Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? (8453 Views)

Nairaland Lacks Handsome Dudes / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Olutola88(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Desirable traits like Intelligence, Beauty, Wealth, Fame etc make us enjoy some preferential treatment. Of these desirable hallmarks, Beauty has proven to be the most conspicuous as one could tell even without interacting with the Beautiful Individual.

In many cases, Beautiful people are treated nicely and are made to enjoy some benefits they would have never dreamt of enjoying if they weren't so attractive.

Nevertheless, there are few occasions where this same Beauty is a disadvantage. Occasions where your good looks bring you trouble, times when your prepossessing appearance puts you in a mess.

Even if I can't site 1001 examples, at least I know of one scenario where a Lady's Beauty worked against her. Funmilayo( not real name) is a lady with an Immaculately cute face and a voluptuously gorgeous body. I came across a moniker here on Nairaland( Rokiatu or so), there is a picture on her profile; Funmilayo is gifted with curves much more appealing than that on Rokiatu's profile. The most mind-blowing part is that Funmilayo complements such great body with a very pretty face.

Funmilayo's project supervisor couldn't take his eyes off her and he was hell bent on dating her. Her refusal to dance to the randy supervisor's beats landed her an extra year.
This thread is not for Nairalanders with average looks. So, don't come in and be forming fine bobo or pretty baby when your looks is just about average. Don't eat me raw cos I'm also in the same category with you *tongue out*. “My looks is also about average but what I devoid in looks, I make up for in Brains”

Beauties in the house, when did your Beauty work against you?

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
My handsome seriously Bleep me ooo, I carry my Handsome go bank to collect money but e no work. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
LOVEGINO:
My handsome seriously Bleep me ooo, I carry my Handsome go bank to collect money but e no work. What a shame.
grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Olutola88(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
Eyah

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
cool
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Olutola88:
Eyah
undecided
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by zyzxx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
I feel for u OP

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Olutola88(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
zyzxx:
I feel for u OP
Kindly accept my condolences
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
angry angry
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Olutola88(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lmao! Are the Beautiful ones not yet born?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Lucario007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
In WizKid's voice "Story for the Gods... the Gods O!" grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by PunkyOh(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
It's difficult to answer this question without sounding like a vain, pompous ass but yeah, certain looks attracts "haters". Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yeah. In my childhood days. Molestation and stuff by so called cousins and friends.
Then dislike by my aunts.

Person don grow now. smiley
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Olutola88:

lols.
They have been born, but the moment one girl says - "yes, I am beautiful and it has worked against me", NL guys are seriously waiting for that girl. angry

You started off on beauty, then abberated to body, which one are we talking of here nna?

Aside the fact that an average man would be attracted to a beautiful girl, I think the problem people have with fine girls is that "some" of them gat noting going on for them, except their beauty.

So,if you jamb that kind person who feels fine girls think they should have things easy - he/she would be out to frustrate you.

Cc: softysparky
Dechandel
Priscaoge
Sleekyshuga

^^Fine girls...come tell us how far?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
if person talk now,,them go say we dey form undecided

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Larrysky(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Handsomeness, this is your thread... Where r u?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:
Yeah. In my childhood days. Molestation and stuff by so called cousins and friends.
Then dislike by my aunts.

Person don grow now. smiley
The topic stated clearly "beautiful ladies" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

But she's fine na cry

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

But she's fine na cry
Guy the mouth spoil everything grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

gringringringrin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Pearls92: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry who be we
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol @Kachisbarbie... Your mention brought me here ooo..

Olutola88:
The beautiful ones have been born wink wink, and I see them daily..

Who would come out to say her beauty has worked against her when NL guys are out to bash her undecided undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin. It's good to have hope right? Maybe I might pass as beautiful to some people.

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
Abi? grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

Wetin do my mouth?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by ginawest(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
no@OP....it has always bin helpful
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

Sorry who be we
Ask me again undecided
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Larrysky:
Handsomeness, this is your thread... Where r u?
grin Really ?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Larrysky(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

grin Really ?
really
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Lol @Kachisbarbie... Your mention brought me here ooo..

The beautiful ones have been born wink wink, and I see them daily..

Who would come out to say her beauty has worked against her when NL guys are out to bash her undecided undecided?
Aunty you don quickly upload new pic abi? cheesygrin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Pearls92: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ask me again undecided

Just make you know...you no handsome,good looking yes,there is a difference.Coming from someone who know you personally and see you nearly every school days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? / If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / Please Is This Normal During S3X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.