Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (17124 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Taking my VIP seat...

@Shymmex, which level na. Ngbo u cheat wt ur scholarship arguements? How true? Talk 2me bro.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Elueme: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex:

What are you on about?

expo on NL debate? Na wa o, lol
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by MissyB3(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Rotfl @ this thread and its like. . .
You lot are a joke - From A to Z! grin And, Sagamite ruined the whole debate? You should have your heads examined. grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Elueme: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
coogar:

of course.....I lack the nonsense basics of acknowledging co-debaters, time keeper and the panel of judges like people used to do in the 70s. when was the last time you saw a proper debate of international standard? if you compare what you think is the normal standard to the way it's done in saner climes, then you'd be embarrassed!

i have given you your 3 mins of fame now, kindly jog along......nicely!
Bro take some litle correction, don't be too perfect in ur own sight. I wanted to comment on same earlier but somtin tOok my attention. You are a great writer and your use of vocabulary was a perfect blend of a genious and a good writer but your long semantics lack coherent informationi.e you were not passing adequate info. The purpose of debate is communication not sheer display of one's fluency or mastery of Vocabulary.. But I dog my cap for all you debaters, una be stand up well well comrades
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by DExplorer1: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
SAGAMITE, you celebrated your cloddish personality right here. You showed everyone that you're wholly endowed with foolery. Let me say this again, don't PM me! Come on this thread and lets share real stuffs together. I'm waiting dude!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by AK481(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Soyedele1: **strolling in**
Ooops!! D front seat has already been occupied**sits down on next available seat**
Can someone play me OYATO frm dbanj pending d tym d show will start?thank you.
Shymex,ma money is on you cos am supporting u tonite.win d prize and i'll personally gv u an airline ticket to visit nigeria cos u sd u av neva been dere.

Dana airline ticket please,that's the ticket for thoes that copy and paste other people's debate.
Msheew,I come think say d guy sabi sha.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sites To Read Novels Online / So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Whats Your Best African Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.