Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150050 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by cgift(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
luli, since you do not believe anymor in most of their treachings/acts why are you still there?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
Its not only in celestial again but all over in celestial they started with ipese- meaning love feast with ulterior motives what we are preaching against in cele the pentecostals e.t.c. are now romancing it.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
@cgift they are not doctrines most of them are put there to favour some selfish ends. God is still at work in cele not as a coprate or collective effort but he is still working with individuals,with me and that is what i want the world to know.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
Christ will not come again for the jews expecting him to come and deliver them from their enemies. So also God will not leave his throne and appear to Celestians to tell them to return to him. If He was the God that called Oschoffa yesterday, if He is with me today know 4 sure He will be 4eva. Even in the crises in cele God has a remnant that he is using to propagate His word. Or cgift u want me to leave like you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Christ will not come again for the jews expecting him to come and deliver them from their enemies. So also God will not leave his throne and appear to Celestians to tell them to return to him. If He was the God that called Oschoffa yesterday, if He is with me today know 4 sure He will be 4eva. Even in the crises in cele God has a remnant that he is using to propagate His word. Or cgift u want me to leave like you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
@cgift they are not doctrines most of them are put there to favour some selfish ends. God is still at work in cele not as a coprate or collective effort but he is still working with individuals,with me and that is what i want the world to know.
Its not only in celestial again but all over in celestial they started with ipese- meaning love feast with ulterior motives what we are preaching against in cele the pentecostals e.t.c. are now romancing it.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
The essence of the mercyland is for you to go and seek the face of God, Papa Oschoffa said this was to stop members from going to beaches. Buy the truth and sell it not but instead they have exchanged the truth. When most of your parents came to cele they came with burdens and th was rolled away at the cross and they took the yoke of Christ which was light and easy. Then they began to prosper and ate and were full and also forgot God. They now went back to their vomit not only did they go back they brought it into the church also
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
The essence of the mercyland is for you to go and seek the face of God, Papa Oschoffa said this was to stop members from going to beaches. Buy the truth and sell it not but instead they have exchanged the truth. When most of your parents came to cele they came with burdens and th was rolled away at the cross and they took the yoke of Christ which was light and easy. Then they began to prosper and ate and were full and also forgot God. They now went back to their vomit not only did they go back they brought it into the church also
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by cgift(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
i no sabi wtin they happen luli? Why you dey repeat post like this? You dey type undr tension? cheesy.

You be reformer amongst them but i bet yu, you wont b abl to go too far because they would stiffle your efforts. I no them well well. That's why you got to gerout fast! Well, if you are pretty sure God has a mission for you in prson amongst them, then stay put. Lov you with Christ's love my sis.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bblak(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Backslider(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Cgift

You said he wont go far ( Thou shall not Judge Smile grin )

@Luli

Since the demon can not cast out a demon they will only have a "Parley" Cele Church is a church where the power of darkness have a field day. There is great deception in your Church and it like somebody Chaining himself to a sinking ship.

You can only RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and cut off your Chain.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
@backslider Tell me out of the 12 disciples Jesus had, did he not know who will betray him? Did He not call all to be fishers of men.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
Like the story goes while men slept the enemy came to sow tares where there are no dead bodies, u will not vultures. But God is allowing all both good and bad seeds to grow side by side cos there is a time of harvest- when the good will be kept and the bad , oh what a terrible fire it will be.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
Calling celestial a sinking ship is so wrong. Why did Jesus come to the world when he knew the cross will be his final resting place. This is what the world hoped to achieve but God had a coded redemption plan 4 the world.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
If only you agreed that you were blind maybe i would have opened your eyes. Christ came for the sick,blind,lame, deaf, Christ is the only healer of his church and he is able to make her whole.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by anusule(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
Backslider:

@Cgift

You said he wont go far ( Thou shall not Judge Smile grin )

@Luli

Since the demon can not cast out a demon they will only have a "Parley" Cele Church is a church where the power of darkness have a field day. There is great deception in your Church and it like somebody Chaining himself to a sinking ship.

You can only RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and cut off your Chain.

may God forgive you, ha! olorun oba o!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Ndipe(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Backslider(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Luli

your use of Jesus in your response is not comprehensive enough.

Read about Jesus on your own and see the heart of the matter.

I say on authority that your Church is fallen and sinked Churched. There are many that find your Church have found hell.

You worship Angels (demons).

I am speaking from experience. You know that there are evil people in the Church yes and you tried to use the situation of Jesus and Judas among the disciples to justify the existence of doctrinal evil in your church?

I am not saying that your church is supposed to contain 100% holy men because True Christianity is not compulsion. The truth is that your alter is where the evil is first not just the congregation. The congregation may be ignorant of the great apostasy in CELE church but that is the truth.

You may not like me but the truth is that Pa Oshofa was demon possessed Man and if he did not repent before he died then he is weep and wailing in hell as I write to you.

This is the same for C&S too.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2007
@ backsliderI am not justifying the issue with that case i am only throwing more light on the issue. You say from "experience" so you too dey waka too snooping into wrong places and strange altars. Do not say anything erroneous about the founder he did not use any demonic power. If u left cele know that ere is hope 4 those who are still ere.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
God is the one who declares the end from the end from the beginning. Do not vent ur anger on me or the church or Pa Oschoffa. He has done his work and he now faces his judgement, but me and you are still alive and what do we have to show. With how glorious and sacred the temple in Jerusalem was tell me was it not desecrated. We are humans and limited, but the almighty God is infinite and knows everything. Everyone be fully persuaded: Christ has come, died, resurrected even now He has been glorified. You like it or not God is raising up a few in cele, C & S, Catholic, Anglican, Methodist where Christ alone is Lord. Stay focused my brethren in truth and God will support us. Amen
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2007
God is the one who declares the end from the end from the beginning. Do not vent ur anger on me or the church or Pa Oschoffa. He has done his work and he now faces his judgement, but me and you are still alive and what do we have to show. With how glorious and sacred the temple in Jerusalem was tell me was it not desecrated. We are humans and limited, but the almighty God is infinite and knows everything. Everyone be fully persuaded: Christ has come, died, resurrected even now He has been glorified. You like it or not God is raising up a few in cele, C & S, Catholic, Anglican, Methodist where Christ alone is Lord. Stay focused my brethren in truth and God will support us. Amen
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by metodman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
[b]hello,i am OLUWASEUN and i stay in pretoria in south africa. May God forgive all you people.You dont really know much about the church.COS U WERE BORN THERE DOES NOT MEAN U KNOW THE CHURCH WELL ENOUGH.THE FACT THAT U EXPERIENCED SOME BAD THINGS FROM ONE PARISH OR THE OTHER DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW THE CHURCH WELL ENOUGH. lemme tell you something : I was born there ,went back to pentecostal cos i saw something wrong about my sherpherd then spiritually cos i have this gift of prophecy. I am back cos i know God is in Celestial, The problem is just that the leadership has been very bad right from when PAPA died. But God Almighty knows how to deal with that and not your own to judge. Trully to God almighty,i was told spiritually that there is going to be an heavy flood in Cele and its gonna wipe away alot of people even the sherpherds. I KNOW ALOT OF SHEPHERDS ARE VERY BAD AND ITS AS A RESULT OF THIS LEADERSHIP PROBLEM. IF THERE IS A GOOD LEADERSHIP,THE SHERPHERDS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO BAD EASILY COS THERE WILL BE A KINDDA INVESTIGATING GROUP WHICH WILL BE STRICT AND SEVERE PUNISHMENT WILL COME UPON THE SHERPHERD.

LETS JUST PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY INTERVENES ON TIME AND THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CHANGES!!! ITS NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE. U CAN ALWAYS PRAY FOR THEM, ITS IN THE BIBLE IF YOU KNOW IT WELL.

MARK MY WORDS, REVIVAL IS COMING INTO CELESTIAL BUT ITS NEVER A BAD CHURCH!!!!!!!!

I WILL HAVE TIME TO TALK ABOUT THIS LATER.

ALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!![/b]

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by akeye(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
@METODMAN
God is everywhere not only in cele
i cant criticize them but i cant attend it
Praise God(Alleluyah)
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by pilgrim1(f): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2007
akeye:

i can't criticize them but i can't attend it

The conclusion is reached already! To mention that one cannot "criticize" them and then immediately follow that with "I can't attend" is simply the same. grin
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by metodman(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2007
I thank God 4 this golden oppurtunity to express my feelings again.
Like i said yesterday,th eproblem with CELE is just the leadership.Alot of other problems generated from that and thats why U CAN COME HERE AND TALK SHIT CONCERNING A CHURCH OF GOD. Are you even right yourself Are u in good contact with God
There are 4 known leaders/factions in CELE presently. (MOBIYINA,SHONEKAN,MAFORIKAN AND AGABAOSI) and there some pasrishes that claims not to be under any of these.THEY ARE NEITHER PAUL NOR PETER. Take for example,a shepherd of a parish under any of these pratice evil things.Normally there should by investigation and punishment but the problem is that he can decide to quit where he was and move to another group and they will happily welcome him.That way,they have more parishes under them and more "IPIN" BUT IF THERE IS ONLY ONE GENERALLY ACCEPTED PASTOR,U EITHER BE DISCIPLINED AND BE UNDER CELE OR MOVE OUT PATAPATA! If u can notice,most of the spiritual churches are having this ame problem. DIVISION! Q &S, CAC, CELE, ALL OF THEM! That to let you know devil is at work.

Concerning spriritual works. Are you telling me that JESUS CHRIST was a fool by putting clay on someone's eyes and telling him to go wash in river or Elisha wrong by telling Naman to go wash in a dirty river.Couldnt they pray for them and they receive their miracle instantly? DIDNT THEY HAVE THEM POWER TO DO SO? WHY DID THEY DECIDE TO DO THESE ? The truth is that some herbnalist then would be saying they copied them too cos its something they can do if we have to say the truth but the channel matters. GODS POWER IS REAL AND THE ONLY PERMANENT!

One funny thing is that many of you know how you sneak into CELE when you seriously sick.U dont mind anything at that period.Parents of many of you sneaks to CELE on Tuesday for prophecy and some other things.I have seen a pastor of one of the leading pentecostal churches in CELE on Tuesday for something crucial about his life and the same pastor went out to say CELE is evil, Who is more evil ?

Concerning Doctrines, Ley 10 diffrent people read a bible verse.They will all read some diffrent meanings to it and when they start chatting or discussing it,more facts will come out of it. Thats why you see alot of pastors reading bible over and over again.Some churches uses jewelleries while some dont,some cover their hair while some dont, Some churches even sing Fuji music or makossa in church while some dont allow it.
.Alot of difference in doctrines, ARE YOU GOD TO KNOW WHICH DOCTRINE IS RIGHT? HAVE U EVER ASKED WHY CELE HAVE ALTAR WITH 7 CANDLES ?

There are alot of false prophecies all around cos there are many people given the gift but lost the gift along the line cos of SIN.They cant get to that realm cos the bridge with GOD has been broken and so they receive messages directly from the Devil who is full of deceits. YOU EITHER RECEIVE FROM GOD OR FROM DEVIL! NO IN-BETWEEN.

Wat i just feel they should do in CELE is that,we need to know the real PASTOR. Let everybody,every faction assemble in Imeko and lets fast and pray. Everybody! God will reveal the real person to us with signs. And let them set up a biblical school/courses for those intending shepherds b4 they can start a parish.IT WILL HELP ALOT!

REMEMBER,CHURCH WILL NOT TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN,YOUR BELIEFS,CHARACTER,WORSHIP AND YOUR CHRISTIAN LIFE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR UTTERANCES ALL YOU (KNOW-ALL) AND MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

ALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by emuje(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
I am a celestian and i have been attending the church for over 25 year. Infact, my younger ones are born into the church. To cut the long story short, what i would say is that what everybody has been saying about the church is right either the urgly or the good. The problem most people have with the church is that they never understand the doctrine of church (Celestial Church of Christ) before joining the church. Cele is quite diff from all other churches, as the name imply 'Ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa' (There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another) 1 Cor. 15V40. So my dear brothers and sisters never compare Celestial Church of Christ with any other churches. Is a divine church!

I think the church is okay, the worshipers are the one giving the church a bad name or reputation and likewise we have some good christians among the worshipers. Concerning the issue of leadership among the elders of the church. Am aware thaat the late Pastor founder of the church had prophesied about it before he dead. I believe similar thing can equally happen in other denomination whenever their leaders pass-on.

Less i forget there is a guy (gbenga_8ja) that raised an issue that the former Pastor A. A. Baba (late) beefed his father and some elders of the church; that was the reason they left the church. he also says that his father lost all his properties in the process. Am very sorry for what happened to you and your family. I happenned to be in your daddy's church (Transmission Parish, Abule-Egba) last adult harvest '1994' or so. And i know some elders and even friends that are close to your daddy before he left Celestial Church of Christ. I can say authoritative that your daddy is the architect of his misfortune. I think he should have explained everything that transpired between him and some elders of the church instead of keeping u his children in the dark. I wouldn't want to say more than that,

So, my people Celestial Church of Christ is a good church to be. I wish i have more time i would have loved to talk more about Celestial Church of Christ. The church descended by Jesus Christ Himself. THE LAST BOAT OF SAVIOUR ( OKO IGBALA IKEHIN)!
smiley

To sum, what matter is the relationship between u and your God u're serving and i don't think and i will never believe that Cele should be an issue we will crying about. Bcoz in the processing we might even be offering our creator. There is a cele popular song that says 'if the whole world turned against Celestial Church of Christ, they would always  bow to God's'. (Bi gbogbo aiye dite mo wa, won gbodo teriba fun Oluwa).

Ijo mimo ko ni baje o!

HALELLUYA!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by cgift(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2007
emuje:

THE LAST BOAT OF SAVIOUR ( OKO IGBALA IKEHIN)!
smiley

How feasible is this claim of yours my sis? How can this hold?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by emuje(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
How feasible is this claim of yours my sis? How can this hold?

CCC hymnbook says "the ways of God are unlikely in doing its work, his way no one, ,"
("Ona ti Olorun ngba soro,
lati se ise re,
ona re enikan ko mo,
awa ma ridi ni,
alaigbagbo won yio si na,
won ko ise Oluwa,
sugbon awon ti won gba Oluwa gbo,
won ki yio gbofo laiye"wink. smiley
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by realcele: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
I am born and bread celestian and its amazing what people say about cele forgeting that fact that is the individual. The church itself is a perfect church, complete, as it says descended from heaven (ijo mimo ti atorun wa). Peole can have theie opinions and it make me laugh when i see similar practises of celestials among the new bread of christians (Born Again. Pentecostal churches using anointing oil, handkerschiefs, having candle lights dinner. so very i persoanally beleive its an because is an african church and we africans dont appreciate want we have that is why its being tagged with different names which is cool. Everyman is entitle to say whatever he wishes to say, and to the ex-members who go about with different experiences, cool for you but to the rest of the world who has never being to celestial. I will tell you that we worship the living God, Jehovah, he works in misterious way and he is Jehovah ROI (takes everybody as an individual). Please feel free to worship with a true celestial church if you have to, one of our songs says
Awon ti o fe loun pe awon to pe lo yan.
He calls those he loves and among them he selected out from them.
Just as the parable of the ten talents dictates, the 12 deciples of which select just few and make only Peter the wrong. I am still in Celestial for over 30yrs now, have enjoyed it and am still enjoying it. Its great to be with the Halleluya people.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by timi07(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2007
Celestial Youth arises and let rebuild the broken walls in our church and stop to complain about the bad things happening and note it is not alone in the church it everywhere.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by larrygold: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2008
Celestians where art thou? Bi gbo go aiye di ite mo wa won gbodo teriba fun oluwa eyin omo ijo mimo edide ke yin oluwa. Haleluyah ni orin wa haleluyah wa ninu i se wa, I love my celestian it makes me a cele brity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.