Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! (4042 Views)

This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. / Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by olulu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2007
now u gonna make me cry
cry cry cry
smiley wink grin kiss
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2007
Never thought I'll ever say this, it's good to be in love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by debomb: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
i actually did cry.LOL at myself.
@ poster

Have you though of writing a book?

Feel good story

@soundmind

Are you for real, LMAO You so crude abeg o sofly sofly some of us still be virgin
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by Don1DeMaco: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2007
seun why did u close the other thread i really wanted to tell that english teacher a piece of my mind, foolish girl trying to correct someone without realizing she is the ignorant person

@ olunifemi
my husband hardly have time 4 me, not has imagine, come get ordacity to still post am for public domain wey the whole world fit see, why wouldnt people insult nigerians when we have people like dat.

just showed she is a typical bush kwara girl. which school u go sef? local girl, i wonder how excited she would have been to have finally seen someone's english to correct not realising her own stupidity.

seun make sure u reopen that thread so i can tell the guy a piece of my mind, interrupted me when i was just enjoying the story.
nice soap opera, good story too, wishing u a blissful marriage
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by Don1DeMaco: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2007
meanwhile on a lighter note;;;; it seems we have a lot of virgins in nairaland
my mama said i shouldnt come home without one and im ripe for marriage abeg virgins please declare yourself
if not for this post, i thought that race had gone extinct, your husband is a really lucky man
i hear birds of the same feather flock together, do u still have a friend that is not married and is like u
Seun i think ill start a thread on that topic so i don't digress

but seriously your story is a wonderful love story, and also rare in this our time, though i still need that virgin wish i was one but was unfortunate to have been busted by one something,  u know how it is,  merry Xmas guys
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by amsky(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2007
@ last poster

it does not matter if a lady is a virgin or not.the crucial thing is to get someone who is all you want.virginity should be the last factor in determining who a good wife would be. to answer your question,i do not go about asking my friends if they are virgins or not,so i do not know.
just pray you get a good wife like me wink.i'll keep you in my prayers.
as for the english teacher, i did not even dignify that post with a reply.the poster only suceeded in making a big fool of him/herself.some things are better left ignored.
if you have any problems-i mean whatever kind it is,you may think of opening up a little here.i had no one to run to,and i'm not one to go telling friends or relatives the goings on in my home.so i thought-these nairaland guys dont know me they dont see my face,so i'll share my thoughts with them.that was all i needed to do.there are good,kind and compassionate people here you know.i love you all.have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by FactorChic(f): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2007
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ur heart
don't we all wish for dat kinda man? I'm happy for you dear cheesy
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by babake81(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2007
I don't believe this story, IMHO it's pure fiction!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by amsky(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2007
@ last poster

it's pure fiction now that's so funny.am glad to know that my darling husband is out of this world.
i dont have to convince you my dear,i did not put this story here to make you believe it or not.i had a little problem and i talked about it,i got suggestions,tried them out and got unbelieveable results, and you tell me it's fiction.i'm not jobless my dear,i have just gotmyself a good job,in addtion to the fact that i have two lovely kids,a home and a husband to take care of.so you may think i have the time you have on your hands to post fiction here.
you better be a good husband-just like mine cool if you are a guy or better yet, a wonderful wife like my humble self winkif you are a lady, and stop thinking everyone thinks up lies.
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by odiaseo(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2008
this is a testimony that good men still exist and you are blessed to have one. these are some of the storms that face marriages and how we overcome matters. You have made efforts to resolve issues which is very commendable, now that your relationship is restored you may need to help your husband learn to seek ways to resolve issues. If all the time you have to take the initiative to seek solutions you may burn out after a while.
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by odiaseo(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2008
this is a testimony that good men still exist and you are blessed to have one. these are some of the storms that face marriages and how we overcome matters. You have made efforts to resolve issues which is very commendable, now that your relationship is restored you may need to help your husband learn to seek ways to resolve issues. If all the time you have to take the initiative to seek solutions you may burn out after a while.
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by Damoche10: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2008
It is all ove!
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by noetic(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
babake81:

I don't believe this story, IMHO it's pure fiction!!!!!!! shocked shocked

y would u believe it? u were probably brought up in an abusive environment, where dialouge was never used to resolve matters. abeg change your mentality and infact grow up

@poster

your story is a lovely one ever to come out of the marriage institution. with ur expirience, we can safely say marital bliss is not outside this world.
dont stop being good to ur hubby.
all d best
cheers cry

@ nairalanders

I think a new thread for inhouse VIRGINS should begin.
Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by luvbooks(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2009
I think BOTH of them should write a book. It's really encouraging to know that there are still good guys around, but she also seems to be a very good wife as well. Maybe this will encourage the guys as well, knowing that there are still some good girls/ women in this world. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heal-a-heart. / Orobokibo / As Handsome As I Am, I Don't Have Any Girlfriend Or Any Lady To Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.