Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! (6822 Views)

'Salat Man' Is Symbol Of Resistance For Muslims In Ethiopia / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / American Pastor Joins Muslims In Ramadan Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by MrAnony1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

No!

So it is not against sharia law for a christian to build a church in Mecca for muslims to come and learn about Christ. Not so?

If that is the case, every muslim who persecutes christians is not really a true muslim. Starting from the terrorist like Boko Haram to the muslim father who disowns his son for changing his beliefs
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:

So it is not against sharia law for a christian to build a church in Mecca for muslims to come and learn about Christ. Not so?

If that is the case, every muslim who persecutes christians is not really a true muslim. Starting from the terrorist like Boko Haram to the muslim father who disowns his son for changing his beliefs

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by proo212(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr. Anony, what you'll get from now is silence or change topic.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by LagosShia: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2012
the salafist cleric in the OP video is a clown.and he is very funny but mean grin

he is no different from the other ridiculous salafist clerics:

"Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller"
https://www.nairaland.com/922424/islamic-scholars-angry-wahhabi-preacher

"'Tomatoes Are Christian,' Egyptian Salafist Group Warns"
https://www.nairaland.com/976055/tomatoes-christian-egyptian-salafist-group

please,next time use the right word to dexcribe such a clown.do not describe him as "muslim cleric".describe him as "salafist/wahhabi cleric";that is more precise to understand why he is a clown. grin grin grin

Muslim clerics (particularly Shia and the large number of Sunni clerics are no clowns).only the wahhabi/salafist ones among Sunnis are clowns.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by MrAnony1(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2012
proo212: Mr. Anony, what you'll get from now is silence or change topic.
Lol, I really hope that doesn't happen

LagosShia: the salafist cleric in the OP video is a clown.and he is very funny but mean grin

he is no different from the other ridiculous salafist clerics:

"Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller"
https://www.nairaland.com/922424/islamic-scholars-angry-wahhabi-preacher

"'Tomatoes Are Christian,' Egyptian Salafist Group Warns"
https://www.nairaland.com/976055/tomatoes-christian-egyptian-salafist-group

please,next time use the right word to dexcribe such a clown.do not describe him as "muslim cleric".describe him as "salafist/wahhabi cleric";that is more precise to understand why he is a clown. grin grin grin

Muslim clerics (particularly Shia and the large number of Sunni clerics are no clowns).only the wahhabi/salafist ones among Sunnis are clowns.

Ok thanks for pointing out that subtle difference.

Now my question: Speaking as a Shia muslim, is it ok for a christian to build a church in Mecca for muslims to have the opportunity to come and learn about Christ?
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Okay antony,you have changed grounds of your enquiries ,you asked if Islam imposes its beliefs on individuals and if those certain individuals have liberty of faith and your question as been answered Islam does no such ,u have a free will to your faith and no one will compel you to believe in Islam but you building a house of worship in mecca am so sure its not possible because its no even possible for non muslim to visit mecca talkless of reside in it,and building  ur house of worship for others to come is so un realistic ,people should believe by themself not by coming to your house of worship,that more or less like propaganda, am an ectic advocate of "lutherianism" wic believes in self-faith, not by hearing what one has to preach but by self believe.....to address your question clear a non believer of islam can't visit mecca talkless or residing in it!
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I really hope that doesn't happen

Now my question: Speaking as a Shia muslim, is it ok for a christian to build a church in Mecca for muslims to have the opportunity to come and learn about Christ?
Why would u build a church at the first instance ? Jesus as bn spoken of in the Holy Quran,so if there is anything to be learnt of its in the holy Book or can be taught in the mosque
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Oh! Sowi non advocates of Islam reside in mecca
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by MrAnony1(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2012
spenca: Okay antony,you have changed grounds of your enquiries ,you asked if Islam imposes its beliefs on individuals and if those certain individuals have liberty of faith and your question as been answered Islam does no such ,u have a free will to your faith and no one will compel you to believe in Islam but you building a house of worship in mecca am so sure its not possible because its no even possible for non muslim to visit mecca talkless of reside in it,and building  ur house of worship for others to come is so un realistic ,people should believe by themself not by coming to your house of worship,that more or less like propaganda, am an ectic advocate of "lutherianism" wic believes in self-faith, not by hearing what one has to preach but by self believe.....to address your question clear a non believer of islam can't visit mecca talkless or residing in it!

What I asked is whether there is freedom of religion in islam.....This includes forcing islam on people and allowing people to reject islam. It also includes allowing people to act according to their beliefs within an islamic state.

Concerning highlighted: how does one believe by not hearing?
Isn't that a more colorful way of saying that you believe that everyone should just make up their own religion and it is unrealistic for them to tell anyone else about it?
Besides, doesn't this belief of yours contradict islam because islam is also preached.
Doesn't it also contradict your reality because whenever you recommend anything for anyone else, you would be a hypocrite.
In fact the act of sharing your views on this forum contradicts this belief you claim to hold.
Your belief is unrealistic I'm afraid.

spenca:
Why would u build a church at the first instance ? Jesus as bn spoken of in the Holy Quran,so if there is anything to be learnt of its in the holy Book or can be taught in the mosque

Why not build a church too. Jesus has been spoken of in the bible. What is wrong with learning about Jesus from another perspective?
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2012
spenca: Okay antony,you have changed grounds of your enquiries ,you asked if Islam imposes its beliefs on individuals and if those certain individuals have liberty of faith and your question as been answered Islam does no such ,u have a free will to your faith and no one will compel you to believe in Islam but you building a house of worship in mecca am so sure its not possible because its no even possible for non muslim to visit mecca talkless of reside in it,and building ur house of worship for others to come is so un realistic ,people should believe by themself not by coming to your house of worship,that more or less like propaganda, am an ectic advocate of "lutherianism" wic believes in self-faith, not by hearing what one has to preach but by self believe.....to address your question clear a non believer of islam can't visit mecca talkless or residing in it!

Given that Mecca is to Islam what any city's capital is to that city: the epitome of all that is Islam, I think it is reasonable to conclude that the bolded part of your statement declares that Islam is a religion intolerant of religious freedom.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by olushaggy(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2012
This is rubbish upon rubbish; Sensible fellow can deduce from his appearance that he is sick...
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2012
[left][/left]
@ Spenca
There are mosques everywhere in europe.
I think the biggest mosque ever is somewhwere in the UK.
Compare it to the presence of churches in North Africa alone and you'll understand why the issue of intolerance is being discussed.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
stereo: [left][/left]
@ Spenca
Compare it to the presence of churches in North Africa alone and you'll understand why the issue of intolerance is being discussed.
And how many of those mosques do you have in rome ??
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Given that Mecca is to Islam what any city's capital is to that city: the epitome of all that is Islam, I think it is reasonable to conclude that the bolded part of your statement declares that Islam is a religion intolerant of religious freedom.
i think your only ground for your stand point is mecca ,FYI that city holds a greatest history of islam ,and the etymology of islam ,so the fact that der are no churches in mecca does not mean a certain belief is been imposed on you,all you have to do is hold your faith and worship your Lord in your home,no one will prosecute you for that,but for the aspect of building a church?i believe your breaking a law of a city(mecca),
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
stereo: [left][/left]
@ Spenca
Please it will be so cool if we can base our positions on fact rather than superflus statements,FYI the biggest mosque is not in the uk and the ten biggest aint even in the uk so let's avoid decoys pls
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
spenca:
i think your only ground for your stand point is mecca ,FYI that city holds a greatest history of islam ,and the etymology of islam ,so the fact that der are no churches in mecca does not mean a certain belief is been imposed on you,all you have to do is hold your faith and worship your Lord in your home,no one will prosecute you for that,but for the aspect of building a church?i believe your breaking a law of a city(mecca),

Per the bolded part, what then does it mean? Is this law that I'd be breaking by associating with other people of like faith with me a moral one? That is, is that law founded on any moral principle that you can identify?
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by justaqad(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
it is clearly stated in tne quran,no compulsion in islam.
Any muslim forcing islam on anybody probably has not come across Surat Kafirun.
The authorities in Saudi Arabia might not allow churches in saudi,but it is a direct violation of freedom of religion as stipulated in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by LagosShia: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:

no it is not allowed and should not be allowed.Makkah is holy to Muslims and Islam and symbolizes the center of the islamic religion which is believed to be the religion of God.the Ka'ba is believed to be what the temple is also in Jerusalem,a 'house of God'.

you can ask if it is ok for churches to be built in saudi arabia because not everywhere in saudi arabia is holy to muslims.but definitely not in Makkah and Madina.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by proo212(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Lagoshia, why do you lie like this? I thought you said in another thread that Jehovah and Allah are the same entity. If so why can I not build a Church in Saudi Arabia? There is a mosque in Jerusalem! For the sake of argument, where are synagogues in Saudi Arabia?

This Allah does not like those who call him Yahweh or Jehovah. In Tennessee,where there are only a hundred Muslim families, the mosque being built is way above the needs of the people there. Who is funding the building of the mosque?

Why is Islam bent on world domination? I thought we worshipped the same God...
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Shugamania(f): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2012
I usually dnt get involved in religious arguments but i jst have 2 say dis: tricking pple or compelling dem 2 accept ur faith is totally WRONG and against d teachings of d Quran and prophet (saw), anyone who has evn d smallest bit of knowledge abt d religion knws dat. So dis fanatic myt thnk d end justiifies d means but he is actually foolin himself cos evn d scripture says any1 who introduces somthn alien 2 d Quran n d pprophet's teachings into islam is Not of HIS religion and shd not be called a muslim.
Concernin d matter of religious freedom, i dnt av much info abt d subject but i thnk i recall hearing some news a while back about a saudi prince who became a christain, He oughta be in jail by now if truly there is no religious freedom..
And i thnk there's gonna be a church in d city somday, if only 2 maintain world peace. There's a mosque in rome, a big one in fact and it took a whole lot of hassling and haggling back n forth b4 dat was achieved, so i think it's possible 2 av it in mecca too wt a whole lot of hassles and haggles too..that wont make it any less of a holy land or stop it from being d capital city of islam. It's extremists lyk d idiot in dis video dat makes lyf difficult for muslims and christains alike..Islam is Peace, pls practice wat u preach.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 20, 2012
spenca:
And how many of those mosques do you have in rome ??

The Mosque of Rome is the largest mosque in western europe. it seems to me that many of u ignorant folks are blatant liars for allah.
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2012
Shugamania: I usually dnt get involved in religious arguments but i jst have 2 say dis: tricking pple or compelling dem 2 accept ur faith is totally WRONG and against d teachings of d Quran and prophet (saw), anyone who has evn d smallest bit of knowledge abt d religion knws dat. So dis fanatic myt thnk d end justiifies d means but he is actually foolin himself cos evn d scripture says any1 who introduces somthn alien 2 d Quran n d pprophet's teachings into islam is Not of HIS religion and shd not be called a muslim.
Concernin d matter of religious freedom, i dnt av much info abt d subject but i thnk i recall hearing some news a while back about a saudi prince who became a christain, He oughta be in jail by now if truly there is no religious freedom..
And i thnk there's gonna be a church in d city somday, if only 2 maintain world peace. There's a mosque in rome, a big one in fact and it took a whole lot of hassling and haggling back n forth b4 dat was achieved, so i think it's possible 2 av it in mecca too wt a whole lot of hassles and haggles too..that wont make it any less of a holy land or stop it from being d capital city of islam. It's extremists lyk d idiot in dis video dat makes lyf difficult for muslims and christains alike..Islam is Peace, pls practice wat u preach.

I'm sorry but pls try not to lump christians with muslims when describing your extremist, violent faction of your death cult.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Per the bolded part, what then does it mean? Is this law that I'd be breaking by associating with other people of like faith with me a moral one? That is, is that law founded on any moral principle that you can identify?
Wah is  ur point?make ursef clearer pls
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2012
proo212: @Lagoshia, why do you lie like this? I thought you said in another thread that Jehovah and Allah are the same entity. If so why can I not build a Church in Saudi Arabia? There is a mosque in Jerusalem! For the sake of argument, where are synagogues in Saudi Arabia?

This Allah does not like those who call him Yahweh or Jehovah. In Tennessee,where there are only a hundred Muslim families, the mosque being built is way above the needs of the people there. Who is funding the building of the mosque?

Why is Islam bent on world domination? I thought we worshipped the same God...
i once said this to a xtain frends n his responce was "Allah is not the same God that appeared to peter"...so that's your personal view about God ,u cn conclude that various religions worship one same deus
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2012
davidylan:

The Mosque of Rome is the largest mosque in western europe. it seems to me that many of u ignorant folks are blatant liars for allah.
People will just come here n yan crap sha , hello!! The mosque in rome might have eluded ma mind but for you to tell mi its the largest in western europe , ur a big bluff, wah happen to that in rotterdan city ?
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2012
davidylan:

I'm sorry but pls try not to lump christians with muslims when describing your extremist, violent faction of your death cult.
That's not his point,e just meant they makes life uneasy for everyone
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by spenca: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2012
Mr antony hope u got  ur clearifications?all that's left in this post is personality war,i shuld leave
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by proo212(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Spenca, if they are the same diety, why are the dhimmis in Egypt? What is the pact of Omar?
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by Shugamania(f): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2012
davidylan:

Did i mention dat i dont like getting into religious arguments Dis is d exact reason why.. And to think u promised not 2 do dis anymore a few days ago...Evry1's entitled 2 their individual opinions i guess, i rest my case :-)
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by justaqad(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2012
i believe the questions has been answered?
The God of the old testament is same as Allah,shikena.but the god of the new testament that sacrified himself on the cross of cavalry is a deity.he is nothing compared to Allah,yahweh,jehovah
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by proo212(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
The God of the Old Testament is DEFINITELY NOT Allah.

If that is so, prove it!!!
Re: Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! by 2good(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
tbaba1234: Watched it! ...

What's the point? ...

It's just a story....

You should be better than this!

Its not just a story but a very clear illustration of what the religion teaches. It is punishable by death to renounce Islam in several Islamic countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Committing Suicide Is Not A Way Out! / Who Is Really A Muslim? / Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.