Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972514 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
adaobi123: BBM will be available this Saturday for Android users and Sunday for Ios
IS THERE A CERTIFIED LINK TO THIS OR RANDOM GUESSES??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by coolest01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
deejay_harry1: IS THERE A CERTIFIED LINK TO THIS OR RANDOM GUESSES??

which certified link? When the app is officially released, it will be in google and apple stores and to be downloaded for free
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
coolest01: which certified link? When the app is officially released, it will be in google and apple stores and to be downloaded for free
i mean a certified link to d info
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
deejay_harry1: IS THERE A CERTIFIED LINK TO THIS OR RANDOM GUESSES??

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24158916
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biola4all(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
bad news for D5users , your phone can't BBM
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieiyke(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why are you posting snapshots of a game?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
samieiyke: Why are you posting snapshots of a game?
there are about 2,700 possible answers to this question....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zeanslim(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
how does it affects you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by owoblow2007: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls gurus in the house I have htc wildfire s that I want to unlock please help me thanks. The imEi is 358105043140511 and serial no iS SH1AAVS011653 thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Leopantro:

will only utilize it if you give me your needle. or is it pin?

in other news, I'm tinkering with xpi files, trying to figure out why one will install and the other doesn't. here's what I do.

download a file from firefox, change .xpi to .zip, extract, copy out the install.rdf file, change .rdf to .txt then open it with a word processor.

why am I doing this?

firefox has a ton of wonderful pluggins but firefox mobile reminds me of Windows mobile : promising on the outside but boring in the inside. so far all I see are scripts in the files, nothing spectacular. it might work with some tweaking.

Notepad++ makes it quicker tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2013

He must be showing off the gpu of his device, I can't explain any other reason
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by smartnoni(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
opestein:
over-advisable
..is d
battery life Gud
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by owoblow2007: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2013
owoblow2007: Pls gurus in the house I have htc wildfire s that I want to unlock please help me thanks. The imEi is 358105043140511 and serial no iS SH1AAVS011653 thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
a friend of mine sent this link to me. felt it might be beneficial for anyone that require it's services

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Owoblow, double check the IMEI number and let me know the network and country phone is locked unto, might help you out with the code.. holla
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LRNZH(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hey guys. I need help.
Note 2 bootloop issues:
I've had my note 2 for a while (JB 4.1.2). I rooted it via odin successfully. I then re-partitioned my external SD card so I can use some part of it as an emulator for additional phone internal memory since note 2 doesn't use the external SD card memory for apps.
I created fat32, ext4 and swap memory partitions.
However, the phone could only access the fat32 memory partition.
So I used swapper2 and swapper apps (off Google playstore) to try and manually assign the SD card swap partition on the phone.
Now the phone bootloops endlessly.
I have reinstalled stock room (alongside PIT file) via odin successfully but it won't fix the bootloops.
The error message I get when I boot to recovery mode is Failure to mount efs (scary).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieiyke(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
I just searched play store and didn't find the bbm paid version that was there. I have reason to believe it was taken off to be replaced by the free one tomorrow morning or so. Have any one also noticed this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
samieiyke: I just searched play store and didn't find the bbm paid version that was there. I have reason to believe it was taken off to be replaced by the free one tomorrow morning or so. Have any one also noticed this?

Just wait till tomorrow. All those bbm apps are fake
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieiyke(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
adaobi123:

Just wait till tomorrow. All those bbm apps are fake

Are you kidding me? How then do you explain the one that was on playstore?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
^^^face palm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
samieiyke: I just searched play store and didn't find the bbm paid version that was there. I have reason to believe it was taken off to be replaced by the free one tomorrow morning or so. Have any one also noticed this?

BlackBerry never released a paid version so what you saw was not official. Tomorrow we will all be satisfied.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Can anyone venture to opine on whether swiping is faster than just typing?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lord_Reed: Can anyone venture to opine on whether swiping is faster than just typing?

If you use a lot of abbreviations, it won't be. Else, it's faster. For me though.

In other news the Oppo N1 is set to be Cyanogenmod's "nexus". Great move by Steve and Koush
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Another Q2 loss for BlackBerry - ~$1 billion.
I'm waiting to see what sort of monetisation RIM would apply to BBM.

Also check out 'Show Box' app. You can watch or download the latest episodes of your favourite series.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
ciphoenix:

If you use a lot of abbreviations, it won't be. Else, it's faster. For me though.

In other news the Oppo N1 is set to be Cyanogenmod's "nexus". Great move by Steve and Koush

Yippee. was watching the cyanogen stuff on youtube when the guy announced that they had gotten a hardware partner. by the way, has anyone ever touched an Oppo before? I have never seen the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
LRNZH: Hey guys. I need help.
Note 2 bootloop issues:
I've had my note 2 for a while (JB 4.1.2). I rooted it via odin successfully. I then re-partitioned my external SD card so I can use some part of it as an emulator for additional phone internal memory since note 2 doesn't use the external SD card memory for apps.
I created fat32, ext4 and swap memory partitions.
However, the phone could only access the fat32 memory partition.
So I used swapper2 and swapper apps (off Google playstore) to try and manually assign the SD card swap partition on the phone.
Now the phone bootloops endlessly.
I have reinstalled stock room (alongside PIT file) via odin successfully but it won't fix the bootloops.
The error message I get when I boot to recovery mode is Failure to mount efs (scary).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Re installing stock rom won't do nada....
Run an SU shell after booting to CMW, then enter "mke2fs / dev/block/mmcblk0p3", then "mount-w-t ext4 / dev/block/mmcblk0p3 / efs"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2013
BlackBaron: Another Q2 loss for BlackBerry - ~$1 billion.
I'm waiting to see what sort of monetisation RIM would apply to BBM.

Also check out] 'Show Box' app You can watch or download the latest episodes of your favourite series.
Show box is cool.. I'll still go for tvportal for series and dmovies app for the latest movies
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2013
samieiyke:

Are you kidding me? How then do you explain the one that was on playstore?

ITS FAKKKEE
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieiyke(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2013
adaobi123:

ITS FAKKKEE

We have till the end of today to find out though. I really hope your wrong, Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.