Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady (10128 Views)

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Romantic Adam

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by queensmith: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
shymmex:

Use that a couple of times for naija chics who think man's from JA lol...

Don't lie, it worked on you init?? grin

The overfamiliarity is far from impressive,
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
''Mummy'' see ur backside!!! I will catch a grenade for you!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Girl: I don't think I want to be in a relationship for now..

Me: Ok, you're my prize, be my chic for just 5mins and I'd be happy for the rest of my life.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by queensmith: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
shymmex: Erm, you've got the biggest batty ever, can I get to know your batty?

waste chicks grin grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

The overfamiliarity is far from impressive,

Nah, it isn't 'overfamiliarity', it's about trying to tell the chic who you're... Some naija girls don't nothing to do with Jamaicans, and it's better you tell them you're also Naija to ease off the tension, and get the prize, which is the number...
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

waste chicks grin grin grin

I used to do that when I was in college, and chics love that. grin grin

That's like a compliment in a rude way..Bwahahaha grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
Wow!! You're just 19? That batty looks 40, and I think it's old enough to be my small mummy..

Can I be your toy boy? God knows I need a small mummy. shocked
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by xrazzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Funke, why are u doing me this way? see i just want you to know that i don do everything with you for my dream, it is because of love that i'm still pestering you

7 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
x-razzy:
Funke, why are u doing me this way? see i just want you to know that i don do everything with you for my dream, it is because of love that i'm still pestering you
lolzz
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
i got a hard on by jez looking at u..weird ryt? cool
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by DAY12(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
would you gimme some nodding tonite ??grin

She said yeah, only if you gonna clean my plate too.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by timilehin007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
You remind me of a girl i once knew, i sees her face when ever i look at you.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by queensmith: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
DAY11.:
would you gimme some nodding tonite ??grin

She said yeah, only if you gonna clean my plate too.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

he! dirty talk!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by macob(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Your backside looks familiar have we ynashed before?

hahahahaha, guy whats ur problem? LWTMDC (lafwantearmydickcomot)
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Shieldjnr: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Girl i luv u talk ur own.hahaha!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Emmy9ite(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
Baby you look so handsome and your face looks familiarity,,,are u residential in dis area? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Kassidy90(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hi baby, my heart is vacant n lookin 4 a tenant...........
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by xrazzy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
Baby, You are worthless, i mean your worth can not be ascertained!
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by poj(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
Will you take care of me?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by monami2abd: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Girl, u ugly... Hang out with me and i'll bring out d beauty in u..... This works a gr8 deal........
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by 401kk: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
My pénis says he likes you, do wanna meet him?
grin

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by kodylicky(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
erhmm erhmm are u 2?? shocked shocked
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by dammysmall1: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Your backside looks familiar have we ynashed before?
nice one..... Inspirational
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
are you a broom cos you swept me off my feet grin
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by sweetguy10(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
well I've never really been rude to ladies when approaching them but I once used this somtime ago and it worked :

"That long sexy leg of yours I'll like to see it shake while u're cummmmingg"

She acted embarassed and feigned anger , got her in my bed 2 weeks later .
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by naz207(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
i think have been seeing someone like u in my area are u the one?
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by curtain: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
i tank u 4 meeting me at d moment of dis minute in d hour cool ......i said dat fizzling wit my wristwatch, nt sure if any was dumb as me den.
Re: Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Never needed to use a Pick up line on a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.