Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

9jalove4eva's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jalove4eva's Profile / 9jalove4eva's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stanoputa:
Please i got admission with SUT and PUT, which one is better than the other.

Congratulations. They are both good research and science universities. So pick what you desire. Its such a blessing to have choice of two good places.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dencyneri1:
Please someone should reply,can I use the credit card of a sponsor who is the UK ?

yes
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Xpac123kid:

Thanks for the reply. I already know student visa is for one person. Am asking is there is a way I can bring in my family when I get there. Is there any visa process?

Its for student only not family.
Estonia does study visa where u can bring family
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Silva19:
Please, don't use a foreign sponsor. I used My brother in the US and was denied based on no.3
I asked on this thread whether to use a foreign sponsor and was adviced not to use it. I do stubborn head, I used foreign sponsor, I was saying shebi the embassy's website does not say so, that My case will be different....Na so I chop denial. Lolzzzzzz
Long story short, do not use a foreign sponsor.

yes you can use foreign sponsor. Mine was from Ireland worked well. they (Ireland) just don't do employment 'certificates' just letters to confirm sponsor is employed and was accepted by embassy.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oddguy:

Hi there,
SUT sent a mail and said prospective students should sign a declaration form for studies online. The extension till November only applies to students who wants to study online.

I did this option worked well for me.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Saframafraja:

Oboi collect refund o, unless you get money to waste for.online classes!

Well I took this option did online classes for a few months coz visa appointment was giving me headache. And it worked well. Fee's goes up every year so if you start online classes and not ask for refund you don't pay the increased amount when you reapply. Those who didn't take the option are paying 1,800 euros instead of 1, 400. I'm in Poland now and I am glad I did it. University supported me well well with whatever letters I needed.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Refix:

Citing your previous post back in June, do you have confidence in the Payslip you submitted?

yes
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
black001:

I am trying to apply to this school ,
What’s the process and tuition

go the their website they have very clear instructions and links, this one you can research yourself na...very easy

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
necz:
Check very well if the date you put on your Sponsorship Letter carries the same date the Notary Public also put on your sponsorship letter.

I don't know what your Letter of Introduction looks like but I'm guessing it doesn't look like a Certificate of Employment
Just for clarity sake. Here is what you need to submit, if you're going the Pay Slip route.

Pay Slips (3 month)
Employment Certificate
Confirmation of Employment Letter
Sponsorship Letter
Sponsors ID (Not compulsory)

You can fill a new VISA form if you want but I don't think it will be considered. So many re-filled forms were rejected lately.

sponsors ID is now needed...i was told to go and get a copy of sponsors ID and resubmit with sponsors ID.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kemo2222:
Please, i will like to know if it is possible to use a sponsor with high volume transaction in the statement of account without credit card certificate. I am planning to pay my tuition but will go with my uncle account statement and is a business man without pay slips because the uncle is a contractor. I need someone to advise me please.

they dont accept bank statements. they want credit card statement/certificate
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
guys i need your replies please

they do not recommend a net pay. is you sponsor local or overseas? anyway not that it matters. but just think, if your sponsor is getting paid $400 US equivalent a month and your fees are 1500 euros plus rent per semester i dont think you could argue $400US is sufficient.

it is a notorized/legalized letter by the sponsor to say they will finance all your years in poland etc etc
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
desmedallion:

Which of the schools did you get please?

To be honest I think listing them would be too much time.
Remote learning is listed on Uni website as updates. So just do some research.
Go to study.gov.pl. it will show you a range of courses and universities.
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 9jalove4eva: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Genevach:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE IS THIS IELTS IMPORTANT FRAOM UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION?? EVEN AFTER APPLYING FOR NIGERIA THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH??

IS it necessary for admission, visa or both?

All universities in the Europe want this. even if you have a degree in English.
it ridiculous though unfortunately

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2021
gustav25:
How is Poland via economy et all ? Can one be able to secure a master's degree with a 2.2 grade ? And how much is the average tuition fee ?

read the thread
go to poland website and check.
do some reserach.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2021
uzoweezyy:
PLS DID YOU SIGN OR STAMP ON YOUR PAYSLIP

No.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
desmedallion:

How are you taking.the online.classes.thought they are on lockdown

Most Universities in Poland are offering online classes and exams, whilst waiting for your visa. Because its a lockdown.
If you are not offered this I would check and ask why not. They cannot wait until corona is over to start classes. This is the same for UK universities.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lovewinning:
Please I need urgent response.
Is there age restriction to study in Poland.
My husband is 38 and he wants to apply for Undergraduate program.
Will he get admission? If yes
Will he be granted visa ? Will his age be a barrier?

If I decide to apply for Master for myself, can I go with my family at once, my kids are still small, I can't leave them to their dad at this age. We both don't have a younger sibling to stay with us.

I have not known a age restriction on education in any country. A lot of people start higher education late for various reasons. Some nursing at 48 because they did not get a chance earlier in life. So this is not something to worry about. Apply to a course, if you qualify you will get an offer and produce what the embassy wants and do what you need to do for your family. You cant take family.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Danny6552:
Hello .. please how true is this ?? Just saw it on nairaland..

It is so cold in Poland in the winter, it is not possible to not have some sort of heating. Its not African cold. Has this person been to Poland? This is very easy to solve. Do your research, look at accomodation or student halls online. Pursue your goal with a vengance! So what if there is no underfloor heating like in Norway, they sell heaters buy one, sit under your duvet, study, get your degree.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
jeejo:
I greet the house.

Guys please I'm planning to apply to nursing program at VPU Lublin for the winter intake. I've familiarised myself with the school's requirement and I have all my documents ready but earlier today, a friend who is a travel agent advised me against aspiring to study in Poland by this time because their embassy in Abuja rejects majority of study visa applications even when you submit all their visa requirements correctly.

I want to know how true this information is before I go and waste my money in getting admission only to be denied visa by their embassy.

Is this a true agent? You don't even need an agent to complete the process for some of the universities. The embassy has clear guidelines just follow them. The Polish embassy staff are reasonable, they will tell you if you have something missing, you have a chance to return with whatever is missing through an appeal or within two weeks of your appointment. This sub has many success stories and a lot of advice just go through it. You will find testament against this advice given by the agent. Pursue your calling!!! Don't mind this. Stand in the word of God through faith.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Blacktorres1989:
Can someone (1) help me with list of necessary documents that I need to apply for visa and (2) secondary can I use someone's statement of account (as a sponsor) or must I build my own account and use it as if am the one sponsoring myself. (3) how much are my expected to have in my statement of account. Thanks.

this question has been answered so many many times in the thread. just take time to research,as most contributors did here. then come back clarify if needed.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Metrics4tea:

Buy why will the Warsaw university of humanities referred me to an agent for the admission process. Please who has applied before to this warsaw university of humanities? I just want to know if actually the school uses agent in their admission process

There is no need for agents for this. Not sure why this advice was given to you. Online portal works perfectly well. You may need to ask more questions about this.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
necz:
Then use another person now.

That's what the Embassy wants and you have to provide it or else na rejection straight up

No need. we used Irish employment letter and they accept o. Sometimes i think it depends on mood of the person at the embassy. and/or the favour of God. Amen!! grin
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
emajebi:
How old can your sponsor letters be for the embassy. I have a sponsor and employment letter that I sent to Nigeria in December, but getting visa appointment has been an issue. We're planning to get one using someone at the embassy next week. Will they accept sponsor letters from end of december?

Thanks!

EU schengen visa tend to say no more than 3 mnths old.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
necz:
The actually do not need Employment Letter.

What the Embassy wants is the Employment Certificate and Payslips of 3 Months, with the sponsors ID Card.

And yes, you can attach a letter explaining your plight as regards not getting the handwritten signature due to COVID19 restrictions at work. Give it a shot

OR

Better still use another Sponsor with handwritten signature on the documents. Simple

Depends on the country...Some countries do not issue employment certificates because they do exist in some countries, so depends.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:

€200

I paid application for one of the Uni's in Lublin, 200 euros in full application fee. After applying and taking my money the university wrote and said sorry they will not be running the course because of COVID and offered another useless degree as an alternative. It was an engineering degree. Check if its defo running before they take your money and run. So second time round looked for one with application fee for 20 euros.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 2:32am On Feb 05, 2021
dellons:
Hi guys.
Please, I have a question. I'm a graduate but would love to go for the Bsc Nursing program. Will age be an issue while applying for Visa? I am 25years....
Do I have to provide my undergraduate transcript or just secondary school result while applying for Visa? Would love to cut cost as collection of original transcripts from my alma matter is not that cheap and easy to collect.
Or would masters be my best chance of moving? MSC in Biotechnology(really don't know how the biotech industry works or looks like in Poland)..

Thanks...

age is not a problem. Just be accepted into a program and give the visa people what they want that's all. Some people change careers in the 40's.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Yes you have to. At the federal high court in Abuja. All documents concerning payslips must be notarized before going for submission!

You do not have to notorize sponsors payslip and employment letter. Some people advise you to do so because they did it for their application it works either way. Notarizing in the EU for a sponsor is so expensive anyway its over 300 euros. Use that for your school fees. If you have the extra cash to notorize then go ahead otherwise its not necessary. The sponsors letter MUST be notarized and original, check the SA polish consulate its the same requirements for all their embassies.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Escanor:
Greetings great people.abeg oo must my sponsor be my family member?

No.
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 9jalove4eva: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
uckennety:

so Estonia can deny you student Visa even if you have everything

nawa oooo this life no balance

Hmm i dont think the post said that. It just gives you a chance to get documents in line. like if you need to add a extra evidence, this is a good thing. Don't give up or feel discouraged!!
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Biko I have a question

If you don't have a sponsor but you have like 1.5m

Can you sponsor yourself?
Is sponsoring really compulsory

Please help with explanation

Being sponsored has better success stories. But there are people who self sponsored and it worked.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Honeypels:

thanks for your quick response.

I sent a mail to the embassy and they replied that it isn't possible. been heartbroken since I got the reply today

I need people who have done it that can guide me through

Have u had a look at the study in estonia thread. They have been supportive with students bring family and also give additonal few months visa after completion to allow you find job after graduation. same kind of fees, also schengen

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.