Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972255 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2013
samieiyke:

We have till the end of today to find out though. I really hope your wrong, Lol...

The app is free. The boss of blackberry said it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordspiritual(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2013
BBM is going to be launched on the playstore at 7AM EDT (12 PM ng time).....patience....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donsteffi: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2013
my playstore is not working with droid vpn....plz i nid hlp.......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Donsteffi: my playstore is not working with droid vpn....plz i nid hlp.......
TURN ON UR WIFI
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2013
veektorh:
Show box is cool.. I'll still go for tvportal for series and dmovies app for the latest movies

I use XBMC with the navi x and Mash up plugins for my movies and documentaries. Especially easier to download if hosted on putlocker.

Docs like Jungle Gold et al gets shown months before being released outside the US.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LRNZH(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mannylex:
Re installing stock rom won't do nada....
Run an SU shell after booting to CMW, then enter "mke2fs / dev/block/mmcblk0p3", then "mount-w-t ext4 / dev/block/mmcblk0p3 / efs"

I just saw your response.
Thanks for responding.

Rooting installs SU but I'm gonna need help booting to CMW.
I just sideloaded BBM on my phantom, we cn chat over BBM if u dnt mind PMs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Okaka27(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
help help!
my Mb bundle is smoking up rapidly and i dnt knw d cause
i had 79mb dis morning...and chatting on just whatsapp for only 30mns or thereabout ,everyhing was gone..!!
and no single app is running ..pls pls help me
wat seems to be the problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
OK so Live on BBM for Android. Pretty kool smiley

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
GOODNESS!! within the span of one hour 7 fake BBM apps appeared in playstore. look and read very carefully before you download anything

by the way, the fake BBMs are all malwares. apart from telling you to rate the fake app with 5 star, activate droidwall and log the ip addresses it trys to connect to. do a "who is" on the address
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Leopantro: GOODNESS!! within the span of one hour 7 fake BBM apps appeared in playstore. look and read very carefully before you download anything

by the way, the fake BBMs are all malwares. apart from telling you to rate the fake app with 5 star, activate droidwall and log the ip addresses it trys to connect to. do a "who is" on the address

Didn't get mine from playstore and it is working excellently.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Leopantro: GOODNESS!! within the span of one hour 7 fake BBM apps appeared in playstore. look and read very carefully before you download anything

Not just 7 o grin

Tricky devs. They want you to hive a 5 star before anything else so more folks ll be fooled
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieiyke(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Lord_Reed: OK so Live on BBM for Android. Pretty kool smiley

Where did you get yours?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
samieiyke:

Where did you get yours?

Here: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0KJRIHDK/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
alternatively, search the phone thread of nairaland. more than 12 guys posted the link to the app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pinging Lori Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. ... joor
wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biola4all(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
can anyone help me out? mine is not loading wen ever i wanna load it , it says i should turn on my wireless network..

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
strange. the ..42 beta leak I was using is still d same one circulating. they haven't released the official apk yet as far as I know.

does anyone use a cracked playstore? pls check if the official app has been released for any market.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
4llerbuntu: strange. the ..42 beta leak I was using is still d same one circulating. they haven't released the official apk yet as far as I know.

does anyone use a cracked playstore? pls check if the official app has been released for any market.

The .42 came out yesterday according to a post on CrackBerry. I installed it straight this morning and it worked without no extra mods. The other .33 version had been blacklisted from connecting I think.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biola4all(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
please help oh what could be the course? I use D5 angry

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
biola4all: please help oh what could be the course? I use D5 angry
EDGE won't get you past that stage. You need strong 3G reception or wifi to do this.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
TO BE HONEST, I MUST CONFESS , DIS BBM IS STILL A BETA APP AND NOT D REAL THING...

NOTICED SOM GLITCHES ON IT..

WHILE TRYING TO ADD A NEW CONTACT OR PIN... IT TAKES A WHILE TO DISPLAY D CONTACT ON UR LIST AFTER ACCEPTED..

SOM TYMS , IF U SEND AN INVITE TO A PERSON , IT DOSNT EVEN DELIVER ..

NO SEND BUTTON.. EXCEPT FOR THE ONE, ON THE KEYBOARD...

PICS OF A FRIEND TAKES A WHILE BEFORE IT DISPLAYS, LIKEWISE UR OWN PIC...

SOMTYMS IT DOSNT EVEN DISPLAY AT ALL..

THE INTERFACE FOR D APP, LOOKS A LIL LAGGY...

I WOULD LOVE TO BLIV THT THIS ISNT THE REAL APP PROMISED TODAY, COX IF THTZ IT.... RIM IS VERY STUP|D
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: TO BE HONEST, I MUST CONFESS , DIS BBM IS STILL A BETA APP AND NOT D REAL THING...

NOTICED SOM GLITCHES ON IT..

WHILE TRYING TO ADD A NEW CONTACT OR PIN... IT TAKES A WHILE TO DISPLAY D CONTACT ON UR LIST AFTER ACCEPTED..

SOM TYMS , IF U SEND AN INVITE TO A PERSON , IT DOSNT EVEN DELIVER ..

NO SEND BUTTON.. EXCEPT FOR THE ONE, ON THE KEYBOARD...

PICS OF A FRIEND TAKES A WHILE BEFORE IT DISPLAYS, LIKEWISE UR OWN PIC...

SOMTYMS IT DOSNT EVEN DISPLAY AT ALL..

THE INTERFACE FOR D APP, LOOKS A LIL LAGGY...

I WOULD LOVE TO BLIV THT THIS ISNT THE REAL APP PROMISED TODAY, COX IF THTZ IT.... RIM IS VERY STUP|D

I'm not experiencing any of those issues...there's a send button...and it's not Laggy on mine....the only thing is that the app doesn't rotate....at all....minus that...it's OK
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
nani.666:

I'm not experiencing any of those issues...there's a send button...and it's not Laggy on mine....the only thing is that the app doesn't rotate....at all....minus that...it's OK
pls does urs display dp? Does it show contacts using blackberry's? If so where did u download it from? add me up 76B6AA5D
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
that's odd, mine has stopped working.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
MINE HAS ALSO STOPPED DELIVERING MSG NW

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mine too. pretty odd.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
seems the android version has issues connecting to the server... Seems they must terminated the link because under settings, Blackberry ID Username is not showing an id...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Anthony5745: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
The smartfone wars is on.......nokia is working to produce android smartfones. The one dy r workin on is called nokia N9. Yo guys shld check it out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
all dem fake bbm apps have been deleted... seems dey delivering the payload soon
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
viruz007: all dem fake bbm apps have been deleted... seems dey delivering the payload soon

12 hours late angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
adaobi123:

12 hours late angry

i tire pass u nne

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.