Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady (10121 Views)

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2012
Onyii.p:
Guys, what are the embarrassing and stupid lines and words you have used to toast a lady and ladies what are some you've heard from a guy

a guy once said to me ' babe you have a different and special fair complexion'. I was like ' that rubbish didnt just come from you'

lets hear it

Its shldnt have been guys sharing, but gels telling guys!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2012
A guy once said to me"your walking and smiling looking so delicious to me,can i talk to you?"

I was like huh?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by markjac01: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
are ur parents boko haram? cos u r d bomb!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by novexme(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
lol, is your father a thief that he stole all the stars in the sky to make you beautiful.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by komek(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
One funny one ​​ will nver forget is after §☺
Many accolades like ​ like U̶̲̅я dis and dat, came up with, ' U̶̲̥̅̊ look like a VIRGIN.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by elari(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
dis happened 3 days ago. I saw dis black beauty in a supermarket n all i cum say was " the last time i saw sum1 dis beautyful was in a cinema in the movie i was watching". Luck bin by my side she gave me ha BB pin and she did call me 2day. Nway, just to ask if i woke up well? Menh! Am getting sumwere o.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by ayomboy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
'As soon i saw ur logo from afar,i know it is u,always in dis blue shirt'....i was embarrassed.. shocked
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by toygod2: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Cant share dat here plsssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / (PHOTOS) Sexy Booty Pics Of Professional Twerker, Hajia Bintu / I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.