Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972278 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Leopantro:

you have to be more specific; what topics are you interested in?
I have been looking for this book since 'physical geology by c.plummer' but still no luck..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Try +10000 free eBook app.
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
moonraker:

dont fucking get me started on this one.

Those were your words....except the smh part grin

Your own wahala na screen, shei? grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by moonraker(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

Those were your words....except the smh part grin

Your own wahala na screen, shei? grin

yep. pretty much. you got a problem with that?? cheesy angry

now run along now. nothing to see here!!! wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by julianauche19: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello ,please i bought a new HTC sensation xl and i just enjoyed it for two days but after this two days,the phone will automatically be booting it self up with out completing the booting process,it terminates the booting and again start it ,it keeps repeating this process till i have to remove the battery,once i insert the battery and press the power button,it will start the whole process again,so make una kindly help me on what to do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
moonraker:

Yet, peeps would be so quick to the judge the closed eco system and high standards of apple. Can you blame them?? If anything should happen while installing any app, it would come back and bite apple in the ass one way or the other.

While i like the openess of the droid world, i believe that Google should have placed some checks and balances on the system. Maybe because

droid is free to begin with??

How i wish apple would just give me a 4.7inch screen for an iphone, i would even think twice about that POS called droid.

Yea, sentiments shared.
Like I saw this coming.
I would own an iDevice if there was one with a 5.5" screen. IMO when it comes to sweets and apples, the open/close thing is overemphasized
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Guys I need a new custom rom for my HTC mytouch 4g.....Pls posttthe link
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
maxdozie: Guys I need a new custom rom for my HTC mytouch 4g.....Pls posttthe link
MAX XUP...TRY SABSA PRIME ITS A SENSE ROM

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
raynold: I have been looking for this book since 'physical geology by c.plummer' but still no luck..

Ok. I'll let slip another secret on where to get freebies, be it comics, research papers, text books et al. You'll find 90% of any e book published there.

But you gotta promise to abode by the 'Baron's code'...any info shared would be retained within our close knit android family and or only restricted to the most trusted. The less that know the less chance of this site being found out and shut down.

'Too many cooks spoil the broth'...

Website is on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochek: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
BlackBaron:

Ok. I'll let slip another secret on where to get freebies, be it comics, research papers, text books et al. You'll find 90% of any e book published there.

But you gotta promise to abode by the 'Baron's code'...any info shared would be retained within our close knit android family and or only restricted to the most trusted. The less that know the less chance of this site being found out and shut down.

Hey boss! I would love to know too. Too bad I don't seem to get ur signature.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ochek:

Hey boss! I would love to know too. Too bad I don't seem to get ur signature.
My signature is right thurr...

Or are you using a 'Tecno'? Lol
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
BlackBaron:

i didn't get to see it o.. abeg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochek: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
BlackBaron:
My signature is right thurr...

Or are you using a 'Tecno'? Lol
Hehehe!! yes boss. TECNO all d way
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochek: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
raynold: i didn't get to see it o.. abeg

That makes two of us
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
julianauche19: Hello ,please i bought a new HTC sensation xl and i just enjoyed it for two days but after this two days,the phone will automatically be booting it self up with out completing the booting process,it terminates the booting and again start it ,it keeps repeating this process till i have to remove the battery,once i insert the battery and press the power button,it will start the whole process again,so make una kindly help me on what to do?
first of all, have you unlocked ur phone bootloader and install custom recovery plus rooted the phone.if yes, then i assume you must have made a backup.the phone has soft bricked problem due to software error or incompatibility and you don't need to worry that much because you will only loose your apps and data.let me assume you did not unlock bootloader, so just remove the battery and insert back and enter bootloader mode by holding volume down key and power button for some seconds together, you will see factory reset, just scroll to it using volume down key and use power button to choose and wait for it to complete..you can then smile after its done.cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
julianauche19: Hello ,please i bought a new HTC sensation xl and i just enjoyed it for two days but after this two days,the phone will automatically be booting it self up with out completing the booting process,it terminates the booting and again start it ,it keeps repeating this process till i have to remove the battery,once i insert the battery and press the power button,it will start the whole process again,so make una kindly help me on what to do?
first of all, have you unlocked ur phone bootloader and install custom recovery plus rooted the phone.if yes, then i assume you must have made a backup.the phone has soft bricked problem due to software error or incompatibility and you don't need to worry that much because you will only loose your apps and data.let me assume you did not unlock bootloader, so just remove the battery and insert back and enter bootloader mode by holding volume down key and power button for some seconds together, you will see factory reset, just scroll to it using volume down key and use power button to choose and wait for it to complete..you can then smile after its done.cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
F.K.O:
MAX XUP...TRY SABSA PRIME ITS A SENSE ROM
myprobs na were to download cos dis slimbean dey hang like Madt ....bro the link abeg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ BlackBaron, thanks for the link. let me give you something. check for general downloader on the app store, go to filecrop. finally, sign up to 4shared and use the desktop mode. you are given more search results than when you don't sign up.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Leopantro: @ BlackBaron, thanks for the link. let me give you something. check for general downloader on the app store, go to filecrop. finally, sign up to 4shared and use the desktop mode. you are given more search results than when you don't sign up.
leo please share the link please I need that book badly
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Leopantro: @ BlackBaron, thanks for the link. let me give you something. check for general downloader on the app store, go to filecrop. finally, sign up to 4shared and use the desktop mode. you are given more search results than when you don't sign up.

Thanks. Never knew that. Another cool new stuff added to my collection.

And for those still asking, I now see why peeps like 4ller get angry...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
raynold: leo please share the link please I need that book badly
Check barons signature for the link... seems he doesn't want the whole world to know abt the site
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
THANKS SO MUCH @BLACKBARON
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
This thread is very informative, just what I wish to know.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by julianauche19: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
bedfordng: first of all, have you unlocked ur phone bootloader and install custom recovery plus rooted the phone.if yes, then i assume you must have made a backup.the phone has soft bricked problem due to software error or incompatibility and you don't need to worry that much because you will only loose your apps and data.let me assume you did not unlock bootloader, so just remove the battery and insert back and enter bootloader mode by holding volume down key and power button for some seconds together, you will see factory reset, just scroll to it using volume down key and use power button to choose and wait for it to complete..you can then smile after its done.cheers
ok thanks,The phone has not been rooted.,ave done the factory reset ,and the thing still persists.any other tin pls kindly help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
while on the issue of books, I seriously recommend you look for UseYourMemory by TonyBuzan. I use to have difficulty remembering anything that I read in the last 24hrs but applying the methods in the book, I can do a presentation on a topic I glanced through 3 weeks ago with a recall rate of 93-97%. use the same methods I posted to search for the book.

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mechanicaldummie(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Leopantro: while on the issue of books, I seriously recommend you look for UseYourMemory by TonyBuzan. I use to have difficulty remembering anything that I read in the last 24hrs but applying the methods in the book, I can do a presentation on a topic I glanced through 3 weeks ago with a recall rate of 93-97%. use the same methods I posted to search for the book.
This post just saved a life. Thanks mate
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 1:20am On Sep 23, 2013
maxdozie: myprobs na were to download cos dis slimbean dey hang like Madt ....bro the link abeg
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2140831
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pholareen1(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2013
BlackBaron:

Sorry boss, just getting to read your post this morning and I'll love to have the link. Could you please put up the link one more time? I'll appreciate boss. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2013
julianauche19: ok thanks,The phone has not been rooted.,ave done the factory reset ,and the thing still persists.any other tin pls kindly help
the the next option is to install custom recovery then root it and the process involve unlocking bootloader which will wipe the phone.you can then install recovery and flash new rom.hope the phone is s-off.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2013
I want to get a good android phone with a long lasting battery life, 8mp primary camera, hs a secondary camera and can download the bbm. I want u guys to please help me with your idea on the kind of phone to get. Price should be between #20,000-#27,000. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by missbowale(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Good day everyone,I need help wit my andriod phone.A galaxy mini.i have problem downloading a particular app called armour.its an andriod protection app which i was unable to use and its slowing my phone down..please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2013
LadyB1195: I want to get a good android phone with a long lasting battery life, 8mp primary camera, hs a secondary camera and can download the bbm. I want u guys to please help me with your idea on the kind of phone to get. Price should be between #20,000-#27,000. Thanks
No new Fone wiv those specs is within that price range

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.