Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

9jahotblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotblog's Profile / 9jahotblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 281 pages)

Politics / Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by 9jahotblog: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2023
With what I see here, the so called democratic leaders are the ones that destroyed things most. No hope in sight in Nigeria government and its governance. Suffering and smiling is the order of the day. Very pathetic. Nigeria can never work with the clueless set of evil leaders in power. Most of them forget that everything is vanity.
Politics / Re: Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Clueless drug baron Tinubu, any solution in sight to it niiii. You have spent over 90 days in government, still Nigeria economy is at bad state. I’m 100% sure, the fuel ⛽️ price will increase by #800 per litre by September. It’s #940 per dollar now in the black market. Meanwhile, Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9nnrCZqmw?si=4l9nyMSUt_8x_vkA
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Aquila99:

Maybe you are not updated about wat is happening in d countries i mentioned or you chose to feign ignorance of knowing. Dat pple r queuing at d embassies doesn't change d fact dat tyns r not as it used to be since pre-covid n now Russ-ukr war.
stop been clueless with your clueless lies and propaganda here. Drug baron Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small. You will still deny it niii. #940 per dollar now. Soon the price of fuel ⛽️ will increase again. Inflation in all our food commodities are at 50% increased. Stop displaying your ignorance here joor. Face your clueless drug baron Tinubu bad governance.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
alright kid.
ok clueless kid
Politics / Re: A Search For “Tinubu” On CSU Website Now Returns “Gloria B. Tinubu”. by 9jahotblog: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Hmm 🤔. God Almighty is exposing him and his dubious acts. Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Aquila99:

U will always support every rubbish, so far dey r against Tinubu. I have seen dat in almost all ur posts. D high cost if living in usa n canada were dey also caused by BAT subsidy removal?
which high cost in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸? I guess you are just waking up from sleep 🛌. Stop dreaming joor. We are talking about the clueless drug baron Tinubu economy he destroyed in Nigeria, you are here taking about the developed country like Canada and USA. Nigerians are still queuing in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 embassies to experience good economic opportunities in their lives. You better talk truths here and not deceived yourself with lies and propaganda. Drug baron Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small. He’s just a clueless wicked drug baron
Politics / Re: You'll meet your Waterloo. APC Chairman to Ganduje, Akpabio, Oshiomhole. Video by 9jahotblog: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by 9jahotblog: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor

Politics / Re: Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On September 16 by 9jahotblog: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023

Politics / Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations by 9jahotblog: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2023

Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
alright kid, you've been noticed.
you are the clueless kid and novice here. I’ve burst your lies and propaganda here no be small. Obaseki tried in infrastructures no be small. He even completed the State secretariat Oshimole abandoned throughout Oshimhole 8 years in government. So what are you saying here. Obaseki government is worker’s friendly. You are just a clueless liar and clueless propaganda here. I have burst your lies and propaganda here joor.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
it is very obvious you are not in edo state.
No need arguing with you, even obaseki himself cannot say what you just said on his behalf.

Obaseki wey I naked swear for last night.
Come to Edo State and you will shed a tear.
Na lies and propaganda you are blowing here joor. Nobody is ready to hear that. Since 7 years Obaseki has been in government, he has tried extremely well in revamping the economy, road infrastructures, educational infrastructures and health care system too. Tell yourself the truths joor . Obaseki tried no be small.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
oga, he who is coming to equity must come with clean hands, obaseki as a governor has brought nothing but pains and retrogression to the people of Edo sate, edo state has never had it this bad since its creation, obaseki killed edo state education, economy and took edo state back to how it was in the 90s.

Obaseki, the number one failure and dumbest governor in Africa has no right to criticize anybody.

Moreover, tinubu is the sugar daddy in chief of the federation, tinubu is my sugar daddy, I love tinubu with all my heart.
Tinubu, I love you baby cry cry
A big fat lie here, This Same Obaseki has revamped the Edo State economy to a big economy in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. This same Obaseki is paying #40k minimum wage to the State workers in Edo State. Tell me how many State governors have done that?
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Which yeye point?
obaseki has huge salient points here, it’s the clueless drug baron Tinubu that never plan for the good people of Nigeria before the eventual removal of the fuel subsidy. Nigeria Economy is at bad State now. How much is a pack spaghetti during Buhari government compared it with the clueless Tinubu government now. Keep on defending the clueless drug baron Tinubu government.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
When governors are talking obaseki should just hide his face, the worse governor in Africa.
I will naked this night to swear for you again.
obaseki has huge salient points here, it’s the clueless drug baron Tinubu that never plan for the good people of Nigeria before the eventual removal of the fuel subsidy. Nigeria Economy is at bad State now. How much is a pack spaghetti during Buhari government compared it with the clueless Tinubu government now. Keep on defending the clueless drug baron Tinubu government.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
This ugly face man should STFU

His hearts is ugly as his face
obaseki has points here, stop displaying your ignorance here. Truths is bitter

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Address The Marginalization In Your Cabinets Rev. Azzaman Tasks President Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The the unreverend reverend has no moral justification to talk about Tinubu's appointment
you don’t have to attack the reverend here
Politics / Re: Open Letter To Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jimsonjaat96:

Dear Gov. Adeleke
Executive Governor of Osun state

It is well about 9months in office, I believe it’s a convenient time to congratulate you on the birth of your new administration. I doubt it has been the easiest journey, but I hope our many feedbacks and constant scrutiny was perceived as necessary to bath a safe & healthy government.

As another governorship candidate who conceived the same leadership intentions as you did, arguably the youngest governorship candidate Nigeria may have produced, I believed I bring to governance a perspective that mimics today’s reality and the desire of most of the population. However, my preparations for leadership also led me to an in-depth fact-finding mission, grassroot campaign, town hall meetings, and consultations with technocrats for local adaptation. I have decided in good faith and best interest of the state to share my manifesto with you.

My campaign aimed at 5 cardinal points: Employment, Healthcare, Education, infrastructure & Security.

In this letter I will mostly address the issue of unemployment in the state, especially in the informal sector. Broadly speaking, my intention is to look at the state as 31 Local Government areas to ensure balance in my interventions and optimize the comparative advantage of each area.

My frontal approach to unemployment was tagged I-employment (Integrated employment). My goal was to restructure the informal sector; gradually integrate them into the tax net while leveraging on their skill set to reduce unemployment. I had met with about 30 associations which included tailors, photographers, bakers, NATA and many others, my plan was for each association through their members, train about 10 people per association per LG (103031) this will involve a 6-8months skill acquisition program, a 1 month business training at a vocational institute to learn the business side of their acquired skill and also earn a certificate of completion. For the trainers who subscribe to this scheme they will be offered 1. a contributory pension plan 2. health insurance coverage 3. subsidize secondary to university education for their child(ren).
If well-structured, after 4years, the state would have produced a minimum of 40,000 registered “empowered” skilled workers which can form our home grown small or nano scale enterprise positioned to provide service, address poverty, and reduce occupational immobility in the state. An important caution is to make sure trainees are NOT graduate looking for temporary placements or skill acquisition but people who otherwise will not have been engaged.

A common request among the associations is a union house, I would provide a well-equipped building at the state capital for all the unions to facilitate collaboration, training, and auditing in the sector. A mechanic village will be provided for NATA with an intention to encourage adequate and structured training for optimum service delivery to automobile users in the state.

The lack of anchoring institutions in the state may forestall employment in the formal sector. I believe creating productive institutions should be a priority for your administration. I would be deliberate about attracting companies like GSK and other companies who is on their way out of the country. Also, investing in research can spur innovations, especially for academic researchers and the young innovators e.g., our labs should be able to produce basic equipment for our hospitals etc. I have also seen a rising interest of people in diaspora who desire to create businesses in Nigeria. My administration through an efficient liaison office would actively sort after such groups and provide the most efficient, transparent, and seamless ease of registration, investment and doing business.

Osun state has an enormous capacity to feed the country but only an agrarian state on paper. I had met with a few owners of farm settlements across the state, and the denominator of their plight was absence of support from the government. Bush clearing was a common complain and my plan was to support them in a meaningful way, there is a viable tomato plantation along Iwo Osogbo Road, a lot of palm oil processing at Oba Oke, Gbongan, Ile ogbo etc. fish production in Ore (Odo Otin LG) are viable sources of agriculture potentials for the state. In the short term, increasing the value chain of our produce and working with agro allied business can yield quick results.

Our tourism potential across the state could be our way out of reliance on Federal Government for nuts and survival. The topography of Oke Ila, Asi at Odo-otin and Imesi Ile area of ijesha land are sceneries people will break a limb to view, asides the existing Ile Ife, Osogbo, erin ijesha tourism sites. The global tourism industry is currently about $2.2billion waiting for Osun to add its own quota.

Our plan for healthcare generally follows creating a high-volume center within the state and achieving at least 95% health insurance coverage by the end of my administration.

This will involve; passing employee protection bill which ensures any employer across all industries withing the state (including gas stations, hotels, eateries) with more than 5 staffs must provide some health insurance benefit for its employees. Parents with certain income must provide health insurance coverage for there unemployed children up to the age of 21 and the I-employment scheme for people in the informal sector as explained above.

For education, to acutely ameliorate teacher shortage, my plan is to engage university student in a scheme which reduces their tuition in lieu of them teaching students at senior secondary school class 2 and 3 (SS2 & SS3) especially in remote areas. Also, my plan is to attract post graduate student to the state which can also provide such services. All University graduate of the state will have a brief teacher training course incorporated into their syllabus which will be given as a separate diploma at graduation.

For Security, all insurgencies and criminal activities start from a home, Our DPOs and CPS rarely spend enough time in our communities, harnessing the natural traditional structure of our community by making the Obas & Balogun the backbone of security architecture would be my best stab at a secure state. A monthly incentive will made available LG with the safest security index as a form of positive reinforcement.

Street hawking is an eye sore and disgrace to the state. Important entry points along Ikire, Ile Ife, Gbongan- Odeomu road, Osu are all filled with young people who derive their delay survival from hawking along the express road. I would seriously look into this, not only to ban but also empower this population.

I have deliberately kept my letter brief. I believe your intelligent team can flesh out the ideas.

Lastly, I hope you are keeping an eye on the IGR of the state which is on a sloppy slide for the past two quarters. The previous administration created a consolidated revenue plan which led to an increase in the states IGR, (from 14Billion to about 19.1 billion) my hope is that your administration will further improve on this effort.

Again, I congratulate you on the birth of your administration.

Best wishes,
Dr. Ademola Bayonle (DAB)
Dab4youth@gmail.com
2022 Governorship Candidate of Young Progressives Party (YPP).
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Politics / Re: Address The Marginalization In Your Cabinets Rev. Azzaman Tasks President Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Exactly the reverend is right . Meanwhile, Yahaya Bello destroying APC in Kogi State no be small. Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

Politics / Address The Marginalization In Your Cabinets Rev. Azzaman Tasks President Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Address The Marginalization In Your Cabinets Rev. Azzaman Tasks President Tinubu, Gov Sani

Popular Christian cleric Rev. David Ayuba Azzaman has spoken out for the first time on President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s ministerial appointments as well as Governor Uba Sani’s political appointments.

Rev.Azzaman said President Tinubu’s appointments are full of kudos as well as knocks. Citing Benue as an example, the cleric added that some of the appointments were lopsided.

” As in the case of Benue, the Secretary to the Federal Government is a Tiv man, the minister from Benue State is also a Tiv man.
There are other tribes such as the Idomas and the Igedes; at least the President should have picked an Idoma or Igede for ministerial appointment for the sale of equity.

The Rev. also urged Tinubu to consider appointing a Christian from Kaduna State as a minister, adding that Christians in Kaduna were being shortchanged.

“In a state of about 10 million, Christians are about 5 million, yet the Governor, the Deputy, and over ninety percent of the Commissioners are Muslims; it would amount to deliberate marginalization if you don’t appoint a Christian.

The President should understand that he is now the President of all Nigerians and not the President of Muslims or the All Progressive Congress.

Azzaman also urged Governor Uba Sani to be fair to Christians as he goes about constituting his cabinet.

Speaking on other appointments made by Tinubu, the fiery critic commended Tinubu for appointing Nyesom Wike as Minister for the Federal Capital Territory, adding that it is a right peg in a round hole.
He observed that most of the president’s appointments are technocrats who fit into the president’s agenda.

Rev.Azzaman also praised Tinubu for not appointing former Governor of Kaduna State, Nasiru El Rufai, into his cabinet, adding that Tinubu should go a step further and arrest the former Governor for being complicit in the killings that had engulfed the state during his tenure.

https://observerstimes.com/2023/08/25/address-the-marginalization-in-your-cabinets-rev-azzaman-tasks-president-tinubu-gov-sani/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yahaya Bello destroying APC in Kogi State no be small. Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

Politics / Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Wednesday said he is shocked that President Bola Tinubu, who cam­paigned around the country, saying that he will remove subsidies, had no clear plans on what to do after its removal.

Obaseki stated that the nation’s eco­nomic situation is taking a turn for the worse as a result of bad policies by the Federal Government.

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister
The governor, who said these while speaking with journalists in Benin, the state capital, expressed shock over what he called Federal Government’s lack of plan for Nigerians to effectively respond to the fuel subsidy removal policy.

He noted that the fuel subsidy re­moval has further improvised Nigeri­ans, inflicting hardship and suffering on the people.

According to him, “I have always warned. I warned Nigerians during the last May Day, this year. I told them that we have come to the end of the road and that the old economic order in Nigeria is gone and we have to come up with a new economic order and stop deceiving ourselves as a nation. ­

“Now, the subsidy is gone; the exchange rate is being aligned. The era of free money has almost come to an end. The consequence is that the weakest and most vulnerable in our so­ciety, unfortunately, will carry a huge part of the burden of these policies.”

He continued, “I am shocked that people who campaigned around the country, saying that they will remove subsidies, had no clear plans on what to do af­ter subsidy removal. They don’t know what to do and how to support those who will be vic­tims of subsidy removal.

“I am shocked and scared of what we are passing through today where the government doesn’t seem to have a plan or solution on how to respond to the consequences of the policy measure put in place by their administration.”

Obaseki added, “With the way they have mismanaged our national economy, we have to deal with inflation, between 20 and 25 percent. It means that the people will feel more pain, especially the weak and vulnerable in the society, particularly our pensioners as whatever they get as their entitlement will do only little for them.”

Reaffirming his govern­ment’s commitment to the wel­fare and well-being of Edo peo­ple, the governor further said, “For us in Edo State, we would not abandon you. We don’t like the word palliative because it is deceitful as we would rath­er use the word ‘support’. We would support those who are already victims of this policy measure.”

https://observerstimes.com/2023/08/25/tinubu-doesnt-know-how-to-manage-oil-subsidy-removal-obaseki/

Politics / Re: Bello Moves Harder Against APC National Hq Expels Hon. Shaibu Okolo From APC by 9jahotblog: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yahaya Bello destroyed APC in Kogi State
Politics / Re: Who Wins November 11 Kogi Gov’ship Race? (pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Dominique cc justwise Fp material
Politics / Re: Who Wins November 11 Kogi Gov’ship Race? (pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
promoting a fool abi
For Kogi 2023, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. Keep on living in fool’s paradise. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Kogi State Pdp are one indivisible.
Food / Re: What Igbos Eat You Have Not Seen Before by 9jahotblog: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
shantti:

Moi moi is different from okpa
Okpa is not made from beans
ok oooo
Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki: Voting Ododo Of APC A Third Term For Yahaya Bello In Kogi State by 9jahotblog: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
*PDP Governorship Candidate Dino Melaye’s Road Walk Signals Impending Defeat Of Ruling Party In Kogi State Election*

By *Gideon Ayodele*

In a powerful show of strength and support, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Kogi State led an unprecedented road walk through the heart of the state capital yesterday.

This resounding demonstration of a united front by the opposition party has ignited anticipation and marked a significant shift in the upcoming gubernatorial election.

Thousands of enthusiastic supporters flooded the streets of Kogi’s capital, chanting slogans, waving campaign banners, and cheering on the PDP candidate. The road walk, which spanned several kilometers, showcased not only the candidate’s popularity but also served as an undeniable symbol of the people’s desire for change.

As Dino Melaye and his Deputy moved through various neighborhoods, impassioned residents joined the procession, effectively transforming the entire city into a sea of orange, the PDP party color. The vibrant spectacle served as a testament to the strong grassroots support the PDP candidate has garnered. It sent shockwaves throughout the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), and raised questions about their ability to secure victory in the forthcoming election.

Political analysts have cited the road walk as a turning point in the electoral race, viewing it as a powerful signal of the impending defeat of the ruling party. The overwhelming show of support for the PDP candidate—a clear statement of dissatisfaction with the current administration—has fueled speculation that the electorate is ready for a change in leadership.

The PDP candidate, with a firm determination etched on their face, addressed the crowd at different junctures along the route. They passionately spoke about their vision for a better Kogi State, emphasizing their commitment to tackling issues such as infrastructural development, unemployment, education, and healthcare. The crowd responded with deafening applause, further displaying their unwavering loyalty.

In an interview during the road walk, the PDP candidate expressed gratitude for the overwhelming support demonstrated by the people of Kogi State. They acknowledged the sacrifices made by the residents in enduring the inadequacies of the ruling party’s administration, vowing to bring about the positive change they deserve.

The ruling party, feeling the pressure of the PDP’s momentum, has now found itself on the defensive. In response to the road walk, APC leaders have attempted to downplay its significance, labeling it as mere showmanship and emphasizing their own achievements in governance. However, the public’s visible backlash against the ruling party suggests that their efforts to dismiss the road walk may fall short in swaying public opinion.

Political observers have noted that this road walk, with its enormous turnout and fervor, may serve as a turning point in Kogi State politics.

The ruling party’s loss of public confidence, coupled with the PDP candidate’s ability to galvanize the electorate, could lead to a major upset in the forthcoming election.

-Team SDM Media

*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_deen2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3490729764482133/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5

Food / Re: What Igbos Eat You Have Not Seen Before by 9jahotblog: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Probz:

You do or you don’t?
I do 😂 funny naira lander
Food / Re: What Igbos Eat You Have Not Seen Before by 9jahotblog: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Probz:

I give up. I need back-up to keep dealing with you. On my own I can’t be arsed no-more.
😂 funny naira lander. I don understand you bro.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by 9jahotblog: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu is a clueless fraudster same way their clueless national chairman of APC too, ganduje is a useless treasury looter too. Meanwhile, Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 281 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.