Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17701 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by OmoTier1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mandelaguy: I refused to comment on this matter,just changed my mind. Why would I join issues with anti GEJ critics generate a post and corroborate their post in saharareporters after premium carried the news(both are anti GEJ reporters)and expect me to waste my precious energy with them? Anyway,for the records,soon,the subsidy prosecution starts,and they will have more news and posts to generate.
Are you this daft? If GEJ's government was a serious one, the fact time a major newspaper has carried this story, the onus is on GEJ's government to refute it in order to get the citizenry assured that His government is serious with getting the criminals nailed!

Oh I see, I guess not until Al jazeera, Reuters or BBC carries the news your puppet master would carry on as if Nigerians do not deserve to have their questions answered by a government that claims transparency and accountability!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Exponental(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Not until he stops wearing shoes n go back 2 his god given nature, he will never get it right.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
gegee: pardon me please but is this 40 laptop squad for real ?

Yes o

Ask Beaf for more info
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by gegee(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

My broda we thought it was a joke at first oh.

People can disagree over policy points, but when defense of the government becomes rabid,incoherent and systematic following certain patterns, you begin to get the picture.

Someone even posted a registration timeline and subsequent posts by the registrants.

Beaf was the lone wolf before (with a few less rabid followers) but recently just as things have got worse in the country they have ramped up the cyber warfare. Sometime in June, after the presidential jamboree in brazil, and subsequent flak, they increased the ranks on the net.

Boys are unemployed and have to eat, jare. It is not your fault that the country is like this. To save your soul from eternal damnation however,I advice you to sign on with another name for your home computer, and counter your earlier comments supporting bad things. So that God will not punish you. grin
guy u funny o na only laff ijust dey laf.u dey offer anwer u begin yab me nothing do sha.not in the mood for banter
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by hillsate: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: We sadly witness yet another winsh party.
How can any normal person wake up in the morning to lie, simply because they lost elections and their eyes are still red.
Imagine an old guy like Gbawe too?! Lol!

I can imagine how many of these fellows have bought Farouk caps to collect filthy money to tell lies and bury the future of unborn generations.
Gbawe, explain. cool

Guy, you are just babbling. Go bury your head under the pillow and cry. Your generation is doomed.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: ^
Dude, keep selling your kids and attempting to smear others. Karma will get you and your fellow lying bastards.

Yeah, "great minds" like your tell lies; especially the old men like you who should be showing [size=14pt]us younger ones [/size]the right path.
Shame on you. Liar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even as I generally ignore you, I won't reject this chance to show the forum, once again, that you are a deceitful fool and a shameless liar. Is this your new desperate gimmick now? Promoting yourself as a "younger one"? Guy, you have lived your pathetic, lying life deceitfully on NL to the extent you cannot even remember your rants that now come back to declare you a shameless liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/797397/march-against-corrupt-government-officials

Beaf wrote:

We shoot back.

If you have ever taken part in any serious aluta, you would know that the police feel exactly the same pinch as the rest of us. There is nothing easier than convincing a policeman to think about his family and the bread he can put down on his table after an honest days work.

I have recounted several times how we stopped a column of armoured cars during the June 12 aluta; they had streamed out of Ikeja Cantonment to put down the popular uprising. It happened under the footbridge at Palmgrove bus stop in Lagos, and we had nothing, but our scrawny teenage chests and barely countable pubic hairs. All we did was stand our ground and keep shouting that whoever was in the tanks should think about their families, their parents, brothers and sisters who were there with us, if not physically then in spirit; we urged them to think about the country and ponder if they were happy.

Well, well! The turret of the lead tank opened and out popped the commander. He didn't utter any words, but simply lifted his uniform to reveal a tee-shirt with MKO Abiola's face emblazoned on it. He told us they were with us and asked us to let them go through so that they could fulfil the orders they were sent on by driving through to Surulere.

That experience of what the courage of even scrawny chested teenagers could produce has indelibly seared the belief into my mind, that the fight for a just and better Nigeria can be won over and over with the people as a resource.
If only the older generation of the time had had the same courage, Nigeria would have changed for the better long ago; MKO Abiola would have been President, Abacha would never have ruled etc

The future is ours, but we must claim it.

So how old were you during the June 12 "Aluta", close to 20 years ago, to now be regarding yourself "younger ones"? Did you take to the Street at age 2 to justify your shameless pretense of now being a "younger one"?

Knowing Nigeria, you would have been 18 - 30 which would put your age at no less than 37-49 !!!! Abeg, stop making a fool of yourself through this desperate attempt at wild and contradictory fabrications. "Younger ones" indeed.

On this forum, you have been a militant, a June 12 "aluta" fighter etc. Now your latest alter-ego is a "younger one". Guy, grow up. We know you are ashamed because you wasted your life and now lack the things your age mates have (kids, wives, mortgaged homes/fully paid/ landed properties etc).

To that end , and to feel good about your failed life, you are now reduced to lying you are a "younger one" in comparison to those likely younger than the waster and drifter you are. You frittered your life away and are now reduced to pretending to be a "younger one". Sadly, your own past post disgrace you as a filthy, lying creature with no shame.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
Split the country. Make everybody carry their own cross.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Elueme: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Wait a minute! Which report is indicting Imoukhuede? Is it that famous sorry I mean infamous facrook's ? Common we should discuss something more reasonable rather than fables, a ruse. It is only in Nigeria such reports are being referred to.. However, the source is a sham, not impeccable .. Wait for a more reliable source so for now I need to catch a sleep..
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by brownlord: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
virus...prime:
just confused about the whole thing...can we Nigerians for once think left as we think right? Sometimes GEJ's pattern of leadership is least expected...why don't we wait for the outcome before we condemn? Sometimes we should think of how many times we've tried to make Nigeria good by those we regard as best yet Nigeria gets worse, lets wait cos this bad president fit mek things only 4 us 2 realize he's right (at d peak of tym)

Sorry to insult you bros, but you are very foolish, so you see a man pouring sand in his eyes, u want to see the outcome?, well am not suprise, the most painfull tin is that people actually believe somtin good can come out of a lunatics husband, ask ur self, from when GEJ, was deputy, gov, then GovN vice, and now president, hw come he's wife never branch a place of learning, Jonathan is foolish its written all over him now, the only time he can think is when is cap is removed frm his head, and unfortunately that is when he is in his bed room, pls manage him Nigerians
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!![/size]
How many times I call you so?

[size=14pt]Are you not more than 60 years old?[/size] Doesn't that make me a very young man compared to you?

Daddy, I rioted for MKO as a mere teenager.

Bros, you no get shame? Please confirm that there are hard grey hairs in your wrinkled arse, struggling bitterly for oxygen while you lie freely to we younger ones. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Old Gbawe! How can you repeatedly take money to lie shamelessly?

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
hillsate:

Guy, you are just babbling. Go bury your head under the pillow and cry. Your generation is doomed.

And his kids,wife,mama,papa,broda,his agas wife and him oga.....all doomed by the curses of suffering nigerians who believe in oga jonaby voting him instead he ha made live more miserable for them.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Elueme: Wait a minute! Which report is indicting Imoukhuede? Is it that famous sorry I mean infamous facrook's ? Common we should discuss something more reasonable rather than fables, a ruse. It is only in Nigeria such reports are being referred to.. However, the source is a sham, not impeccable .. Wait for a more reliable source so for now I need to catch a sleep..

Don't mind the clowns. Imokhuede's investigation started well before Farouks, indeed Farouks mission was to discredit the real investigation, so you can see where El Rufais buffoons here are coming from.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Dollarman101: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CAC link issue? Are you sure you have your head on right?

um . . . if you cannot read, please speak up. The link is from premium-times. It says so right there for you to read. At least just click to read, not jump to attack first and then use your head later.

um .. . I didn't ask you to regurgitate information that is available on the CAC website.

You definitely don't know how to read. All you have done is produce what I term "USELESS INFORMATION", and what this does is make it clear to me that you don't even take time to read what it is you are responding to. Even worse you typed up all the trash above without addressing the very questions asked you . . . Here again . .

If you cannot respond appropriately, spare us the tripe . . spare us the useless lectures . . .
. grin grin grin grin When people are caught pants down. This is exactly how they react.

They resort to name calling and mudslinging. grin it's not hard to see through the antics of paid agents. They can't stand hard facts.

You have been flaunting links and pontificating over this thread about how you are convinced that ICE ENERGY is owned by AIG IMOUKEHEDE. U no let us hear word. CAC,CAC, CAC!

Some other members asked you to exercise caution in believing the source. But you persisted in your grandstanding, flaunting links as evidence in support of your lies.

I reminded you that there are a lot of inconsistencies in the report which makes it unbelieavable. Furthermore you maintained that the document emanated from CAC and asked your gullible followers to visit CAC WEBSITE. As if the search can be assessed thereby. You sounded so sure until I told the world the processes involved in accessing such information from CAC.

Faced with the reality that your cookie has crumbled, you went back to rely on the same PREMIUM TIMES link which others have repeatedly told you are unreliable.

How do you expect any sane mind on this forum to take you seriously when you make all these somersaults in one single thread.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by honeric01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Useless country.. make una wake me up when its 2015.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
grin grin grin
Rewind...

Beaf:

Funny guy! Why do you lie so much, bro? What do you tell your kids you do for a living after "collecting" from El Rufai?
Search your heart very deeply, cos you are really lost and losing it. embarassed

Anyways, on a lighter note. Which level of winsh you be? You be pilot abi you be astronaut? Abi na you de use di TV wen de inside pot?
Winsh na winsh! grin
All hail Osonga Airways! grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ballabriggs: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
na_joke:

Yes o

Ask Beaf for more info

It is also important to make it known to you all that apart from the 40 laptop squad, there exists another group of thugs recruited from Onitsha by the Chief Thug, Obinna Metuh. These 'mpiawa azu' men have been recruited to attack especially those who criticise their "leader", Jona.

So I urge you Comrades to be on guard. Remember we saw them "earnestly ask for Abacha" to kill Saro Wiwa ala Daniel Kanu, today they 'earnestly ask for Jona' to leave us in total insecurity and abject poverty. They are the same people with different names.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
Elueme: Wait a minute! Which report is indicting Imoukhuede? Is it that famous sorry I mean infamous facrook's ? Common we should discuss something more reasonable rather than fables, a ruse. It is only in Nigeria such reports are being referred to.. However, the source is a sham, not impeccable .. Wait for a more reliable source so for now I need to catch a sleep..

Unfortunately, it is not the House report that indicts him. It is his alleged business dealings. If he is an oil marketer, there is absolutely no reason why he should lead or be part of any investigation into the subsidy fraud. That should be common sense, I would think.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Biggyd2: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
And yeah, MPD dey dis thread wella grin wink
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ballabriggs: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
BTW if you are a PDP man and you are on this forum, may Egbesu condemn you to death. May Amadioha strike you into two. May you never know peace in your life. Animals!!!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Dpeacemaker101: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
He can decide to appoint anyone he feels is credible, after all we all saw what mr. Integrity left us with.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even as I generally ignore you, I won't reject this chance to show the forum, once again, that you are a deceitful fool and a shameless liar. Is this your new desperate gimmick now? Promoting yourself as a "younger one"? Guy, you have lived your pathetic, lying life deceitfully on NL to the extent you cannot even remember your rants that now come back to declare you a shameless liar.

Beaf wrote:

So how old were you during the June 12 "Aluta", close to 20 years ago, to now be regarding yourself "younger ones"? Did you take to the Street at age 2 to justify your shameless pretense of now being a "younger one"?

Knowing Nigeria, you would have been 18 - 30 which would put your age at no less than 37-49 !!!! Abeg, stop making a fool of yourself through this desperate attempt at wild and contradictory fabrications. "Younger ones" indeed.

On this forum, you have been a militant, a June 12 "aluta" fighter etc. Now your latest alter-ego is a "younger one". Guy, grow up. We know you are ashamed because you wasted your life and now lack the things your age mates have. to that end you are now reduced to lying you are a "younger one" in comparison to those likely younger than the waster and drifter you are. Sadly, your own past post disgrace you as a filthy, lying creature with no shame.

grin

I remember calling him out on the June 12 Aluta fighting lie.

Freedom fighters do not suddenly switch sides and back the oppressors. It takes a certain anti-establishment philosophy to stand and fight a government on the streets. The people we were fighting in June 12 are the same rulers of today...they just switched from military uniform to babariga. It is the same parasitic anti-development autocratic rule. Abi did goodluck not send armed soldiers to break up the fuel subsidy protests?

If you ask them of the progress made under this regime, they will tell you that it is all in the pipeline. Imagine if Fashola came to tell Lagosians after two years in power that he has projects in the pipeline?

So long as they have a 30-40 percent implementation level of the capital budget, with 70% allocated to recurrent expenditure already, we will not see any appreciable progress or development. Akwa Ibom is doing 60 percent capital expenditure and you can see the impact on the place.

These are substantive issues that supersedes all the name calling on Nairaland. Say all you want, this is a failed and failing government. Hiring people to talk crap on the internet is neither here nor there. If the government is performing, the naysayers will be in the minority here. The truth is that Nigerians don't really care who the phuck is governing them so long as they see progress.

Here's a secret: Tell your paymasters to buckle up the efforts of solving the countries problems if they want positive press on cyberspace. Then again, if the do start working hard, you will not have a job, would you?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Elueme: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Beaf wrote:

On this forum, you have been a militant, a June 12 "aluta" fighter etc. Now your latest alter-ego is a "younger one". Guy, grow up. We know you are ashamed because you wasted your life and now lack the things your age mates have (kids, wives, mortgaged hones etc). to that end you are now reduced to lying you are a "younger one" in comparison to those likely younger than the waster and drifter you are. You frittered your life away and are now reduced to pretending to be a "younger one". Sadly, your own past post disgrace you as a filthy, lying creature with no shame.
@ Gbawe, you are such a sleek, an habitual liar who can fabricate anything to drive home his point... Convince this forum that you, your group and your loser sponsors don't have a well articulated plan and mission on this trend... Nigerians are not stupid when prosecution of culprits commence we ll know who looks stupid .. In the meantime stop misleading us
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Unfortunately, it is not the House report that indicts him. It is his alleged business dealings. If he is an oil marketer, there is absolutely no reason why he should lead or be part of any investigation into the subsidy fraud. That should be common sense, I would think.

This is how these sycophants are totally compromised to the extent they are blind to what would be obvious to even a man without sight. Haba !!! What nation in the world, except Somalia, would this be done?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: He can decide to appoint anyone he feels is credible, after all we all saw what mr. Integrity left us with.

No doubt about that but I think if you use COMMON SENSE, you will also admit that it is counter intuitive to appoint an Oil Marketer as lead overseer of an investigation into Subsidy fraud perpetrated by Oil marketers against the Nigerian People.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Dpeacemaker101: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
ballabriggs: BTW if you are a PDP man and you are on this forum, may Egbesu condemn you to death. May Amadioha strike you into two. May you never know peace in your life. Animals!!!
you are jus been childish and ignorant, you don't even know who and what to curse. I guess the curses are already affecting you even before you pronounced them, no wonder you sound the way you do. May God open your eyes to the truth.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ballabriggs: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: you jus been childish and ignorant, you don't even know who and what to course. I guess the curses are already affecting you even before you pronounced them, no wonder you sound the way you do. May God open your eyes to the truth.

Are you a PDP agent? Are you a PDP agent? Are you a PDP agent?

If you are then may Egbesu destroy you. hehehehe Animal
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

This is how these sycophants are totally compromised to the extent they are blind to what would be obvious to even a man without sight. Haba !!! What nation in the world, except Somalia, would this be done?

[size=14pt]Gbawe, Gbawe! Our daddy!

Are you not more than 60? Ayam still axing di kueshion o!
How can an old man lie so freely?[/size] shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by omosexy1: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
brownlord:

Sorry to insult you bros, but you are very foolish, so you see a man pouring sand in his eyes, u want to see the outcome?, well am not suprise, the most painfull tin is that people actually believe somtin good can come out of a lunatics husband, ask ur self, from when GEJ, was deputy, gov, then GovN vice, and now president, hw come he's wife never branch a place of learning, Jonathan is foolish its written all over him now, the only time he can think is when is cap is removed frm his head, and unfortunately that is when he is in his bed room, pls manage him Nigerians

Guy you funny oh. As you feel sey dem dey put sand for your eyes wetin you don do?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
Elueme: @ Gbawe, you are such a sleek, an habitual liar who can fabricate anything to drive home his point... Convince this forum that you, your group and your loser sponsors don't have a well articulated plan and mission on this trend... Nigerians are not stupid when prosecution of culprits commence we ll know who looks stupid .. In the meantime stop misleading us

Shut up m.o.r.on. Are you here to save face for your boyfriend or 'team leader' who is once again disgraced with his "younger one" fabrication? Why don't you show what I "fabricate" if you can ? You and your other laptop buddies are just silly desperados now totally frustrated with how you are about to be sacked because your paymasters see that your pathetic and losing input here means you are not worth the cash. I personally would suggest they cut off olodos like you and at least send some semi-intelligent sycophants here so some of us can enjoy a decent challenge.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by brownlord: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
Complain no more

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
brownlord:
Sorry to insult you bros, but you are very foolish, [size=13pt]so you see a man pouring sand in his eyes, u want to see the outcome?,[/size]

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by brownlord: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
omosexy1:

Guy you funny oh. As you feel sey dem dey put sand for your eyes wetin you don do?

As far as retardeen is the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.