Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 117 pages)

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Why do you guys always have the notion that any individual that appears not to be a supporter of Tinubu is from the other ethnic groups? I am not sure if you are in touch with current reality. If no single christian is capable to be Tinubu's running mate from the North, you think the majority of christians from the South West will not vote against him? I have no doubt that if the table was to turn, MURIC whose leader is a Yoruba man would be the first person who will speak against it, and advise individuals from South West who are of the same faith as his to vote against such Yoruba candidate. Tell me this will not happen if reverse was the case.

So, stating that Yoruba are not divided along religion line may not be totally correct as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned. Yes, Yorubas co-exist irrespective of religion, but this coming 2023 election might be different if the Yoruba Christians feel slighted. Of course, for political correctness, there might be the pretense that, 'oh, it doesn't matter; we are one!' Watch out for the voting pattern when the christians in the south west will 'speak' with their votes! That is when you will understand that things have changed and that Nigerians are now seriously divided along religion, even in the south west that some considered sophisticated in thinking.
Just as I said politics of bigotry never work with Yorubas and it won't now.
It's always about religion and Tribal for you Easterners and you are claiming you are better people. Chai!

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

You guys will definitely cry next year.

We have 4 main contenders in this election compared to 2019.

Only one Candidate is sure of two regions, North Central states and Lagos which is Obi.

So I ask again, where will your Tinubu get votes from? Well, I love the way you guys beat chest.
Yayayaya grin
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

You guys will definitely cry next year.

We have 4 main contenders in this election compared to 2019.

Only one Candidate is sure of two regions, North Central states and Lagos which is Obi.

So I ask again, where will your Tinubu get votes from? Well, I love the way you guys beat chest. grin
Yayayaya

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2022
tctrills:

In case you don't know, he is taking away Tinubu votes. Jigawa used to vote APC so if Kwankwaso is cutting into the votes, it would affect Tinubu more than anyone else.
Again, if Tinubu wins the SW and Obi wins the SE and SS, Obi would need less then 20% of the northern votes while Tinubu would need more than 25% of the northern vites
PDP is the only opposition to APC, when we are talking about serious politics please don't bring your OBI nonsense and terrible statistics here.
He's only in it to spoil market for Atiku. You may not want hear it because you are made to be the product in his deception

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2022
tctrills:

You clearly hate the truth.
The South East has more registered voters than the South west if you remove Lagos.
Anyone that wins the SE and SS would need less than 20% of northern votes.
All Obi needs is 15 to 29% of northern vote while the other candidates share the remaining 80\% of Northern votes.
Tell that to GEJ or Atiku in 2015 and 2019, since you were born yesterday.
Didn't they won both regions and got less than 20% from the north?
You clearly have no idea how Nigeria politics works. It's much more than running 2x2 shop oo

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Only what PDP got in Anambra, cancelled the leading margin of APC in Lagos. Don't come online and show your ignorance to the world.
Since the return of democracy the whole votes from SE remains insignificant to any politician that ran. GEJ rely on it and failed, Atiku did same mistake and failed too. Obi's failure is certain though he's not in it to win. Obi politics is what failure and losing are in politics.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Regarding the votes from the South West, I can tell you that majority of Christians from the south west will clearly vote against Tinubu. A good number of youth and the 'non-political elites' in the south west will vote against Tinubu as well.

Yorubas are wiser they know your Hatred for Tinubu is just a Hatred for whole Yoruba people in disguise. Religion never separated them before it won't now.
The only reason your people are always backward in Nigeria politics is because this bigotry way of thinking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

So no more 10m votes from Borno again grin
Urchin oo
Hope you never blame your teachers for exams you failed?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

So only SW will make Tinubu president? Do you know that SW has never delivered block votes?
So u can only able to understand half of what I said?!
Half of SW votes are more than block votes from SE.
25% of each state in North is equal to entire votes from each state in the east.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Southern Kaduna Holds 51.2% Population Of Kaduna State by 9jii(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I love that you call me an IPOB. I wish we have our own wing in Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Southern Kaduna Holds 51.2% Population Of Kaduna State by 9jii(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:

The Ipob from Far East seems more knowledgeable than you.
Said by Ipob terrorists from far east
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
More trouble for Atiku.
He just want to scatter Atiku northern block votes
Just like Obi is going to starve Atiku in the south.
The only clear winner in 2023 is Tinubu.
No one can spoil the south west for him
And is sure he ll get more than 25% from all the northern states. I said All.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bitchiamjay:

Save the tears for January and February.
Your seniors said same thing in 2015 and 2019 but God shamed them. Its your turn.
Politics / Re: Southern Kaduna Holds 51.2% Population Of Kaduna State by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Northern Kaduna you meant? South had the majority Christians up to 80%
Said by Ipob terrorists from far east

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin
benqo01:

U feel so much pain,more await u just chill
Politics / Re: Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
benqo01:

Aboki
Said by Ipob terrorists
Politics / Re: Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Na today una know say Jonathan is obedient? Wait till January when wike will openly declare his support for Okute. Make una dey play
Let's all the retired crooks join Obi nonsense, he ll never near our villa with his Ipob terrorists agenda.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
That the most presidential thing Obi ll ever get in his life.
He should print this frame it and hang it in his bedroom. That's it for him and nothing more.

Sai Tinubu
Sai Nigeria
Sai Buhari
Chai Ipob!

8 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Obi Supporters Can Tell Us One NORTHERN And South Western States Obi Will Win? by 9jii(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
richidinho:
Obi will win Taraba, Benue, FCT and Plateau states

GEJ did not win in any core northern states in 2011, yet he won the election
Don't deceive yourself with this half-baked analysis because, GEJ got more than 25% from most if not all of the core northern states.
Can you say same for Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Takes Guber Campaign To Zuru Emirate by 9jii(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thinkam:

Where in kebbi state do you know?, this statement shows you don't know kebbi

APC lost 3 major chieftains, the dull heads ought to have given Malami his way, kauran has no allies, mattawalle is naked..
You sure have no idea of politics in Kebbi state.
Politics / Re: Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. by 9jii(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Get more votes for mouth or north will leave their sons and, while sw will not leave their son? Urchin reasoning
That's our difference with Ipob miscreants, we are not always that Tribalistic. We value mutual respect and benefit in alliance.
Politics / Re: Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. by 9jii(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ezeama400:

If you are doing your analysis always break it down for easy comprehension...

Where would Tinubu get his votes from and from which region?.. Stop telling me he would get half of votes or whatsoever..

Like I have always said, since Nigeria was created, a southerner has never defeated a northerner in his region..( NE&NW)

You are relying on APC northern governors because APC is controlling those states, your type would also believe that Tinubu would win Ebonyi, Imo and cross rivers states because APC are controlling those states as well

You don't need to tell me where you come from, the reality we are seeing during campaigns in the north if you juxtapose Atiku and Tinubu's rallies is showing us otherwise..

APC is controlling most northern states yet with all their influence and logistics, Atiku makes waves more that Tinubu in the north.You can keep denying such fact ..

Even if you are a northern Tinubu supporter, belive me you are in the minority..

Buhari was unable to become the president with his more than 12 million votes several times until he formed an alliance with MB and SW, is it now that the 12 million votes have scattered that Tininub would become the president with it

Again, where would Tinubu's votes come from?
Truth is simple and short, all these long grammar, you are just trying to convince yourself that impossible is possible at the with wrong and terrible analysis ever written.
APC Will get more votes in the North
In MB with kogi,kwara,Niger and Nasarawa
SW is a clean goal for APC
We can argue on the rest
Politics / Re: Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. by 9jii(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ezeama400:

Is not true..

It's obvious that you have forgotten that Atiku and Kwakwaso are on this race

The more Atiku campaigns using religion and tribalism as tools in the north, the more Tinubu looses.
Look at what happened in Kastina rally.. That should tell you what is about to hit Tinubu in Feb..

Mind you, no southerner has defeated a northerner in election in NW and NE no matter the political party involved..

Some of you are still learning northerners..

Even Abiola was defeated in the core north in 1993.. Tofa won in the NE and NW put together, imagine a political novice like Tofa defeating a political guru like Abiola..

What really saved Abiola was NC, Anambra, four SS states and entire south west..

Now does Tinubu has the support of majority of southerners put together like Abiola ?

Obasanjo understand this and how tribalistic core northerners are that's why his allies are SE,SS,NC and SW, but Tinubu can't see beyond his nose

Northerners don't play party politics, they play tribal politics...

You better wake up

I'm from Kebbi state, I live in Sokoto and working in kano I'm telling you APC is going to get close to half of all the votes in 2023 presidential election.
We can see beyond voting Atiku as our brother.
It's true and nothing but it. Save it
Politics / Re: Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. by 9jii(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Newton2024:
Only urchin can reason like this, for comparing first position with fourth position. Those who know politics know quite well that Kwankwanso is not contesting with the purpose of winning election. He is just preparing the ground for 2027 but he has to solidify his Northwest base first. Have you ever seen him campaigning outside Kano?
We are saying the same thing, both Obi and Kwankwaso know very well they can't win, Obi will only bring down the PDP and give Tinubu an upper hand. Save this

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. by 9jii(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Newton2024:
The higher Kwankwanso's votes, the higher the chance of Peter Obi. So he is actually doing a good work for Obi.
Obi and Kwankwaso are the same in this race.
The more Obi get vote the higher chance Tinubu get.
Save this

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by 9jii(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Peter Obi stands a better chance to win the 2023 presidential election
This your kind of reasoning creates poverty and backwardness on life. Be careful.
Politics / Re: 213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits by 9jii(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2022
This must continue.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I Love The Way Fulani Manipulate All Nigerian Tribes by 9jii(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2022
technicallyrich:

Can you show us your picture as a fulani man.
Yoru bad cowordly pigg that are slavves to fulanis overestimating himself grin cheesy grin cheesy
Coword that love to be a Fulani man but he is curesed to be an Amala mugu grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the compliment
Politics / Re: I Love The Way Fulani Manipulate All Nigerian Tribes by 9jii(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2022
ScamHunter:
This is raw talent.
Have you noticed that even in the south, it's Tinubu supporters against Obi supporters? None is really after attacking Atiku who may cruise to victory?

One small tribe kicking 250 others like ping pong balls.
We Fulani are solidly behind Tinubu, we know unity and equity is.
Don't over think Fulani matters

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Arrested by 9jii(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Another lunatic down, they can ship his terrorist ass down to Naija to reunite with his mentor in custody. The South East must be free from the clutches of terrorism, if we must fight for Biafra, then we must go about it like civilized people... intellect, political participation and tact are the best tools to use in the fight for Biafra...and not towing the ideology of brainless fugutive losers and unstable characters like Kanu and Ekpa who don't even own a single pin talkless of any useful investment of note in Alaigbo. We won't use our own hands to destroy our region because we want Biafra, that's just daft and self-sabotaging.
Sure many of us in the North want see Igbos Biafra not Ipob Biafra. We ll support you when you make the right call

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB roast innocent Northerners label them killer herdsman PHOTOS by 9jii(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I will vote him you get any other thing to say?
So happy your vote ll be wasted.
Politics / Re: IPOB roast innocent Northerners label them killer herdsman PHOTOS by 9jii(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Intro of what's to come if Obi/Ipob terrorists get power. God will not allow Ipob evil agenda prevail.

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.