|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,620,264 members, 6,105,661 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 02:30 PM
|Properties / Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by shawn55ng: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020|
richidinho:Don't go to court cos it will be delayed.
Go to human right their case is as fast as light. They will move their things out sharp sharp.
1 Like 1 Share
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2020|
Parents thank you for patronizing us
|Investment / Re: Where Can I Get Real Gold In Nigeria For Business by shawn55ng: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2020|
dogmax:Thank you dogmax. Is it that is very cheap in zamfara than kano and Kaduna.
Which particular market in Zamfara deals on gold business.
|Investment / Where Can I Get Real Gold In Nigeria For Business by shawn55ng: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2020|
Dear team ,
My friend wants to start gold business but she is thinking of either going to Dubai or Kaduna.
Please for those who are into gold business kindly assist to answer these questions.
Where is the best place to get gold for business?
If it is Nigeria, which state and which market precisely
Kindly assist pls
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020|
Mother's what are you waiting for. We are running out of stock.
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2020|
Good morning parents,
We ppreciate your patronage.
Remember that we can ship to anywhere you are in Nigeria.
We deal with quality and not quantity.
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020|
You looking for good quality shoes call us
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2020|
Time wait for no one. Order now
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2020|
This is the right time to order for your school shoes
|Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan: Ignore Senators' Jumbo Pay, Focus On Our Work by shawn55ng: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2020|
When food is not available for the poor anymore then the poor eat the rich as their next meal.
That is where Nigeria is going now.
|Celebrities / Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by shawn55ng: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2020|
Wizkid vs Davido be like
King sunny ade vs Ebenezer obey
Kollinton vs Barrister
Pasuma Vs Obesere
Using us to get more fame and make more money
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020|
Good evening parent.,
As we are all heading home you can take time to place ur order.
|Culture / Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by shawn55ng: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2020|
I will be the first person to give Prince my Cortina leather school shoe as gift so that when Oriade starts school he can promote our brand.
We have large stock for both wholesales and retail . Whatapp 08039192101.
|Phones / Re: What Is The Implication Of Not Upgrading Your Sim To 4G ? by shawn55ng: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2020|
The implication is for you to be backward technologically.
Cotina school shoes available. Call or chat 08039192101
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2020|
As fuel price surge this will definitely have multiplayer effect on all goods.
Parent be wife to shop for your children school shoes now as prices will skyrocket in December.
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2020|
More patronage coming from different angle of the nation. Thank you mothers
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2020|
Do you know your 4years old child can use this shoe pass it to the 2yrs old when his leg is bigger and that 2yrs old child will use it and pass it to the unborn child that will come after.
That's how quality the shoe is.
E shock you.
|Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by shawn55ng: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2020|
Order your cotina leather shoes
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2020|
Good morning parents
|Business / Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by shawn55ng: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2020|
This government should be government for all and not for few people.
Anyway you need quality back to school Cortina Leather shoe holla me.
WhatsApp me on 08039192101.
Join our link
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2020|
Good morning Mother,
Don't forget that your children wants the best in life. Stop buying fake and okrika for our children.
Get quality shoes from them. Order now.
Our whatsapp is 08039192101.
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020|
Thank you ma. I'm happy when my customers are happy seeing the quality of school shoe we sell.
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2020|
Don't go and buy china shoes for your children buy quality shoes that he/she will be proud of.
Buzz me for original Cortina leather shoes
|Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by shawn55ng: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2020|
We need to do away with any corrupt politician.
Anyway you can call me for your original cotinal leather school shoes.
We can supply nation wide.
Available in wholesale and retail
Chat me on Whatsapp 08039192101
|Music/Radio / Re: Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Becomes Nigeria's Highest Charting Album On US Itunes by shawn55ng: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2020|
Wizkid and OBO are the new eyes of naija to the world.
Anyway you can order for original Cortina Leather shoes. Buzz me on 08039192101
|Fashion / Re: Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2020|
We also ship Nationwide.
|Fashion / Back To School Cortina Leather Shoes by shawn55ng: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020|
As our children are back in school there is a need for us to get them an everlasting quality school shoes that can withstand the test of time.
These are also available in retails and wholesale
Interested parent can chat me up on 08039192101
|Business / Re: Pos Business Still Dey Pay? by shawn55ng: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2020|
Yes but higly risky. I can't tell you how much have lost in the business in order not to scare you. Just have backup fund in case of unforseen contingencies.
I have a location at Iyanapaja for sale if you are interested. Chat me on 08039192101
|Programming / Re: How Can I Monetize My Programming Skills by shawn55ng: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020|
Develop one for me then I will spread your news. You will be the one to run for jobs Las Las.
|Business / Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by shawn55ng: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020|
JahBwoy:Baba those loan na killer loan. Not good for business not to talk of using it to pay rent
You don enter bondage for the period of repayment. Is even better if u have families and friends that can borrow you.
|Nairaland / General / ENDSARS: Our Demand To Federal Government by shawn55ng: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020|
*LIST OF WHAT NIGERIA YOUTH WANTS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DO BEFORE THEY CAN CALL OF THEIR PROTEST*
October 16, 2020
1. END SARS
2. SACK SECURITY CHIEFS
3. IMPROVE SECURITY
4. FULL DEREGULATION OIL AND GAS
SECTOR TO ALLOW MORE INVESTMENTS FOR JOB CREATION
5. IMMEDIATE PASSAGE OF PIB
6. FULL DEREGULATION OF POWER SECTOR TO ALLOW INVESTMENT CAPITAL FLOW TO GENERATE, TRANSMIT AND DISTRIBUTE MORE POWER AND CREATE JOBS
7. SHOULD HANDS OFF PETROLEUM PRICING TO ENABLE FREE MARKET DETERMINATION OF PRICING
8. CLOSE OUR NORTHERN BORDERS TO STOP FREE ENTRY OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND BANDITS
9. INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT FOR ALL TRIBES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA WITH 50% YOUTHS IN CHARGE OF GOVERNANCE
10. ALLOCATE MORE FUNDS TO EDUCATION SECTOR TO PROVIDE BETTER TEACHING TOOLS AND TO PAY BETTER SALARIES TO END ASUU STRIKES
11. CHANGE OUR ACADEMIC CURRICULUM TO REFLECT MODERN DAY REALITIES
12. ALL POLITICIANS SHOULD BE PLACED ON MINIMUM WAGE TO ATTRACT GENUINE PUBLIC SERVANTS
13. MIGRATE TO 100% ELECTORAL REFORMS WITH ELECTRONIC VOTING TIED TO OUR BVN AND GSM
14. RETURN NIGERIA TO REGIONAL GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE OR RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY AND EMBRACE TRUE FEDERALISM. STATES AUTONOMY MUST BE PARAMOUNT.
15. DISBAND THE BI-CAMERAL LEGISLATURE AND ADOPT UNI-CAMERAL
16. IMMEDIATELY REFORM NIGERIA POLICE FORCE AND LET EVERY STATE OR REGION CREATE ITS OWN POLICE SERVICE
17. NO MORE BUDGET FOR RUNNING PRIVATE AFFAIRS OF ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS
18. ENTHRONE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS AT ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT FROM PRESIDENT TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND WARD CHAIRPERSONS
19. STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.
20. INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS
21. GOVERNMENT SHOULD HANDS OFF 70% OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC BUSINESSES AT ALL LEVELS.
22. NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES
23. STOP FOREIGN MEDICAL TRIPS FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS. LET THEM BE TREATED HERE IN NIGERIA. WHEN LAST DID YOU HEAR AMERICAN PRESIDENT OR BRITISH PRIME MINISTER VISIT NIGERIA FOR MEDICAL TOURISM?
24. AGBERO SHOULD ALSO BE BAN IN LAGOS AND ANY OTHER STATE THEY EXIST IN NIGERIA. NO MORE AGBERO
1 Like 1 Share
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83