Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims (33953 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wizeboy: Try to check the meaning of ignorance in your dictionary to see that I am very correct to use that word for your comment. I use such comment based on the fact that you are quick to call the prophet of God (Muhammad) a terrorist and all such of bad name without giving cogent evidences. So, calling you ignorance of the issue does not mean violence and I have never abuse you in all the comment I have posted (try to cross-checked it again) but rather you have call Prophet Muhammed and Muslims so many names which I didnt reply you. So, please get that right.

As for Muslims respecting Jesus, It is in our Quran that we should respect all prophet. Let me list out our ARTICLES OF FAITH for you, so that you will know that it is not only Jesus we Muslims respect but all the prophet from Adam to Muhammed (SAW):
ARTICLES OF FAITH
1. Believe in Oneness of God (Allah)
2. Believe in All Books (Books that have not been tampered with by human beings)
3. Believe in all Prophets (from Adam to Muhammed (SAW) - you will also see their lifestyle and story in the Quran)
4. Believe in Angels
5. Believe in the Day of Resurrection
6. Believe in Judgement Day
With this I think you will know better why Muslims give so much respect to ISA (JESUS).

Answering ONLY ONE of my numerous questions mean that you accepted all my assertions on your belief. And for the one you answer, about the Holy Spirit which you said I didnt understand in your explanation. Please kindly answer the following questions to clarify the issue of John 14:26 which you quote.

The only place in the Bible where the Paraclete was called the Holy Spirit is in John 14:26 "But the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you". What has the Holy Spirit brought or taught for the last 2000 years?

1. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?

2. In John 16:7-8, it says: "But if go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world of sins and of righteousness and of Judgment". What do "he" and "him" refer here? Don’t they refer to a man?

3. Does the Holy Spirit talk to good Christians and bad Christians as well? Is the Holy spirit with them all the time or just at certain times? When does it start visiting a person who wants to become a Christian?

4. How can you as a Christian tell if the Holy Spirit is inside another Christian? How come many Christians fooled people by claiming that the Holy spirit was inside them only to be converted to another religion later on ?

5. Does the Holy Spirit dictate what Christians should do without choice or freedom at all or does it only guide them and they have the freedom to follow or not ?

6. If the Holy Spirit dictates what Christian should do, why do Christians commit sins and make mistakes ? How can you explain the conversion to other religions and atheism of many Christians? Are they told to do that by the Holy Spirit?

7. If the Holy Spirit guides Christians only, and they are free to do what they want, then how do we know that the writers of the Gospels didn’t make mistakes in writing them?

8. If Christians believe that the Holy Spirit comes and talks to them everyday, why don’t they ask the Holy Spirit about which version of the Bible to follow since there are too many versions floating around?

Answer all those things up there and vividly explain what they mean. After that, you called your religion CHRISTIANITY true religion. How can a religion be true when the Books they followed has been tampered with several times and lots of contradictions are contained inside. Kindly go through the followings contradictions in the Bibles (I have 101 of them but due to time I will only give you 20 to clarify):

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:cool
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

18. How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

On a final note, let me now give you some quote and video of your former Christians fellow who have found the truth and I pray Almighty Allah touch your heart and guide your ways to see the light in order not to continue going astray:

"I am an ex-christian who ,before converting to islam,studied christian theology at the Catholic University in Washington Dc.and for years now I am yet to meet or hear about a "learned" muslim who converted to another religion it is always people who had zero knowledge of islam but were born to muslim family or someone who never accepted islam to begin with.On the other side I met so many priests,bible students who converted to islam". Robert -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZSrPF5GNo in that link also, kindly listen to a great Christian Ministers before and how he found the truth.

Kindly watch this video also to clarify more of why LEARNED CHRISTIAN who really know Bible inside out convert to Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY&feature=relmfu

READ THIS CAREFULLY as I will be willing to hear from you again. But please NO ABUSE ON ANY PROPHET AND GOD (or whatsoever), always try to make your analysis very clean without any abuse. Thanks so much for your understanding.

PEACE...... cool cool

Over 4000 years ago, the Bible predicted that the earth was circular in shape (Isaiah 40:22). Today, it has been proved scientifically that d earth is spherical.

But according to the Quran, Alexander the Great (called Dhul-Qarnayn) traveled so far east that he ended up finding the actual place where the sun physically sets!

'I will recite to you a mention of him. We established him in the land, and We gave him a way to everything; and he followed a way until, WHEN HE REACHED THE SETTING OF THE SUN, HE FOUND IT SETTING IN A MUDDY SPRING, and he found nearby a people. We said, 'O Dhool Karnain, either thou shalt chastise them, or thou shalt take towards them a way of kindness.' He said, 'As for the evildoer, him we shall chastise, then he shall be returned to his Lord and He shall chastise him with a horrible chastisement. But as for him who believes, and does righteousness, he shall receive as recompense the reward most fair, and we shall speak to him, of our command, easiness.' Then he followed a way until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising upon a people for whom We had not appointed any veil to shade them from it. S. 18:83-90 Arberry

Here are a few more English versions of Q. 18:86 for good measure:

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a muddy spring… (Pickthall)

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found IT SET IN a spring of murky water. (Y. Ali)

Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. (Hilali-Khan)

The noted Muslim translator, Abdullah Yusuf Ali, stated in his Quran translation that,

2430. This is the first of the three episodes here mentioned, his expedition to the west. "Reaching the setting of the sun" does not mean the extreme west, for there is no such thing. West and East are relative terms.

It means a western expedition terminated by a “spring of murky water.” This has puzzled Commentators, and they have understood this to mean the dark, tempestuous sea.

If Dhul al Qarnayn is Alexander the Great, the reference is easily understood to be to Lychnitis (now Ochrida), west of Macedonia. It is fed entirely by underground springs in a limestone region, where the water is never very clear. (Bold emphasis ours)

Saying that this passage has puzzled Muslim commentators is to put it mildly.

This, perhaps, is one of the clearest evidences that the Quran could not have been revealed by the one true God of all since God would know better than to say that the sun literally sets in a spring of water.

Realizing how damaging this story is to the so-called divine origin of the Quran, Muslims have come up with various explanations in order to explain away this gross scientific blunder. However, these feeble and misguided attempts of salvaging the Quran from its major errors and contradictions overlook one important fact: It conveniently ignores Muhammad’s exposition of his own scripture, and fails to consult his interpretation and understanding of this specific passage.

Here is what Muhammad believed concerning the setting place of the sun:

91. Abu Dharr narrated, “Once I was with the Prophet (riding) a donkey on which there was a saddle or a (piece of) velvet. That was at sunset. He said to me, ‘O Abu Dharr, do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘It sets in a spring of murky water, (then) it goes and prostrates before its Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, under the Throne. And when it is time to go out, Allah allows it to go out and thus it rises. But, when He wants to make it rise where it sets, He locks it up. The sun will then say, “O my Lord, I have a long distance to run.” Allah will say, “Rise where you have set.” That (will take place) when no (disbelieving) soul will get any good by believing then.’” (Ahmad) (The Translation of: The Meaning of the Fifty Hadith of Jame Al-uloom Wal-Hakim (“A Compilation of Knowledge and Wisdom”), compilation by Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali (736 H-795 H), translated and spotlights by Yaseen Ibrahim al-Sheikh (Vol. 1), A Selection of Authentic Qudsi (Sacred) Hadiths, translated by Muhammad M. ‘Abdul-Fattah, edited by Reima Youssif Shakeir (Vol. 2) [Dar Al-Manarrah for Translation, Publishing & Distribution], pp. 319-320)

And:

(3991) Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: IT SETS IN A SPRING OF WARM WATER (hamiyah).3408 (Prof. Ahmad Hasan, Sunan Abu Dawud – English Translation With Explanatory Notes [Sh. Muhammad Ashraf, Publishers, Lahore, 1984], Volume III. Chapters 1338-1890, XXV. Kitab Al-Ahruf Wa Al-Qira’at [Book of Dialects and Readings Of The Qur’an], Chapter 1498, p. 1120

3408. Qur’an, xviii. 86. The word hami’ah in this verse has two readings. Abu Ja‘far, Abu ‘Amir, Hamzah, al-Kisa’i and Abu Bakr read it hamiyah with long vowel a. Hamiyah means warm water. The others read it hami’ah meaning musky water. (Ibid.)

Not only do we have a gross scientific error, we also have a variant reading. This shows that, contrary to Muslim propaganda, the Quran hasn’t been perfectly preserved since the extant manuscripts and the Islamic traditions show that it contains variant and conflicting readings.

a different translation of Abu Dawud’s report:

4002. It was narrated that Abu Dharr said: “I was riding behind the Messenger of Allah while he was on a donkey, and the sun was setting. He said: ‘Do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said: ‘Allah and his Messenger know best.’ He said: ‘IT SETS IN A SPRING OF WATER (fa innaha taghrubu fi ‘ainin hamiyah).’” (SAHIH) (English Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, Compiled by Imam Hafiz Abu Dawud Sulaiman bin Ash‘ath – From Hadith no. 3242 to 4350, ahadith edited and referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i, translated by Nasiruddin al-Khattab (Canada), final review by Abu Khaliyl (USA) [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition: July, 2008], Volume 4, 29. The Book Of The Recitations And Readings Of The Qur’an, p. 375)

Since this particular hadith is classified as sahih or sound, meaning that the Muslims who passed on this tradition were all deemed trustworthy and reliable, it therefore cannot simply be dismissed as a weak or fabricated narration.2

Hence, what this means for Muslims is that, according to the so-called reliable traditions, their prophet erroneously thought that the sun physically descends into a spring of water every time it sets!

It also shows that Q. 18:86 cannot be interpreted allegorically or metaphorically, but must be taken at face value. Muhammad’s interpretation establishes the fact that the Quran isn’t simply narrating what Alexander the Great saw or perceived to be the case, but is reflecting the actual belief and view of the author. And since Muslims claim that Allah is the author of the Quran, this means that Allah truly thought that the sun literally sets in a muddy spring!

It is obvious why Muslim apologists do not wish to mention and make known Muhammad’s explanation of the Quran’s claim that the sun sets in a muddy spring. They obviously don’t want people to know that Muhammad actually believed that the sun literally sets in a spring of water!

So much for the repeated Muslim assertion that the Quran is free from all scientific mistakes.

Also

1 There is another hadith in Musnad Ahmad where Muhammad is reported to have said that the sun actually descends into hell!

Yazeed bin Harun narrated to us, from al-Awam, from a slave of Abdullah ibn Amru, from Abdullah bin al-Aas who said: “The messenger of Allah saw the sun when it went down and said (it went) into Allah’s hell fire. If it was not for the order intended for it (the sun) by Allah, it would have destroyed all that is on the earth.” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith No. 6895)

The above is a literal translation. Here is a dynamic equivalent translation:

“When the messenger of Allah saw the sun setting down he said: It went into Allah’s hell fire. If it was not for Allah’s purpose for the sun it would have destroyed what is on the earth.”

2 These particular narratives still pose a major problem for the Muslims who reject the hadiths altogether. It is evident that whoever composed these reports clearly understood that the plain reading of Q. 18:86 meant that the sun literally sets in a muddy spring. The compiler(s) was/were obviously well versed in the Arabic language and could see that the grammar and the syntax of this particular verse ruled out the possibility of this being interpreted metaphorically or allegorically.

In other words, the very existence of such reports proves that the obvious and unambiguous meaning of the manifestly clear Arabic of Q. 18:86 is that the sun physically descends into a spring of water.

To, therefore, argue that this is not what the verse is saying basically means that the author(s) of the Quran failed to express his/her/their intended point clearly. Yet such a position would contradict and be in direct opposition to the Quran which repeatedly claims to be written in clear Arabic so that others can understand its message:

Thus doth God MAKE CLEAR His Signs to you: In order that ye may understand. S. 2:242 Y. Ali

Alif Lam Ra. A Book whose verses ARE SET CLEAR (ohkimat), and then distinguished, from One All-wise, All-aware: S. 11:1 Arberry

A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation, - of a Qur'an that makes things clear. S. 15:1 Y. Ali

And indeed We know that they (polytheists and pagans) say: "It is only a human being who teaches him (Muhammad)." The tongue of the man they refer to is foreign, while this (the Qur'an) is a clear Arabic tongue. S. 16:103 Hilali-Khan

We verily, have made it a Qur'an in Arabic, that you may be able to understand (its meanings and its admonitions). S. 43:3 Hilali-Khan Mecca

By the manifest Book (this Qur'an) THAT MAKES THINGS CLEAR, S. 44:2 Hilali-Khan – cf. Q. 2:187, 219, 242, 266; 3:103, 118; 4:26, 176; 5:89; 24:18, 58-59, 61; 57:17

Hence, no matter what view a Muslim opts for in trying to explain away this serious blunder in the Quran, s/he is still left with major problems.

The only reason why Muslims deny the plain and obvious meaning of this verse is because they refuse to believe that the Quran is not the word of God and that Muhammad is not a true prophet. As a result, they need to come up with some explanation which will justify their belief in a scripture that they have been erroneously duped into thinking is the divinely dictated speech of the Creator of the heavens and earth.

7 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
@Vemmawealth:
by vemmawealth(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04

Sweetnecta: @ Vemmawealth: since Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, etc including were not Christians and their way was not Christianity, what is their fate based on the bold? Heck, the non christian man Jesus said many will be shunned by him. he was not talking about the muslims, you know, but those calling themselves christians. How is Christianity the true and acceptable way of living by God when Jesus did not live like that and there is no statement of approval of christianity by God in the whole Bible? if you have Jesus living like christians and or God approval of the living lifestyle of christians, show them or it. mere statement that has no factual support is meaningless; it is jaw jocking.

My answers will be short. Ask God for understanding.
so you believe in something that you can not articulate and you want me to blindly go to God for the answer? Hindu will say exactly the same thing. none of the men listed here was a christian and none followed the way of christ: Noah, Abraham, Adam, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aron, Joshua, Elias, Elijah, Job, Zacharia and John. I guess they were on the way you say God did not approve.

Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.
So All the listed men about missed the way of life, hence they only have religion. If they succeed, religion like Islam will succeed. If they perish, since Jesus fulfilled the book of the prophets, these men, where do you think you are standing considering that you reject their religion?

Men could not meet the expectation of God.
All the men listed above met expectation of God, the reason from among them you have the Personal Friend of God, Abraham. And you do not have a friend unless you approve of his lifestyle. Moses was speech of God and your Bible agreed that God spoke to him, directly. How are you justifying that no man received the Pleasure of God?

So he sent Jesus to be an example to all men.
John was a better example from your Bible, even from the tongue of Jesus. While Jesus was accused, it was jealousy against John that brought his tragic end.

Christianity is derived from his name CHRISTianity. It simply means living like Christ.
Have you lived like Jesus? Tell me how you worship God and i will tell you how Jesus worshiped God.

Its impossible that Abraham that was called by God in Genesis 12:1 will be living like Jesus he never met.
so your theory should hold through; it is therefore impossible for you to live like Jesus who you never met. It is impossible that Paul lived like Jesus who he never met. Therefore both of you say you are christians will not be in truth. Christianity therefore died with those who met Jesus.

Sweetnecta: Let me tell you what the jews will say about your trinity; you claim it is Jehovah. the jews believe you have jehovah. i think it is jehovah, too. this is the reason you say Halleluyah, which does not resemble neither Jehovah nor Yahweh, but Allah in Syriac; Ellah. And Jesus did not say Jehovah or Yahweh on the cross [i dont believe the biblical account], but said Ellah so much so that the people thought he said Elias. Get a bible and learn before you through yourself headlong into Islamiic and Arabic discussion, that is so much way over your head.

Read Exodus 6:3, Is 12:2, 26:4, Ps 83:18 to see the name of God.
while you had claimed that you are christlike in lifestyle, christ of the cross said Ellah is the Name of his God. Are you disagreeing with Jesus or what? You see why I said you guys are not truly chrstlike?

You said a lot of things but they are not clear enough as I didn't get d point u are trying to make
I am not the first muslim to not make a point with non muslims. Same thing was said about the messenger [sa] in Makka, even though the pagans will listen to Quran at night, eavesdropping behind the door. Enemies of Islam are the same. You have provided Arabic word for "The God", "god", the sentence "there is no god but God/The God". You try not to be a parrot. Make personal effort to research Islam. It is not a boko haram thing. It is not a hausa/fulani thing. It is not a nigerian thing. It is not a west african thing. It is not an african thing. It is not even only a human thing. It is a thing that will get you to the first base will The God, if it is He you sincerely want to worship.

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by sconsults: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
[size=22pt] Christians and Muslims should stop trying to prove themselves.the truth is that all of you do not make sense and the doctrines of both religions are as vague as it is stupid, that's why it is by faith that we believe not by sense or logic
Christians believe in a god that was crucified as a common criminal and could not save himself,then claimed that he shed his blood to allow his father to forgive mankind while Muslim believe in the same man but that he did not die.all this men where not even able to determine that the earth was spherical and nothing directly scientific could be attributed to them.stop trying to find logic in your religion because if there was one,everybody would have embraced it by now.an igbo man can choose to be anything he want to be even if he want to worship a goat,it is his choice.religion have not made igboland any better.period[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by EreluY(f): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sheikh Shehu Uthman Anaga, DON'T BOTHER AT ALL. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
kaytytty: i do nt blame d christians because their religion allows them to practice same sex marriage such as lesbianism and gay,it also gives right to prostitution,it also does nt support early marriage but it support casual sex well am nt suprised it was a religion introduced after a long reign of slavery so their souls re enslaved n yet they rejoice in immorality n still they claim they want to b like christ
are you alright? Which christainity allows any of those things u mentioned? Say some church goers practise it! Okay?

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
kaytytty: i do nt blame d christians because their religion allows them to practice same sex marriage such as lesbianism and gay,it also gives right to prostitution,it also does nt support early marriage but it support casual sex well am nt suprised it was a religion introduced after a long reign of slavery so their souls re enslaved n yet they rejoice in immorality n still they claim they want to b like christ
are you alright? Which christainity allows any of those things u mentioned? Say some church goers practise it! Okay!?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by javalove(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
vemmawealth:

Some of us know who this your Allah is and d understanding of his personality only points at one thing. That Islam is a deception.

Allah is an arabic word meaning "the god" .The arabic word for God is not Allah. "illah" is the arabic word for God. That's why Muslims say " la illah ill Allah" meaning "there is no God but "the-god"

Allah was worshipped by ancestors of Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him). His grand father (Abdulmutallib) worshiped Allah and named Muhammad's father AbdAllah (meaning the servant of Allah). Allah was one of the over 360 idols housed in the Kaaba. Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him) came and dislodged all others and left only Allah/ "the god" (the black stone)

There's also Allat(meaning "the goddess"wink She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allah along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.

The shrine and temple dedicated to Allat in Taif was demolished by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, on the orders of Mohammed (trying to cover his claim that God has no Son), during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk.

Another basis for its deception is d Islamic paradise/heaven. It promises unlimited ssexual oorgies and drunkenness but missed out on women. In Sura 56:11 downward talk about special thrones of Gold n precious stones and virgins that are of d same age in d garden of bliss. Plus Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, and made them virgin - pure (and undefiled).

Sura 3:15 says "Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are in Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (virgin); and the good pleasure of Allah".

In the haddith Mishkat al Masabih, Mohammed said "d lowliest of d inhabitant of paradise will have 80,000 servants and 72 wives (virgins)......"

There is also rivers of wine. Sura 47:15 says "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord."

This is not balanced because women too should have their own virgin men and 72 husbands(pure). Instead, everything is about men as if no woman is qualified to enter islamic heaven.

Quit being deceived, Muhammad never met with any Angel Gabriel in any cave. At best, he had an encounter with a demon. God cannot hand over his entire agenda for mankind to only one Man. Allah is not God but d family idol of Muhammad which he militantly imposed on Meccans and others.

@ The Bolded

Ignorance at its peak!!!! Please study the arabic language structure before you post. ALLAH is the Arabic word for God Almighty and ilah means a "small god" The word Allah is not used by only muslims but Arab christians and druids. . .

Learn. . .learn. . .learn. . .

The problems with christians is that you guys don't study other faith. . . stop reading fake articles written by non-muslims. .learn islam from the muslims and draw your own conclusions. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by 2sa2: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wait, i tot it had already been agreed that there are no igbo muslims! What's going on here?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sike(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
tbaba1234: ^Muslim means one who submits to God.... Did Jesus submit to God? your bible says he did many times... If that is the case, He is muslim....
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by stillme(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jesus is the way to heaven.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by maigaskiya1: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
bayooooooo: Islam! Part of me wanna laugh.
i wil advice ds outcast dat cald hmsef an ibo muslim 2 watch aljazera nd se wat is hapng 2 muslims in burma,bangladish nd india.dat wil be a childs play 2wat wil be fal dm soon in d east
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by zodosohio: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
that abakiliki[iza] man is truly mad,what makes him think that ,that shit he is saying will ever be heard.i bet you if i ever set my eyes on him will kill him.let him try spread his preaching to onitsha in anambra state.MAD MAN

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by mu2sa2: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
noblezone: Its not only the issue of tradition, Islam has a way of turning violence @ the end of the day.

Also, we need to sit down and look critically into the teachings of both Christianity and Islam.

Eg: christianity teaches forgiveness even to the extent of turning the other cheeck rather than revenge, islam on the other hand teaches an eye for eye as patterned in the time of Moses.

So, will Igbo moslems practice sharia? and were will they practice it?

It is time Christians rise up to the occasion and preserve our faith for our children.

"An eye for an eye". Is that from the Quran or Bible? Both Islam & Christianity preach forgiveness, but some followers of the two religions are involved in violence across the globe.E.g American Christians are sending drones to kill innocent men and woman in Pakistan, the same way boko haram is engaged in killing innocent people in Nigeria.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by samkoro: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: Allah is Able to make most difficult thing very easy. After all He made soft stones in the hands of a people so much so that a carved their homes in it. He made iron easy in the hands of King David [as] that it became the means of his livelihood.

Arabs and indeed the whole of ssaudi arabia became muslim, starting from person; the messenger [sa].

The case of the igbo people could be easier than that, even easier than that of egypt that used to have tyrannical pharoahs.

the reason saudi can never become christian land is that the land is the land of the last prophet [sa], chairman of all past prophets and God has forbidden it soil allowing gods trinity or not.
ð

Ndi be anyi, unu ekwela ka ekwensu bu Islam bata na ala Igbo.Tufiakwa ihe ojoo.

Anyi kwesiri igbako aka wee wepu ndi alakuba na ala igbo nile. Anyi o buzikwa ndi Igbo.

Anyi kwesiri ime ka nwa Igbo obula bu onye islam ghara ihu uzo.

Anyi kwesiri inapuha uzo ha si eri nri ,ma o bu wegara ha okwu chukwu ka ha wee chegharia.

5 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by maigaskiya1: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
floriana: There can never be any igbo who is a true moslem. They join either for money or contracts. Chuks Odom former FCT minister of state was almost turning moslem to keep his post.
there is only but one aceptd religoun in d east nd dats xtianity.d rest re ilegal

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by bright007(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
the only reason I will like to be å muslim is because of d 72 virgins promised by allah. the only constraint is just dat I don't wanna blow-up myself.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Emulti(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
afam4eva:
U ar a failure nd disgrace to d mother dat gave u suck nd ur community at large. Ur mates travel abroad and com back wit sometin beta to develop their community, urs is islam. To hell wit ur islam, igbos have no business wit islam! I wil advice u to go back to d north where u ar coming from. U ar not a worthy son of d igbos bt a boko haram member!
http://www.weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9980%3Aigbo-muslims-are-facing-challenges-&catid=41%3Anews&Itemid=30
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by sexyglo(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by FindOut(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wizeboy: Try to check the meaning of ignorance in your dictionary to see that I am very correct to use that word for your comment. I use such comment based on the fact that you are quick to call the prophet of God (Muhammad) a terrorist and all such of bad name without giving cogent evidences. So, calling you ignorance of the issue does not mean violence and I have never abuse you in all the comment I have posted (try to cross-checked it again) but rather you have call Prophet Muhammed and Muslims so many names which I didnt reply you. So, please get that right.

As for Muslims respecting Jesus, It is in our Quran that we should respect all prophet. Let me list out our ARTICLES OF FAITH for you, so that you will know that it is not only Jesus we Muslims respect but all the prophet from Adam to Muhammed (SAW):
ARTICLES OF FAITH
1. Believe in Oneness of God (Allah)
2. Believe in All Books (Books that have not been tampered with by human beings)
3. Believe in all Prophets (from Adam to Muhammed (SAW) - you will also see their lifestyle and story in the Quran)
4. Believe in Angels
5. Believe in the Day of Resurrection
6. Believe in Judgement Day
With this I think you will know better why Muslims give so much respect to ISA (JESUS).

Answering ONLY ONE of my numerous questions mean that you accepted all my assertions on your belief. And for the one you answer, about the Holy Spirit which you said I didnt understand in your explanation. Please kindly answer the following questions to clarify the issue of John 14:26 which you quote.

The only place in the Bible where the Paraclete was called the Holy Spirit is in John 14:26 "But the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you". What has the Holy Spirit brought or taught for the last 2000 years?

1. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?

2. In John 16:7-8, it says: "But if go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world of sins and of righteousness and of Judgment". What do "he" and "him" refer here? Don’t they refer to a man?

3. Does the Holy Spirit talk to good Christians and bad Christians as well? Is the Holy spirit with them all the time or just at certain times? When does it start visiting a person who wants to become a Christian?

4. How can you as a Christian tell if the Holy Spirit is inside another Christian? How come many Christians fooled people by claiming that the Holy spirit was inside them only to be converted to another religion later on ?

5. Does the Holy Spirit dictate what Christians should do without choice or freedom at all or does it only guide them and they have the freedom to follow or not ?

6. If the Holy Spirit dictates what Christian should do, why do Christians commit sins and make mistakes ? How can you explain the conversion to other religions and atheism of many Christians? Are they told to do that by the Holy Spirit?

7. If the Holy Spirit guides Christians only, and they are free to do what they want, then how do we know that the writers of the Gospels didn’t make mistakes in writing them?

8. If Christians believe that the Holy Spirit comes and talks to them everyday, why don’t they ask the Holy Spirit about which version of the Bible to follow since there are too many versions floating around?

Answer all those things up there and vividly explain what they mean. After that, you called your religion CHRISTIANITY true religion. How can a religion be true when the Books they followed has been tampered with several times and lots of contradictions are contained inside. Kindly go through the followings contradictions in the Bibles (I have 101 of them but due to time I will only give you 20 to clarify):

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:cool
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

18. How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

On a final note, let me now give you some quote and video of your former Christians fellow who have found the truth and I pray Almighty Allah touch your heart and guide your ways to see the light in order not to continue going astray:

"I am an ex-christian who ,before converting to islam,studied christian theology at the Catholic University in Washington Dc.and for years now I am yet to meet or hear about a "learned" muslim who converted to another religion it is always people who had zero knowledge of islam but were born to muslim family or someone who never accepted islam to begin with.On the other side I met so many priests,bible students who converted to islam". Robert -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZSrPF5GNo in that link also, kindly listen to a great Christian Ministers before and how he found the truth.

Kindly watch this video also to clarify more of why LEARNED CHRISTIAN who really know Bible inside out convert to Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY&feature=relmfu

READ THIS CAREFULLY as I will be willing to hear from you again. But please NO ABUSE ON ANY PROPHET AND GOD (or whatsoever), always try to make your analysis very clean without any abuse. Thanks so much for your understanding.

PEACE...... cool cool

ITS OVER!!!! This has killed it. Can ANY christian in the world effectively dissect and trash all that is contained in this post? this should be enough to convert a person from xtianity.

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
muslim are nottin but bleepin dreamers,u should be more concerned about the large numba of muslims convertin to christianity...i laff in bleepin islam..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
Igbo and Islam, Water and oil. grin

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by lacasa: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
The only supreme being the yeegbos grin conform ϯo is Hard currency
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by bright007(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is really å religion of pisss and shitss.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by PaulJohn1: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sorry to break into this topic, I think this is important. Not sure of how true, but I think I have to share it. Received on BBM
NB: I'm not responsible for this Info. It happened to be false, that why I didn't create a whole thread for it

"Please stop sucking orange the nigeria police have announced this morning that they have confirmed 13 people dead in Lagos and the orange is spreading faster please inform others send this to all your friends and family if you love them...NPF"
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by itunu8(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
tbaba1234: ^Muslim means one who submits to God.... Did Jesus submit to God? your bible says he did many times... If that is the case, He is muslim....

mr man..we D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t serve d̶̲̥̅̊ same God.. Get✓ that clear.. stop tryn Τ̅☺ attatch here...
Our ways  beliefs r worldds apart S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ stop dreaming.
Jesus worshipd his father jehovah God.. Ur Allah Is sm1 totally different

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by tempest01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
All u ignoramuses...no amount of twisting and fault findings in another person's religion will make him convert. Action speaks louder than words. We all av a conscience, we know wats right and what's wrong. Letting a religion spur so much hatred is wrong. All we need is love. Love ur self, love one another, love God.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by sexyglo(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
have u seen d reason why people condem ur devlish religion?u practise child abusive in d name of gettn married early,V V F is predominant with muslim women due 2 early child bearn,only illetrates n selfish humanbeings can be lured into this blood suckn religion dat has turned dis country upsidedown.(BOKOHARAM) religion by example,n am ashamed dat an igbo brother is been used as a medium 2 islamise d east,mission impossible,n mind u dn't critize sm/one's religion just 2 win souls 4 ur so-called allah,by d way how much where u paid 2 do dis?i trust u na cos nothing goes 4 nothing .........OTI MPKU NWERE SHARE,bring my own share when ur bussiness mature cheers
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by sexyglo(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
have u seen d reason why people condem ur devlish religion?u practise child abusive in d name of gettn married early,V V F is predominant with muslim women due 2 early child bearn,only illetrates n selfish humanbeings can be lured into this blood suckn religion dat has turned dis country upsidedown.(BOKOHARAM) religion by example,n am ashamed dat an igbo brother is been used as a medium 2 islamise d east,mission impossible,n mind u dn't critize sm/one's religion just 2 win souls 4 ur so-called allah,by d way how much where u paid 2 do dis?i trust u na cos nothing goes 4 nothing .........OTI MPKU NWERE SHARE,bring my own share when ur bussiness mature cheers
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Zulele: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
We Muslims have no hesitation in acknowledging
that in the Bible, there are three different kinds of
witnessing recognizable without any need of
specialized training. These are:
1. You will be able to recognize in the Bible what
may be described as "The Word of God."
2. You will also be able to discern what can be
described as the "Words of a Prophet of God."
3. And you will most readily observe that the bulk
of the Bible is the records of eye witnessess or ear
witnesses, or people writing from hearsay. As
such they are the "Words of a Historian"
You do not have to hunt for examples of these
different types of evidences in the Bible. The
following quotations will make the position crystal
clear:
The FIRST Type:
(a) I will raise them up a prophet . . . and I will put
my words in ... and he shall speak unto them all
that I shall command him." (Deuteronomy 18:18)
(b) I even, I am the Lord, and beside me there is
no saviour." (Isaiah 43:11)
(c) "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the end of
the earth: for I am God, and there is non
else." (Isaiah 45:22)
Note the first person pronoun singular
(highlighted in green) in the above references,
and without any difficulty you will agree that the
statements seem to have the sound of being
GOD'S WORD.
The SECOND Type:
(a) "Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying Eli, Eli,
lama sabachtani? . . ." (Matthew 27:46)
(b) "And Jesus answered him, The first of all
the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord
our God is one Lord:" (Mark 12:29)
(c) "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou
me good? There is none good but one, that is
God." (Mark 10:18).
Even a child will be able to affirm that: Jesus
"cried" Jesus "answered" and Jesus "said" are
the words of the one to whom they are attributed,
i.e. the WORDS OF A PROPHET OF GOD.
The THIRD Type:
"And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he,
(JESUS) came, if haply he (JESUS) might find
anything thereon: and when he (JESUS) came to
it, (Jesus) found nothing but leaves . . ." (Mark
11:13)
The bulk of the Bible is a witnessing of this
THIRD kind. These are the words of a third
person. Note the underlined pronouns. They are
not the Words of God or of His prophet, but the
WORDS OF A HISTORIAN.
For the Muslim it is quite easy to distinguish the
above types of evidence, because he also has
them in his own faith. But of the followers of the
different religions, he is the most fortunate in this
that his various records are contained in
separate Books!
ONE: The first kind — THE WORD OF GOD — is
found in a Book called The Holy Qur’an.
TWO: The second kind — THE WORDS OF THE
PROPHET OF GOD, (Muhummed, may the peace
and blessings of Allah be upon him) are recorded
in the Books of Tradition called The Hadith.
THREE: Evidence of the third kind abounds in
different volume of Islamic history, written by
some of high integrity and learning, and others of
lesser trustworthiness, but the Muslim advisedly
keeps his Books in separate volumes!
The Muslim keeps the above three types of
evidence Jealously apart, in their proper
gradations of authority. He never equates them.
On the other hand, the "Holy Bible" contains a
motley type of literature, which composes the
embarrassing kind, the sordid, and the obscene —
all under the same cover — A Christian is forced
to concede equal spiritual import and authority to
all, and is thus unfortunate in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by karpentar: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
@Wizeboy
If you accept Jesus assertion that a comforter would be sent, why don't you also accept it when the same Jesus said he's the son of God?...or do you randomly pick which of Jesus messages to accept? Perhaps, you have the formula to identify which of Jesus messages that is true? If you do, kindly share that formula with us. On another note, I was wondering what female suicide bombers would receive after their successfully accomplishing their “jihad “mission? Only men can't just be rewarded. Allah is not partial or is he?

11 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Lollycutie(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: we have to accept that christianity was not the first religion of the igbos. paganism was. i am guessing when christianity began to creep in, there were back room talks of it being foreign, not natural to the igbo animist spirit. and today, the igbos are calling themselves christian people. i need to let you guys know that there are igbo muslims on nairaland and they are not seeking contracts or favors from any nigerians. i know igbo muslims in my own life, members of my family. islam will enter igbo blood whether you are ready for it or not. it will both home and abroad, abroad meaning "far away land". the civil war headed Gowon for the Nigerian Government and Ojukwu for the part that wanted to leave the union. Both men were christians! to me, it was christian war, through and through and i was alive then, unlike those who the incident was related to.

Bayo can laugh all the way, until he is shocked to the truth from God.
if noblezone thinks islam always turns violent at the end of the day, no matter what, i will ask him to openly tell us about the 2 world wars out the last centuary and the preemptive strike of iraq. Are these wars chaired by Islam or christianity? Ad what christianity has turned the other cheek; Britain, Belgium, France, America? Please tell me because i need to know. George Bush didn't forgive anybody. And i wonder if you know Jesus was not a christian? And from your Bible he didn't forgive to many people, but called them names, from fools, to vipers and adulterous topping all of it by saying he will deny them as his followers. You may be following in vain based on what we can read from the Bible!

Floriana, I know igbos fasting in ramadhan because they are muslims, in and out of nigeria. You seem to be thinking so little of igbo people as if all in thr tribe think alike. if christianity is such a sure thing why do we have traditionalists in igboland?

Islam has arrived in igboland and those who can't deal with it should step aside. It is the religion that we give you success with God on the Day of Assembly. Jesus son of Mary from the children of Israel was a Muslim. So were his mother Maryam, cousin John, his father Zacharia and those male prophets; from their father Israel to the last of them.

If you wanna claim Abrahamic faith, you need to come to Islam, because it was after Abraham Judaism and Christianity came. Adam was a muslim. so were his believing progeny; Enoch, Noah, etc {as to all the prophets of God]

May God open your hearts and guide you to Islam. Amin.
.u are blaspheming,may God give u the grace to contribute tyns u know abot and not open ur mouth to blab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.