Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims (33955 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Bella3:
by Bélla3(f): 1:05am On Aug 06
@sweetnecta
what was Jesus b4 he became mild?
If you look at Jesus as "I AM", Yahweh, Jehovah of the Old Testament, then that hard killing and destruction and wholesale and grand scale massacre will be who he was before he became who you say he is the mild son of God who was advocating turning the other cheek and getting hung on a cross.

But wait a minute, that will not be any moral justice in killing everything including children, very old and even animals, cutting down the trees or the hanging of an innocent man so that the guilty can go free. Or you see differently?

But the God of Jesus Who is Allah/Ellah [according to syriac accented Jesus] is Compassionate, Merciful. He could have shown His Ability to punish, but He chose Mercy, until He will finally punish on the Day of Judgment, if He chooses.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by pharmow: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wizeboy: I can now confidently say that you a confused human being. You that did not know up to 20 percent of your so-called religion, trying to convince people. I have told you several time to respect other belief's believe but you refused to listen.

If not the high level of maturity Nairaland Muslims show on this thread (which I so much happy about), if they have started trading bad words with you, you and your fellow people will be saying Muslims are intolerance without knowing how intolerance and bad attitude you have shown on this thread. You are the person that derail this thread and I have asked you over 50 questions on your religion which you have not been able to answer ONE.

The earlier you learn to tolerate other people the better for your life. I being a Muslim, I have so many Pastor friends who know more than you do but we have NEVER in a day engage in religion argument.

My advice is for you to go to Christian Section and learn your religion well first before intervening in other people's belief (with all the nonsence you have been typing here since a week ago, how many people have call you to become Christian). No hard feeling, please go and get a life.....

Thanks for your understanding in advanced.

Peace.......
You have said it all, Vemmawealth doesn't know anything about the religion she claims to be so passionate about,yet she uses vulgar languages against the muslims whenever a question is thrown at her. Like I said earlier, nigerian christains don't seek knowledge and they are confined to the brainwashed messages their motivation speakers called pastors tell them on sundays. Since you come to nairaland often, I believe you have access to the internet, go to google or any other search engines and find out answers to grey areas in your bible so that U will have more knowledge before U start vomitting rubbish in the public cos it is demeaning that people of other fates are the ones explaining things U don't know in your bible to U. Least I forget, U and your follow christain brethens should google "the ancient bible found in palestines" watch the youtube video, read some of the interesting threads and come back to argue your points. May almighty allah let U see the light. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Bella3: If you look at Jesus as "I AM", Yahweh, Jehovah of the Old Testament, then that hard killing and destruction and wholesale and grand scale massacre will be who he was before he became who you say he is the mild son of God who was advocating turning the other cheek and getting hung on a cross.

But wait a minute, that will not be any moral justice in killing everything including children, very old and even animals, cutting down the trees or the hanging of an innocent man so that the guilty can go free. Or you see differently?

But the God of Jesus Who is Allah/Ellah [according to syriac accented Jesus] is Compassionate, Merciful. He could have shown His Ability to punish, but He chose Mercy, until He will finally punish on the Day of Judgment, if He chooses.
Jesus is the son of God. Who fulfiled the Law, hence, no one shud be killed, stoned etc to show believe in God. People of the bible times believed God was wit them if they won battles, hence God confirmed it. We are al smal 'gods' hence if people say Jesus is God i think it is becoz he is elaved above man! He told us many times that he came to do the wil of his father(God). He didnt claim to be God. Bt if GOD ALMIGHTY can say humans are smal 'gods' then i think it is only right dat Jesus is called GOD, afteral he could create life through the power of GOD.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
babawarunn: The people that live in glass houses should not throw stones.Muslims claim that there are 101 contraditions in the bible;well,it's just ignorance,poor and mischievious interpretations of the biblical passages that make them utter those misguided comments.Here is a link that accurately disputes these claims: http://crossbearer-brian.tripod.com/id148.htm
In terms of the so called 'contradictions',muslims should look in the mirror,as there are about 1000 contradictions in the Quran.The link for these contradictions is: http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/
Some Islamic scholars tried to refute these claims.They actually refuted some of them well,but most of the claims could not be refuted as the scholars were desperately grappling at straws.No matter how good and cunny you are at twisting things,some things are just too glaring to twist,and I felt sorry for the scholars as they tried desperately to dispute the obvious.An example was where Allah said he created EVERYTHING in pairs.The fact is that not everything on this earth is in pairs.E.g microrganisms like bacteria,fungi are asexual;and gravitional force also does not have an attractive opposite pole.The scholar tried so hard to twist it to mean Allah created matters in pairs,that is matter and anti-matter.That twisting was an epic fail,as we all understand what the word 'EVERYTHING' means.The aforementioned example is just one of the several failed attempts at twisting the obvious!

Coming from an ignoramus this is a compliment, http://www.call-to-monotheism.com this website refutes every single lie shamoun and his gang of liars could ever conjure up, u probably have not heard the terms gram positive and gram negative bacteria (pairs)! All lies against Islam have been refuted, whether u are able to see the truth and acknowledge it remains to be seen!

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Bella3:
by Bélla3(f): 4:17pm
Jesus is the son of God. Who fulfiled the Law, hence, no one shud be killed, stoned etc to show believe in God. People of the bible times believed God was wit them if they won battles, hence God confirmed it. We are al smal 'gods' hence if people say Jesus is God i think it is becoz he is elaved above man! He told us many times that he came to do the wil of his father(God). He didnt claim to be God. Bt if GOD ALMIGHTY can say humans are smal 'gods' then i think it is only right dat Jesus is called GOD, afteral he could create life through the power of GOD.
You arrive at calling Jesus the son of God, because the Bible did not say anyone else is son of God? Sons of God had conjugal adventures with daughters of men, when they came on earth. other sons of God were scattered all over your Bible.

In conclusion, Jesus was no more son of God than the baseless sons of God from Genesis onward. And when Jesus said he was fulfilling the Old laws, he admonished his followers that they must fulfill the same Old laws. So if any of you reading the Bible and saying that you follow Jesus, yet disobeyed him in the matter of fulfilling the Old laws, you are not truly following Jesus, therefore.

If the Old laws and the old prophets engaged in wars and killing, stoning, etc to show believe in God, then Jesus could not have said no one should be killed, stoned etc, if he truly was fulfilling the Old laws of the prophets. I dont know what you are trying to arrive at by your people of the Bible times believed God was with them if the won battle, hence God confirmed it?

Are you saying that after Bible times, people like you using the Bible dont have to believe in winning battles as a confirmation of belief in God and that God is on your side when you win battles? Or battle is no more ordained on you as a believer? It is the jews who wanted themselves special over other that they made themselves small "gods; idolatry" since they think God is for there blood only and no one else can get close to God. Hence when you christians called a prophet of God son of God, you fall into the same idolatry without knowing it. God is alone.

Small God[s]/gods is your own idolatry of yourselves. Jesus didnt create more than Moses created and both did of what the did because permitted as He commanded Moses, allowing Jesus as means of supporting them that they were truly elected. It is strange that you started out by wrongly calling Jesus son of God, since there is no logical/non confusing explanation for such God to have any child. You mounted your concept further by suggesting that you are all small God[s] and since Jesus was higher than you, he has to be finally be elevated to full God.

I submit to you that your argument and conclusion lack rational footings. You being a christian have suggested more than One God; The Original God and now the Jesus who is elevated to the status of God. And you claim in beliefs that you have One GOD, yet here is your argument above that at least 2 God[s] are in your religious life. You refuted The One God Concept and at the same time destroyed your Trinity. I am grateful that I am a muslim that i dont have to have many concepts: 1, 2 and 3 God[s].

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Bella3: You arrive at calling Jesus the son of God, because the Bible did not say anyone else is son of God? Sons of God had conjugal adventures with daughters of men, when they came on earth. other sons of God were scattered all over your Bible.

In conclusion, Jesus was no more son of God than the baseless sons of God from Genesis onward. And when Jesus said he was fulfilling the Old laws, he admonished his followers that they must fulfill the same Old laws. So if any of you reading the Bible and saying that you follow Jesus, yet disobeyed him in the matter of fulfilling the Old laws, you are not truly following Jesus, therefore.

If the Old laws and the old prophets engaged in wars and killing, stoning, etc to show believe in God, then Jesus could not have said no one should be killed, stoned etc, if he truly was fulfilling the Old laws of the prophets. I dont know what you are trying to arrive at by your people of the Bible times believed God was with them if the won battle, hence God confirmed it?

Are you saying that after Bible times, people like you using the Bible dont have to believe in winning battles as a confirmation of belief in God and that God is on your side when you win battles? Or battle is no more ordained on you as a believer? It is the jews who wanted themselves special over other that they made themselves small "gods; idolatry" since they think God is for there blood only and no one else can get close to God. Hence when you christians called a prophet of God son of God, you fall into the same idolatry without knowing it. God is alone.

Small God[s]/gods is your own idolatry of yourselves. Jesus didnt create more than Moses created and both did of what the did because permitted as He commanded Moses, allowing Jesus as means of supporting them that they were truly elected. It is strange that you started out by wrongly calling Jesus son of God, since there is no logical/non confusing explanation for such God to have any child. You mounted your concept further by suggesting that you are all small God[s] and since Jesus was higher than you, he has to be finally be elevated to full God.

I submit to you that your argument and conclusion lack rational footings. You being a christian have suggested more than One God; The Original God and now the Jesus who is elevated to the status of God. And you claim in beliefs that you have One GOD, yet here is your argument above that at least 2 God[s] are in your religious life. You refuted The One God Concept and at the same time destroyed your Trinity. I am grateful that I am a muslim that i dont have to have many concepts: 1, 2 and 3 God[s].
seriously, i dnt care if you bow to stones in Kabbah or stone the devil in ur 'holy city'. In ur naive mind u think that for God to hav a son he needs a consort. Is ur god that weak? That he cant create a simply being and name his son? By Gods grace, i am given a previlage to be a daughter of God. To share a special bond wit Him-what about u? I can nw be called a daughter of God as long as i do His will.
I must say 'congratulations' for twisting everything i said to fit ur vanity. Jesus gave a new law which is 'LOVE'. Love God, love thy neighbour. When u Love, you wouldnt take a life, you wouldnt steal, you wouldnt lie,. When u Love God, u'd do his wil. Just the word 'love' sums up evrything Jesus had to say to faithful believers. Seriously, i dnt care if u are a muslim or nt, all i think is u shud be educating people in ur religion dat we are in the 21st century and the laws of Mohammed have to be forgoten. They shud stop the massacre of the innocent esp children. GO nd educate ur brethren in Somalia dat 'education' is the only way to see the light. When u have done just these two, u can cum nd chant 'PEACE PEACE' and nobody would think u are misusing the word. HALLELUYA JESUS has been given power and i can partispate in dat power and Glory.
Do me a favour, also tell ur brethren that 'death' is only the begining for us becos we have eternal life, bt dat doesnt giv dem any right to play 'God'.
So ur igbo husband is a muslim too?(just asking no offence meant)
Stay blessed!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2012
babawarunn: Dude,if u called those desperate&funny answers refutations,then the world refutation standard will have to be lowered.The irony of your post is that you are the ignoramous!I gave you some examples,out of which u failed in your attempt to refute the only one you attempted.From the beginning of time,the basic way God separated living things(Adam and Eve,animals,e.t.c.) was sexually,which was what I stated for the microorganisms(asexual).Bro learn more before you type because your example is classification by characteristics.They are better classified in quadraples(fours) namely:gram positive cocci,gram positive bacilli,gram negative cocci,gram negative bacilli.Every neutral discerning mind will reject those refutations,but your biased&prejudiced mind will not see the elephant in the room.The joke is on you bro.I am out of here before this thread turns to a circus.Good luck bro and God bless.

. . . Ignorance at is best indeed . . . you may not like the answer . . . the words pairs can interpreted in a number of ways . . . so keep your biblical method of reasoning to yourself . . . gram positive cocci, gram negative cocci (pairs), gram positive baccili, gram negative baccili, (pairs) . . . bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out! grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy is easy . . . he brought out his best refutation and was easy dismissed with the wave of a hand . . . now he wants to be the sole interpreted of what the word pairs is, and then come boastful about his joke on pairs . . .
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2012
Bélla3: seriously, i dnt care if you bow to stones in Kabbah or stone the devil in ur 'holy city'. In ur naive mind u think that for God to hav a son he needs a consort. Is ur god that weak? That he cant create a simply being and name his son? By Gods grace, i am given a previlage to be a daughter of God. To share a special bond wit Him-what about u? I can nw be called a daughter of God as long as i do His will.
I must say 'congratulations' for twisting everything i said to fit ur vanity. Jesus gave a new law which is 'LOVE'. Love God, love thy neighbour. When u Love, you wouldnt take a life, you wouldnt steal, you wouldnt lie,. When u Love God, u'd do his wil. Just the word 'love' sums up evrything Jesus had to say to faithful believers. Seriously, i dnt care if u are a muslim or nt, all i think is u shud be educating people in ur religion dat we are in the 21st century and the laws of Mohammed have to be forgoten. They shud stop the massacre of the innocent esp children. GO nd educate ur brethren in Somalia dat 'education' is the only way to see the light. When u have done just these two, u can cum nd chant 'PEACE PEACE' and nobody would think u are misusing the word. HALLELUYA JESUS has been given power and i can partispate in dat power and Glory.
Do me a favour, also tell ur brethren that 'death' is only the begining for us becos we have eternal life, bt dat doesnt giv dem any right to play 'God'.
So ur igbo husband is a muslim too?(just asking no offence meant)
Stay blessed!
please take note that Muslim dont worship stone or Kabba, but are praying according to how Almighty God prescribe. We worship GOD Almighty in the direction of His Grand Temple/House. We never worship the Temple/House itself. The Bible's Prophets in the Bible also had a "House of GOD Almighty" that they worshiped Him in. Also, the Jews' wailing wall today is a similar example to the Muslims' Kaaba, where the Jews pray to GOD Almighty facing the wall. The Bible also says: "I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2)"
GOD Almighty's Holy Temple in Islam is the Kaaba in Mecca.

You CHRISTIANS never cease to amuse me on your assumption that ISLAM never preach peace, just because very little people commit crime doesn't mean, the whole religion is based on crime. I will advise you to start reading CRIME SECTION of SUN NEWSPAPER everyday to see the evil so many of your Christians brethren commit on daily basis. In the news this morning, there are still two incidents of PASTORS involving in ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPING and 419:

Popular Lagos Pastor in 419 scam: Sets up his own kidnap, defrauds member of landed property

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/08/popular-lagos-pastor-419-scam-sets-kidnap-defrauds-member-landed-property/

E[b]vil prophet who heads notorious armed robbery gang exposed[/b]
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/09/evil-prophet-heads-notorious-armed-robbery-gang-exposed/

Lagos Pastor, Primate Ayodele's Sex Escapades Exposed, Sleeps With Staff, Scams Top Politicians, Plus His Fake Predictions
http://news.naij.com/5054.html

Exposed: How Fake Pastors Con Gullible Nigerians!

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/06/exposed-how-fake-pastors-con-gullible-nigerians/

Nigerian Gay Pastor Dares Senate, Recruits More

http://newsnaija.com/nigerian-gay-pastor-dares-senate-recruits-more/570/

With all these and many more in the news everyday about your so-called PASTORS, should I now confidently say that Christians are full of Criminals? If you agree with that assertion, then I will definitely agree with you that ISLAM does not teach peace...

Always try to check religion very well before you come here to spew nonsense on Muslims. And you should rather now start educating your fellow brethren CHRISTIANS FELLOW on how to behave Godly especially PASTORS and stop defrauding, stealing and obtaining by false message from good people of Nigeria.

Thanks for your understanding in advance....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PEACE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wizeboy: I can now confidently say that you a confused human being. You that did not know up to 20 percent of your so-called religion, trying to convince people. I have told you several time to respect other belief's believe but you refused to listen.

If not the high level of maturity Nairaland Muslims show on this thread (which I so much happy about), if they have started trading bad words with you, you and your fellow people will be saying Muslims are intolerance without knowing how intolerance and bad attitude you have shown on this thread. You are the person that derail this thread and I have asked you over 50 questions on your religion which you have not been able to answer ONE.

The earlier you learn to tolerate other people the better for your life. I being a Muslim, I have so many Pastor friends who know more than you do but we have NEVER in a day engage in religion argument.

My advice is for you to go to Christian Section and learn your religion well first before intervening in other people's belief (with all the nonsence you have been typing here since a week ago, how many people have call you to become Christian). No hard feeling, please go and get a life.....

Thanks for your understanding in advanced.

Peace.......

Why the thing come pain you pass the rest? Am I the one who ask you to be following a blind man? Those Pastors are scared you can organise to harm them since you know them inside out. They let you be so that peace can reign. Let me tell you what MUJHAHID ASARI DOKUBO said concerning Babangida. he said babangida cannot and can never condemn Boko Haram in public because it will amount to committing suicide if he did. Dokubo Asari became a Muslim beacause he wanted to go into armed struggle in the Niger Delta. He needed a god who believe in violence that can back him and train him. He trained in several camp belonging to Jihadist organisation before he formed NDPVF.

Those are the real Muslims who understand the core of the deception called Islam. Not hypocrites like you trying to defend what is not defendable. Murky, muddy, dark water nonsense

"o fe ke, oro naa dun" lolllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Bélla3: Jesus is the son of God. Who fulfiled the Law, hence, no one shud be killed, stoned etc to show believe in God. People of the bible times believed God was wit them if they won battles, hence God confirmed it. We are al smal 'gods' hence if people say Jesus is God i think it is becoz he is elaved above man! He told us many times that he came to do the wil of his father(God). He didnt claim to be God. Bt if GOD ALMIGHTY can say humans are smal 'gods' then i think it is only right dat Jesus is called GOD, afteral he could create life through the power of GOD.

Bella my Sister,

They are perverts. Their reasoning is deluded so dont bother to explain things all over. Perverts ni won. If they can reach you, by now you are dead. Especially me.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
vedaxcool:

Coming from an ignoramus this is a compliment, http://www.call-to-monotheism.com this website refutes every single lie shamoun and his gang of liars could ever conjure up, u probably have not heard the terms gram positive and gram negative bacteria (pairs)! All lies against Islam have been refuted, whether u are able to see the truth and acknowledge it remains to be seen!

You see what I mean? They are perverts. They turn blue into green and yellow into black. Islam magic. Perverts niwon se.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
vemmawealth:

Why the thing come pain you pass the rest? Am I the one who ask you to be following a blind man? Those Pastors are scared you can organise to harm them since you know them inside out. They let you be so that peace can reign. Let me tell you what MUJHAHID ASARI DOKUBO said concerning Babangida. he said babangida cannot and can never condemn Boko Haram in public because it will amount to committing suicide if he did. Dokubo Asari became a Muslim beacause he wanted to go into armed struggle in the Niger Delta. He needed a god who believe in violence that can back him and train him. He trained in several camp belonging to Jihadist organisation before he formed NDPVF.

Those are the real Muslims who understand the core of the deception called Islam. Not hypocrites like you trying to defend what is not defendable. Murky, muddy, dark water nonsense

"o fe ke, oro naa dun" lolllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can now concluded that you dont know anything, i can even confirmed that you have confused.
i believe that every sane people in this thread has already known that wiseboy, sweetnectar e.tc has given you enough points to clear your bad motive.
i wonder the kind of someone you will be in your area.
Cant you learn from sweetnectar the way she compose her points.
we need point here pls, if you dont know what to write again pls keep off.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
vemmawealth:

Bella my Sister,

They are perverts. Their reasoning is deluded so dont bother to explain things all over. Perverts ni won. If they can reach you, by now you are dead. Especially me.
no wonder ! bird of the same feather flocks together.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
Bélla3: tank u jare. They are diferent, while 1 is concerned wit the physical, the oda is more spiritual.
Ok al prophet are important bt nt the basis of Islam right?
bela or what did they call you, i can now see that you have confused already!
whether you like it or not christianity is a man made religion.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
akthedream: @vemmawealth and Bella3-Well am left with no choice here but to do this.If all you have said about Islam and Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) in particular is true,may the God you serve answer all your prayer and grant you all your wishes on earth and hereafter.But if what you have been posting are lies,may the God you serve punish you and make you pay for it on earth and hereafter(Unless you repent from these lies)..Please kindly say a big AMEN to this if you know you have been typing nothing but the truth.Even that adultrated book you call Bible,also detest lies.

Very emotional
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
talk2me006:

i can now concluded that you dont know anything, i can even confirmed that you have confused.
i believe that every sane people in this thread has already known that wiseboy, sweetnectar e.tc has given you enough points to clear your bad motive.
i wonder the kind of someone you will be in your area.
Cant you learn from sweetnectar the way she compose her points.
we need point here pls, if you dont know what to write again pls keep off.

U mean I should be answering their mudslinging question? No I don't need to. They won't accept it anyways. Let them prove it wrong that Muhammad did not say d sun sets physically in a muddy water and if Allah is d one speaking through him, by extension, let them disprove d wrong assumptions of Allah.

You are the one confused and facing d east before you can talk to your God. That means he's limited and cannot hear you. You believe washing d feet n hand makes u clean b4 ur God. He needs a wife to have a Son. I asked you guys if anyone has ever heard d voice of Allah apart from Muhammad, during or after his death, u avoided the question. Allah spoke to only one man and you believe him but the God that spoke to several men is wrong. You are confused big time.

You believe that u would still have ssexual organ in heaven to engage in intercoursee. You are very deluded. You are eve hoping that your Allah will grant u 72 virgins to marry in heaven. That is d height of deception and your distorted mind took it in.

Bloody perverts
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
vemmawealth:

Bella my Sister,

pls you dnt have to come down to their level of ignora.nce. Let Christ radiate in ur life. God bles u sister.. You can kip worshipin ur limited god. Who only speaks arabic, dwels only in stones in the east, nd above al nids a consort to create a son. Oh what a limited god! I serve the living GOD.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 10, 2012
WHAT! 10 pages! just because of a mere talk! why are ppl disturbing themselves about muslim coming to igboland,
Every one has right to choose who he wants to worship, but come think of it, why will you worship a prophet that
violates teenagers ! why will you worship a prophet that wage war against other human being(just because they his enemy)
! As some fools will make you think that its even same GOD that their mohammed is talking about! pls fellow christians
its a lie! its a scam! Jesus christ is a savior, he is the beginning and the end! He healed the sick and perform miracle
it woudnt have take him much to put judas and the soldiers to sleep or even death but he said to peter to put back his sword.
Thats the God we deserve! violent cant take us afar!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Mutee: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: pls you dnt have to come down to their level of ignora.nce. Let Christ radiate in ur life. God bles u sister.. You can kip worshipin ur limited god. Who only speaks arabic, dwels only in stones in the east, nd above al nids a consort to create a son. Oh what a limited god! I serve the living GOD.
May God forgive and guide you.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity: WHAT! 10 pages! just because of a mere talk! why are ppl disturbing themselves about muslim coming to igboland,
Every one has right to choose who he wants to worship, but come think of it, why will you worship a prophet that
violates teenagers ! why will you worship a prophet that wage war against other human being(just because they his enemy)
! As some fools will make you think that its even same GOD that their mohammed is talking about! pls fellow christians
its a lie! its a scam! Jesus christ is a savior, he is the beginning and the end! He healed the sick and perform miracle
it woudnt have take him much to put judas and the soldiers to sleep or even death but he said to peter to put back his sword.
Point of correction! islam does not worship any prophet but rather worhip the creator of those prophets and that is ALLAH.
it is you and ur fellow christians folks that worhip mere human being(jesus)
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity: WHAT! 10 pages! just because of a mere talk! why are ppl disturbing themselves about muslim coming to igboland,
Point of correction! islam does not worship any prophet but rather worhip the creator of those prophets and that is ALLAH.
it is you and ur fellow christians folks that worhip mere human being(jesus)
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: pls you dnt have to come down to their level of ignora.nce. Let Christ radiate in ur life. God bles u sister.. You can kip worshipin ur limited god. Who only speaks arabic, dwels only in stones in the east, nd above al nids a consort to create a son. Oh what a limited god! I serve the living GOD.
your bad words to GOD does not and wil never have effect on him.
it is you that wil be a loser.
we wil only remind you that those that did that to him always hav a bad end.
we set a pace for u.
remember ALLAH is a forgiving and patient GOD,no one can defend him, he can defend himself
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2012
vemmawealth:

U mean I should be answering their mudslinging question? No I don't need to. They won't accept it anyways. Let them prove it wrong that Muhammad did not say d sun sets physically in a muddy water and if Allah is d one speaking through him, by extension, let them disprove d wrong assumptions of Allah.

You are the one confused and facing d east before you can talk to your God. That means he's limited and cannot hear you. You believe washing d feet n hand makes u clean b4 ur God. He needs a wife to have a Son. I asked you guys if anyone has ever heard d voice of Allah apart from Muhammad, during or after his death, u avoided the question. Allah spoke to only one man and you believe him but the God that spoke to several men is wrong. You are confused big time.

You believe that u would still have ssexual organ in heaven to engage in intercoursee. You are very deluded. You are eve hoping that your Allah will grant u 72 virgins to marry in heaven. That is d height of deception and your distorted mind took it in.

Bloody perverts
So you know that you are not capable to answer their questions ! then, why did you start it.
we can see here that you are a product of a failed educational system and your ignorance has no limit.
i will advice you that you should go and print those replied post page which are replied to you by wiseboy,sweetnectar e.t.c. as it wil wipe away your ignorancy.
your confusion is not limited to how you cant differentiate a true GOD(ALLAH) from a mere man (jesus), a prophet of God.
thank Allah sha, we hav learnt alot from this thread. we now know how to put you into confusion by giving you a simple question you cannot answer. or hav you forgotten how your bela-your sister was confuse over moses.
a great thanks to sweetnecter,wiseboy e.t.c for their tips.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2012
vemmawealth:

Bloody perverts
So you know that you are not capable to answer their questions ! then, why did you start it.
we can see here that you are a product of a failed educational system and your ignorance has no limit.
i will advice you that you should go and print those replied post page which are replied to you by wiseboy,sweetnectar e.t.c. as it wil wipe away your ignorancy.
your confusion is not limited to how you cant differentiate a true GOD(ALLAH) from a mere man (jesus), a prophet of God.
thank Allah sha, we hav learnt alot from this thread. we now know how to put you into confusion by giving you a simple question you cannot answer. or hav you forgotten how your bela-your sister was confuse over moses.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2012
talk2me006:
your bad words to GOD does not and wil never have effect on him.
it is you that wil be a loser.
we wil only remind you that those that did that to him always hav a bad end.
we set a pace for u.
remember ALLAH is a forgiving and patient GOD,no one can defend him, he can defend himself
Allah is nt God. He is the chief god of kabba. Again u serve a limited god!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2012
talk2me006:

hw was i confused about moses? That i dnt practise the laws or wat? Again u have failed! JESUS is nt God bt son of God! If ur god nids a consort to create a son, you shud be ashamed, he cant create neva created. Shame on islam 4 trying to claim real prophets of God. Allah is a limited god. He nids a consort to create sumtin as litle as a son, hw den can he hav creatd the world?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2012
akthedream: Is that all you could comprehend from his post?Why is it that you christains love dodging vital questions?HE talked about Jesus and Mel Gibson,but you pretended not to see it..Pls answer the question o..Is that the real picture of Jesus??Lets get serious here,that guy in the picture you christains portray as Jesus could be a GAY,RAPIST,EX-CONVICT,DRUG ADDICT,FORNICATOR/ADULTERER, or whatever..TRUE or FALSEMake una try get sense na..
wiseboy, so u didnt see this post? And u said no muslim insulted? HYPOCRITES!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2012
JaaizTech:

Quite shocking how no christian has come up with a reasonable explanation of these verses, one (@Bella) is even claiming Christianity is not about the Bible but about Christ. How ludicrous, I often wonder what Christians follow these days, because they seem to just be following the maverick, charisma and motivation speeches from there pastors. There is nothing christ like about the Christianity of today; it is all about fantasy and fun-fair, hence the appeal. Wanted to throw my light, but I have to dash to work... Wish all you guys a great day.
again i ask u, is islam al about the prophet(s)? I gues ur ans is no! Christainity is NOT about the bible(as important as it is). CHRIST is the foundation of CHRIST-IANITY. All other things follow. Till today there are prophets of God, bt they are nt in anyway the essense of christain.
LOOKING UP TO JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, nt looking up to the bible. Do u understand?
Its amazing how u pple want to turn wat i said up side down. A BIG FAIL.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Mutee: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
To all those who believe in the Kalimatu Shahadah and the Day of Reckoning, kindly ignore Bélla3 and the likes and stop explaining what she'll never comprehend. If you take a look at almost every post relating to Islam and muslims, she's always on the contrary. Those who were knowledgeable, stronger, wiser and powerful than our generation refused to believe even when the truth came to them through the prophets of Allah[Prophet Adam(as) to Muhammed(pbuh)], and what was the end of such people?
Let me remind you of this verse from the purest of all books without crookedness.
"Whoever Allah leaves to stray, no one can guide and whoever He guides, no one can make him stray."
May Allah increase us in knowledge. Ramadan Kareem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.