Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (13785 Views)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2012
Eze Promoe: For you to bring this topic it means you're interested in him but you're confused whether you're making the right choice.
irrelevant post....to d bin!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ManTJ1(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
slimyem: yeske!
All things work together for good for those who trust in the Lord..
Haha!cheesy

U reason like a child, I pity ur sense of reasoning. Thats why you are so cheap and with many heart breaks since u follow any man dt comes around, do you know mayb d guy is a drunkard or satinic agent.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by oiseworld: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
even after hitting your dad he could also fall in love with you, very fine. But his proposals should have come atleast

1. 2months after your dad has assumed full recovery.
2. After he has footed the bills, and shown great remorse for the incidence.
3. After he has mingled well with every single member of your family, and they have also accepted him as a friend of the family.

Then, you also would have kmown who he trully is, infact you would have fallen for him before he even open his mouth. Na you go dey pray make he talk.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
Man TJ: cheesy wink
not a tale at all, its real! Am dat gal n d man, is mi dad.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2012
oiseworld: even after hitting your dad he could also fall in love with you, very fine. But his proposals should have come atleast

1. 2months after your dad has assumed full recovery.
2. After he has footed the bills, and shown great remorse for the incidence.
3. After he has mingled well with every single member of your family, and they have also accepted him as a friend of the family.

Then, you also would have kmown who he trully is, infact you would have fallen for him before he even open his mouth. Na you go dey pray make he talk.

dat isnt necesary at al since i alridy v somone wo wants to marry mi n if nt for d condition he put mi dad in, i shuld b puttin tings togeda for mi marriage ceremony. He even made mi skip service dis july to tke kia of mi dad. As it is nw, everytin is on hold, till mi dad recuperates.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Sacredcow: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Barely a month after my dad's accident which left his two legs and a hand broken, the guy who drove the car that actually hit my dad professed his undying love to me. Can you imagine that? Pleae, if you were in my shoes, what kind of answer would you give that person?

It depends on how the accident occured. Was it as a result of the reckless driving of the guy in question, or it was a normal accident which everyone is proned to so long you ply roads? If it is as a result of the later, then I see no reason why you cannot have a rethink and go after your heart desires. Such accidents can happen to anyone. What I am saying in essence is that if the guy has the "qualities" you want in a man, why not succumb. He could be the one you will happily live with til Thy Kingdom come.That is my candid opinion. Good luck.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by myk2mic: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
dat isnt necesary at al since i alridy v somone wo wants to marry mi n if nt for d condition he put mi dad in, i shuld b puttin tings togeda for mi marriage ceremony. He even made mi skip service dis july to tke kia of mi dad. As it is nw, everytin is on hold, till mi dad recuperates.

so if you are getting married, y den are u bothered abt him nd his requests?, or are u havin a change of mind cos i dont see y his requests are disturbin to you as much as for u to create a thread abt it.lol
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by EzePromoe: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Come on baby, tell yourself the truth. You're falling for that man otherwise if you had hate him as you claimed to then you won't mind even raising this. It's not bad sha o, but not so fast, he should do that after he had taken responsibility of your father's condition but to be precise you're staggering for that man. No matter how you try to pretend to us, you can't deceive yourself.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ManTJ1(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Maria-Goretti] guy o, mi no dey find man wey go mari mi o. Dem plenty. Wot angers mi most is dat my own marriage arrangements r on hold cus of his recklessnes![/quote

Please say no to dt guy and tell him to continue with his lover(s) and not to cause more back aches for you. Also tell him dt he should quit drinking and reclless driving.

Dont ever give him audience again[b][quote author=Maria-Goretti] guy o, mi no dey find man wey go mari mi o. Dem plenty. Wot angers mi most is dat my own marriage arrangements r on hold cus of his recklessnes![/quote

Please say no to dt guy and tell him to continue with his lover(s) and not to cause more back aches for you. Also tell him dt he should quit drinking and reclless driving.

Dont ever give him audience again[/b][quote author=Maria-Goretti] guy o, mi no dey find man wey go mari mi o. Dem plenty. Wot angers mi most is dat my own marriage arrangements r on hold cus of his recklessnes![/quote

Dont ever give him audience again

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by brabus(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2012
@OP, Just say this to the man and let the drama end.

Hey Mr. Stalker,

dat isnt necesary at al since i alridy v somone wo wants to marry mi n if nt for d condition you put mi dad in, i shuld b puttin tings togeda for mi marriage ceremony. You even made mi skip service dis july to tke kia of mi dad. As it is nw, everytin is on hold, till mi dad recuperates.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ManTJ1(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2012
myk2mic:

so if you are getting married, y den are u bothered abt him nd his requests?, or are u havin a change of mind cos i dont see y his requests are disturbin to you as much as for u to create a thread abt it.lol

@Maria... U ar a confused being. I know ur type will still cheat even in dr marriage because i do not see any need for this thread or discusion at least, if dnt u wantto double date or FOOL ursef.

I rest my submission.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by beesawlhar: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey dia! Na recycle trend we dey do.

U Berra don Jasi.

LOL
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by raphroye: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
hahaha, vewi funny!:@
Ŋa̶̲̥̅̊ true talk oooooo
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Kaysalas(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
wink wink cheesy well, lets see how 'IRRELEVANT' my post is in a couple of monthsgrin grin best of luck
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by henzly(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
na thunder go wipe dat him..d guy know say na the shortcut to take skip him bills be dat..
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ijebabe: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Yes, Proper english Teacher,
Its only a matter of time but you'll get there wink
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Bibol(f): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
'who knows y dis accident happened, mayb, it happened so dt i cn meet u!'...... Dose were his exact words...chai! I no fit vex!
You mean he actually said that out loud? All sorts
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bibol:
U mean he actually said dt out loud? Is he high on wet weed or sumfin? smh undecided
he did o.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Man TJ:

@Maria... U ar a confused being. I know ur type will still cheat even in dr marriage because i do not see any need for this thread or discusion at least, if dnt u wantto double date or FOOL ursef.

I rest my submission.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
brabus: @OP, Just say this to the man and let the drama end.

u fink i vnt said dat to him? I v buh dis guy wont bulge. I nid anoda strategy cus am nt gud at insultin piple.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Eze Promoe: Come on baby, tell yourself the truth. You're falling for that man otherwise if you had hate him as you claimed to then you won't mind even raising this. It's not bad sha o, but not so fast, he should do that after he had taken responsibility of your father's condition but to be precise you're staggering for that man. No matter how you try to pretend to us, you can't deceive yourself.
irrelevant post....to d incinerator!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Maria-Goretti:
Maria-Goretti:
Maria-Goretti:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by slimyem: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Man TJ:

U reason like a child, I pity ur sense of reasoning. Thats why you are so cheap and with many heart breaks since u follow any man dt comes around, do you know mayb d guy is a drunkard or satinic agent.
irrelevant post!
Straight to LAWMA!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by jhydebaba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
u fink i vnt said dat to him? I v buh dis guy wont bulge. I nid anoda strategy cus am nt gud at insultin piple.
Are you sure you are not good at insulting people? If yes, use this strategy:

Maria-Goretti:
Maria-Goretti:
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
jhydebaba:
Are you sure you are not good at insulting people? If yes, use this strategy:

oh, tnk u so much. Hw cum i neva tot of dat?. Geez!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by brabus(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
oh, tnk u so much. Hw cum i neva tot of dat?. Geez!

And you think he'd ever take you serious? Ever seen where dem dey take "Go away! Go to your daddy!" harrass church rat.

Anyway, go and try your luck and remember to put "L" sign on yourself cos you're still a learner.

By the way, where's the man you claimed to be in your life. Is he also involved in an accident?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
brabus:

And you think he'd ever take you serious? Ever seen where dem dey take "Go away! Go to your daddy!" harrass church rat.

Anyway, go and try your luck and remember to put "L" sign on yourself cos you're still a learner.

By the way, where's the man you claimed to be in your life. Is he also involved in an accident?
thank u again. Still am gona try ur suggestn first, his rxn will lead mi to d next step. My man isnt ur biz, so pls, stick u nose to d topic, ok. And, lest i forget, do let mi know wen am an expert, ok?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by EzePromoe: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
irrelevant thread....to d incinerator!
I just corrected it for you, dunce.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by brabus(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
thank u again. Still am gona try ur suggestn first, his rxn will lead mi to d next step. My man isnt ur biz, so pls, stick u nose to d topic, ok. And, lest i forget, do let mi know wen am an expert, ok?

I gt pump action and was bred in d ghetto. So mind ya word o cheesy

Its bed tym. Au revoir: meaning O d'aro
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Eze Promoe: I just corrected it for you, dunce.
u culdnt resist kolin mi names, ryt? Aniways, am nt out for dat. Do v a blessed day,k.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
brabus:

I gt pump action and was bred in d ghetto. So mind ya word o cheesy

Its bed tym. Au revoir: meaning O d'aro
oooooooooooh! Am so scared! Pls park one side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.