Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36148 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by emekaenglish: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2012
Rich or Poor?cry Poor, lack of money is d root of all evil.B-) Rich, love of money is the root of all evil. I won't call you;-> a husband snatcher. But what do call u%-)? An intruder? No! Just think!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Okeycima: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.
NO!don't tell ur aunty about it.handle it wit maturely.1 as u said tru ur writin d guy hasn't met d real u.and equally hasn't get to know u well,and am not a big fan of online datin or marriage & 2ndly,he has not told what lead to his dismissal of his marriage wit ur anuty.USE UR HEAD BECOS HE MIGHT B u give advantage of urself and ur family tink.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by maximum007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

What if you are being set up by your Aunt? Just be very careful since from what you are saying you were not seeing his face while chatting with him.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by maximum007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Okeycima: NO!don't tell ur aunty about it.handle it wit maturely.1 as u said tru ur writin d guy hasn't met d real u.and equally hasn't get to know u well,and am not a big fan of online datin or marriage & 2ndly,he has not told what lead to his dismissal of his marriage wit ur anuty.USE UR HEAD BECOS HE MIGHT B u give advantage of urself and ur family tink.

On a second thought you might want to tell her. Because she might be the one trying to test you. Who knows if she is trying to know if you are the husband snatching type?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by enojie(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
I clear road Ƒǿя both ☺ƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ oOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Yembaso: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2012

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Okeycima: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2012
maximum007:

On a second thought you might want to tell her. Because she might be the one trying to test you. Who knows if she is trying to know if you are the husband snatching type?
maximum007 on a second tought what if d guy is a type dat i still not ready to marry and dat he want to useless d girl family by f**k both d anty and d girl tink of it what of if her anty did not belive her and even if she do,he husband can sugar coat her dat he don't know what her cousin is talk about.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Makarty(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2012
..............If u callin ur aunt a bitch in her right nd d man a dick in his ideally wat so ever..........den u nid no advise here since u already planned 2 chop his dollars. Besides, Y do u even post it here since u won't take anyone's advise? Let me tell ya sumtin, after receivin money 4rm him, d nxt tin is tryin 2 please him nd I guez u knw wat dat means....sharin ur aunt's husband wit her. Don't b stupid my dear.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by montili(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2012
I'll advice u make sure is over between ur aunt and him before bursting d bubble, he may be up to sumtin and wants 2 use u as a bait. Team up with ur family and deal wit d guy.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ted1741: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mtchew, calling ur aunty a bitch, not even in the West do people use such derogatory word carelessly, talk less on a relative. Actually, who is the bitch here, u who is sexting ur brother in law or ur aunt. All u care about is collecting money from him; are ur parents so wretched? Shameless, that is why they use u girls for ritual, show her money, bam, she is ready to sleep with ur dog. Very stupid girl. Chidi, Chidi, take her to Sambisa forest. Anuofia, tufiakwa, aru.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
@op you sucks,why will you do such thing with your aunt husband just put yourself in your aunty shoe naa,abeg biko erase collecting money from him in your mind and tell your aunty about this!!#if she get to know you collect money from him hnmm na serious problem be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.