Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41109 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I have never seen a more terrible case of I-too-knowism in all my life! Kai! ahn! ahn!

You have never seen a more terrible case of psycho mixed with poor education mixed with low brain power in your life.

Today, you are witnessing a unique phenomena.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I have never seen a more terrible case of I-too-knowism in all my life! Kai! ahn! ahn!

lol! its not that jor, its just soo disgusting! eurgh!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by MrHim(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Omo, Timi boy looks rugged, this kind people na dem dey get "small pikin leg", or 9 inches! Agbani is in for the ride grin hehehehehohohoho
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Bobajo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
gulfer: Lust for money and glamour is not only peculiar to Nigeria, Its all over the world. BTW, Are you all thinking what I'm thinking? I guess not, but me think she's on the path to emulate her sister, Diezieni Allison Madueke and for all I can hazard at this point, a ministerial position or ambassadorial position will be given to her soon. Bianca Ojukwu is another living example!

Emulate Diezani in what manner? You are talking total trash if what you are implying is what i am thinking? Do you know Diezani's background at all?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by radektugal: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
mukina2:
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/agbani-darego-marry-timi-alaibe#.T99dIyYmDL4.twitter
I no blame am oo. If she marry a young guy, d marriage no go last because she be society lady & a single or youg man nogo fit control am. Oga timi na old man who nogo send Agbani even if she flirt around.so Agbani, stay with oga, shop him money born 4 am but no 4get as my yoruba elders dey talk am say "na lady weyI marry old papa na im go pay 4 coffin oooo.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ollyruffy: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wah o! There is nothing love of money cannot cause.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by coded777: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kool.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: lol! its not that jor, its just soo disgusting! eurgh!

Then don't think about it lol.

Sha I heard they're not engaged after all. That's what Agbani Darego insinuated anyway lol.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NLxSzs5f3Ds/T-COvY24rZI/AAAAAAAAbqI/tedv9WIgH5E/s1600/00ab.png[/img]
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by shadrach77: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
it's a rumour! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Then don't think about it lol.

Sha I heard they're not engaged after all. That's what Agbani Darego insinuated anyway lol.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NLxSzs5f3Ds/T-COvY24rZI/AAAAAAAAbqI/tedv9WIgH5E/s1600/00ab.png[/img]

ahhh! good, so is she really dating that old man?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Who knows for her. She can do better than him though.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by twizzleshi(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
@nubian22 losted grin@nubian22 losted
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by logica(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Even if they were really engaged, this old thread should explain things: https://www.nairaland.com/709981/agbani-darego-no-man-asked
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2012
ogugua88: Who knows for her. She can do better than him though.

Better as in? Richer, more influential, younger and finer than Alaibe (all at once)? Don't I just hate the way you girls use these ambiguous, self-consoling words. Please, besides the ego-boosting cachet of 'former Miss World', she serves no useful purpose to any normal red-blooded male.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by TheMatrix3: 1:54am On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith:

what kind of nonsense an 80year old man? for what? the resources he's using to get a wife, he needs to use to get a maid. Its ridiculous, its disgusting. Just because shes a woman, doesnt now make her worthless, so because she's 50 she now has to go for a man thats 30 years her senior? You people are ridiculous! ridiculous!
Award of miss ITK 2012. 1stly you dint answer d question if you were married, 2ndly go ask your folx who Nelson Mandela is, 3rdly when you're 30 as a lady, you no go send many things...
4thly, I tink you're very shallow minded and inexperienced abt these things...No hard feelings. Finally, Ridiculous is when you (yes you madam) turns 30 as single lady and post Topics on NL like "I'm 30 and pregnant for a poor jobless guy, pls advise?" cool cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 2:01am On Jun 20, 2012
The_Matrix:
Award of miss ITK 2012. 1stly you dint answer d question if you were married, 2ndly go ask your folx who Nelson Mandela is, 3rdly when you're 30 as a lady, you no go send many things...
4thly, I tink you're very shallow minded and inexperienced abt these things...No hard feelings. Finally, Ridiculous is when you (yes you madam) turns 30 as single lady and post Topics on NL like "I'm 30 and pregnant for a poor jobless guy, pls advise?" cool cheesy
is something wrong with being pregnant for a poor jobless guy?

Please dont overtask your cognition with posts like these.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 20, 2012
pro01: Better as in? Richer, more influential, younger and finer than Alaibe (all at once)? Don't I just hate the way you girls use these ambiguous, self-consoling words. Please, besides the ego-boosting cachet of 'former Miss World', she serves no useful purpose to any normal red-blooded male.

Don't take your frustrations out on me. She's still single. Go toast her.

As for me, Miss MBGN or not, you won't catch me with any crooked politician, be it courting or smoking garri.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith:

the key word here is content, you will not actually be happy. Nobody can be happy for such because it's damn disgusting, your daughters husband will be the same age as you- seriously what is good about that?

about happiness, what kind of happiness can a young woman find with an old man? A woman thats full of youth, the old man is closer to death, impotence, diabetes and all those conditions of age. She will spend her youth looking after a dem old man?

Anyways it makes sense, we are known for such perversions, reasons why old men think its ok to chase young women about the gaffe. They don't actually realise it's perverted and they all need help.
For someone who CLAIMS to be intellectually gigantic, I find your statements on this topic pedestrian. You seem an over-indulged precocious teenager at best and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2012
tpia@:
something is wrong with nigerian society.

people who are supposed to be organizing the younger generation's weddings, are claiming they themselves are the ones who need "fairytale weddings" instead.

the entire country needs to embark on marathon prayer and fasting in order to counter this spirit of destruction.
WTFF?!?

PS:Tpia do you attend CCC(Cele)? I just have this feeling you do.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2012
ogugua88:

As for me, Miss MBGN or not, you won't catch me with any crooked politician, be it courting or smoking garri.

Hey, get off your high horse. If I did have frustrations to 'take out', you wouldn't qualify to be the recipient. In any case, we're not buying all that "as for me" protestation. That's what they all say until the opportunity comes. It's easy to be 'the virtuous exception' on the internet.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2012
fresh_dude: For someone who CLAIMS to be intellectually gigantic, I find your statements on this topic pedestrian. You seem an over-indulged precocious teenager at best and shouldn't be taken seriously.

intellectually gigantic? right then.

Because you heard somewhere educated people don't find such disgusting? Damn, even the most uneducated woman this side of the gaffe should not try it. It's absolutely filthy and you don't need to take my word for it. You go and do the research yourself.

The_Matrix:

What question? What does it have to do with the argument? When you people run out things to say you can resort to your ad hominem? No I won't indulge any of you, it's not necessary.

I'm not at all surprised at your nonsense- are you not a man? You need enough motivation to at least believe a pretty young girl will look at you when you are 50? (soo gross, soo gross) Good luck with all that.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2012
ogugua88:

lmao!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by gRutiE(f): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money
shocked
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Waltro(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2012
This news has been found to be untrue, Timi Alaibe has come out to dispell this himself. I guess Agbani is still single. http://premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/5664-timi_alaibe_has_no_plan_to_marry_darego.html
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by zeo(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2012
pls i need info on how to post a tread in nairaland forum
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2012
Queensmith is a Lesbian.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by jpphilips(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back

there is a grammatical problem in the land of the living haba!! na fight??
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by jpphilips(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibiagbanidokikubo shocked shocked shocked WTF. . . .You go fear ijaw name.

she is kalabari
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by jpphilips(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
crackhouse: hmm this man looks like a sadist. Just watch the first pic and u will understand.

na wowo d guy wowo no be wickedness, God is really trying for creation, face wey Jonathan see sotee he carry Bayelsa guber ticket give d.i.c.k.son.
maybe he was created on a good friday
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
pro01: Hey, get off your high horse. If I did have frustrations to 'take out', you wouldn't qualify to be the recipient. In any case, we're not buying all that "as for me" protestation. That's what they all say until the opportunity comes. It's easy to be 'the virtuous exception' on the internet.

Eziokwu? I'll keep that in mind.

It's much easier to be virtuous online when that's how you are in real life. I feign for no one. Not even you cool
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Eziokwu? I'll keep that in mind.

It's much easier to be virtuous online when that's how you are in real life. I feign for no one. Not even you cool

Nne, ka Chineke mezie okwu. Achorom ka mu na gi se okwu. Anyways, never mind 'Bonga fish' Agbani and her kurukere. We've seen it all here in the monetised culture of naija. God bless the exceptions, cos only Him really knows them.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by jurisdiction(f): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
nubian22:
He losted his wife some years back
This is serious!!!LOSTED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.