Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

9javoice1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9javoice1's Profile / 9javoice1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Politics / Re: I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 by 9javoice1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari violations of orders and laws wasn't a thing of today.

Intact Buhari overthrow of shagari gov was due to his corruption charge of 1976-1977 when he was minister of petroleum which shagari gov was about probing.

To me Buhari was and is still a dictator and number one law breaker.
Politics / I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 by 9javoice1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria: I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari

By Leon Usigbe
Kaduna — Former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), declared Friday he would not appear before the Human Rights Violation Investigations Commission (HRVIC) unless the law establishing it was reviewed.

He gave the condition in an interview on the Hausa Service of Voice of America (VOA) monitored in Kaduna.
Politics / Re: At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio by 9javoice1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Today I giveup on this government. I will never defend APC again.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by 9javoice1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Tem Tem Tem for Jesus from my boy Iheanacho
Sports / Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by 9javoice1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
YAHAYA is really not playing with his team mates, he has a personal ambition,
muhamed (no.2) does a lot of pull out not minding if his mates is there or not.

so glad so far with awoniyi only that he would have stop that ball and come closer a bit.
Iheanacho has not gotten his feet fully in this match but so far his killer passes has open up Mexican weakness.

all our defense is ok only idowu is messing up.
Sports / Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA Under-17 World Cup Final Today 5pm. by 9javoice1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Click on the headings to re-order the columns

Team

GF

GA

PEN

GFA

MP

SOG

SW

FKR

OFF

CK

W

D

L

Nigeria 23 5 1 3.8 6 68 53 0 12 25 5 1 0
Brazil 19 4 1 3.8 5 74 42 0 3 24 4 1 0
Sweden 15 11 0 2.1 7 42 23 0 8 30 4 1 2
Uruguay 14 6 1 2.8 5 48 36 0 11 25 3 1 1
Argentina 13 12 0 1.9 7 51 42 0 13 34 4 1 2
Mexico 11 8 0 1.8 6 55 26 0 9 30 4 1 1
Morocco 8 5 0 2.0 4 27 29 0 3 12 2 1 1
Japan 7 4 1 1.8 4 39 24 0 8 21 3 0 1
Côte d'Ivoire 7 5 2 1.4 5 65 41 0 12 22 2 1 2
Slovakia 7 12 0 1.8 4 34 16 0 9 26 1 1 2
Honduras 6 8 0 1.2 5 28 27 0 3 14 2 1 2
Russia 5 5 0 1.3 4 22 22 0 3 20 1 0 3
Tunisia 5 6 1 1.3 4 18 19 0 8 10 2 0 2
Uzbekistan 4 2 0 1.0 4 23 13 0 9 9 2 1 1
Austria 4 6 0 1.3 3 20 11 0 1 14 0 1 2
Iran 4 6 0 1.0 4 25 23 0 4 17 1 2 1
Italy 3 4 0 0.8 4 25 31 0 4 28 2 0 2
Croatia 3 5 0 1.0 3 17 13 0 6 21 1 0 2
Canada 3 6 1 1.0 3 13 7 0 1 14 0 2 1
Panama 2 7 0 0.7 3 14 20 0 2 11 0 0 3
Venezuela 2 9 0 0.7 3 18 15 0 13 13 0 0 3
United Arab Emirates 2 10 0 0.7 3 8 5 0 5 8 0 0 3
Iraq 2 12 0 0.7 3 28 19 0 8 25 0 0 3
New Zealand 0 11 0 0.0 3 8 8 0 6 10 0 0 3
Politics / Re: Please Explain: Exactly What Wrong Did Stella Do? by 9javoice1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
but her case is not stealing but unauthorize spending.

do you get it,
Politics / Re: ‘supporters Of SNC Asking For Civil War’ by 9javoice1(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Idoma Likita:
Wirinet, You are the most Pragmatic person here!

1. An SNC is good!
2. A Confederacy is Excellent
3. Division will only favour the 3 Major Ethnic Groups whom will use their Numerical Strength To Annihilate Smaller Tribes!

1700 till datesadWhat is the fate of millions of non-hausa speakers in the North Today?)

Biafra:1967-1969(wat was the lot of the Wawa in Enugu North & the peoples of the Midwest?)

All over the World, Minority Nations are Protesting the cultural, religious, and physical annihilation of their people by Numerically Stronger Nations:

China: Tibetans & Uygurs are being Decimated by Han Chinese

Romania: Gypsies are endangered Species

Turkey: Kurdish Suppression

Israel: Non-Ashkenazi Jews have no say!

Australia: Aborigines are worse than Vermin

I shall not be alive to watch my Children suffer discrimination just because they were born to parents whose parents were born to parents that spoke a tongue different from the majority!

I shall fight for the Unity of this Country, not because I enjoy the present Status quo, but because I know the Sequelae of Division!

Happy Sunday, Resilient NIGERIANS!

firstly you are an imposter typical fulani trying to use idoma as coverup.

the wawa people you talk about are the ones with so many political offices in ibo national slots.
Example: ken nnamani, nwodo,gov chime, ike ekweremmadu etc.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust by 9javoice1(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2013
akpomeme: One word "war".

who vs who?
i guess core-north ,yoruba vs se,ss and mb.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust by 9javoice1(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Gej has invisible backbone yoruba and fulani/hausa should becareful bcus time for betrayal and backstabbing has gone hahahehe.

give me popcorn from the friedge am watching the game.

God usualy use the weak to shame the strong and use the foolish to shame the wise.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust by 9javoice1(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2013
X-factoria:
This Jonathan guy is not clueless afterall because I see where all this is going.

Like it can be expected of any of the ethnic groups in the south, the Niger Delta/Ijaw people will make a tough demand (resource control up to say 80%, true federalism, a weak center etc) on the rest of the nation and opt to secede if those demands are not met (these interests naturally align with those of the SE and SW). If anyone resists them, Tompolo and Asari Dokubo will open their armoury and blow up all oil pipelines. The nation will be brought to her knees and they will have their way because other groups -SE and SW will probably make same demand. Plan B might be that the North will quickly see that this would dislodge their advantage and will beg Jonathan drop the SNC and he will demand a support for 2nd term in return.

In other words, If GEJ would not get 2015, he would clip the wings of the north forever because if the SNC succeeds, the North will lose its fraudulent advantage over other ethnic groups in Nigeria. All their rich men will lose oil blocks, oil money to the center will be too small to share and almajiri population will grow at a geometric proportion to an unmanageable size. In the light of scarce resources, a revolution that will claim almost all their elites will eventually ensure a wealth distribution sometime in the near future. By the time they see where all this is going, they will beg Jonathan to have a second term.

If GEJ's intention is genuine, perhaps it must be that he wants to make sure that the national cake that is causing tension at the center is no longer attractive so that it doesn't matter wherever the President of the country comes from. No one gets to assure the development of their areas at the expense of others by voting their son into the Presidency.

Whichever way, this guy is not clueless afterall!

a very big blow to core northern and western agenda.

how then do they call Gej clueless. this news has made my day.

where is Obj with his western plus northern game plan?
where is tinubu with his western plus northern game plan?

Gej is sorround by experts of all groups local and foreign.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Deportation: APC, Party Of The Wicked – PDP by 9javoice1(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2013
am saying it the way it is bcus am not ibo nor yoruba.

fashola caused all these. all this bruhaha now wouldnt be there if fashola acted reponsible as we all blv he is.

fashola is the first to give the saga a political face when defending gov obi report to Gej.
now the little balloon is geting bigger politicaly by the day.

am begining to see that fashola does not worth much as media potrays him. his withdrawal from NGF court case and his poor defense to obi report.

that is what happens to people when they were over hyped. fashola media hype has getting into him so much that he sees himself as political mesaiah while he remains corrupt as his peers. if not what is he still doing with tinubu whom we all know as cabal and continualy pay some tips wit tax payers money to tinubu every month.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Panic In Abuja As Army And Police Prevent Church Burning By Mob by 9javoice1(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2013
i now come to agree that all terrorists are muslims

but am yet to see any convinsion to blv that not all muslim are terrorist.
Politics / Re: Panic In Abuja As Army And Police Prevent Church Burning By Mob by 9javoice1(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2013
how can he die after mobilizing the youth terorists. hahaha

this guys na waaaoo they think we are fools.
do u knw more gazaa go burst from muslims youth when they hear this foolish tale as this.
Politics / Re: Deportation Saga Which Is Really The Truth by 9javoice1(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2013
annex 5

Politics / Deportation Saga Which Is Really The Truth by 9javoice1(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Deportation: Obi writes Jonathan as NBA threatens legal action

on August 01, 2013 / in News 2:00 am / Comments

Tweet

By VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA — GOVERNOR Peter Obi of Anambra State has protested to President Goodluck Jonathan, the alleged deportation of 72 persons by Lagos State government. The deporteees were dumped at Upper Iweka area of Onitsha at night last week.

Obi’s letter to the President came on the heels of a threat by Onitsha branch of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, to drag Lagos State government to court over the issue

Obi’s letter titled: “Unconstitutional, illegal and forced deportation of Nigerians to Anambra State from Lagos State” reads: “I wish to respectfully bring to your due attention a very disturbing development that has vast national security and political implications.

“Last September and again on July 24, 2013, the Lagos State Government contrived inexplicable reasons to round up Nigerians, whom they alleged were Anambra indigenes (most of whom the SSS report shows clearly are not from Anambra State) and forcefully deported them to Anambra State, dumping them as it were in the commercial city of Onitsha (see attached SSS report).

*Sranded persons numbering about 70 allegedly dumped at the upper axis of Onitsha, Anambra State at about 3:20 a.m. by unknown persons, yesterday. PHOTO: NAN. lSee story on page 14.
*File photo: Sranded persons numbering about 70 allegedly dumped at the upper axis of Onitsha, Anambra State at about 3:20 a.m. by unknown persons. PHOTO: NAN.

“This latest callous act, in which Lagos State did not even bother to consult with Anambra State, before deporting 72 persons considered to be of Igbo extraction to Anambra State, is illegal, unconstitutional and a blatant violation of the human rights of these individuals and of the Nigerian Constitution.

“Your Excellency, no amount of offense committed by these people, even if deemed extremely criminal, would justify or warrant such cruel action by a State authority and in a democracy.

“Even refugees are protected by the law. Furthermore, the extant provisions of the Nigerian Constitution states: ‘Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part, thereof, and no citizen shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom’.

“Sir, forced deportation such as this, which Lagos State seems to be making a norm in addressing its domestic challenges are egregious and calls into question the validity of Nigeria and its federating components. Such acts violate human decency, the rule of law and constitutionally ordered liberties. Were Anambra and other states in the federation to resort to such extreme measures, there would be total anarchy.

“It would amount to complicity on the part of the states and the Federal Government, if this issue is not thoroughly investigated and some form of censure brought to bear on Lagos State. I suggest, Sir, that you direct the Attorney-General of the Federation to investigate these incidents.

“Naturally, I have the obligation to protect the interest and welfare of all Nigerians resident in Anambra State irrespective of their states of origin and I would be left with no option other than reciprocity or reprisal”.

I will, however, put any such reaction in abeyance until Your Excellency has had the opportunity to address our concerns.

“Please accept, Your Excellency, the renewed assurances of my highest regards.”

Similarly, rising from a meeting in Onitsha, the NBA frowned at what it described as flagrant violation of human rights of some Nigerians by Lagos State government and warned that it could be forced to take appropriate legal action against Lagos State government if the ugly incident was not redressed.

In a communiqué, the chairman, Mr. D.C. Maduewesi and secretary, Mr. Steve Ononye, recalled that a similar incident occurred at the same Upper- Iweka in Onitsha last year in which over 100 persons of South-East origin residing in Lagos State were deported to Anambra State without any reason.

According to the association, most of the victims of the illegal deportation were innocent Nigerians who lived below poverty level and regretted that a state like Lagos that has a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) at the helm of affairs could embark on flagrant abuse of the rights of fellow Nigerians.

It wondered when it became fashionable for a state in the country to engage in internal deportation of fellow citizens without tangible reasons and called for adequate compensation from Lagos State government to alleviate the suffering already experienced by the deportees.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/deportation-obi-writes-jonathan-as-nba-threatens-legal-action/#sthash.a7sp9yeB.dpuf

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos…Accuses Anambra Gov Of Mischief

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola has accused his Anambra state counterpart of trying to politicise last week relocation of some destitutes to Onitsha with a view to making cheap political gains from such in the November 16 governorship election in the south east state.

Fashola who for the first time spoke on the issue while fielding questions from journalists after inspecting some on-going infrastructural projects in the state said “It is unfortunate that my colleague governor has made this a media issue. As I speak, I haven’t received any telephone call or letter from him to complain. And don’t think that is the way government works. On less important matters like this, he had called me before.

“This is a political season and Anambra will be up for contest. And in a political season, unusual things happen and perhaps we are living in an interesting time. And some of the evidence was when one sees two adults kissing on television, it tells you that something is afoot. And it is really important to say that our hospitality in Lagos state is legendary. And it is a global legend that the people of Lagos state are hospitable people. And so is the present government of the state and previous administration”.

“I think that there are large Igbo community in the state. And their presence is evident in Alaba with the Alaba International Market and the ASPAMDA market. And they are doing their business peacefully while the state government is working tirelessly to provide the required transport system, that will help improve the travel time and their businesses.

“There is too much at stake for anyone to begin to insight the Igbo community against their host state. There is too much at stake here. It is a very dangerous and unwarranted precedent. And I hope that common sense will prevail here. Also for those who are praying for blood should know that there is too much at risk here.”

Source

'Deportation' of Igbos from Lagos: Senator Ngige speaks

Former Governor of Anambra State and Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige has addressed the media on the alleged deportation of ndi Igbo from Lagos State. Senator Ngige stated this in a letter to Aka Ikenga a socio cultural group which had requested that he take up the matter with the Governor of Lagos State. Below are

the contents of his letter and attached annexes( communication between Lagos State and Anambra governments)

Greetings,

I write in respect of the above subject matter, which Aka Ikenga at its 28th July, 2013 general meeting which I was privileged to attend as Special Guest of Honour, requested me to take up with the Lagos State Government. I am glad to inform you that I was received in audience the day after, by His Excellency; Governor Raji Babatunde Fashola( SAN) the Governor of Lagos State and the issue was discussed exhaustively.

At the meeting, the Lagos State Governor disclosed that contrary to claims, the issue in question has nothing to do with deportation, but a Social Welfare Intervention, involving several homeless destitutes and other psychiatric cases roaming the streets and some living under the bridges in Lagos. These people were taken in and treated and cared for by the Lagos State Government free of charge and thereafter needed to be reintegrated with their families.

After this rehabilitation the affected people disclosed their true identities and the disclosure revealed that 14 of them were from Anambra State. For the purpose of reintegration with their kith and kin back home( most of them had nobody in Lagos) and for further social support and care, Lagos State Government communicated the Anambra State Government as well as other affected state governments to come forward and identify and take over their people. (see letter as annex 1)

On receipt of this communication, Anambra State Government requested for the identities of those claiming to be from the state( see letter as annex 2). The list was promptly supplied to them by Lagos State for immediate and urgent action( see letter as annex 3).

With further contact and pressure Anambra State Government preferred that the handing over be done at bridge head and Lagos State obliged but found no Anambra State Government Representative on arrival at the agreed date and was hence forced to leave the people at a government office they found at the Niger Bridgehead.

The Lagos State Government further explained that this kind of exchange of destitutes occur between states, as she recently went to Akwa Ibom State to take back two of her rehabilitated citizens.( see letter as annex 4).

You will recall Mr. President of Aka Ikenga, that I had assured the Aka Ikenga members that the Lagos State Government that I am familiar with will not go out of its way to cause hardship to our people and this is evident in its disposition as the first Government of Lagos State to appoint an Igbo as a commissioner and many others into other cabinet positions.

For promotion and maintenance of the good relationship that exists between the Igbos who form about 25% of the population of Lagos State and their Lagos host, I have secured an appointment for you, the President and Executive members of Aka Ikenga to further discuss this matter and other sundry issues affecting Ndi Igbo in Lagos State, with the Lagos State Governor on a date that will be mutually agreed by both parties.

As a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria ( ACN), which is the party in power in Lagos State, I wish to further reassure you and Aka Ikenga in particular and Ndi Igbo in general, that the government of Lagos State, that I am familiar with does not and will not harbour any anti Igbo agenda, as being, insinuated in some certain quarters.

Accept as usual the assurances of my highest regards.

Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige, MD, OON, KSJ

Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District

( Former Governor Anambra State, 2003-2006 )

http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/16894-deportation-of-igbos-from-lagos-senator-ngige-speaks

Politics / Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by 9javoice1(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2013
The economic strategies of soludo combined with strong heart of Akunyili will see Anambara across any ocean and sea.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by 9javoice1(m): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2013
SOLUTION 2013:

PROF CHUKWUMA SOLUDO / PROF DORA AKUNYILI.

this ticket will break any opposition party around and will set Anambara on a mountain no state in the nation can attain in the next 30yrs.
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Read my post a second time, if necessary, read a third time...by gosh make certain you comprehend the statement.

The keyword for you is "Alagbada"!

Whether PDP win or APC win, whether in VP position or President position, Alagbada intends on consolidating power back in its territory. Ibadan will get its Glory back!

The doctrine Ijaw choosed to believe is Ijaw problem, not Yoruba problem. Ijaw has been in center now for 8+yrs; counting VP tenure and current Presidency. What doctrine has Ijaw initiated for itself or others? Nothing!

Bunch of dimwits!

bro am not into name calling and insults instead common sense is my game here.

if regionalism is truely the yoruba plan pls tell us why you guys often chooses a core northerner for the job with a yoruba vp?(even when its clear that ne & nw can never do that job bcus their region will suffer most)

tell us why the yorubas never see competency in other southern groups?
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

What do you know? Nothing! Yoruba is tired of being held back, we will divest power from center and return this mofo back to its regional constituencies. Thats our mission, we shall accomplish it whether with PDP or with APC.

We are more powerful independently than in a union led by dimwits.

tell that to foreigners not nigerians bcus we knw better. return power to region hahaha!tinubu busy working with core north. obj busy doing same hahaha. pls pls pal relax we know your defition of regionalism is making a yorubaman VP to a core northerner.

the ijaws and other southern minorities heared similar promises from you guys but now they knw better . they hav to shed their blood to get 13% derivation while yorubas and core north yet dominates the oil sectors. so save your breath.
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2013
only Edos and itshekiri are considered true friends to SW in the south. others are enemies while igbo are archenemy. though time shall tell.
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Average yoruba person want a core northerner in power no mater his incompetency and backwardness than a progressive and competent igbo man.

if anyone doubt me let APC mistakingly choose an igboman as presidential or VP candidate and see instant turn around from SW. you will quench.
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2013
obviously the core north can never trust middle belt untill they take complete hold of MB destiny.

so also in the south the yorubas never trusted anything old eastern nigeria and igbo or igbo sub groups. the trial to suport gej ijaw man is for two reasons.

1- the west at the moment was loosing so much bcus of unpaid allocations and the certainty of gej bcoming naija president bcus its constitutional.

2- adaka boro and edwin clark hatred on igbos translates into enemy of my enemy is my friend.
but as soon as Gej prove not to has any qualms with igbos he was taking as enemy of yorubas even when it is clear that yorubas has more minsterial posts than igbos under Gej administration even the lost of Rep chairman was blamed on Gej when it clear tinubu is the cause.

abuse from Yobuas on gej started as soon as he make ihejirika coas leader. and refuse to show igbo hatred.

all insultive names were given to gej bcus he is from minority tribe. imagin if there is no Rotimi in Amaechi do you think soyinka and falana and other yoruba groups will weld into the affairs of River state.
Politics / Re: 2015: How We Will Stop The South – Northern Elders by 9javoice1(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2013
obviously the core north want power bak to north for keep but not good governance .

the yorubas knows this so well but since yorubas need to return bak to the power inthe centre they must associate with core north to achive that aim.

no matter how the north shout north this and that they simply mean to core north. no matter how yorubas shout good governance this and that they only mean to yorubas.

this 3 group(fulani hausa and yoruba)has proven to us all that they are power hungry not competency.
Politics / Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by 9javoice1(m): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Someone who knows Ngige should tell him to remain where he is in the senate? Greedy is the easiest way to fail.
Blv me only igbo regional party or national party can win igbo state governor especialy Anambara, Abia and Enugu.

Ngige would have switched to Apga in 2010 but he fail to do it. That would have possitioned him to be governor of Anambara state now.

It will be of great error for igbo states gov to be so much divided by political parties.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by 9javoice1(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.

when ibos convert willingly its ok, but when it is clear or look like kidnaping how theb you want igbos to embrace islam.

if emir and sharis court are wise they need to let go of the girl else more problems are coming to hunt them.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by 9javoice1(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2013
time shall tell.

why not to the police for safety why emir house and sharia court?

lauf wan kill me. lets turn the table around:
lets say the girl in question is fulani convert to christian and taking refuge in the house of asagba of asaba? what do u tink will happen by now?

22 Likes

Politics / Re: The “north”, Deceit And Illusions Of 2015 – By Middle Belt Dialogue by 9javoice1(m): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2013
percipi1:

I thought Babangida, Abdusalami and Gowon are all from middle belt. Or which middle belt are you talking about?

When the time comes uou will know who is the middle beltan.
We are fully aware of hausa fulani people in our midst and we know them.
We know ourselfs who is and who is not a beltan.

Babangida and abdulsalami saraki are fulanis by proxy so keep mute till then we will open to them their true identity.
Forget the blabbing around they are nupe this that we know them.
Politics / Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by 9javoice1(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Everyone knows Tinubu has been stealing from Lagos since 1999, the truth is that no one, not even the president can bring him to book, they are all cut from the same cloth, so my brother, write all the article in this world, it can't change anything, they'll continue stealing from Lagos till Jesus comes. Not that I support what they do, but these folks are untouchable, it takes divine intervention for us to get justice.

Any move to prope tinubu will be considered attack on yorubas even from those home and abroad rich and poor learned and novice nairaland and on street. So how do we probe him.
The last thing to do is to trust even the once that stand with you against his fellow yoruba brother. If care is not taking by you eem eem eem your name will be sorry.

Lets be sincere for ones "soyinka truely need to be in prison for life for his cultist institution as a lesson to up coming youths"
Politics / Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by 9javoice1(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
@ NaijaFlow: If you have been searching for the definition of coward just check Lagosians, na dem mumu pass and na follow follow dem do, anything Saint fashola and Holy tinubu does is right and they finds no fault in it especially our yoruba brothers but whatever a non yoruba does is very wrong. Hypocrisy runs in their veins except for a few who tells the truth as it is.

Your brain is working, and that is why many people dislike this follks.
Its time they start taking away the tree in their eyes b4 taking away spec in others.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Four Northern Governors Threatens To Stop Funding The Nigerian Police by 9javoice1(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2013
May all the northern gov join suit.
Politics / Re: Lagos Goes Green: Gardener Fashola Plants 4.6 Million Trees by 9javoice1(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2013
ba7man: Don't you dare compare them. One is managing one of the most populated cities in the world(And this City has major problems too) effectively and the other is managing a population of 4million on almost the same amount of monthly allocation (In which Fash had to get creative to meet up to Akwa-Ibom's amount). Don't you have a balanced sense of discretion?

I wish to remind you that am not from efik nor yoruba so its clear am a neutral judge to the work of both men.
You are right by saying that fashola and akpabio are not to be compare, but your reason is too weak and irrelevant bcus the population of guangzhou - guangdong in china is bigger than lagos both land mass yet the mayor is a performer go there and see for yourself. Bayelsa population is even smaller than akwaibom yet the gov does nothing.

Do you even remember that lagos population is a plus to lagos economy not disadvantage. That is wat contributed to lagos been the economic hub of west africa.
The problem of lagos is not population my young man but godfatherism. Too many mouth are open to swallow the economy of the state.

Tell me another story bcus its not our fault that lagos is tinubus estate.
Mrs tinubu is a senator representing lagos
Miss tinubu is now an iyanoba or wat.

Pls try another excuse and pls stop defending these guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.