Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (43972 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
It's the lady's fault, what does she need a house help for at this time when her marriage is fresh nd have got no kids that will require bringing in a help to take care of them? She's made the mistake of keeping a girl for a lonely hubby in her home forgetting the fact that men are like Rats.... you don't dare block their holes with a fish.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by kaysy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=8pt]What does the man do for a living? [/size]
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Akinlawson: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
The deed has been done. why will she resign again when the impatient husband cannot provide her a job. Even though u re not a banker, wat will happen will still happen. take heart my sister, continue your work and look forward for better life.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by mrperfect(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is funny and sad
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by dipo1: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
latest: It's the lady's fault, what does she need a house help for at this time when her marriage is fresh nd have got no kids that will require bringing in a help to take care of them? She's made the mistake of keeping a girl for a lonely hubby in her home forgetting the fact that men are like Rats.... you don't dare block their holes with a fish.

Thats an unfair general statement sha
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by vanminister: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
way out is get a man housemaid to avoid temptation for the man-boy!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Berrin022: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
D MAN DOES NT EVEN LUV HER CUZ ITS 2 EARLY 2 B COMPLAINING OF ATENTION.AND ITS ALSO 2 EARLY 2 EMPLOY D SERVICES OF A MAID.SHE SHOULD B CAREFUL SO DAT D MAN DOES NT KILL HER PHYSICALLY OR PSYCOLOGICALLY.I ADVICE SHE QUITS FAST.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
First thing i can't understand why is such young couple having a maid. And Even a made that is that grown? It is despicable act by the husband as I'm sure the sex thingy didn't happen once. He probably has been sleeping with the maid. The man is selfish and throwing away the responsibility of his actions. If my father couldn't pay for my school fees, does that mean i should rob banks to pay for it? We are drawn only by the desires of our heart. Poor excuse for such a huge failure of from hubby. If he had travelled for business to another country, he would have messed himself up there and who would he blame then? 20 year old female house maid for a year plus old marriage...TROUBLE!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Didn't the man know his wife was a banker? If she wasn't always there, couldn't he have spoken to her so they'll work something out? That's why communication is important in marriage. The man lacked self-control and I won't blame the woman entirely. I'm tired of people saying it runs in the blood of men but yes some men are very controlled and mature. Definitely there has to be a balance on both sides too. And what kind of stupid company gives their people an ultimatum not to give birth within two years. Abroad that would be discrimination and abuse of Human rights.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by KINGwax(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Honestly you need to change the way you think. The man will cheat no matter what. The Housemaid was just closer to home. If she was not available, he will go after the neighbour even if the wife is always home and without cloths on.
I advise she keeps her job and leave the DOG(husband) the fact that he did not even take into consideration that he might infect her with HIV is evidence enough that he does not give a crap about her
saint of nairaland, here u come again. Alwys playin d better side...there are some circumstances dt will make u do d wrong thing so tell d fool d truth. What kind of a foolish job will not allow u be a woman and still u talk like it's all good. The man might be a cheat like me but still won't be able to go dt far as to let d lady knw. Have u come to think it cld be aborted without d wife knwin? But here, d man aint givin a fucck anymore!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Smallville4live(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls just pray for God to see you through. The man should have known what he was getting into before he married her. It is not way her fault for him to impregnant someone else. He must be checked to see if he is alright.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by cap28: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
same old same old, nigerian marriages - no love, no respect.

Only married for 11 months and he can't keep his trousers zipped up, if he's like this after just 11 months who knows what he'll be like after 11 years thats if the marriage will even make it beyond 1 year.

if she stays with him she will never get over this humiliation, my advice - move on and find someone who actually respects and loves you.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Smallville4live(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
KINGwax: saint of nairaland, here u come again. Alwys playin d better side...there are some circumstances dt will make u do d wrong thing so tell d fool d truth. What kind of a foolish job will not allow u be a woman and still u talk like it's all good. The man might be a cheat like me but still won't be able to go dt far as to let d lady knw. Have u come to think it cld be aborted without d wife knwin? But here, d man aint givin a fucck anymore!

But the man can still make love to his wife with a condom. But its not so easy as we see it oh. But still, the man shouldn't have done what he did. It's a adultery. And it's a sin in the sight of our Creator.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Smallville4live(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: same old same old, nigerian marriages - no love, no respect.

Only married for 11 months and he can't keep his trousers zipped up, if he's like this after just 11 months who knows what he'll be like after 11 years thats if the marriage will even make it beyond 1 year.

if she stays with him she will never get over this humiliation, my advice - move on and find someone who actually respects and loves you.

how do you expect her to move on just like that? That scare will be there always because she won't want to get into any relationship easily and she will think that all men are the same. But most of all, the Bible is against divorce. Luke 16:18.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Pakavy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
::Andrew:::
Retaliate
and she is completely finished,even ha parents wuld disown ha,this is african and d culture tags a woman cheating a taboo and does'nt c dat of d man same,dont kno y men r immune 2 dat ova here.bt if it was d white man nothing spoil but then is arguable d white man doeznt hav a culture.my opinion lyk earlier posted by som1 is she either leaves him or live with it.human nature na wa
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by kingiykon(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Why should a married woman who has her senses allow a fully grown adult of the age of twenty 2 stay @ her martimornal home as a house maid.She caused d whole problem cos she brought an alternative for her husband(aleast body no be fire wood).Here is d result of her insensetivity.my advise is 2 first send d girls packing and den try and focus on her marriage.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
KINGwax: saint of nairaland, here u come again. Alwys playin d better side...there are some circumstances dt will make u do d wrong thing so tell d fool d truth. What kind of a foolish job will not allow u be a woman and still u talk like it's all good. The man might be a cheat like me but still won't be able to go dt far as to let d lady knw. Have u come to think it cld be aborted without d wife knwin? But here, d man aint givin a fucck anymore!

He should have then simply divorced her and moved on.

Her working hours is not enough excuse for him to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Smallville4live(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
latest: It's the lady's fault, what does she need a house help for at this time when her marriage is fresh nd have got no kids that will require bringing in a help to take care of them? She's made the mistake of keeping a girl for a lonely hubby in her home forgetting the fact that men are like Rats.... you don't dare block their holes with a fish.

you are right, what does she need an house help at this time. Not that I am taking the mans side, but I am just making a point. No kids and you taken an house help already. She must be lazy then.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
dipo+:

Thats an unfair general statement sha
i'm sorry "some men" is it better now?
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ZUBY77(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Frustrating no doubt but lets reverse this issue. If the man works for 20 hours everyday and because of that, the woman cheats will we still be talking in this manner?

Grow up and understand that a man is a man and a woman is a woman.
This is afrIca. A woman will always go to live in a man's house and answer his name. A thousand women can LIKE your post here but a man can cheat and remain in his home while a woman can cheat and head to her parents.. I am not encouraging cheating but hey... What happened to polygamy? It was there.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Pakavy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
mrperfect: This is funny and sad
yeah but not funny 4 d couple but funny dat men r born out of holes,some spend d best part of their lyf searching and digging holes and finaly end up prematuredly buried 6ft deep in a hole.is indeed a holey l.c
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ifyegede(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
wat gives the bank the right to determine when a staff should become pregnant? Are there no laws that negate such slavish practises?
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Pakavy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Smallville4live:

how do you expect her to move on just like that? That scare will be there always because she won't want to get into any relationship easily and she will think that all men are the same. But most of all, the Bible is against divorce. Luke 16:18.
all women shuld know dat we r same if u starve us of our marital food.,is just dat every1 has his threshold of endurance.@poster did d lady give him d congo anytym,anywhere anyhow he lykd it?4 crying out loud d man neva chop dat place tire am cos d marriage was not even up 2 2yrs.but d guy decend 2 low o
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Ninilowo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
See, the blame goes back to the woman. initially if she did not give her consent they will not employ the maid. Am also sure that something is missing in the story and what is it? The man is s*x starved. I can bet it with my months salary cos I Know lady bankers in and out. When it is time for the show they complain alot. So I think the way out is for them to get the child and let the maid go or she should face her jjob and forget the marriage.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ebhohon: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
The foundation is wrong. She has not put to birth what does she need a maid for. If she wants to remain in that home, anytime he is home ensure u re with him, get pregnant for him. Cook his meals. Dont allow house maid in your house until you have children. The maid must not exceed age 10yrs. Restrict the maids responsibility, she must not have access to d husband. The wife should handle everything domestic the husband needs in the home.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ajaxtea(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
What kind of useless Job will insist that you can't get pregnant? Do they tell the guys who work there not get their wives or girlfriends pregnant?

mariage is institutd by God 4 afection, luv, care, 2gedanes. So wat stupid profesion wil dictate how i'll live wfy ma spouse in an institution designd 4 intimacy. Thu wat d man did was wrong.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
He wasn't man enough for her
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
vanminister: way out is get a man housemaid to avoid temptation for the man-boy!
and what happens when she starts having female kids? there has been cases where boy house help fingers and even sleeps wit oga/madam's kid daugher,
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by kaeto(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
One truth that all men are so powerless to say,though know is, the enormous POWER and influence a woman's oily virg.ina wields over us,men are helpless at it. The next thing is, issues as these ought not be discussed by the female folks 'cos they ' ll never in all their life feel like us. My sincere apologies to all the ladies.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by DukeNija(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
It's quite unfortunate. The man is a wild dog, obviously without class or game.. Im sorry for women that get married to men like this. I don't think Divorce would be such an easy option for her. Inasmuch as people are calling for it. I think there's a big gap in this marriage that needs filling. The woman might have contributed to this one way or the other. She's not the only banker in Nigeria. Neglecting your husbands needs could be detrimental. But sleeping with your 20yr old maid? shocked Some men no dey try sha.. angry angry angry
Communication is very essential in marriage. Not just conveying the message, the recipient must understand it..
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by medotorres(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
whao just 11 month and all dis , for me oh i will call d lady i mean my wife in other for her to take decisions on what she want.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by 47vidscom: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
The husband is an idiot, its coz of people like him they made condoms. I don't support divorce unless the guy beats her up. Anyways they need marriage counselling for this matter if they are to move forward together...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.