Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150278 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ijapa: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2008
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion
« #311 on: March 05, 2008, 08:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend's dad is a leader in Cele and he wants his son to take over. The son refused. Now he's running from one part of Nigeria to another because his dad would torture him if the dad caught hold of him. I heard the son is wanted by police all over nigeria because the dad has all kinds of connections with the police.
Is this a common thing in Nigeria? What would you advise the son to do? He can't go to the police because he's wanted by police. Where else could he go?

To Aonestar
Sebu una don know Naija for you to be on this forum. Cele is all over the country and they have connections in police force 'cos some of the big boys in police attends cele. The leaders have their own ultimatum and are now making the church a kind of family business.
Advise your friend to go and beg the dad and take over willingly. If he gets caught. He will spend some months in prison and they will torture him to accept the position. Why go through all the pain to accept the position he could accept without pain. When the dad dies, he could decide to leave the church. They could also use some strange spirituality to trace him
It's sad because government has nothing to offer. Nigerian government is too busy with corruption than to protect anyone.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by gbogbopata: 6:04am On Mar 30, 2008
The fact that a leader did something in cele doesn't mean the whole church is like that. You guys need to stop your blind judgement or not judge at all. Just like a lawyer will strive for his son to be a lawyer after him, so also a cele father has the right to tell his son what to do. The dad must have seen a vision and wouldn't just be asking the son to take over after him without seeing a vision.
The son is stupid because cele is all over Nigeria and no matter where he runs to, it's only a matter of time before he's caught.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by umoie: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2008
It's not only in cele that this is happening. It happens everywhere and it's almost a disease raging through every religion in nigeria. It's hard to get new converts and leaders don't even trust their assistant enough to hand over to them. Religion is a crazy vernom biting Nigerians next to corruption. If it's not someone stoned to death by Sharia, it's cult members.
Cele is a powerful empire and I won't advise anyone to mess with their leaders. I will advise the guy to go hide in a cave where he can never be seen or just beg the dad and accept the position. He should think of all the benefits he will enjoy by controlling the brains of millions of people. No work. All he has to do is make some fake prophecies and he'll be good.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by aonestar: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2008
This is crazy. All you guys are talking trash. If you're in his situation, will you go back? It's easier said than done. Abeg, who get better advise. Who knows a top politician or someone in the police that the guy can talk to? Any reasonable advise or help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by umoie: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2008
This aonestar. U be big time joker. It's not about knowing just anybody but the person you know must be more powerful than the connection that empires like cele and all these big organizations have. We're talking about multi billion naira organizations.
The best thing is to work something out with the father and pretend as if he wants to be part of cele until the father dies. If the father dies in 2 months time, then lucky guy and if the father happens not to die within the next 25 years, then the guy don become permanent cele be that.
Naija our naija. wonders will never stop happening in that country.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ijapa: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2008
umoie, I don see cases where even after the death of the father, the son is still not off the hook. The father don brainwash the rest of the organization that only his son could rule the organization very well. Once he say he see the thing for vision, then everybody go agree. The only way the son could be easily of the hook is if the father die, and there's a power hungry assistant that couldn't wait to take over.
This is Naija for you man. where there's no law, anything could happen, lol

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by iseloogun: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cele is a highly profiled organization. People's lives are being touched and it's a structured organization. I've been going to cele since I was born for over 35 years. I will soon be a prophet myself. From my understanding, a prophet doesn't just call on his son to take over just because of position. It could be in a vision or through prayers that he got the inspiration from. It's in the best interest of the son to go and take over because being a prophet in cele is the best that could happen to anybody.
If it requires force to get the job done, I definitely agree with the dad.
Aonestar, tell your friend to return to his dad.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2008
Their attachment to water may indicate a certain affinity to Oshun/Orisha of Yoruba origin.

As for the tendency towards sensuality, this is my take ==>

Oshun Yoruba mythology, is a spirit-goddess (Orisha) who reigns over love, intimacy, beauty, wealth and diplomacy.

She is worshipped also in Brazilian Candomblé Ketu, with the name spelled Oxum.

Oshun is beneficient and generous, and very kind. She does, however, have a horrific temper, though it is difficult to anger her. She is married to Ṣàngó, the sky god, and is his favorite wife because of her excellent cooking skills. One of his other wives, Oba, was her rival. They are the goddesses of the Ọṣun and Oba rivers, which meet in a turbulent place with difficult rapids.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by harvesters: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
[color=#000099]my heart bleed seriously reading all these about CCC. i was born in the church also, and i know about all the bad issues that exist in the church. i refused to complain but i will stand for the truth. CCC is a church that must understand the truth that is in the word of God. God has placed me in the church for a purpose and in a time like this. i am an agent of change! therefore, i *********** even in CCC. this ministry publish the word of God with the vision of bringing hope thorugh God's word. there are other ministries in CCC today. please go and find out about MARANATHA MINITRIES, SHADDAIVILLE MINISTRIES, GENESIS MINISTRIES. i am using this forum to invite any of u guys in NAIJA to attend MARANATHA on the 20th April, 2008. 5:30am-9:00am (SundaY). if you attend and you don't get yyour OWN personal testimony during the RHEMA period then forget ccc. **********. God bless you all. and finally, there shall be no denomination [/color]in heaven, we shall all be children of the most high GOD.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by omoeso(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2008
God!!! i cant believe all i've been reading here. To start with, i was born into celestial church and praise be to God, 32 yrs after, my faith is waxing stronger. be as it may, you lot can say anything you want to about the church, infact you can see everything wrong about the it, but praise to his Holy name (JESUS CHRIST) his good work in the church is still manifesting.

For those of you that have experienced one bad or evil thing about the church in the past, sorry mates, even if u go to the best and holiest congregation in the world, remember one thing,  this world is full of ups and downs. Man cannot live a world of perfection. No matter how rosy things maybe for u, you will surely experience some bad times (in-respect of the church u attends) even our Lord Jesus had a big share of his own.

I believe the most important thing is your faith in your lord. i don't go to church to worship any pastor, Shepherd, prophet etc. i go to church to worship my Lord. with the help of God, and his words (BIBLE) and teaching i hold close to my heart.

Mind you all, this Christianity was brought to us by the white men and coming here to say one church is better than the other is amusing. only God knows those who truly worships him. Lets not be quick to judge or criticize. If my mode of worship is different from yours, that does not justify mine or yours being the right or wrong one.

I've been to some other churches myself before either by friend's invitation or revival,  RCCG, WINNERS, KICC, HOUSE ON THE ROCK, CATHOLICS, ANGLICAN as in Church of England,  both in Nigeria and UK here. Sincerely i do enjoy them. their preaching, praise worship, revival etc. But praise be to God! all and all, the grace and beauty of being a Celestial is MAGNIFICENT

MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by adebobo77: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
It comes as a shock too me when i read all the negativity against celelestial church. What really distured me is the accusation and false statements by former members of the church. Most especially the one from gbenga saying everything about the church is evil and the church destroyed his father. Mind you my brother i personally know your father like the back of my hand. So please don't let me start revealing stuff that your father has brought upon himself. Maybe the lavish life style he was living is to blame or not planning himself for the future is the right word to use. I was born into the church and i would say GOD really manifest himself within the church.
Just like a fellow member said, many are called few are chosen. For those berating the church. Why don't you just take time and worship with us for once and anything you find strange warrants a question and i believe someone would be in a position to explain our doctrines.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by mizzlanae(f): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2008
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#770077][/color]The question is ,What is our experience. This has turned into advise hour.
I personally attended a celestial church in Los Angeles,Ca with some very good friends in which case the husband was the pastor. It was very Cultish.(my opinion)
There was a lot of people and title worshipping.(my opinion)

It was very programmed.The people were like robots.Chanting a certain amount of times to the East,West,North and South. There seemed to be no room for the Holy Spirit to move with liberty like the Bible talks about."Where the Spirit of God is,Theres liberty". it was far too intense for me personally. It gave me a greater appreciation for my own church, which is Non-denominational. There will be no denominations in heaven, Thank God. If i had to subject myself to all that which i saw, in Heaven, I probably would not want to go, (my opinion)

I don't think we nor our children should dread going to church in fear of the Antics that take place within the CCC. We should want to flock to the house of God to experience the Presence of God, but more importantly, Hear the Word of God preached.(my opinion)

This style of church works for a lot of people. Some people may feel they need that type of structure from a church in keeping with tradition and or because of all the commotion there they feel closer to God.(my opinion)Some people really believe the more Hype there is in the church or the Louder they pray is the more they will be forgiven,or the closer they will be to God.

However,I hope and pray for Salvation for everyone. We are all Gods children. Some of us are more traditional than others. NO ONES church is better than the other.
Its like that one family member we have that everybody dreads coming over for dinner, because they are obnoxious.

Nobody is perfect,No church is perfect and if it was, once we stepped foot in it, we spoiled it.

I love you all with the love of Christ

By the way, Those are still really good friends of mine.

ONE GOD,ONE AIM, AND ONE DESTINY!!!

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by adebobo77: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
This is in response to the person that attended a CCC in california. You said everything that happened was cultish. May i ask what was cultish in the service?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by mizzlanae(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2008
My friend Adebobo77,
My opinion was not geared to any one thing more than the structure of events. My experience is not to offend,it is to share. By saying cultish was my way of describing the structure. I did not say it was an occult.

I respect the way others worship. That simply is just not my CHOICE my dear. I actually had a great time after the long hours of being there. We ate Egusi Soup wid Pounded Yam and had fellowship.

Overall that form of worship was very draining for me and i just appreciated the fact that i would never have to subject myself nor my family to that experience again.

We all can choose to stand in the Long line but,Thank God for express checkout!!!

God Bless you All.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by adebobo77: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin, guess the egusi soup and pounded yam helped to cool the loving service u experienced. Take care
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Abbygyal(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2008
i miss celestial church of christ
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by lucabrasi(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2008
my late mum,maternal grandma were all celestial church and i remember in our childhood we were always taken to celestial church,first the positives are the praise and worship,no church can beat celestial church in praise and worship hence the saying that even if a celestial church dont have a roof over their head,the first purchase they will make is the church musical instruments,also with the vision they see as well i must be honest and say some are really true and frightening with its directness and clarity also like someone has said before there are reformed celestial now and they even have a gospel side to it which is think is a welcome development

now to the negatives,some celestial churches involve in proper diabolics,when i was a stubborn boy in naij and one of popsie's fam friend who volunteered to take me to a celestial church,they used local eggs,coconut,incence and so many funny stuffs and u had to bury it in the sand which is more of a babalawo thing to me,i dont understand making special soap as well and bathing in flowing water,there have also been some cele prophets that have used the bible or the knowledge negatively to invoke some bad spirits,pls dont tell me to provide proof because i cant disclose any one's id without their consent,another example is the transmission candle man,thank GOD the son said it here himself,also what is the deal with the auction of festival candle,what powers lie behind a half burnt candle that people will be willing to spend hundreds of thousands to get it,for ccc memebers saying theres no occult involved i disagree cause some of these ccc churches use occult, ina situation where a cele prophet kills chicken and trd egg and mixes it with incense and coconut and paris perfume thats definitely not of GOD
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by adebobo77: 3:30am On May 21, 2008
Do you still attend the church. In response to ur comments about some of the works done by some prophets. Well there are bound to be false prophets. Have never come across a prophet killing chicken. Why didn't you confront such prophet or report him or her.Some prophet nowadays take matters into their own hands. In any denomination it is only GOD that knows who is worshipping him in truth.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Teejay07(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2008
First, let me point out that I do attend the Celestial Church of Christ. I have been a member for 28 years, along with my Dad (though late now) in the same parish. Mind you, I was already old enough to make up my mind and out of secondary school, when I initially started following my Dad to the Church and grew up to really chose CCC to worship in.

I have read most of the various contributions here, a lot of people talk from first-hand experience of whatever they went through in the hands of evil workers who perpetrate their deeds in the guise of the Celestial Church. Other contributors only relate things they heard from others (hearsay).

Inasmuch as I do agree that we need to clean up our acts in the CCC, do away with the divisiveness that has almost turned the great church upside down, I DO NOT AGREE WITH THOSE THAT SAY THE CHURCH IS OCCULTIC, A FRATERNITY, FETISH, THAT THE CHURCH PROMOTES POLYGAMY, PROMISCUITY e.t.c., e.t.c. No, I dont agree. That an individual in one small corner or set of people in concert together have done certain evil things should not tarnish the image of others.

If there are certain points people dont understand, it is better for them to ask. Rather than just assume the worst. CCC has respectable members of the society, in Nigeria and abroad, in its fold. I am sure, these individuals did not attain the height they did in life by being stupid or dumb. Also, let us respect the feeling of others in expressing our opinions in here. Yes, you do have the right to express yourself, but not in a derogatory manner or in a manner that will belittle others.

Like I said earlier, I have read several postings in here, one that immediately comes to my mind is that of Gbenga. And, I would just like to make some comments here about the Transmission saga and a couple of other issues. I really know 'Transmission', we worshipped in the same parish. And, I know for sure he is still in the Celestial Church - till date (as at the last time I saw him in October last year - at our Annual Harvest he was still a member of the CCC). Gbenga's father is a nice gentleman, but all that contributed to his(Transmission's) issues may not be open to Gbenga, as he(Gbenga) himself rightly said he was a kid then. So, it is better that he leaves that part of history to his father to deal with. He doesnt have the facts, and wont know the truth. I do know these facts. I was already out of higher institution and working when alll these happened. So, I do know these facts.

As for someone (another poster) claiming to know Pastor Bada, Ajanlekoko e.t.c. and that the CCC is cultish. That contributor does not really understand how the CCC works. The CCC is beyond an individual, it is not about an individual and will never be under the dictate of an individual. We have our Board of Trustees, so let's leave it at that.

My suggestion here is that enough has been said about the CCC, if there are specific questions about certain obsevations that people want answered in here I THINK THAT WOULD BE MUCH MORE CONSTRUCTIVE THAN THE CURRENT 'CCC BASHING'.

At this point I would love to commend Adebobo77, Abbygal, Omoeso and Iseloogun for their various contributions. So, people, if you have specific questions that you believe will help in the understanding of whatt CCC is - PLEASE ASK.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD THROUGH THE OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDED IN THE CCC.

Thank you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by reindeer: 8:02am On May 22, 2008
i still think the cele stuffs may be evil angry
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Teejay07(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2008
@ reindeer,

you are welcome to your own opinion. So, I have no problems with that. However, do you have any particular basis or reason for this sweeping statement. Or, is it that you just feel like that about CCC?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by AKO1(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2008
Are they the guys that wear white robes and go around bare-footed? That's totally uncalled for!!!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by reindeer: 11:16pm On May 22, 2008
I dont just feel like that man, i know what im talking about, just that i hate getting into arguments about religion, you never get anywhere at convincing the other fellow, so we bust it! Hold on to your opinions, ill hold on to mine, God who is the judge of all will help us all to see the truth in due time and open our eyes of understanding.
amen.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Teejay07(m): 3:52am On May 23, 2008
@ reindeer,

thanks for not turning the issue into an argument, as it is wasteful and unrequired. And, just like you, I hate getting nto arguments about religion as well - very unproductive. However, point of correction here please, my membership of the CCC is not an opinion IT IS UPON CONVICTION (not in the criminal sense, mind you grin).

As for others who do have real and genuine questions/ observations/ need clarification - I will try my best to shed some light on these issues/ questions.

@ A_K_O: thank you! smiley
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Charz: 1:18pm On May 23, 2008
I found out that some of us speak with a lot of ignorance. I am a Celestian and I will remain one. The truth is that those who go after prophet will reap the reward of a prophet and those that go after Christ will also reap His reward.

There is no church without doctrine. Show me one. Rules are meant to guide us. As some us said, the leadership is bad but we are not there to worship the leadership. Search your bible and it will lead you. I have gone to some other churches to worship and I find out I love Celestial more.

What do we say about a Sexybabe, as she calls herself casting aspersion on a church. Is that a name for a christian?

The Church is passing through a phase and when it eventually comes out of it, it will be stronger.

As for fornication and adultery, it is no longer business as usual. It is being frowned out all over. I also agree it is a traditional church but it does things in line with the scriptures. Visit www.celestialchurchofchrist.com and you will know more about the church.

Finally, all churches are founded good but we, human being, make it bad just like the kingdom of Israel. God gave them rules and they abused it. It did not make God abandon them forever.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by AKO1(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2008
"Celestial". That speaks of angels, right?

Does not the bible say that angels are minstering spirits sent to us who are the heirs of salvation?

Would God name His church after you?
Worse still, would God name His church after your servant?

[size=15pt]THINK![/size]
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by AKO1(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2008
First, let me point out that I do attend the Celestial Church of Christ. I have been a member for 28 years

In that case no one should expect to convice or convict you. Only God can at this stage.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Teejay07(m): 3:30am On May 24, 2008
@ A-K-O,

I would rather you leave the choice of an individual's religion to him or her to make. And, I do not need you to preach to me about serving GOD (Note my WORDS - I DID NOT SAY RELIGION). Each and everyone of us has the choice to serve GOD the best way he/ her deems fit.

I believe you should let sleeping dogs lie (to borrow a cliche). Like I said in my earlier post, I dont need convincing or persuassion about how best I serve GOD. So, do me a favour let the topic slide.

If you have any questions, ask. Else, just let the matter alone. I am not here to get into an argument or discuss my personal issues.

Thank you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by AKO1(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2008
A_K_O:

In that case no one should expect to convice or convict you. Only God can at this stage.

Teejay07:

@ A-K-O,

I would rather you leave the choice of an individual's religion to him or her to make. And, I do not need you to preach to me about serving GOD (Note my WORDS - I DID NOT SAY RELIGION). Each and everyone of us has the choice to serve GOD the best way he/ her deems fit.

Like I said in my earlier post, I don't need [size=13pt]convincing[/size] or persuasion about how best I serve GOD. So, do me a favour let the topic slide.

Babatunji we are saying the same thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by titoria(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2008
as for me,i still attend cele o.was born and christened there.stopped going wen i was in the university but my parents kicked against the idea.had to go back to attending cele in my final yr.now,i'm at home till i go for service and i've got no choice.i guess i'll only be free frm the church on my wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by lucabrasi(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2008
for the celestians,theres no point just defending your church when people have voiced genuine concerns concerning the chrch
whats with all celestial churches and the visions with that level of clarity as if the prophet is watching a tv,common lets be honest they rnot real.

whats with the iwe odo, whats bathing by some dirty river full of used traditional sponge for 3 or 7 days and then told not to look back got to do with praying to solve my problems.

wats the burying of candle,eggs and what not got to do with prayers and the church.

whats drinking green water or smthing that ll induce vomitting got to do with the church e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by dedotrixy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

for the celestians,theres no point just defending your church when people have voiced genuine concerns concerning the chrch
whats with all celestial churches and the visions with that level of clarity as if the prophet is watching a tv,common lets be honest they rnot real.

whats with the iwe odo, whats bathing by some dirty river full of used traditional sponge for 3 or 7 days and then told not to look back got to do with praying to solve my problems.

wats the burying of candle,eggs and what not got to do with prayers and the church.

whats drinking green water or smthing that ll induce vomitting got to do with the church e.t.c

Well!. everyone in life his own opinions. what prompted you at first? how did you get to know they do such things. some of the prophets are very real and i wont just hide the fact that i am one of them. if you think of what brought you to the church, where your problems solved? do you think the lord will let you out of a problem when you have done evil in your heart and on the physical,

[b]TO RUNAWAY MEMBERS: the only thing that can push you out of the church is making a wrong choice for your call. you can decide to use man as your role model in the church. if that was your style, you ended up crash landing because if your role model falls, you will fall. it means you were a gallivanting member, unable to depend on the sacred way of the church. for those ones that suffered one thing or he other after leaving the church, A BACK_SLIDDEN CELESTIAL IS LIKE A STUBBORN ISRAELITE WHO GOD USUALLY ALLOWED TO SUFFER IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY.

TO EVERYONE: whatever man does not understand, he attacks and which he understands, he destroys. Worship the lord the way you feel is best, don't criticize my church.

TO FAITHFUL CELESTIALS:The feeling in you or advice to you that you do not belong to the Celestial Church of Christ is devilish. Rebuke it now. Peter tried to persuade Jesus Christ against is mission on earth and Jesus rebuked him. mat 16: 21-23. remember in our hymn, 'ijo yi ni o we aye mo'. you have a mission. Accomplish it. peace of the lord be with everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.