Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971720 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
viruz007:

i tire pass u nne

*sighs* angry sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
adaobi123:

12 hours late angry

Lol.hahaha. you killed me with that post. did you download all of the fake ones.
just got word that blackberry is having technical issues with the app and servers. therefore, the official app is not yet ready and the servers are offline, for now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Leopantro:

Lol.hahaha. you killed me with that post. did you download all of the fake ones.
just got word that blackberry is having technical issues with the app and servers. therefore, the official app is not yet ready and the servers are offline, for now.

I didn't download the fake ones. I was the person warning everyone not too but the app is now causing problems for them tongue

Hopefully, the app will be ready soon.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol. I'm having fun going through the phone section. suddenly, there's a lot of phones for sale . I wonder why?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Leopantro: lol. I'm having fun going through the phone section. suddenly, there's a lot of phones for sale . I wonder why?

grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mine still works well well tongue

Infact last message was this very last second.

Edit :: As at 1:20 am...still pings.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
check this guy's post.

Mine too. It has been "setting up
BBM" since the day River Niger was
discovered! Someone needs to help
out here please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Leopantro: lol. I'm having fun going through the phone section. suddenly, there's a lot of phones for sale . I wonder why?

Off to check it out... WHo knows i could get a good deal... grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dunno what the fuss is about. I've been using mine all day without any problems.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
suxxman: pls does urs display dp? Does it show contacts using blackberry's? If so where did u download it from? add me up 76B6AA5D
it displays dp....works fine...haven't had any issues
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Okay status report: Still on. A friend has been disconnected though.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2013
they have disconnected the .42 beta... including testers.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2013
Mine's been working but itz stopped kinda.... Msg not delivering again... And request ain't coming nor going angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Itz working again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biola4all(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2013
where did you guys download yours from play store or the link shared on the tread? undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2013
nani.666:
it displays dp....works fine...haven't had any issues
link?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biola4all(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2013
can anyone pls post a current like?the one i download is not working , its not even setting up bbm talkless of working. sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2013
Great jobs by the mods this past week

Can I suggest a suggestion and complaints thread?

and yeah,a hall of fame thread that contains links to important topics?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jairusben(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls do i need to format my phone before using srs root... Tanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2013
if you need any proof of why blackberry is a failed company this rollout is all the proof you need.

I have never seen a simple application release become so complicated. its like nobody has any idea of what to do in that company.

all the talk of fake apps etc, those were issues that are simply indicative of incompetence on blackberry limited's part plus a clear proof of zero knowledge of how the android appstore works.

to rub insult on injury they release a statement saying that they already have 1 million android users and are not prepared to cope with the load!! a company wants to release a crown jewel app into stores that has over 1 billion users and is not prepared? with the hype blackberry itself was doing it was a given that a good number would install it just to check it out even if they won't actively use it after the first day!

when the beta test was on that blackberry channels thing was a recurring bug. how they managed not to fix it even though the flaw is at server instance is mystifying over 1 month.

somehow I have strong doubts they won't go back on this decision and scrap the idea altogether. this company is just doomed.

and u wonder why they lost market share? small things like this is proof. fanboys always make excuses and paper over this crap on their platform. u need to look back at every single thing blackberry has done over the past 4 years and u will see rubbish like this.. shame.

NB: Google Playstore arrangement and policies are just total rubbish. nonsensical.

3 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2013
leo, 4ller anyone at all, pls I need a website or android app I'll be able to download ebooks from..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2013
^^^^ Too true. BlackBerry's cocck-up in releasing the BBM app is so symptomatic of its ailment. I was seriously Hoping they'd show that they are worth buying, a successful BBM launch would have generated more interest in the purchase and driven price up. And again they are loosing the momentum the hype generated for them, me see don tire after today I doubt I'd care again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2013
raynold: leo, 4ller anyone at all, pls I need a website or android app I'll be able to download ebooks from..

you have to be more specific; what topics are you interested in?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2013
raynold: leo, 4ller anyone at all, pls I need a website or android app I'll be able to download ebooks from..

Try +10000 free eBook app.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Shame on BlackBerry.

More Shame on Google. Anyone can pose as a company and upload apps for people to buy in the playstore. They only root out fake apps at the request of the company being impersonated
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2013
BlackBerry is a failed company.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by moonraker(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2013
ciphoenix: Shame on BlackBerry.

More Shame on Google. Anyone can pose as a company and upload apps for people to buy in the playstore. They only root out fake apps at the request of the company being impersonated

Yet, peeps would be so quick to the judge the closed eco system and high standards of apple. Can you blame them?? If anything should happen while installing any app, it would come back and bite apple in the ass one way or the other.

While i like the openess of the droid world, i believe that Google should have placed some checks and balances on the system. Maybe because

droid is free to begin with??

How i wish apple would just give me a 4.7inch screen for an iphone, i would even think twice about that POS called droid.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2013
^^^^^^ So, 4.7 inch is what's stopping you from leaving droids?

Smh....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by moonraker(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^^^^ So, 4.7 inch is what's stopping you from leaving droids?

Smh....

dont fucking get me started on this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.