Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

9iceX's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9iceX's Profile / 9iceX's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Business / Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by 9iceX(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello guys.. Good to be on this thread.
Please, how do you pay suppliers directly on 1688?

Like, for every medium I have seen so far, AliPay and TourPass, you'd be needing an international passport during registration which I currently do not have.

Any other secure channel to pay suppliers on this platform?

I have applied to get a passport done but I'd be needing an urgent parcel at the moment. Anybody please?
Business / Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by 9iceX(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
honsule:

It is a post incorporation work. You need to pay annual returns, before you talk of removing the other proprietor. let me start by asking u, Where was the business name registered? Abuja, Lagos etc

As per Annual returns. I am not sure I know what that is all about. But I have not even made any kind of transactions with the registered business name till the time of replying this message. What does payment of annual return entails Sir?

On the issue of location where my business was registered - Ogun/Abeokuta
Nairaland / General / Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by 9iceX(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS WITH THE CAC LAST YEAR AND ALL WENT WELL.
JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST
Business / Re: Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria by 9iceX(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2019
GOOD MORNING GUYS...

JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST
Business / Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by 9iceX(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2019
HELLO GUYS...

Nairaland / General / Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by 9iceX(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello Guys,

@poster and all. I have a question.
I have recently registered business names without the help of anyone and i am wondering if an NGO registration can also be done that easily.
Any lead please?

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Pes 2019 Mobile, Screenshot Your Account by 9iceX(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello gamers...

Abeg how do you people mark your opponent na... I'm. Having the pes 2019 and this people are beating shege for my body cos I can't mark when they are with the ball... How do you people do it?
Gaming / Re: All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here by 9iceX(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello guys...

I just downloaded the game today and I'm wondering how you guys mark opponents when the ball is not in your possession.

Any lead pls?
Investment / Re: Earn Money Directly To Your Paypal Account By Just Answering Surveys Online by 9iceX(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2018
No testimonies? All of nna just dey drop email with no possitive feedback
Webmasters / Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by 9iceX(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
I have written my honest review which includes
>>How to register
>>How to implement your adcode easily for both WP and
>>How to earn BIG via their referral platform
All packed in the shot below.

Fomo Ad Publisher
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts by 9iceX(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9iceX(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Nice post
Celebrities / Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by 9iceX(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Happy twins..
Family / Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol.. Truth hurts! shocked
Family / Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dear op, on behalf of all women, here is What to do with this lovely post which is simply your opinion, first roll it up, rub it after which you insert it deep in your anus where it belongs. thank u

You welcome ma
Family / Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
sanpipita:

Another stupid and senseless article aimed at massaging egos of boys, take note I said boys not men, boys who are small minded and never grow up

Actually, my dear...it's not senseless.
Family / Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
vioment:
This sounds like a believe you have from your insecurity.you library of thoughts. All men don't subscribe to that assumption. Pity yourself, stress less but stay focused. For me, relationship is work, you work at work, if you like your job(the woman or man) - you operate like it, otherwise - u save and fade from that job, or start ur own thing. Long story short, we different but u made some good points that are unisex in ideals.

Definitely, we all strive to make our family work whichever way we can — I just figured the above mentioned points are mostly responsible for 'few' marriage crisis.
Family / Re: Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make by 9iceX(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
poshestmina:
Daddy has a biiiiiig role to play of course, we both share staying awake anytime my Lil Miss stays up all night.

No kisses allowed, just pecks. I don't even allow everyone carry my baby, I don't trust world problem.

Only insane people will do that obviously!

I'm soooooooo guilty of this sad especially when she sleeps off while eating, I just put her down.

Guilty sir! grin grin .

Feeding on demand oh, that girl can cry for days if she's hungry and she eats too much sef

Finally, babies are so much fun and the best gifts from God!

..and most time, we can't help but play along with whatever keeps them happy
Family / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
The dream of every man is to ensure the happiness of his home. In this regard, he wants to put in the best of his effort to attain putting a lasting smile on the face of his wife. However, there appear to be some setbacks that might be pulling down his efforts; part of which is his inability to put a stop to some certain habits from his wife. Most of these habits are the tough-to-communicate kinds, so I want to be the mouthpiece of every man in this post.

Things women need to stop doing to gain trust from their husband

Below are the list of the things every man wishes their wives stop doing

1. You need to stop involving yourself with other men

As most people would have it, that women can be more jealous than the men. In as much as I wouldn’t want to start an argument in this regard, it might interest you to know that men don’t like to see their wives flirting around with other men. Having a conversation with a man in the office or within the neighbourhood is okay, but flirting with these men is where you may go wrong. You would be surprised how a mere flirt you termed “safe” can transform into an extra marital affair. It started from “just talking” to exchanging of numbers. No matter how smart you tried to play being smart, he pushed it to the next level by making late night calls and text. Soon, you realized there is need to start hiding your conversations with your husband at home – cheating in disguise. You husband would try to prevent you from “safe flirting” with other men because they knew it would transform into something big which could collapse their marriage. But how would they communicate this to you without you feeling, “oh, he doesn’t trust me”.

2. You need to disassociate yourself from weird friends

Occasionally, before you got married, you are known to embrace everyone who stretches a friendship hand to you. That is cool though, but it’s time you start to filter off some friends, especially those who do not add any value to your marriage. No man wants to see his wife involved with a weird friend, who could at any time introduce her to a different or negative way of life.

3. Using sex as a punishment is never the right way to go

I first heard this in a popular radio program where a man revealed how he was starved with sex for 2 weeks by his wife. That was meant to serve as a punishment for pulling an argument against his wife’s view. Irrespective of the offence committed, this is not right. When a man realized sex as your ultimate weapon, he can simply get some from mistresses waiting to take your place.

4. Don’t make it seem like he knows nothing about parenting

Respect his opinions too when it comes to how he chooses to bring up the children. You don’t always want to appear “knowing it all” because you are the mom. In this modern age, men are more engaged with the kids. They want to show you their uniqueness in term of parenting which you should respect as much as they respect yours too. But when you shut them up in your own stylish way, they simply keep calm and battles with the rejection. If you ask me, that is not good for your home, I’d say.

5. That you don’t love him anymore

Whether during a heat argument or simply cracking a joke around this phrase, you definitely don’t want to fly on this journey. This is the basis of your marriage; not a dollars you can easily exchange for some few nairas. Men would transmit this and work out meanings like, “What if she is saying the truth in a funny way”. This could remain in a man’s head for a long time.

6. Frequently talking about your ex

When I was with my ex, we go shopping every Friday. Ok, that’s fine. Sharing your history with your husband is great, but when you start to make comparison between your ex and him is where you are starting to go wrong. Stating things your ex does (that you love), especially when your husband is not doing them to you would only hurt him more.

A quick question

In building a healthy relationship of TRUST with your spouse, what do you consider WRONG to say to your partner?

http://www.nawesabi.com/things-women-need-to-stop-doing/

Cc; lalasticlala

42 Likes 5 Shares

Family / Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make by 9iceX(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Raising a baby to your own taste can be tricky and tough at the same time even though there are lots of existing advice online on how to raise your baby the perfect way.

When it comes to avoiding common parenting mistakes, there is no exact manual to follow. Each baby is different and the resources available in each environment to attain the level of perfect parenting varies, but here are some common parenting mistakes most moms make with their newborn.

Point 1: Thinking Daddies got no roles to play
Point 2: Allowing people kiss your baby
Point 3: Smoking around your baby
Point 4: Not remembering to burp your baby
Point 5: Not changing a Diaper in time
Point 6: Keeping your baby head in one position during sleep
Point 7: Keeping your newborn baby indoor all day
Point 8: Not feeding on demand but on personal schedule

Which of these are you guilty of?