Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. (1607 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by CasieJ: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Please my fellow nairalander's if your are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my shoes and your fiancee to be tells you, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their family they don't normally marry people who are not graduate, that all their brothers are married to gratuates on the line, U̶̲̥̅̊я a graduate too, then online γou had problem during the time. U̶̲̥̅̊я about to graduate and finally things began to change his attitude because it did not go well again the way he thinks, what will you d̶̲̥̅̊☺, should. ℓ̊ quit the relationship or continue with it.because right now he stop doing somethings he normally d̶̲̥̅̊☺, am scared now. Thanks.
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by Dondav(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
He is a Doughnut!!! Tell him I said that... angry
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by chikeorji123(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
Casie J: Please my fellow nairalander's if your are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my shoes and your fiancee to be tells you, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their family they don't normally marry people who are not graduate, that all their brothers are married to gratuates on the line, U̶̲̥̅̊я a graduate too, then online γou had problem during the time. U̶̲̥̅̊я about to graduate and finally things began to change his attitude because it did not go well again the way he thinks, what will you d̶̲̥̅̊☺, should. ℓ̊ quit the relationship or continue with it.because right now he stop doing somethings he normally d̶̲̥̅̊☺, am scared now. Thanks.

Don't be fast thinking of calling off thr rtship sit him down and have face to face talk as u said,u are scare kindly do that immediately for u to know the next step. Good lock
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by Acidosis(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
omg! I really feel for you cos on the 8th of Oct, 2011 you asked this question on nairaland [b]"How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? [/b]by Casie J : 8:30pm On Oct, 2011.

But unfortunately, nobody gave a reasonable comment/answer.

Now you've wasted another year.
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/765314/really-confuse

Its like you have many problems in that relationship. But a nairalander - HISchild gave you an advice in the link above but you didn't listen
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by chikeorji123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: omg! I really feel for you cos on the 8th of Oct, 2011 you asked this question on nairaland [b]"How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? [/b]by Casie J : 8:30pm On Oct, 2011.

That's smart of u keeping track record of a poster.I'm impressed!
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by cindyrella(f): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2012
Acidosis: omg! I really feel for you cos on the 8th of Oct, 2011 you asked this question on nairaland [b]"How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? [/b]by Casie J : 8:30pm On Oct, 2011.

Detective Okafor grin grin
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by Gloriagee(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Casie, I can make out several scenarios from ur post n i'm reluctant to giv an ans as i'm not sure which applies 2 ya Scenario A: He luvs u subject to u being a graduate. Partner's not grad equals no luv. To b fair to him he gave yu a heads up on this. B truthful to urself n ans dese qns - can i still b a grad/ is there smthg else i'd rather b doin/ IF he marries me, would he talk down to me cos i'm no grad/ can i stomach it, if he talks down to me/ would my partner be fulfilled etc. Scenario B: He luvs u unconditionally but is disappointed u did not grad - this is a slim possibility. He might b disappointed cos he feels ur lazy or unfocused, has boasted 2 his friends n family bout his grad gf, was fin responsible for ur studies n feel yu wasted his bucks or is just reluctant to b a sole breadwinner. I wish yu said some of d tings he stopped doin. Howbeit, if u know he genuinely luvs u, av a heart to heart wit him on ur intended means of livelihood. Scenario C: u r a status symbol- if u're being treated as a possession n he only nids u for showin off, yu might as well kiss d relatnship bye, particularly if he has his heart set on a grad babe to show off. Yu no ds kind of guys - they'll allow u grad n mayb ask u to become a full time house wife. Marriage is important i agree, but self discovery is more important. Who knows if one of ur issues was dt u were unable to concentrate cos u were playin hse keeper for ur 'fiance to be'. cheers
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by CasieJ: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
@gloriaage, who should be annoyed when you have a parent who trained you,they are the one's to be annoyed not him, is not that all hope is lost ok, ℓ̊'ve seen a graduate who the husband ask her to drop her Cert, he Opened a big super market for her Άŋϑ she is k with that,any1 who is boasting with you becos of what γ̲̣̣ou have and who you are, is not real, am not saying the problem about school will not be resolved it will, but my problem is the changes which was shown when he heard the problem, certificate is just a papper if some1 want to progress I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life he or she must not be a graduate you know, so forget about you saying about being lazy or lavishing his money my parents sponsored ♍ε̲̣, but he helped ♍ε̲̣ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some certain ways, he blocked my ways from meeting other people who could even settle down with ♍ε̲̣ when ℓ̊ was still I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ school,right now am so confuse, because the funniest thing is that is hard to leave him, but ℓ̊ also believe that,if God said we will end up together fine, if we are departing fine, ℓ̊ belive I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God so he'll d̶̲̥̅̊☺ my heart desire, so my dear ℓ̊ don't think is a good advice γ̲̣̣̥☺ΰ gave to ♍ε̲̣. Thanks.
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by Gloriagee(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
my sis, sorry don't b angry, pls. i neva said u were lazy n 2 b frank, i don't think u r. wish yu luck wit ur fiancee,k
Re: Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. by CasieJ: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Thanks just while praying put ♍ε̲̣ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊я prayers so that God will grant ♍ε̲̣ my heart desire Amen, thanks anyway. For U̶̲̥̅̊я advice. ℓ̊ appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? / Things we do for LOVE (picture) / Truth Be Told!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.