Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (13783 Views)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by burningspear(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
cog1 & Billyonaire, your contributions are apt and yet detailed with truth, sound judgment! Goretti, listen to the voice of reason. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding!!Baby, FLEE!!!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
stpat1: are you saying you don't have a boyfriend before now? Abegi even for you to be thinking about it is disheartening.
Sometimes I wonder what kinda heart chicks have. SOmeone else will come tomorrow and say she is falling in love with the man that killed her parents and come on nairaland to seek advice. shiooo
irrelevant post! To d dustbin.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
burning_spear: cog1 & Billyonaire, your contributions are apt and yet detailed with truth, sound judgment! Goretti, listen to the voice of reason. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding!!Baby, FLEE!!!
Thank u switie, i knew dia r mur reasonable piple hia!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gen2jaynee: pissing u off,,,,e fori gba Gate nahh..wat ar u waiting for..??
Abi ke! Ko lo sun ninu deep freezer. cheesy
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by seedord247(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
GeeeZzzz this script go sell wella for nollywood oo. All i need to do now is contact olu jacob. . Ini edo and jim iyke. Your dad will be olu jacob. . . You'll be Ini Edo. . . And the guy who hit your dad willl be jim iyke. grin

Pls lemme know how the story ends. . . Maybe there will be part 2. grin angry
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: GeeeZzzz this script go sell wella for nollywood oo. All i need to do now is contact olu jacob. . Ini edo and jim iyke. Your dad will be olu jacob. . . You'll be Ini Edo. . . And the guy who hit your dad willl be jim iyke. grin

Jim wetin? Wey kanayo o kanayo dey dia?

Rewrite ur script joor! Iweka road must boom o!

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by logo77: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
The guy sounds to me like a typical "PLAYER". The best way to prove he loves you is to forget about expressing his feelings for you now and consecrate on how best to get your dad back on his feet.Run from him before he commits another "HIT" and run.

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
none of d above

Good, then don't bother yourself about it and have him PAY THE BILLS
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
10 over 10: I wonder why an unreasonable topic like this would make the front
Page!! Shared wasting of Time, Energy n Resources..
UNREASONABLE TOPICS LYK DIS ONE STILL MADE FRONT PAGE, SAME AS EVRIODA UNREASONABLE TOPICS IN DA NEWSPAPERS, SO DEAR, U CN CHECK OUT ODA TOPICS.... NO B BY FORCE O!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by seedord247(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jim wetin? Wey kanayo o kanayo dey dia?

Rewrite ur script joor! Iweka road must boom o!

Ok. . . I think say jim iyke na bad boy naw. . . Ok. Lemme call kanayo. grin grin

OP. .

Who u resemble for nollywood. . .

Ini edo. .

Kate henshaw

Fali werepee

Gbo gbo bigs girls.

Pls lemme know. . . I won collect Amma awards.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by tonyx4x44(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
knockturnal: the lord works in mysterious ways. pls remember to post again wen u sneak out of the house to mate sorry meet with the same guy.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: GeeeZzzz this script go sell wella for nollywood oo. All i need to do now is contact olu jacob. . Ini edo and jim iyke. Your dad will be olu jacob. . . You'll be Ini Edo. . . And the guy who hit your dad willl be jim iyke. grin

ABI? JOOR, THANK U. WILL KIP DAT IN MIND.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2012

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247:

Ok. . . I think say jim iyke na bad boy naw. . . Ok. Lemme call kanayo. grin grin

OP. .

Ini edo. .

Kate henshaw

Fali werepee

Gbo gbo bigs girls.

I tin na Geneive she go resemble o! Dats y dat guy wan show am d Koko. Kokocops 1 2! grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247:

OP. .

Ini edo. .

Kate henshaw

Fali werepee

Gbo gbo bigs girls.

just humourin u...... Chioma chukwuka.....lool
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
9jacrip:

Good, then don't bother yourself about it and have him PAY THE BILLS
he has bin off d hook frm day 1, so i dnt know y he wants to get on mi bad side!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by seedord247(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please i need title for the movie. . . grin grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I wish I could delete threads, this one go don delete since make person see space for better threads
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by supereagle(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
The accident can be the unseen hand of fate to unite two of you.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by abbey37(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
The title of the movie should be "Accidental Love"
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: Please i need title for the movie. . . grin grin

This sure fits "Born Troway"
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: Please i need title for the movie. . . grin grin

Accidental love!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Abbey2sam(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Barely a month after my dad's accident which left his two legs and a hand broken, the guy who drove the car that actually hit my dad professed his undying love to me. Can you imagine that? Pleae, if you were in my shoes, what kind of answer would you give that person?
listen to yourself young lady, you said accident not like he rubbed your father and broke his leg and arm,you can meet your life partner by accident if you dont knw
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
stpat1: I wish I could delete threads, this one go don delete since make person see space for better threads
irrelevant post! To d bin!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Abbey2sam:
listen to yourself young lady, you said accident not like he rubbed your father and broke his leg and arm,you can meet your life partner by accident if you dont knw
thank u!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by jhydebaba(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Accidental love!

@Idowuogbo, u go starr as waka pass for the movie.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
jhydebaba:

@Idowuogbo, u go starr as waka pass for the movie.
Neva! Na me born maria na! Am d mamzi in da shizzle. cheesy
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
lol.I no even don jasi since, omo abeg grab am with both hands o, opportunity wey person don dey find for years.
Hmm d accident is a disguised package ok. pls grab it cos you may never get another chance if this one slips. Arugbo ojo, Ile Mosun
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
stpat1: lol.I no even don jasi since, omo abeg grab am with both hands o, opportunity wey person don dey find for years.
Hmm d accident is a disguised package ok. pls grab it cos you may never get another chance if this one slips. Arugbo ojo, Ile Mosun
Ese o! Etin gbo bi aja to gborun cocaine ni airport la ti aro, she o si? undecided
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by jhydebaba(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Maami!!! Iya Maria, Ogbayi. Just lemme know when it is available for free download.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
stpat1: lol.I no even don jasi since, omo abeg grab am with both hands o, opportunity wey person don dey find for years.
guy o, mi no dey find man wey go mari mi o. Dem plenty. Wot angers mi most is dat my own marriage arrangements r on hold cus of his recklessnes!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u no tke permission o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.