Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967664 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2013
veektorh:
No new Fone wiv those specs is within that price range
UNLESS SHE DOES TENKO, ABI TECNOOOOOO
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=BlackBaron]

Ok. I'll let slip another secret on where to get freebies, be it comics, research papers, text books et al. You'll find 90% of any e book published there.

But you gotta promise to abode by the 'Baron's code'...any info shared would be retained within our close knit android family and or only restricted to the most trusted. The less that know the less chance of this site being found out and shut down.

'Too many cooks spoil the broth'...

Website is on my signature.

BlackBaron, I will like to have this link too with your signature on it. I have this +10000 books already. really enjoying those books I got their
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2013
veektorh:
No new Fone wiv those specs is within that price range
At what range can i get them......what abt the htc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donsteffi: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
plz i nid hlp...my playstore is not working with droid vpn....ma fone is not rooted......plz i nid ansas.......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Users Per month

Whatsapp: 300MM
WeChat: 300MM
Line: 200MM
Viber: 200MM
KakaoTalk: 100MM

http://gigaom.com/2013/08/07/whatsapp-is-growing-like-crazy-300-million-monthly-users-and-counting/

BBM added 1M to 30M and they have "issues" with the increase? really?

i don't even know which is worse if this is true or a lie

SMH
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
seriously, I don't know who is more idiotic. Play store ; there are now over 20 new fake BBM apps that have reappeared again or the thousands that are still downloading them.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Can you ask others that know already by PM.
I can't access my PMs as I, cant login to the email used for NL anymore.

Atm it seems comics and scientific research papers have been axed. Why I'm reluctant to the info becomes mainstream and get shot down.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
LadyB1195:
At what range can i get them......what abt the htc
Good fones wiv those specs(8MP, Android version etc) shld cost you above 50K
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Leopantro: while on the issue of books, I seriously recommend you look for UseYourMemory by TonyBuzan. I use to have difficulty remembering anything that I read in the last 24hrs but applying the methods in the book, I can do a presentation on a topic I glanced through 3 weeks ago with a recall rate of 93-97%. use the same methods I posted to search for the book.
kul.. so searching for this book.. please what is the size of the book, I am seeing different things..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
raynold: kul.. so searching for this book.. please what is the size of the book, I am seeing different things..
2mb Pdf
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Leopantro: seriously, I don't know who is more idiotic. Play store ; there are now over 20 new fake BBM apps that have reappeared again or the thousands that are still downloading them.

nah there is just 1. grin grin

made by that BBM dev guy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Has anyone on root tried this 2 apps, I read great things about them. My mobile is on a sabbatical...

One is a mesh network call software, whilst the other is an off the chain sound mod.

Serval Mesh
Viper4android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
BlackBaron: Has anyone on root tried this 2 apps, I read great things about them. My mobile is on a sabbatical...

One is a mesh network call software, whilst the other is an off the chain sound mod.

Serval Mesh
Viper4android

use the sound mod. its ok.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochek: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
raynold: kul.. so searching for this book.. please what is the size of the book, I am seeing different things..

2.7mb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ignis: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
biola4all: hello everyone pls i wanna partition my sd card but i dont know maths i wanna partition it to 2GB but i dont knw the solving i lent that 1GB is 2.68 pls tell me what 2GB stands for pls....................
Please put a L in bracket at the back of ur username... You are a real learner...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochek: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
veektorh:
Good fones wiv those specs(8MP, Android version etc) shld cost you above 50K

Negative. You can get the infinix Race Bolt for about 27k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
ignis:
Please put a L in bracket at the back of ur username... You are a real learner...
Lol grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
How much does the htc dna cost? Uk used
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donsteffi: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
ma playstore is nt working with ma droid vpn....ma fone iz nt rooted.....am usin d udp nd udp port 500...plz i nid ur hlp@u al
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yungdizzy143: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
guys please I want to root my samsung galaxy y pro duos gtb 5512 can anyone help??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by s3nn2x(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Donsteffi: ma playstore is nt working with ma droid vpn....ma fone iz nt rooted.....am usin d udp nd udp port 500...plz i nid ur hlp@u al
I thought this has been answered numerous times. I now understand why 4ller has been angry lately.... Oga 4ller I apologise again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donsteffi: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
am new on NL......am xawi.......didnt knw it had alredi bin ansad.....bh plz cn u hlp m out.......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by physise(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Donsteffi: am new on NL......am xawi.......didnt knw it had alredi bin ansad.....bh plz cn u hlp m out.......
turn on ur wifi hotspot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by s3nn2x(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
physise: turn on ur wifi hotspot
You did well. I was just being wicked and stating the obvious. @ Donsteffi, no vex Abeg, but next, try and use the search box

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mannylex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
LadyB1195: I want to get a good android phone with a long lasting battery life, 8mp primary camera, hs a secondary camera and can download the bbm. I want u guys to please help me with your idea on the kind of phone to get. Price should be between #20,000-#27,000. Thanks

If you could add 9k to the 27kI could sell you an s2... It has all of those and more.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
s3nn2x: I thought this has been answered numerous times. I now understand why 4ller has been angry lately.... Oga 4ller I apologise again.

They won't bother to read to even do small Nairaland search sef dey tire them. God help us.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Ochek:

Negative. You can get the infinix Race Bolt for about 27k
Thanks.......buh any oda idea??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2013
LadyB1195:
Thanks.......buh any oda idea??
with d cash u have... ur options are only limited to infinix and tecno....

top up more money, and u can mayb get a gionee e3......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: with d cash u have... ur options are only limited to infinix and tecno....

top up more money, and u can mayb get a gionee e3......
Owkay tanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gbengard(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2013
kokoboy11: hello guys I've been using HTC DESIRE HD for a while now. I'm running Jelly Belly rom 4.2.2 and it's very cool.

The phone has two back covers(housing for the battery and second housing for MMC + SIM), the covers have terminals on them.

What function does it do 2 the phone? I want 2 know o.... O_o

Wad up bro? How did u upgrade ur htc! Wanna upgrade my htc desire hd to jelly bean...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by calderon: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Hello everyone. I have a budget of about 35k to 40k. I need advice on the Android smartphone to buy. Right now my i'm leaning toward the Htc Amaze 4g but i'm open to other ideas. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekennovative(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
has the BBM started working again? if yes, does anyone have the direct link to download the original APP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.