Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 (28577 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You can never tell only if this new group is craving for attention.the big question is''how many ibos really want a landlocked biafran state'' ?
You hate Biafra simply because it has to do with Igbo people, if not I can't see any other reason. You don't and can't embrace Nigeria and also don't want Biafra to succeed. So what do you want?

Let Biafran worry about your so called landlock in the 21st century when the time comes. Somalia is surrounded by water and I can see them going to the moon with it.
Is not what you got is the problem, its what you do with it. If landlock is the problem of Biafra, then it has no problem as there are successful nation of this earth better than Nigeria that are landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2012
Is it ignorance abi wateva. So the oil dem discover for anambra and the orient refinery no dey abi. Imo and abia state no follow for NDDC abi. E for good sef make e be only igbo biafra so our official language go be igbo. Nnewi dialect to be precise.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by KINGwax(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Imagine a Yoruba Chameleon is giving advise on what step to take before declaring a Republic? You guys went cricket on the thread about a General that was killed in your own soil, bunch of coward and saboteurs that want one Nigeria for their own lazy benefit and the same time want to cause divides between ethnic groups in the old eastern region....
pls give this fool a chance, he's tryin to babble. What are u tryin to say oh foolish thing? As this discussion dey so u no fit jes grab your popcorn and enjoy, why d foolish comment?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2012
gegee: Make them leave ijaw territories out of this 1 o wats d use of exchanging ur minority status in nigeria for a minority status in biafra
Which territory is Ijaw territory? No sane Biafran want Ijaw in any new nation. Be on your own or you can continue to enjoy wonderful one Nigeria. Its your choice. Ijaw territory my a**.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2012
gboss4sure:

Thank u. I say FUK UR god's. What we need is the GOD in heaven and not ur god's.

The God in heaven could not protect his own son from the hands of clubs and knife weilding Romans.. How would he save you from Gun weilding Almajiri and Ndi Mmanu soldiers when they come for you?!

You had better retrace your steps and return home like the prodigal son did!! The gods of our fore-fathers are merciful enough to pardon your transgression!
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Hoodrat(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2012
I support Biafra departing from nigeria but will not support killing of igbo again due to some freedy people who are trying to makes my people believe independent is the only source for a better Nigeria when the eastern nigerian is a s h it hole and the eastern leaders has failed us woefully.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

A coward dies A 1000 times. I do applaud your enlisting me into the Great Biafran Army, I will take it in good faith because it is a Honour for me to serve my father's land cheesy Okija JuJu, you as a Cheering member of the new Biafran Army Fan club based in "Ewedu Republic" I hear by donate cheerleader skirts to you and the rest of your feminine members grin
I hope you have started stocking your mums kitchen with enough Amala and Palm Oil because when the Herdsmen and their South West sympathizers strike Lagos there will be scarcity of food. The Occupy Lagos rally of last time will be child's play.

Ochi ato gbuela'm o!! cheesy

Nna biko, ike gi adiro'm... Mu na onye n'zuzu enero okwu.. Bu ru uwa gi je'be'..

KINGwax: pls give this fool a chance, he's tryin to babble. What are u tryin to say oh foolish thing? As this discussion dey so u no fit jes grab your popcorn and enjoy, why d foolish comment?

I never thought an IMP could embarass himself any worse than this Nigga has.. Everybody has been brilliant in one way or the other except this dude.. If na class test now, na ehn go carry first from back!!
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by ACM10: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Why is it that most fakers here claim half-Igbo half-Yoruba? undecided

Hoodrat:

My mum is igbo and my dad is yoruba.. Growing up i dont have such mentality you have in your brain thinking independent will bring a change when love is missing from every angle.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:
I bet you love that, just as they took care of subsidy demostration in Lagos and I couldn't see your white teeth then. You don't love Nigeria, you hated the Biafra option. What do you really want?

I hate it when you hypocrites talk with your two mouths.How many of you really want to go back to that gully-stricken region ?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibos are not only in the north but also in the SW.will you leave yorubaland for a landlocked biafra ?
Everything is tribal bashing for some of you, that is why you decide to make some of this statements that doesn't make sense. There are are more Igbo people living in Cameroon/Equatorial Guinea than outside Igboland in Nigeria put together and that dates back to the 50s.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by ismhab(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria police will take care of them. grin
NO, NA VIGILANT GROUP WE GO SEND THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2012
Spirit of Okija's gods will come and handle mpg and throe grenades for us when de time come. Bull shit
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:
You hate Biafra simply because it has to do with Igbo people, if not I can't see any other reason. You don't and can't embrace Nigeria and also don't want Biafra to succeed. So what do you want?

Let Biafran worry about your so called landlock in the 21st century when the time comes. Somalia is surrounded by water and I can see them going to the moon with it.
Is not what you got is the problem, its what you do with it. If landlock is the problem of Biafra, then it has no problem as there successful nation of this earth better than Nigeria that are landlocked.
Eziachi:
Everything is tribal bashing for some of you, that is why you decide to make some of this statements that doesn't make sense. There are are more Igbo people living in Cameroon/Equatorial Guinea than outside Igboland in Nigeria put together and that dates back to the 50s.
I have seen Afam,Pa eziachi now I'm expecting udezue and dede1,so the team can complete.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by bakila: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva:
If they have been doing it all these while, then we would have heard of it. Except they've been talking to the wrong people.
They have consulted the Right people, ezenairaland for instance.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012
gboss4sure: Spirit of Okija's gods will come and handle mpg and throe grenades for us when de time come. Bull shit

I am sure you heard of the wonders of Ode' Shi!!

Imagine the latest upgrade to that rather crude technology!! Start thinking Tomahawk big.. cool.. Remember This always!! The gods are wise!
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012
ACM10: Why is it that most fakers here claim half-Igbo half-Yoruba? undecided

U dey mind them. They are just trying to secure a future in 2 places incase of necessity.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Hoodrat(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012

You must be out of your sense to think am fakers? whats the pride of been igbo-yoruba or nigeria when it contains wicked soul like you? stick your beliefe into you anus and save me from breathing here. Afterall i dont give a Bleep about your ideology so dont try to force it on me i detest from associating with a low life like you. Ciao.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am sure you heard of the wonders of Ode' Shi!!

Imagine the latest upgrade to that rather crude technology!! Start thinking Tomahawk big.. cool.. Remember This always!! The gods are wise!

Ode eshi? Fuk it nigga.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2012
ismhab:
NO, NA VIGILANT GROUP WE GO SEND THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

I used to think Nigeria police are given special training to deal with these hooligans. grin

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2012
bakila:
They have consulted the Right people, ezenairaland for instance.

ROFLMAO

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:

Is not what you got is the problem, its what you do with it. If landlock is the problem of Biafra, then it has no problem as there successful nation of this earth better than Nigeria that are landlocked.

The answer needed from them is to inform us Nigeria with it's vast access to ocean, why is it still a third-world country? Why is it labeled a failed state? What is with the killing, the importation of food, majority of the population in poverty, constantly begging world bank, UN, other foreign nation for money, etc? I rather live in landlocked nations like Botswana, Bolivia, Paraguay, Andorra, Austria, Switzerland, etc which are all miles ahead of Nigeria than Nigeria itself. All the nation mentioned all have significant amount of Nigerians migrating to their nation daily but the vice-versa cannot be said yet they continue to think "access to ocean" provides alot more stability. The country itself disprove that theory without further analyzing. I would understand if Nigeria is on the verge of becoming a developed nation or even close to breaking itself into a 2nd world nation rank or it is performing better than all landlocked nation but if it's performing lower in terms of economically, politically, etc than majority of the landlocked nation in the world, people from the "vast access to ocean" nation should really not dare talk about landlocked as a disadvantage.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

The God in heaven could not protect his own son from the hands of clubs and knife weilding Romans.. How would he save you from Gun weilding Almajiri and Ndi Mmanu soldiers when they come for you?!

You had better retrace your steps and return home like the prodigal son did!! The gods of our fore-fathers are merciful enough to pardon your transgression!

Now I know who u re man. So get de fuk out
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by bilaya(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria police will take care of them. grin

The only time we see your ugly arse here is when Igbos are mentioned.I hope boko haram kills you and your family including ileke idi.I am sure you are the typical dirty looking smelling Yoruba with tribal marks.May God punish you and that your whorish mother that gave birth to piglet like you

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Topic..

The gods did not sanction this move... It will surely fail..
I advice all the good people of Igbo land to stay away from the path of these BZM people.. They are the proverbial 'man whom the gods want kill, they first make mad'..
Be warned, if they do not desist from this action, there shall be blood.. And the blood shall be ours..
The gods have spoken...
I bet it was your spiritual prayer that started the blood river going on now in the north, Mr prophet?
I kept asking this question, what does people like you want? no Nigeria, No Biafra, just sidon dey look? Probabaly your god of blood will do something one day.

You people always thrive as spoilers.
That is why you fielded Nuhu Ribadu as a presidential candidate but never voted for him/your party because he is not one of you. You led Buhari to believe in an alliance until the last minute when you pulled the plug.

And you secretly voted for Jonathan to spoil-spoil but couldn't get yourself to support his lukewarm leadership and government.
Everywhere you look, you are criticising Jonathan but it was actually your vote that tipped the scale for him. I can't really get you people.

Everyday it becomes clearer that you guys prefer this chaotic Nigeria because that how you thrive, just like a pick pocket who doesn't like orderliness, rather chaotic environment because that how he thrives.

Ohaneze people, just few days ago produced a paper of how they see a future and better Nigeria through a constitutional reform, you guys jumped in with you usual tripes of anything Igbo must be hated, Biafra option is mentioned today, all you can contribute is your usual Biafra is landlocked and at the same time can't support owners of Nigeria like Jonathan for the continuation of Nigeria.
What the heck do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
KINGwax: pls give this fool a chance, he's tryin to babble. What are u tryin to say oh foolish thing? As this discussion dey so u no fit jes grab your popcorn and enjoy, why d foolish comment?
Guy Make You go Finish Waxing your pubic corner to give am Hitler hairstyle before PHCN take light. You were too blind to read the thread of your bigot cousins but quick to jump on mine? You and Okija-Juju must be class of 1999 at the Special Education Secondary School based in Ijebu-Igbo grin
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by KINGwax(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

You must be a Yoruba man? Have you gone out of Lagos state,be honest bruv? Google is not too far from your desk, please google oil producing states in Nigeria and tell me how many Igbo states are oil producing states? Have your heard of Egbema? In Anambra state private investors( Igbos)are floating the first private oil refinery in Nigeria,In doubt look it up.
guy, i got a secret i'll like u to be privy of, you're ignorantly displaying your foolishness, the mods are jes using u. You're good traffic pusher. Grab a popcorn i say, enjoy intellectual arguments and lay down your bigoted asss
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by KINGwax(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Guy Make You go Finish Waxing your pubic corner to give am Hitler hairstyle before PHCN take light. You were too blind to read the thread of your bigot cousins but quick to jump on mine? You and Okija-Juju must be class of 1999 at the Special Education Secondary School based in Ijebu-Igbo grin
pls pretend to be wise, we knw u aint. Your secret's safe though.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
bilaya:

The only time we see your ugly arse here is when Igbos are mentioned.I hope boko haram kills you and your family including ileke idi.I am sure you are the typical dirty looking smelling Yoruba with tribal marks.May God punish you and that your whorish mother that gave birth to piglet like you

You imbecilic sicktard. . . . .Na sango go strike you and your generation.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2012

Dude this thread is about Biafra seeking out of Nigeria, did you except something different?

I mean common Okija_juju is here and we all know, every single person on NL know, who that id belongs to.

I forsee alot more fake ids coming up and you can quote me on this

This is Nairaland afterall where anyone can be anyone and get away with it (I can be Nonso Diobi on this website if I want to), it would be a miracle if you don't see any fake ids.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:
I bet it was your spiritual prayer that started the blood river going on now in the north, Mr prophet?
I kept asking this question, what does people like you want? no Nigeria, No Biafra, just sidon dey look? Probabaly your god of blood will do something one day.

That is why you fielded Nuhu Ribadu as a presidential candidate but never voted for him/your party because he is not one of you. You led Buhari to believe in an alliance until the last minute when you pulled the plug. And you secretly voted for Jonathan to spoil-spoil but couldn't get yourself to support his lukewarm leadership and government.
Everywhere you look, you are criticising Jonathan but it was actually your vote that tipped the scale for him. I can't really get you people. Everyday it becomes clearer that you guys prefer this chaotic Nigeria because that how you thrive, just like a pick pocket who doesn't like orderliness, rather chaotic environment because that how he thrives.
Ohaneze people, just few days ago produced a paper of how they see a future and better Nigeria through a constitutional reform, you guys jumped in with you usual tripes of anything Igbo must be hated, Biafra option is mentioned today, all you can contribute is your usual Biafra landlocked and at the same time can't support owners of Nigeria like Jonathan for the continuation of Nigeria.
Please Forgive those dumb retards, I was their school teacher in Special Education school for Dumb and Dumber at Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun state, they hated me because I asked them to seat separately during their final exams and blamed Igbos their entire life for having Grade F9 grin
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
olatomiwa: Stupid noise makers. Did it occur to them that they do not need to make a declaration before recalling all their people from the North? No strategy! Recall your people from north and south west. Advice them to relocate their businesses, instead of making declarations that will make a lot of people loose their lives and properties. Msheeew!
Mr wise man, how do you recall your so-called people in their own supposed country Nigeria?
How many scots and their businesses are being recalled now from the rest of Britain just because Scotland wanted an independent? Tribalism has screwed some of you.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by ACM10: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:

That is why you fielded Nuhu Ribadu as a presidential candidate but never voted for him/your party because he is not one of you. You led Buhari to believe in an alliance until the last minute when you pulled the plug. And you secretly voted for Jonathan to spoil-spoil but couldn't get yourself to support his lukewarm leadership and government.
Everywhere you look, you are criticising Jonathan but it was actually your vote that tipped the scale for him. I can't really get you people. Everyday it becomes clearer that you guys prefer this chaotic Nigeria because that how you thrive, just like a pick pocket who doesn't like orderliness, rather chaotic environment because that how he thrives.
Ohaneze people, just few days ago produced a paper of how they see a future and better Nigeria through a constitutional reform, you guys jumped in with you usual tripes of anything Igbo must be hated, Biafra option is mentioned today, all you can contribute is your usual Biafra landlocked and at the same time can't support owners of Nigeria like Jonathan for the continuation of Nigeria.

Some of them are benefiting from the status quo. So they have no reason to clamour for change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.