Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? (11579 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by newjerusalem(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Christian race is a personal adventure. Y shld i nt forsake d gathering of brethren? God loves zion.Wen i come 2 zion,i come wt preparatn n expectn in my heart to meet God via his words, tru his servant.(He sd,I will gv u a pastor after my heart wch shall feed u wt d truth.) .I rejoice praisin God 2 geda wt other brethren in d faith.A woman came 2 my church in d late 80s @ Kaduna,n she said,God show me whether dis is ur church or nt.She saw a revelatn of 2 angels carryin d man of God wt 1 hand each n using d other hand 2 sprinkle d blood on d members.She cld nt copy dat.D H.S said 2 her.Is it nt written,Ye ve come unto mount zion,n unto d city f d livin God,d heavenly jerusalem,n 2 d innumerable company f angels,2 d general assembly n d church of d first born....Jesus d mediator f d nw covenant n 2 d blood f sprinklin dat speaketh better tins that f Abel.So I go 2 His house 2 sharpen myself d more,2 build my faith d more n I go bck home 2 implement dat.Since d time my eye of undrstnd got open,have never gottn weak in my body since den.David sd,I prefer 2 be a door keeper in d house f my God rather 2 be rulin among d sinners.He also sd,they go from strength 2 strength every1 dat appear B4 d lord in zion.Y re many nt experiencin dat again?I know we re in d end time!It is because their faith in God is bn contested by d enemy evryt.We nd 2 build up our faith.More f dat cn only come via revelatn f d word of God.I tell u God's people d truth.Bread n butter xtian cn hardly lead 1 2 anywhere.Since d time of John,1 nds violence faith 2 get anytin in His kingdom.D adversary is contendin wt us bt we shld contend more earnestly wt him tru Faith.Jesus sd wen I come bck,will I find faith agin in d world!!D power of God dt cn distinguish us come via Faith.Let us labour 2 blf via faith so dat we cn enter into his rest.In my dialet,dey say,those who don't know d history of a place n dey kp shinin in dat place,those people don't shine 4 long.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by schorlbone(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abeg make we hear word jor! Like say truly Jesus na lord. Mtcheeeeew, puffin my w**d ongrin
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by felicity17(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
umechuma: I don't go Nigerian Churches anymore because 90% of churches in Nigeria are fake and money hungry.
I read my Bible at home and make research on what I don't understand online.
Go to a Nigerian Church,Never again!!
[color=]
umechuma: I don't go Nigerian Churches anymore because 90% of churches in Nigeria are fake and money hungry.
[/color]
If u don't go to church ow do u pay ur tithes and offering?
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by budusky77: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
FrenchyL: What a stupid thread. Don't some of you who put up posts against the church of Jesus Christ have enough sense to know that you're up against something that's bigger than you and your small minds??
U sound like their agents, pls allow people to express them self,even jesuS no lift himself up like sum pastors do today, remember christ set example of Humility wen he washed the feet of his disciples he lived like a common man among men, now tell me how man agent of satan who cAll demself pastors can do that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Donmeca(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
My new church is 3 minutes walk from home...good reason but above all, its quite small. U can see everyone in one full gLance...my sense of security is greatly enhanced! Again, they try to teach rada dan reproach or reprimand.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by kemtol(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
i go to church to recieve the full impactation of the word of God
i go top church cos it is the gathering of brethren who believe in his name and my bible tells me trhat wherever two or more peoplae are gathered in his name, his presence is there
i go to church to recieve more illumination on the word of God
i go to church cos it makes me happy and confident that my redeemer liveth and reassures me that my sun will not set neither shall my moon go down
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Hezzymania(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
cos d end time revival is gonna happen in my church
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by kama1210: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yomieluv: I go only on Dec 31st nite,and during harvest time,afta dat,i forbid church,pastor no fit dey take my tithe step down,while me dey roast.

Which is why you are still roasting. Poverty is calling your name for stealing from God. Check ur prosperity meter if you are properouse at all. Malachi 3:8-11.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2012
ismhab: SO AS TO MAKE MONEY.
if people are talking,bush pigs like u arent allowed,u're a f.u'cking smelling moslem.neva in ur lyf put mouth in xtian issues..go to d moslem section.pig.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by OldHag: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2012
kama1210:

Which is why you are still roasting. Poverty is calling your name for stealing from God. Check ur prosperity meter if you are properouse at all. Malachi 3:8-11.

God is not a bank, what happens to the tithe?
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2012
kama1210:

if with the level of my comfortability am roastin,then u're a dead man.with all ur tithe to a gangsta pastor,and u still live a miserable lyf,i wonda who is really poverty stricken.pastor's robot.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by cowgurl: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2012
@Topic, cos there is room to question whoever stands on the podium to teach or prophesy.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by sharubutu(m): 3:58am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote
author=Leorichy]i go to church because i believe their
is a living God somewhere,who brought me to this earth,and he cares for
me,so i have to worship him! I dont care about the church i attend,cos i
can always reference to my bible
[/quote]
And that living God stays in the Church?
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Ahmedie25(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2012
I don't go to church because 90% of our pastor are fake & turn churches to their business venture

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Omoteeh: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2012
I used to be a worker in RCCG until i attended the Church of England -Anglican service near my house and heard the vicar pray for the Madalla bomb victims and take a collect for them. They had a team visit japan with supplies during the disaster in 2010. Then the selfishness and greed of most naija churches hit me. I had never heard or seen any form of prayer or help for nigeria in my beloved RCCG parish in England

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by tintingz(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2012
Where's Jesus church?
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by micklplus(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2012
Oluesther: I go to Church because God said we should not forsake the gathering of the saints.

I go to Church to be sharpened. Proverbs 27:17 says "Iron sharpeneth iron....".

I go to Church to hear the Word of God and to receive spiritual impartation.

I go to Church to meet and interact with my fellow christians. No man is an Island.

Test whatever any pastor tells you with the scriptures. Does it go in line with the Word of God? If yes, do it. Does the Bible say you should pay tithes, give offerings, sow seeds, live holy, etc.; do them all. Forget about what the money is used for.

Except a man (or woman) be born again, he (or she) cannot see the kingdom of God.

Hope U all went to Church today.
Remain blessed!

You are very sensible and I like you! U didn't insult the OP like others and you made an attempt to see to the enquiries of the OP. Even though I am not compelled to buy your points, I respect people like you ALWAYS
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by pembisco(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2012
@mods, y always against christianity,i neva 4 1s seen any post on frnt page against islam/muhammaid.mtchew!
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by micklplus(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2012
Omoteeh: I used to be a worker in RCCG until i attended the Church of England -Anglican service near my house and heard the vicar pray for the Madalla bomb victims and take a collect for them. They had a team visit japan with supplies during the disaster in 2010. Then the selfishness and greed of most naija churches hit me. I had never heard or seen any form of prayer or help for nigeria in my beloved RCCG parish in England

Whaoo! I get your point! Some pastors/ churches are so selfish. Anyways, I don't go to church again and it doesn't mean people staying in church are holier!
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by paveinc(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2012
because i want to b saved(salvation)..
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Adufaye(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2012
U guys r getin it wrng,in d 1st it was nt God or Jesus,it was Yahweh n Yashua,d romans change it 2 God....do u knw babalawo n native doctor do cal God b4 anytin dey do? Do u knw der is no Christmas,new year n easter in d bible? Bible said u shuld kip d feast of passova,truplet,e.t.c! Dnt b decieve,dose man u cal man of God knw d truth,bt dey wil neva say it cus d wil lose fellowers,sum churches gals dnt cova der head,gals put on trouser's nd dress anyhow e.g christ embassy,sinagos,hus of grace e.t.c! D creator rested on d 7th day whic it waz saturday nd nt sunday....sunday start d wk's saturday ends it.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by samkoro: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Christians should not be naïve and ignorant.All the anti christian threads that are both at the front page and the religious forum are posted by the moslems as part of their satanic war called jihad.

To this effect I call on all christians to copy and send this accross to everyone u know ,both moslems and christians in and outside nairaland at every opportunity via emails and tex messages.Let us fight ignorance and the devil.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Gen2jaynee: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2012
tchaik:
Answer the question or keep shut; don't try to derail the topic!
shot ur trap...YoU?,av you ansad d question too?...
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by An0nimus: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2012
gramci: There are other ways to worship the Lord other than the church.

Other ways?? :/..is the church (the building) not meant to be place of worship with other saints?

Off-Topic: seriously, I don't get it when I see people complaining about tithes they don't pay and how Pastors ride off them and how people paying them are gullible and poor and wretched. You don't pay it, so why the bother?..reminds me of the pidgin sayin of 'a person taking panadol on another man's 'supposed' headache :/
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by DMatrix: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2012
felicity17: [color=][/color]
If u don't go to church ow do u pay ur tithes and offering?

E go pay tithe online...using quickteller or interswitch lol grin
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2012
This is a fantastic thread, and the topic closely resembles something that some of my deep-thinking friends and I discussed at length several months ago. Truth be told, religion (not merely Christianity alone) is undermined by the critical matter of MOTIVE (i.e. Why do you go to church/mosque? Why do you serve God? Why do you do good?)

As some intelligent atheists rightly point out, most religious people worship God for ONLY two broad reasons: (1) to receive reward, and (2) to avoid punishment. Clearly, this means that their 'good deeds' and worship are driven not by pure or altrustic motives, but by self-interest and fear.

For those who are religious in order to receive reward, such reward is two-fold. Earthly rewards (prosperity, protection from harm, husband/wife, promotion, new house/car, miracles, etc) and after-life reward (i.e. Heaven). Those who are religious in order to avoid punishment are also divisible into two categories - avoidance of wrath, misfortune, and curses here on earth, and avoidance of Hell Fire in the after-life.

If one takes a critical look at most of us that purport to be religious (Christians and Muslims alike), it is clear that our religiousness is not based on a pure motive - of serving God for the sake of it, of helping and being good to fellow humans for the sake of it. Rather, it derives from a deeply selfish, self-serving motive based on our expectations and fears (both here on earth and in the after-life). This is why I do not really take most so called 'born again' this or that very seriously. Most of us are not inherently 'good' because we believe in the morality of goodness. We only appear, purport, or attempt to be 'good' or religious in pursuit of our selfish objectives. In the context of the present topic, I think this is the situation with an overwhelming majority of church-goers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by vemmawealth(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2012
schorlbone: Islam-the way of life.

Islam is a religion and has always been. You islamic goons are copycats because u hear xtians say Christianity is a way of life and u start reciting it like your deceiver Mohammed (peace cannot possibly be upon him). Same way you started night vigils and sunday meetings copying xtians.

May be u don't know, islam is a deception! Its Idolatry
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by drstone1: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2012
tchaik:
Answer the question or keep shut; don't try to derail the topic!

indeed, wHY NOT ASK WHY YOU GO TO MOSQUE OR bABALAWO, TO COMPLETE IT? smH, WETIN cHRIST/cHRISTIANS TAKE OFFEND UNA.
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by vemmawealth(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2012
samkoro: Christians should not be naïve and ignorant.All the anti christian threads that are both at the front page and the religious forum are posted by the moslems as part of their satanic war called jihad.

To this effect I call on all christians to copy and send this accross to everyone u know ,both moslems and christians in and outside nairaland at every opportunity via emails and tex messages.Let us fight ignorance and the devil.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...Ý

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

That's it........

Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him) was a caravan trader. By reason of career, he has to survive by all means because he's always subjected to jungle justice. He may be away from home for weeks, months or years. Moving from place to place. If he's not militant, he can't last. So he survived by all means including killing competitors and defenseless victims.

He must have been good @ it, so Satan called him and gave him an assignment, a deception called Islam (peace). Why is it only Muhammad that had an encounter with Allah? That's an indication for deception. Till date, no one ever heard d voice of Allah aside Muhammad. Even young Samuel heard God while he was with Prophet Eli. Acts 10:34 says "God is no respecter of persons". Of all d pple with Muhammad, Allah never spoke with anyone else. Not even after his death until now. Its because Allah is d god of Sun, moon and stars. That's what their Symbol is and its on every mosque. (Ezekiel 8:15). Its also d reason most Immams and Alfas and Alhajis are Astrologers, Stargazers, Star-readers, Necromancers, Voodooists, etc.

As a challenge, let every Muslim pray and ask "God" to reveal himself to them individually. If he's Allah, let him reveal himself and if he's Jehovah, let him reveal himself. He's not a God of confusion and he still reveal himself to people today.

He who has ear, let him hear!!
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by RuuDie(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Chicalas!
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2012
vemmawealth:

That's it........

Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him) was a caravan trader. By reason of career, he has to survive by all means because he's always subjected to jungle justice. He may be away from home for weeks, months or years. Moving from place to place. If he's not militant, he can't last. So he survived by all means including killing competitors and defenseless victims.

He must have been good @ it, so Satan called him and gave him an assignment, a deception called Islam (peace). Why is it only Muhammad that had an encounter with Allah? That's an indication for deception. Till date, no one ever heard d voice of Allah aside Muhammad. Even young Samuel heard God while he was with Prophet Eli. Acts 10:34 says "God is no respecter of persons". Of all d pple with Muhammad, Allah never spoke with anyone else. Not even after his death until now. Its because Allah is d god of Sun, moon and stars. That's what their Symbol is and its on every mosque. (Ezekiel 8:15). Its also d reason most Immams and Alfas and Alhajis are Astrologers, Stargazers, Star-readers, Necromancers, Voodooists, etc.

As a challenge, let every Muslim pray and ask "God" to reveal himself to them individually. If he's Allah, let him reveal himself and if he's Jehovah, let him reveal himself. He's not a God of confusion and he still reveal himself to people today.

well said,islam is the most babaric religion a person can subject himself to..they bliv so much in voodoo,and fetish activities.the only time they seek restitution is during their ramadan,even at that,they are always found wanting.imagine,a thieving alhaji duped me of my accomodation money to the tune of #560000 in 2009 during their Stupid ramandan,i was amazed,commiting sin during fasting.i've got moslem fwends though,but i'm always careful how i deal with them..they are loserz on earth,and heavenl
Re: Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2012
vemmawealth:

That's it........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch / To Become A Nigerian Pastor: What Qualification Is Needed? / What Do You Think About Eternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.