Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (13793 Views)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ese o! Etin gbo bi aja to gborun cocaine ni airport la ti aro, she o si? undecided

komabaa si noni. yeye rasquie
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
jhydebaba:
Maami!!! Iya Maria, Ogbayi. Just lemme know when it is available for free download.
Haba! Allaji.... No b YouTube tins na! Go buy ur copy for idumota mehn
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by alexy147(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
my dr, na crime for mi side. Seein d pains mi dad is goin tru ryt nw makes mi hate him mur n mur
makes u hate him mor n mor.,den why seek our advic?..I taya joor
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
stpat1:

komabaa si noni. yeye rasquie
Dats moi! Wa gbayi! cool
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by bola4dprec(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating
and balancing the facts and arguments on both sides of each question. Conclusively i persived you loves him already
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
peeps in, sees nothing interesting, shut the door wink
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
alexy147: makes u hate him mor n mor.,den why seek our advic?..I taya joor
Dear Alexy, dats hw i feel, nw, hw wuld u feel, if u werr in mah shoes! dnt rush to ansa dt, jast tke ur tym!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
bola4dprec: A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating
and balancing the facts and arguments on both sides of each question. Conclusively i persived you loves him already
Eh mister judge, i cn speak forr miself o. no talk for mi.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by seedord247(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Which place go dey good to shoot the movie. .

Pls choose below.. . .

Mushin.

Ajegunle. .

Ijora. . .

Oshodi. .

Amukoko. .
grin
Idumota. . .

Mile 2 or mile 12.

Ebute metta. .

Op. . Which road the guy tey hit your dad. . apapa oshodi express way or lagos island. .

No vex say i nor call VI or lekki bcuz i know u are not living close to that area. grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by bamosagie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
bola4dprec: A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating

I concur
I think you are only shopping for excuse to justify ur action.
Believe me Maria, nothing to be ashamed of, love is love; you can't help who you fall in love with, just pray thar your dad get better & that he understand.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by stpat1(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2012
bamosagie:

I concur
Believe me Maria, nothing to be ashamed of, love is love; you can't help who you fall in love with, just pray thar your dad get better & that he understand.

eeyyaaaaaaaaa
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote
author=bamosagie]

I concur
Believe me Maria, nothing to be ashamed of, love is love; you can't help
who you fall in love with, just pray thar your dad get better &
that he understand. [/quote] looool...... funny buh irrelevant! to d bin!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2012
My dear,truth is bitter buh i jst hv to say it.dat guy is nt askin u out for any gud,he simply wants to take advantage of d situation.if he ws dat genuine atleast he culd hv waitd for a while till ur father recovers a bit frm d accident.barely one month u knockd a man dwn and u r already askin his daugther out,for wat?for Zap rite?aru,tufiakwa,believe me if ur father ever hears u r even givin his devilish proposal a second tot,he wil disown u.wat he culd hv done ws to continue shwin his support,luv and carin to ur family especially ur father til he recovers very well if he desires u dat so much.by so doin,trust me u might develop affection for him naturally and u guys wil take it off frm there certainly not now,God forbid bad tin......Now let me giv u a similiar scenario.back den in my university days,i knockd a young gal dwn.i went to see my galfriend in anoda university buh unfortunately d gate men there did nt allow me to drive in so i left angrily.and on my way back home,i knockd a young beautiful gal on a bike dwn injurin both d gal and d bike man severely.i rushd dem to d hospital,took very gud care of dem and made sure that they received proper medical attention for almost one week plus.so afta she recovered i noticed dat she ws so beautiful and shapy and den i startd being so nice to her.inside my mind i knew it ws jst a flinge,i jst wantd to take advantage of d situation to taste her pu.ssy.for days i culdnt take my mind off her bom.bom.and much later on,i finally askd her out and to my greatest surprise she refused my proposal and startd avoidin me.she ws wise enough to detect my evil motives frm a distance and dat ws her biggest gain cos all i wantd ws to use her and dump her.so my dear,if u r wise enough pound inside a mortar and if u r nt wise enough pound on d ground shekina,yahwah.

I hope u can see d pain i took in writtin dis rite??dats hw much i want u to hate dis si.lly and evil stu.pid guy.

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2012
seedord247: Which place go dey good to shoot the movie. .

Pls choose below.. . .

Mushin.

Ajegunle. .

Ijora. . .

Oshodi. .

Amukoko. .
grin
Idumota. . .

Mile 2 or mile 12.

Ebute metta. .

Op. . Which road the guy tey hit your dad. . apapa oshodi express way or lagos island. .

No vex say i nor call VI or lekki bcuz i know u are not living close to that area. grin
Anyone u lyk:/
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2012

Pls choose below.. . .

Mushin.

Ajegunle. .

Ijora. . .

Oshodi. .

Amukoko. .
grin
Idumota. . .

Mile 2 or mile 12.

Ebute metta. .

No b Lagos d tin happen na! Abeg use akwa ibom. grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote
author=Loveangel]My dear,truth is bitter buh i jst hv to say it.dat guy
is nt askin u out for any gud,he simply wants to take advantage of d
situation.if he ws dat genuine atleast he culd hv waitd for a while till
ur father recovers a bit frm d accident.barely one month u knockd a man
dwn and u r askin his daugther out,for wat?for mess
rite?aru,tufiakwa,believe me if ur father ever hears u r even givin his
devilish proposal a second tot,he wil disown u.wat he culd hv done ws to
continue shwin his support,luv and carin to ur family especially ur
father til he recovers very well if he desires u dat so much.by so
doin,trust me u might develop affection for him naturally and u guy wil
take it up frm there certainly not now,God forbid bad tin......Now let
me giv u a similiar scenario.back den in my university days,i knockd a
young gal dwn.i went to see my galfriend in anoda university buh
unfortunately d gate men there did nt allow me to drive so i left
angrily.and on my way back home,i knockd a young beautiful gal on a bike
dwn injurin both d gal and d bike man severely.i rushd dem to d
hospital,took very gud care of dem and made sure that they received
proper medical attention for almost one week plus.so afta she recovered i
noticed dat she ws so beautiful and shapy and den i startd being so
nice to her.inside my mind i knew it ws jst a flinge,i jst wantd to take
advantage of d situation to taste her pu.ssy.for days i culdnt take my
mind of her bom.bom.and much later on,i finally askd her out and my
greatest surprise she refused my proposal and startd avoidin me.she ws
wise enough to detect my evil motives frm a distance and dat ws her
biggest gain cos all i wantd ws to use her and dump her.so my dear,if u r
wise enough pound inside a mortar and if u r nt wise enough pound on d
ground shekina,yahwah.

I hope u can see d pain i took in writtin dis rite??dats much i want u
to hate dis si.lly and evil stu.pid guy.[/quote] Beta person jare!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2012
The guy is an arrogant insensitive arse. 21st century dictionary definition of the word fooool!

Blah blah, so what if he has the money to treat him? The old man is in a pitiable condition and at a risk of losing his limbs and all this ediot can think about is love? Does he know what love means? Why couldn't he wait until the man has recovered?
Where exactly does he want a lady who is still expressing shock and fear over the health of her father to manufacture reciprocative feelings for him from? Why are some guys nuts?

Op, it would be very demeaning of you and very disappointing of you if you give in to this mad man walking. What if your father had lost his life? Would that also be the will of God for him to meet you through that incident? I know of a lady who is scared of any "red colored" car, simply because a "red colored" car knocked over, and killed her father, so it is very difficult for her to dissassociate red cars, from the death of her father. . . How would you feel looking into the face of someone who caused your father such pains? And mind you, he is still recovering, and therefore, anything could still happen.

For failing to put his emotions in check as at when due has already proved his immaturity, and I'll suggest you have nothing to do with him now, and in the future. I believe in love, but this? This is just bullshit!

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: The guy is an arrogant insensitive arse. 21st century dictionary definition of the word fooool!

Blah blah, so what if he has the money to treat him? The old man is in a pitiable condition and at a risk of losing his limbs and all this ediot can think about is love? Does he know what love means? Why couldn't he wait until the man has recovered?
Where exactly does he want a lady who is still expressing shock and fear over the health of her father to manufacture reciprocative feelings for him from? Why are some guys nuts?

Op, it would be very demeaning of you and very disappointing of you if you give in to this mad man walking. What if your father had lost his life? Would that also be the will of God for him to meet you through that incident? I know of a lady who is scared of any "red colored" car, simply because a "red colored" car knocked over, and killed her father, so it is very difficult for her to dissassociate red cars, from the death of her father. . . How would you feel looking into the face of someone who caused your father such pains? And mind you, he is still recovering, and therefore, anything could still happen.

For failing to put his emotions his check as at when due has already proved his immaturity, and I'll suggest you have nothing to do with him now, and in the future. I believe in love, but this? This is just bullshit!

tahnk u mi broda! U too much!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2012
Huh! OP, ur papa don hide my post.
See, make I tell u d truth - D guy just wan nyansh u ni...
FMJ!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: The guy is an arrogant insensitive arse. 21st century dictionary definition of the word fooool!

For failing to put his emotions in check as at when due has already proved his immaturity, and I'll suggest you have nothing to do with him now, and in the future. I believe in love, but this? This is just bullshit!

Dats my son! Blow mummy kiss na!

Btwn! U wan star for d movie? I need extras. cheesy
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats my son! Blow mummy kiss na!

Btwn! U wan star for d movie? I need extras. cheesy
What this guy has done is rather annoying. If OP was my sister and i get to learn of this, I'll punch his face and leave my fists there!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Huh! OP, ur papa don hide my post.
See, make I tell u d truth - D guy just wan nyansh u ni...
FMJ!
wetin u do?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: What this guy has done is rather annoying. If OP was my sister and i get to learn of this, I'll punch his face and leave my fists there!
Dats rite!

Ah raye shyte mehn.... angry angry angry

Wey my kiss?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: What this guy has done is rather annoying. If OP was my sister and i get to learn of this, I'll punch his face and leave my fists there!
nw, dats a true broda! Compassionate, luvin n karin! Pls, to some guys, u know urself, imitate him.

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats rite!

Ah raye shyte mehn.... angry angry angry

Wey my kiss?
kiss kiss
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by vega84(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Dnt date the guy in honour of ur Dad accident! Look fr a different guy if u are in need of a BF
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Gen2jaynee: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2012
alexy147: makes u hate him mor n mor.,den why seek our advic?..I taya joor
OUR advic not aLeXY's advice so bros park well,allow us advic her;,z dat taken...Good boi..*winks*

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Gen2jaynee: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2012

Pls choose below.. . .

Mushin.

Ajegunle. .

Ijora. . .

Oshodi. .

Amukoko. .
grin
Idumota. . .

Mile 2 or mile 12.

Ebute metta. .

3rd mainland brigde
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by bola4dprec(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Eh mister judge, i cn speak forr miself o. no talk for mi.
A computer would deserve to be called intelligent if it could deceive a human into believing that it was human.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2012
vega84: Dnt date the guy in honour of ur Dad accident! Look fr a different guy if u are in need of a BF
tnx switie, hes way nt mi type, i gat a guy!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
wetin u do?
cos he dsnt wnt u 2 date dat guy & he has recomended some1 4u.
Ask me who?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
cos he dsnt wnt u 2 date dat guy & he has recomended some1 4u.
Ask me who?
den who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / My Experience This Morning / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.