Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17705 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut up m.o.r.on. Are you here to save face for your boyfriend or 'team leader' who is once again disgraced with his "younger one" fabrication? Why don't you show what I "fabricate" if you can ? You and your other laptop buddies are just silly desperados now totally frustrated with how you are about to be sacked because your paymasters see that your pathetic and losing input here means you are not worth the cash. I personally would suggest they cut off olodos like you and at least send some semi-intelligent sycophants here so some of us can enjoy a decent challenge.

[size=23pt]Gbawe, our daddy![/size]
We already know you lie freely, telling high stories is like water to you. Why? Don't you think you should be a father figure on NL at your age? Instead, you are here lying day and night; organising money for OsunDefender, Sahara Reporters etc to tell fiendish lies. Na wa for you o!

Was it El Rufai's unhealthy bung in your pocket that moved you to write the love letter to boko haram below? Omase O! cry cry cry

Gbawe the paid agent and boko haram apologist. We already know what you think strength is, and it turns out to be disgusting adoration of boko harams evil tactics and adulation for those ethnic groups you call the "owners of Nigeria":

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where [size=14pt]the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217

Shame on you! angry
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

These are substantive issues that supersedes all the name calling on Nairaland. Say all you want, this is a failed and failing government. Hiring people to talk crap on the internet is neither here nor there. If the government is performing, the naysayers will be in the minority here. The truth is that Nigerians don't really care who the phuck is governing them so long as they see progress.

This is the simple truth. Human beings are not intrinsically conspiratorial to the extent so many of them, including those adjudged the most upright in a society, can be harshly critical of a leader who is genuinely performing and delivering results. That alone is proof of what GEJ is even if his expensively hired sycophants want to make issues about individuals.

At the end of the day, me and you will say our own and things end there as far as our input is concerned. It is GEJ and his team who have the power and resources to provide solutions. If they are failing, then Nigerians ultimately show regrettable lack of sophistication focusing on individuals instead of taking to task those who cannot use the power vested in them to deliver solutions.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by TheDoc: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
dedeike: What is the problem again? These haters will stop at nothing to discredit Jonathan. Who knows where they hve gone to fabricate this allegation? I do not hold brief for GEJ or anybody, but my own take is that we must be careful to ascertain the veracity of these stories. When I saw this headline on my twitter timeline, I was shocked but when I looked further at the source I had to read with caution and a bowl of salt. PREMIUM TIMES is an adulterated version of SAHARAREPORTERS. Both deal on fake and concorted reports. if you believe them, then beleve I am the President of Nigeria. They have misled me severally and i cannot afford to fall prey again.I have to wait for a more reliable news media to report this before I rush into conclusions. For now, I'm on to the next thread.
so what if it is true?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Pataki: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
President Retardeen at it utmost foolishness again!

You cannot help but wonder how this man excels flawlessly at corruption but is a total failure in leadership.

Pure retardeen, I never believed in him from the very day I knew of his existence.

Nigeria is cursed.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by solomon111(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
Jkorokoro: reno omokiri, every deprived Nigerian prophesy doom into ur life and ur household
WTF!
I wonder why you have not killed OBJ who embezzled billions of dollars.
Nigerians,always chasing shadows.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Winshes, come and hansa ya papa name![/size] grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Subsidy Probe: Prosecution Of Culprits Begins Next Week - FG[/size]
Mon, 09/07/2012 - 5:56pm | GEORGE AGBA

This is coming just as president Goodluck Jonathan held a crucial meeting with heads of the other two arms of government, including the Senate President, David Mark; Speaker of the House, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal and the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Dahiru Musdapher to mull the way forward on the war against corruption.

Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke who disclosed federal government's readiness to prosecute alleged looters of the country's funds meant for fuel subsidy in the country said: "The report was not discussed as an issue, but assurances were given that as soon as the EFCC finishes its assignment which is very soon, you will begin to see prosecution probably in the next one week.

"We will begin to prosecute because the EFCC has gone very far. So, Nigerians should be rest assured that this is not an issue that will be swept under the carpet. We have gone this far because we want a proper and painstaking investigation done so that when we charge people to court there will be no lapses or loopholes for lawyers to explore", the AGF added.

Adoke who spoke to State House Correspondents immediately after the meeting of heads of the three arms of government admitted that the meeting was to review strategy on fighting corruption, saying, "Yes, we are coming out with a national strategy on the fight against corruption, and that strategy will involve the three arms of government".

Also present at the meeting from the executive's side were the Vice President, Secretary to Government of the Federation, the Head of Service, Central Bank Governor, Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC).

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/29320/2012/07/09/subsidy_probe_prosecution_culprits_begins_next_week_fg.html
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
I quote GEJ: 'I dont give a damn about pubic asset declaration'

Said by a man whose personal assets have increased a billion fold since the last declaration.

I quote GEJ: ' I cannot go to Yobe state because it does not have airport'

For real? Are you kidding me?

I quote GEJ: ' I am not a lion, or pharaoh or a general...I can solve Nigeria's problems without being all these'

Really? Are you phucking kidding?

I quote GEJ: ' Nigeria's problems started long before I became president. All these problems are not my fault.'

Em...resign then so someone who wants to take responsibility after 2 years in office can take the saddle. At what point does the country's problems become your baby? 3 years? 4 Years? Sometime or Never?

I quote GEJ: 'the boko haram people are faceless and we don't know what they want'

The ones you arrested, have you prosecuted them yet?

Shey boko haram have told you severally what they want: ' Islamic rule in the whole Nigeria' are you deaf? Ask BBC and Al Jazeera for the transcripts. Or you think they were joking when they said it? Go and ask Taliban and Al Shabab what their demands are.

Anyway sha...keep collecting your salary and egunje until your term expires. We will meet you and your party at the ballot box then.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Vogue50: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
We should not allow sentiments to prevail while making hasty conclusions without proof. It's obvious that Sahara reporters and premium - times isnt an authority for us to anchor our precision on ! Institution like the CAC has the right and sole privilege to disclose such vital - whether AIG imokhuede owns the said company or not - information. People go through stringent procedure to conduct search @ CAC inorder to justify its validity . Only bigots and retarded minds will condemn lawan's bribery scandal and still insist on the implementation such report !
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti: I quote GEJ: 'I dont give a damn about pubic asset declaration'

Said by a man whose personal assets have increased a billion fold since the last declaration.

I quote GEJ: ' I cannot go to Yobe state because it does not have airport'

For real? Are you kidding me?

I quote GEJ: ' I am not a lion, or pharaoh or a general...I can solve Nigeria's problems without being all these'

Really? Are you phucking kidding?

I quote GEJ: ' Nigeria's problems started long before I became president. All these problems are not my fault.'

Em...resign then so someone who wants to take responsibility after 2 years in office can take the saddle. At what point does the country's problems become your baby? 3 years? 4 Years? Sometime or Never?

I quote GEJ: 'the boko haram people are faceless and we don't know what they want'

The ones you arrested, have you prosecuted them yet?

Shey boko haram have told you severally what they want: ' Islamic rule in the whole Nigeria' are you deaf? Ask BBC and Al Jazeera for the transcripts. Or you think they were joking when they said it? Go and ask Taliban and Al Shabab what their demands are.

Anyway sha...keep collecting your salary and egunje until your term expires. We will meet you and your party at the ballot box then.

Winsh problem na serious problem o!
Dem no wan lie again? Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Oghene me biko o! grin grin grin

See sontin!

Return to El Rufai for a topup, so you can have the energy to lie like a damned soul. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ballabriggs: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Vogue50: We should not allow sentiments to prevail while making hasty conclusions without proof. It's obvious that Sahara reporters and premium - times isnt an authority for us to anchor our precision on ! Institution like the CAC has the right and sole privilege to disclose such vital - whether AIG imokhuede owns the said company or not - information. People go through stringent procedure to conduct search @ CAC inorder to justify its validity . Only bigots and retarded minds will condemn lawan's bribery scandal and still insist on the implementation such report !

Laptop 29 hehehehehe Animals!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Winshes, come and hansa ya papa name![/size] grin grin grin grin

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/29320/2012/07/09/subsidy_probe_prosecution_culprits_begins_next_week_fg.html

Great news. We are waiting...

Shey it is the same incompetent prosecutors that have not been able to nail any big fish in Nigeria apart from the slap on the wrist they gave Bode George.

Even opposition warlord Tinubu, they could not nail.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2012
Vogue50: We should not allow sentiments to prevail while making hasty conclusions without proof. It's obvious that Sahara reporters and premium - times isnt an authority for us to anchor our precision on ! Institution like the CAC has the right and sole privilege to disclose such vital - whether AIG imokhuede owns the said company or not - information. People go through stringent procedure to conduct search @ CAC inorder to justify its validity . Only bigots and retarded minds will condemn lawan's bribery scandal and still insist on the implementation such report !

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Great news. We are waiting...

Shey it is the same incompetent prosecutors that have not been able to nail any big fish in Nigeria apart from the slap on the wrist they gave Bode George.

Even opposition warlord Tinubu, they could not nail.
When the foundation is faulty what can the builders do.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Desola(f): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2012
ballabriggs:

Laptop 29 hehehehehe Animals!!!

Lol...Beaf is definitely laptop 001!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2012
Dollarman101: . grin grin grin grin When people are caught pants down. This is exactly how they react.

They resort to name calling and mudslinging. grin it's not hard to see through the antics of paid agents. They can't stand hard facts.

You have been flaunting links and pontificating over this thread about how you are convinced that ICE ENERGY is owned by AIG IMOUKEHEDE. U no let us hear word. CAC,CAC, CAC!

Some other members asked you to exercise caution in believing the source. But you persisted in your grandstanding, flaunting links as evidence in support of your lies.

I reminded you that there are a lot of inconsistencies in the report which makes it unbelieavable. Furthermore you maintained that the document emanated from CAC and asked your gullible followers to visit CAC WEBSITE. As if the search can be assessed thereby. You sounded so sure until I told the world the processes involved in accessing such information from CAC.

Faced with the reality that your cookie has crumbled, you went back to rely on the same PREMIUM TIMES link which others have repeatedly told you are unreliable.

How do you expect any sane mind on this forum to take you seriously when you make all these somersaults in one single thread.
KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE! How many times I call you? See as you dey embarrass yourself for here. EVERY TOM, DICK and HARRY just dey fall your hand. PACK GO TELL YOUR OGA DEM SAY DIS YOUR PROPAGANDA WORK PASS YOU. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Silentical: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2012
D time is coming close for mass revolution.D system has started sowing seed of his final destruction.Gej wakeup now ok!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Winsh problem na serious problem o!
Dem no wan lie again? Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Oghene me biko o! grin grin grin

See sontin!

Return to El Rufai for a topup, so you can have the energy to lie like a damned soul. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482

Tinubu ke? My memory of Tinubu is the culture shock of refuse dumps piled high in Lagos defiling my nose after a long sojourn outside the country.

El Rufai did a good job in the FCT but apparently got carried away by the trappings of power after a while.

Buhari has his flaws, chief of them being that maybe we would have been a better nation if he had not struck against the politicians...then again, someone else probably would have done it. Plus his intentions were good too.

That is the type of nuanced positions you can take about people when you are not being paid to do it. Dare say one bad word about GEJ and they will sack you...try it...just try it. Or is GEJ flawless? Is he some sort of god? Have you noticed any flaws? Is there an issue you wish he had handled better? Give us some nuance so we can lay the issue of you being a paid agent to rest.

Beaf sending memo to HQ for permission to criticize some aspects of GEJ government. MEMO comes back 'are you smoking something?'

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: When the foundation is faulty what can the builders do.
ON NAIRALAND

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by chucky234(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju: Okay!! Jonathan is really making his supporters feel like douchebags everyday!!

How do I explain this one away now?! undecided

REASON: Since he works in a bank, he cant be bribed like Farouk undecided
Did you read the article? Empty moronic brain
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2012
Pataki: President Retardeen at it utmost foolishness again!

You cannot help but wonder how this man excels flawlessly at corruption but is a total failure in leadership.
Pure retardeen, I never believed in him from the very day I knew of his existence.

Nigeria is cursed.

A CLASSICAL POST FROM SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED. FULL OF FURY. NO SUBSTANCE. grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2012
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/docs_download/CAC%20Search.pdf

Apparently, Nigeria's CAC also allows you find out the EIN for companies . grin

NAME OF COMPANY ----------- ICE ENERGY AND PETROLEUM TRAING COMPANY LIMITED
REGISTRATION NO -------------- 891174
DATE OF REGISTRATION --------- 4 June, 10
SHARE INCREASE (IF ANY) ------ N1m to N10m -> 28/9/10
REGISTERED ADDRESS ----------- 35 Lake Chad cres, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
DIRECTORS/ADDRESS --------- Aig – Imoukhuede Aigboubioise
– Flat 4, 2 James George Str off
Alagbon close, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Iroche Chuks
Aikhionbare Sam
SECRETARY --- Sila Bankole – Suite 16 Land mark Plaza, Maitama, Abuja.

This would really go easy if someone can easily help verify if this information above is really CAC record. Premium times has gone as far as to provide this as evidence of it's claim and the only sensible way to counter the above is to present information to counter it.

On another thread, if not for individuals like my person taking time to research claims made, many of the people on here would have been gobbled up misinformation on a deal supposedly signed by the Nigerian Government. And I am glad that this case PremiumTimes has taken the first step, if we can verify this information, this would this more meaningful.

Any volunteers? Who can contact the CAC for verification tomorrow? grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2012
Silentical: D time is coming close for mass revolution.D system has started sowing seed of his final destruction.Gej wakeup now ok!

Isn't he the one running the System? undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike: KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE! How many times I call you? See as you dey embarrass yourself for here. EVERY TOM, DICK and HARRY just dey fall your hand. PACK GO TELL YOUR OGA DEM SAY DIS YOUR PROPAGANDA WORK PASS YOU. grin grin grin
LAPPY NO.28 ?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: LAPPY NO.28 ?

^^ you mean 15. grin

the thing too dey like @Kobojunkie attention . .. ROFLMAO!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2012
BEAF RECEIVING DICTATION VIA PHONE

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Tinubu ke? My memory of Tinubu is the culture shock of refuse dumps piled high in Lagos defiling my nose after a long sojourn outside the country.

El Rufai did a good job in the FCT but apparently got carried away by the trappings of power after a while.

Buhari has his flaws, chief of them being that maybe we would have been a better nation if he had not struck against the politicians...then again, someone else probably would have done it. Plus his intentions were good too.

That is the type of nuanced positions you can take about people when you are not being paid to do it. Dare say one bad word about GEJ and they will sack you...try it...just try it. Or is GEJ flawless? Is he some sort of god? Have you noticed any flaws? Is there an issue you wish he had handled better? Give us some nuance so we can lay the issue of you being a paid agent to rest.

Beaf sending memo to HQ for permission to criticize some aspects of GEJ government. MEMO comes back 'are you smoking something?'

...and beaf runs away like a coward with his tail between his legs.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie: cheesy grin

This would really go easy if someone can easily help verify if this information above is really CAC record. Premium times has gone as far as to provide this as evidence of it's claim and the only sensible way to counter the above is to present information to counter it.

On another thread, if not for individuals like my person taking time to research claims made, many of the people on here would have been gobbled up misinformation on a deal supposedly signed by the Nigerian Government. And I am glad that this case PremiumTimes has taken the first step, if we can verify this information, this would this more meaningful.

Any volunteers? Who can contact the CAC for verification tomorrow? grin grin

FINALLY, SANITY HAS SET IN.

KOBOJUNKIE IS NOW CALLING FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF THE COMPANY's PROFILE AT CAC.

EXACTLY WHAT I REQUESTED FOR EARLIER AND THE DOGS WERE LET LOOSE AGAINST ME.

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MAD MEN ENJOY LUCID MOMENTS AROUND 12 AM, THIS IS A CLEAR PROOF. I SUGGEST WE DISCUSS MORE AROUND THIS HOUR OF THE NIGHT. grin cheesy
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^ you mean 15. grin

the thing too dey like @Kobojunkie attention . .. ROFLMAO!!
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by chucky234(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2012
virus...prime:
just confused about the whole thing...can we Nigerians for once think left as we think right? Sometimes GEJ's pattern of leadership is least expected...why don't we wait for the outcome before we condemn? Sometimes we should think of how many times we've tried to make Nigeria good by those we regard as best yet Nigeria gets worse, lets wait cos this bad president fit mek things only 4 us 2 realize he's right (at d peak of tym)
Virus abi wetin you call yourself, what pattern of leadership are you talking about? Even my three year old daughter knows that GEJ lack leadership qualities as it has been shamble decisions after another, do you know how many committees and sub-committees that has been set-up to investigate subsidy report?
How can you appointment a man whose company was indicted to chair a committee to investigate another committee that's indicted his company, simply absurd.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Vogue50: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Hmmn
Unfortunately, u fall under the category of small minds because u discuss people ! GEJ especially. Have been following your posts on nairaland and I haven't seen any positive post that you have made in favor of FG. U should be discussing issues that will foster growth and better tidings for your country rather than creating an atmosphere of despair ,especially to the less-informed people in the country. May the lord have mercy on your deceitful soul !
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2012
Desola:

Lol...Beaf is definitely [i]laptop [/i]001!

Desola, my sweetheart! You know you are my number 001
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 12:30am On Jul 10, 2012
chucky234: Virus abi wetin you call yourself, what pattern of leadership are you talking about? Even my three year old daughter knows that GEJ lack leadership qualities as it has been shamble decisions after another, do you know how many committees and sub-committees that has been set-up to investigate subsidy report?
How can you appointment a man whose company was indicted to chair a committee to investigate another committee that's indicted his company, simply absurd.

IF YOU RE THIS DULL, I WONDER HOW DUMB YOUR DAUGHTER WILL BE.
IF YOU RE SO DULL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ANY QUASI ADJUDICATORY PROCESS HAS ROOM FOR REVIEW, THEN I PITY YOUR DAUGHTER.
SHE HAS THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING A VERY IGNORANT FATHER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Election Of Abdulazeez Yari As Governor / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.