Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27896 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Bright2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
I saw the end from the begining & i knew she will tongue
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by gragraboy: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
who d hell is goldie?!!!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by jeyne(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
She's just a HUGE disgrace to Nigerian ladies, stupid gal, Am happy she's out. I haven't watch the useless BBA for a Day self. *

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by gragraboy: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
ooooh dat ugly ass b.tch!!!... i couldn't give less of a Bleep!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ramaju: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
mumagee: Come on people give her a break! She has to be herself in there its not easy at all, pls let us not criticise her too much
Very perfect for a lady who falls for maried men in a controlled environment. A typical emotionally washed up girl.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by EzePromoe: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
Goldie, you no behave like Naija girl at all. Leave money go dey pursue yeye love sotay you turn yourself to cook. I dey shame for you o.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by israelbenzion: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
samregi: BBA is just a bunch of immorality. i just wonder why people spend their time idolizing rubbish. A program that adds no value to life or depicts virtue.
i just cant imagine the most acclaimed talk on this good- for-nothing program. damnn! indeed, the world is coming to an end.....
oya pass corner
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Adrenaline: She's broken deep down. Something huge is missing from her life
something huge like a BIG DIK?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Jayten(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Goldie + Prezzo= king kong...no mind d mumu...instead of thinkin abt d future she go day think abt d present....wetin prezzo wan giv u?
ariy: Prezzo is her downfall
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chimimi(f): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thank God......she's finally out of da house!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chiochio1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thank God dat d irritating ugly bitch is outta d house...she is so disgusting dat i can't watch BB to avoud seeing her face.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chiochio1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
See d kind good name wey dem even give yeye person like am Goldie, Thank God u ain't my sister sha...Osalobawe
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Pakonte(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
She's A̶̲̥̅ disigurasi 2 naija entertaintment stars...kennis musik shud beta end her contract cos she ll sell ₪ọ̥ more copies of her album here in naija...may in prezz's houselhold she can have litu change 2 still maintain hEr ugly nature... jux hate dis babe dat  even type meaningless tins....nairalanders abeg Dσητ b vexed wit M̶̲̅ε̲̣..
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by VellyG(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
igbos no dey carry last..My bro Nwanna Uti go there carry money come back,kelvin and karen the same.but yorubas don try luck twice fall nigeria hand. Bayo(BBA1) and Goldie obviously lost focus on the cash and paid more attention to unrealistic tins..Its a shame to see a celeb cry on stage like goldie did.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Choi NL una wicked sha.grin

Walai if Goldie read all what you guys wrote here,e fit make her kill herself instead of to commit suicide cheesy.

Thank God i don't watch that rubbish because with the comments i'm seeing here,i sure say i for use vex go meet her for SA give her better slap or wait for her for airport with water wey i take wash plate undecided .

I no even know this girl sef,na this BBA things come dey make me hear her name,she ugly sha if na she dey those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by DICKtator: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
I can't believe she allowed Prezzo "touch her bawdy".

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by DICKtator: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good she has been evicted. Na Kennis 4 don chop all the money finish. Na dem be d "jawo jawo" masters!!!. Ask 2face!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by dabrake(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2012
Pakonte: She's A̶̲̥̅ disigurasi 2 naija entertaintment stars...kennis musik shud beta end her contract cos she ll sell ₪ọ̥ more copies of her album here in naija...may in prezz's houselhold she can have litu change 2 still maintain hEr ugly nature... jux hate dis babe dat  even type meaningless tins....nairalanders abeg Dσητ b vexed wit M̶̲̅ε̲̣..
chineke meeeeeeh! Okokobioko! Bros, wetin be this nah?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by adoniza(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2012
mekaboy: SHE HAS ENDED HER CARRIER, NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO HER SONG AGAIN, WE DON SEE HER FINISH, WHAT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN .

Geezzzz menn...this is not pretty at all...lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by IYANGBALI: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2012
amiskurii:

For ur mind SHE TRY. Could u just stop decievin her, wen we both knew that what she did was wrong. Pls tel dis celeb the truth 4 once.
did you just call her celeb?celeb indeed.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by VellyG(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2012
odedipapa:
Don't ppl get tired of doing dis? Its so irritating.
And why r u intrested in the topic too
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by IYANGBALI: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2012
VellyG: igbos no dey carry last..My bro Nwanna Uti go there carry money come back,kelvin and karen the same.but yorubas don try luck twice fall nigeria hand. Bayo(BBA1) and Goldie obviously lost focus on the cash and paid more attention to unrealistic tins..Its a shame to see a celeb cry on stage like goldie did.
shut the fok up,what has tribe got to do with the issue?You are still having the hang over of the civil war abi?nonsense.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Suchie(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2012
Yu guys r funny..coffee wey I dey drink here una make am commot for my nose with dis una Goldie comments ooo.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by hakunamatata1: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Johnpaul2k2: i think i know why this disgraceful Goldie went home.Nigerians voted against her.... She even tried. these 2 Yoruba Folks that cannot stay off women for a week ran home, pretended of having Fever !! lol and
guy, . . . U no well!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by iiiyyyk(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: shut the fok up,what has tribe got to do with the issue?You are still having the hang over of the civil war abi?nonsense.

and what has civil war got to do with this, both of u are birds of a feather. you are nothing but de.cay mucus.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 16, 2012
Wait till she lands. . . angry

Enough of this whole ****
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by DICKtator: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2012
grin grin grin

"Keita!!" "Keita". "I used to braid his hair,cook his meal, pa ran ran".

Das called "PimPN
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by TheGeneral1(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2012
mekaboy: SHE HAS ENDED HER CARRIER, NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO HER SONG AGAIN, WE DON SEE HER FINISH, WHAT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN .
What an ugly babe!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by BigBenoski(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2012
emmyitodo: i find it difficult to understand whatever folks enjoy watching some group of phony people put up uninspiring show.
word!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by BigBenoski(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: cry
seriously, i mean seriously. . .is this how the goldie chic looks?? Damn! And una say make she no fall in the only love wey she don ever c? U na jst too wked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.