Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

9nice1x's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9nice1x's Profile / 9nice1x's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by 9nice1x: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
maccabees86:

01) Volkswagen
02) Passat
03) 2.0 FSI
04) Automatic
05) 2006
06) America
07) FWD

Please help the EPC and check engine light are on and also the transmission is not shifting normal and each time it shift from gear 4 to 5 it come back to 4. After scanning I have these code.
1. P2293- Fuel pressure regulator 2 performance

Search YouTube and look for a good mechanic, direct and guide him on what to do. Some vw mechanic are crooks

2. P2296- Fuel pressure regulator 2 control circuit high
3. P0087- Fuel Rail system pressure- Too low
4. P12A1
5. P0172- system too rich bank 1
6. P0420- Catalyst system efficiency below Threshold bank 1
I need help. And a good volks mechanic in asaba
Romance / Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by 9nice1x: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

Say that to your sisters. No matter how richer I am, I pray for gifts from my husband always. Suffering no dey tire you? Go and hustle to give your wife gifts

My sisters are working and managing their homes. what i expected you to pray for is a husband that will love you and both of you will mange your home. You dey there dey daydream of a very rich husband. lazy leech. Go and work sister!
Romance / Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by 9nice1x: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:
God please bless my future husband financially and abundantly cheesy

go and work!
Crime / Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by 9nice1x: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jayoficial:
Nigerian Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing The Hotel Plasma TV Inside The Room She Lodged In, According to Her It Was Her Boyfriend Pictured Above Who Is Now On The Run That Advised Her To Steal It!!!
Mumu send mumu.
Crime / Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by 9nice1x: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Forgetting that some of the so called bloody civilians are ordained from birth to fight. One blow seven die.

I had a friend who always beat up policemen. That guy was born to fight. A mighty man in battle.[/quote]

Like play like play, your friend may go to prison and you wont be able to help. Law is law and bound to be obeyed.
Crime / Re: Oluwafemi Labinjo: Family Demands Answers Over Death In US Boat Party (Photo) by 9nice1x: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2019
I don't pity this Nigga,
He is in paradise already with his guardian angels right now. They are welcoming him back to the spiritual realm where he left 28 years ago when he was born into this rugged earth.
His soul is resting in spiritual realm until he decides whether to move higher up to heaven or reincarnate back to earth to complete his mission if it was not completed after his death.
Enjoy in paradise my Nigga.. We will all die one day and come back to our Original Home and reunite with our lost loved ones and share our crazy stories about our journey on earth.
Earth is just temporary residence

Sir,
Where did you read this nonsense you are reeling out with so much confidence?
Religion / Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by 9nice1x: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Politician who called himself a pastor, may be a small scripturally confused assembly of his political beneficiaries, donated to a mosque, no problem at all. End justify his means. Gbam!
Celebrities / Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by 9nice1x: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
This guy is just being moronic... looking for straws to cling on..[/quote]

MURIC and moronic. What's missing please?
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos) by 9nice1x: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
The notorious gang leader identified as Omote Eboh has been on the run despite the arrest and detention of his wife after leading a team to the scene in the thick forest to recover the remains of Hon Onokpoma

Sorry, it's my first time, the devil pushed me into it.
Robber/kidnapper's plea
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by 9nice1x: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
May be Freeze (Ifedayo) should be reminded that he once went to a night club while an undergraduate at UI and one of his friends, a professor's son died because of their negligent to rescue the accident vehicle one of their convoy the night of the accident but delayed till the dawn while they return from the party rather than fret against churches GOs and playing dummy saint.
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP, and now pastor, Daddy Freeze has explained why it's more rewarding to patronize a night club by buying their liquor, than giving it to a Pentecostal church.

This is coming after Quilox boss, Shina Peller saved accident victims over the weekend, along Sagamu road using his mouth to "draw fuel" from a bus as FRSC ambulance had none.

Daddy Freeze shared photos of Shina and wrote;

"Why it’s more rewarding to use your money to buy liquor in @shinapeller ‘s nightclub #Quilox than for you to give it to a Pentecostal church.
-
There was an accident along the lagos Ibadan expressway and my good friend from the same hood as I, SHINA was passing by. Not only did he stop to help, he siphoned fuel with his mouth because the ambulance on the scene did not have enough fuel. He also gave one of his vehicles to take the injured to the hospital.
-
How many of your fake ass Daddy GOs would do this? How many of them would use those their dirty, lying ass mouths anointed by satan himself to draw fuel? How many will even stop?
-
Many of the accidents along that road are caused by the traffic around the numerous satanic institutions set up where developed countries would have set up factories.
-
When Jesus was alive he drank alcohol and was accused to be in the presence of sinners (possibly in Night Clubs) so enjoying a bottle of Champagne or Henny with coke and ice at quilox in responsibility and moderation is actually Christ like.
-
◄ Matthew 11:19 ►
NIV
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' ----- What could he have been drinking that they labeled him a drunkard? Lucozade boost?
-
More so, another reason to patronize them lies in the fact that the club employs people who earn a living through it and it pays taxes as instructed by our first pastors, the disciples; something most pastors and churches are blatantly disobeying.
-
◄ Romans 13 ►
NIV
[6] This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. [7] Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue;
-
Here are my 2cents, stop over at quilox on a Friday and empty your pockets there, so the thieves won’t have anything to steal from you on Sunday, while you are at it, drink responsibly! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-reason-liquor-quilox-church.html

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by 9nice1x: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Daddy, no Kiddy Freeze, your confusion is really confusing you
LifeDrama:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has condemned the performance of Regga musician, Majek Fashek at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Coza.

Freeze said it made no sense for a secular artist to perform in such gathering as Christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct.

On his Twitter/Instagram page he wrote: "I am a huge Majek fan, but perform in a church?
-
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct...
-
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/942920627018784768

http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-majek-fasheks-performance-at-coza-pics/

Politics / Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by 9nice1x: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
When you lot no longer allocate the national resources for your personal uses
BoneBlogger:
A lawmaker from Katsina state, has revealed his surprise after seeing the level of organization and discipline during his recent visit to Amman, Jordan. Hon. Abdullahi I. Mahuta, took to his social media page to share how he saw two cars patiently waiting for the traffic lights at 2.30 am despite being the only cars on the highway.

Abdullahi said he remembered Nigeria when he saw the cars waiting at the traffic.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

It's 2:30 am here. I just looked through my window, then I saw these two cars waiting for the traffic lights to give them the green light. Then I remembered my country Nigeria and asked myself :

When will we get to this level of maturity and discipline?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/katsina-lawmaker-surprised-seeing-visit-jordan-photos.html
Family / Re: I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl by 9nice1x: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2017
My take on the stand of parents to marriage: Don't go ahead, they have seen something you did not see but they cannot possibly be expressed coherently or with decorum. Please, in anyway possible break the relationship and move ahead with your life with another person. Pls, Pls, Pls.
munas:
Hello people.

I have a very good friend of mind who wants to get married,but his dad and mum are kicking against his choice.
The guy's dad is from edo state,while hos mum is from Abia state.All well educated and they attend Catholic church.

The mum even said she will die if he goes ahead and marry the girl.

My friend really loves this girl and he wants to marry her.

Any advice on how to go about this?
Religion / Re: Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing by 9nice1x: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

the law of tithe was noit given in Malachi rather in Deuteronomy which was as explicit as ever.Enough of this malachi gibberish.Its stale now.This tithe will trend until most people are freed from shackles laid on them by false prophets masquerading as pastors.Another reformation is brewing in the church

Critics of the truth from history met just one outcome. They fail. Pure and simple
Religion / Re: Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing by 9nice1x: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Perspicuous obviously that so many wading on this issue have not offered their own soul as sacrifice to the Lord who provided for them, but so many also have to discover that when you offer your provision or sacrifice you cannot look back to what is done with it but a show of been conquered of your personal greed. What I think is bringing so much fury and confusion is that we want accountability of what is done with these offerings never minding that they could not run all financial obligation of the church. Nevertheless, keep asking
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The primate is either pussyfooting or just ignorant.
Folks shouldn't tithe.
Tithing will only deplete your income and make another richer.

A man who pays tithes is the same as a man who burns down his own house on a cold day for it to generate warmth for him.

Why do people have problems accepting this truth that payment of monetary tithes and offerings is unbiblical and exploitative?

The Bible is perspicuous about tithing.
(Deuteronomy 14 : 22-27)

But just like Galileo said;
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. The point is to discover them.”
Education / Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by 9nice1x: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pix 2, 3rd from left, Prof. Amb Ojulari aka Sprocket. Kudos, long life and prosperity.
frm 4mer student
Religion / Re: Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft by 9nice1x: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
No. 23. Correction, not only Unilag 1st class graduates but all Nigerian and oversees 1st class graduates as long as they are members of MFM. One year, 82 were presented and currently the number have soared beyond all expectation. Bad for news (for Sahara Reporters). Good for the beneficiaries and encouragement for all students.
Career / Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by 9nice1x: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Believe it or not, death of a minister an arrow from a coven. May all true ministers of the gospel be hid in the pavilion of the Almighty.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal by 9nice1x: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lucky d AVM picked d call, if not, ur waist will be roasted, Simon, but sometimes d SARS are needed for d bad boys not for someone like you and ur ol friend frm FMH C..V Rm
Celebrities / Re: Julius Agwu And Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by 9nice1x: 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats,
Mine also is 9yrs today, awa a colleague in d offc. More blissful yrs ahead.
Religion / Re: Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) by 9nice1x: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2017
obafemee80:

Most pastors knows that there are more than 50,000 errors in the bible.
If it was divinely inspired,then why would it have so many really obvious contradictions?

Theological doctrines:

1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2

4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16

5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28

6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8

7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12

8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19

9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14

10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12

11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13

12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
etc

Speculative Doctrines

108. Christ is equal with God
John 10:30/ Phil 2:5
Christ is not equal with God
John 14:28/ Matt 24:36
109. Jesus was all-powerful
Matt 28:18/ John 3:35
Jesus was not all-powerful
Mark 6:5
110. The law was superseded by the Christian dispensation
Luke 16:16/ Eph 2:15/ Rom 7:6
The law was not superseded by the Christian dispensation
Matt 5:17-19
111. Christ's mission was peace
Luke 2:13,14
Christ's mission was not peace
Matt 10:34
112. Christ received not testimony from man
John 5:33,34
Christ did receive testimony from man
John 15:27
etc

Google 50000 Errors in Bible by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and see for yourselves and why some books where added and some omitted like the gospel of barnabas

See your confusion, obviously. Ignorant
Religion / Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by 9nice1x: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2017
You did not state whether you knew the church's stand before you got pregnant. However, since the church would not like to be drawn into future controversy because of your situation, you better carry on. Some duty bound elders of the same church will be willing to dedicate the child as you were given option of private dedication, a way the church is still standing by you. Congratulations and enjoy your marriage.
Crime / Fighting At Idi-oro by 9nice1x: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Severe clashes of rival cults at Alamutu market Idi-Oro Mushin. Surprised to see police standby watching a stone throw away but not dispersing the clashing rivals. Be careful as you pass, or use alternate route.
Education / Re: NEWS Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light At UI by 9nice1x: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Strike actions a bit light in recent years though not ideal for us as a country. First students' action in this great citadel of learning was aar of converting chicken to turkey at d bukateria, also be reminded that the Science NLT, students received lectures with A/C sys. Advised that current students remained focus and ensure you graduate in flying colours. Don't see any situation changing even in future. Coming from a Grtest Gbo gbo, a grtest Kutite, a Jesus People.
Religion / Re: Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) by 9nice1x: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some mothers do have 'em.
Many congrats. HML
Family / Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by 9nice1x: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your situation's bit similar to what i exprcd few months back. I subtly confronted d assailant lover and challenged him dt my wife of 8yrs with two kids has freedom to association but his flirting is not wise. Then showered my wife with more concern and love. Suggests you pay a visit to her in her office and cast a wise and subtle challenge on the boss. Guess you will see a change. Though you didn't state how long you'v bn married with kids or not. Wish you d v. best and much luck.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect by 9nice1x: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
What has happened to the culprit after been taken to police station? Update pls
Politics / Re: No More Staffs, Pay Your Fare - Owoseni Orders Policemen In Lagos by 9nice1x: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Another story for the gods. Lagos CP need to check Base 161 and see wht d boys are up to daily btw 0400hrs and 0640hrs everyday. Then check Jakande Gate.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.