Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? (1605 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / If You Luv Ur Babe Tell Her This, Writen By John Luvu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by 1800bc(f): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2012
I hav noticed that most people I luv hardly trips for me and the one that really feels for,I hardly care about them and sometimes I even play along not to hurt their emotions but keep it on a low key. Is it that you just have to make do with the one that Luvs you and try to luv that person hoping that it will click in the long run? I don't understand!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by djeezy(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2012
I believe that love is a gradual process. If someone doesn't love you now does not mean the person cannot love you in the future. I onced loved a girl,professed my love for her but she never felt the same way then I unloved her. Few months latter she started loving me, and I felt nothing for her again. All you need is a little patience and everything will fall in place.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by sashaa(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2012
Someone recently told me dat luv is hardly ever mutual. And it got me thinkn

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Stallion77(f): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2012
djeezy: I believe that love is a gradual process. If someone doesn't love you now does not mean the person cannot love you in the future. I onced loved a girl,professed my love for her but she never felt the same way then I unloved her. Few months latter she started loving me, and I felt nothing for her again. All you need is a little patience and everything will fall in place.

i have the same story too...but u know that scarcity breeds a necessity...she was enjoying the attention and wen u took it out,she yearn for it especially wen she does not get the same from someone she loves...and the circle continues
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Stallion77(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
sashaa: Someone recently told me dat luv is hardly ever mutual. And it got me thinkn

no be small thinking ma dear
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by ayizz(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2012
all not on point!.....u only fall in love ones in ur life;we get married most of the times ,not because we love each other ,buh cos we are compatible.
You tend not to identify the one that truly loves u because u dont know wat u want........too MANY OPTIONS no ANSWER
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Stallion77(f): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayizz: all not on point!.....u only fall in love ones in ur life;we get married most of the times ,not because we love each other ,buh cos we are compatible.
You tend not to identify the one that truly loves u because u dont know wat u want........too MANY OPTIONS no ANSWER
I know wat I want but the opposite comes along always....quite annoying.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by KINGwax(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Plsss...fucck off this kinda shitz! What d heck?
Sexkillzzzz! What d fucck are u doing?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by slimyem: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
KINGwax: Plsss...fucck off this kinda shitz! What d heck?
Sexkillzzzz! What d fucck are u doing?
why are you barking unnecessarily like a mad dog?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by madeinbiafra: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: why are you barking unnecessarily like a mad dog?

shitzz!! where is dat newbie moderatoR self? did you see wat she called dat dude? A MAD DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

SHITTTTZZZ!! angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Stallion77:
I know wat I want but the opposite comes along always....quite annoying.
Then you are probably not at the right bus stop grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Stallion77(f): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
lari03:
Then you are probably not at the right bus stop grin

So u mean I would know wen I get to the right bus stop? For real?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yes very difficult. I count my blessings everyday. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its like a dream, it wont end until you wake up,what am trying to say is probably you are looking in the wrong places,the thing is at times the right person does not show because we are not ready,or we are not at the right point where such a person could be. Do you know, you and your perfect mate could use the 3rd mainland bridge everyday at approximately the same time range but cos your interests are different you will never meet until something changes? just my take on life! cool
Stallion77:

So u mean I would know wen I get to the right bus stop? For real?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayizz: all not on point!.....u only fall in love ones in ur life;we get married most of the times ,not because we love each other ,buh cos we are compatible.
Absolute bullshit!

All the aforementioned are characteristics of complicatedly confused individuals who are yet to differentiate love from infatuation.

Lmao @ marrying as a result of compatibility alone. What is the quality that makes you compatible in the first place if not love?

Smh @ your discombobulation!

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by tobechi74: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Such is lyf
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by slimyem: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
lari03: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its like a dream, it wont end until you wake up,what am trying to say is probably you are looking in the wrong places,the thing is at times the right person does not show because we are not ready,or we are not at the right point where such a person could be. Do you know, you and your perfect mate could use the 3rd mainland bridge everyday at approximately the same time range but cos your interests are different you will never meet until something changes? just my take on life! cool
Good point!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
1800bc: I hav noticed that most people I luv hardly trips for me and the one that really feels for,I hardly care about them and sometimes I even play along not to hurt their emotions but keep it on a low key. Is it that you just have to make do with the one that Luvs you and try to luv that person hoping that it will click in the long run? I don't understand!
There is a time for everything, even a time to love. You don't force yourself to love someone, and you cant force someone to love you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by ekoair(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
sexkillz: There is a time for everything, even a time to love. You don't force yourself to love someone, and you cant force someone to love you.

correct guy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? by Stallion77(f): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2012
lari03: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its like a dream, it wont end until you wake up,what am trying to say is probably you are looking in the wrong places,the thing is at times the right person does not show because we are not ready,or we are not at the right point where such a person could be. Do you know, you and your perfect mate could use the 3rd mainland bridge everyday at approximately the same time range but cos your interests are different you will never meet until something changes? just my take on life! cool

thanks...you have spoken well. I think i will just be patient.

(1) (Reply)

Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. / Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? / Sex-deprived Woman Attacks Boyfriend Over Xbox Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.