Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (3946 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Coolval222(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2012
I know you dont really want to loose her but my friend she has already started looking for a way to leave you and any mistake from you will end it. Just start looking for someone else and dont take her as your gf again, just be seeing her as a friend. If not you might suffer a heart attack in future.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2012
She is your girlfriend indeed.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by ayobase(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao @ "permission to cheat"

Dude, end this relationship. She'll look for other ways to cheat on you and she will never ever ask your permission again. . . Lol.

Simple!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by ayobase(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
mmkamson:

Doe i said NO i stl wan knw f i ws 2 harsh cuz ama open minded dude.

U must be madly in love..she has taken over ur whole being.
U better cut off as SEXKILLZ proffered!

@@singing lagbaja's Aisan track@@
Ife yi o, aisan ni o, o ti ko si e lori.....
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by kkool0411: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2012
I am in ♍Ɣ mid-thirties A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ married........Experience has taught me that when your lady fancies other males' company than yours, then U̶̲̥̅̊ watch.
Secondly,she is 20yrs meaning she will still want to explore,be admired A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ be asked on a date.
Finaly,U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still young to worry urself on a girl palaver....I beg accept Jesus into ur life,face ur studies or career because when U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ somebody,U̶̲̥̅̊ will get the̶̲̥̅̊ best.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by ayobase(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2012
mmkamson:
I will 4gv dt also bt dt does nt mean d relatnshp stl stand.
I 4gv d kiss ish cuz she ws sincere enuf 2tel mi nd bsyds if i end a relatnshp cuz of dt smal ish,do i knw wht d nxt gf wll B...hw many reatnshps do i hav2 end cuz of smfin we cal talk ova?
D slip ova thin jst kinda caught mi by surprise,maks mi fil like she s takin ma open mindednes 4 granted

U r indeed not SMART....sorry to say abeg!
Or shld I say u r not a PLAYER...not a player as such.
She is taking u for granted aight.....its better u turn her to ur f.uucking mate, but be careful of STDs..just learnt that there are some STDs that affect the Liver!
I was once like u....always giving my best to keep the relationship going cos she is BEAUTIFUL,INTELLIGENT and SMART gel.
You are too carried aways by those features, and she is manipulating u with those.
''atleast he cant leave me because Im too good for him......''
Did I speak ur WHOLE-HEART!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Captain2012(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Lol. She is calling you a fool indirectly..... Better end the relationship cos she's a damn ho
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well first thing is pls neva quarell wit a girl dat asks u such things... Neva!!!... Else u add more fuel 2 fire... Oh my gosh! If u knw wat all dis girls go thru & if u know hw some guys are so blessed wit words dat can confuse som girls... Its guys dat push girls outside...

Trust me she is ur babe, very nice & sweet babe & all u need to do & which she needs is advice... Tell her how wrong it is... Download articles for her, tell her to visit nairaland to get informed dats why som fools shud be banned from dis site. Dey dnt knw hw helpful dis place can be & a joke section can be created for them.

Though wt she askd ws dumb bt trust me its nt her fault, its because she hasnt learnt lessons. D guy mite av tempted her about one fun or the other. Iv been in dis situation. My gf argued wit me dat som guys want just friendship & I laughed bt my mum askd me to quickly call her & explain hw wrong it is...

Lovely girl u av, pls train her. U r 23 so I even doubt u will marry her. Hav fun sha bt build d relationship & learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by ITbomb(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
When u never buy wine on top her head
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by klaus3011(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
DUDE I CAN ASSURE you that she has already had sex with the guy,she is just looking for a way to tell you,and if she has not....HER mind is made up on what to do,you only have a 20% chance of convincing her to do otherwise....#gbam
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by malaria(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hw could she give her love with someone else and share her dreams with you. No be me talk am o na vanessa williams. POSTER Are u a. M. U. G. U ?
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Booty4me: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op u meskafo bigtime. When a gal ask 4 such,.. Jux humbly permit her to Enjoy. Den dump her silly azz. Btw u ar nt yet married 2 d gal..
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Csami(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
ITbomb: 23
When u never buy wine on top her head
i tire o
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by seedord247(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Can someone give this guy a subsidy slap for heaven sake!!!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by UncleJJ(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Oboy - make i give you the koko.

You should have taken some seconds to think - then tell her she can go, that you trust her.

When she come's back, tell her you are no longer interested in the relationship. Dont give her any reason, even if she ask's if it's cos of her trip.

Just tell her, it does not feel right anymore and you have been trying to find the right time to tell her.

Then watch her reaction and take it from there. However, i suggest - you let her go. Cos, for just asking you that question - something big is about to happen and this method will ensure that you suffer less emotional trauma and preserve you dignity on the streets or whereever . There must be 2 or 3 attractive girls, who would give their left breast for your time. Grow some balls and choose your destiny..... cool

1 Like

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by jayjam(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
She's gone,4get completely about her and move forward
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mehn,she took u for granted..if u r intending to mri her,its beta u change ur mind..20yrs of age,she is still a small gal..c,in ds life shit happens.i can bet it with anything dt if she goes,she will get bleeped by d guy
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by RuthIsaac(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Your GF No well
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Thankme(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ OP b4 i tak ma own 4 dz mata, do u knw u r a mugu, dunce nd ode. Baddest boss tellin MUGUnic bwoy to help her lay her bed nd d MUGUnic bwoy feelz apy, dats y, ur gal z d baddest boss nd u r d mugunic bwoy. Im sure u'll b feeln glad she tod u b4 goin.I don't knw wot to tel u cause u r a dunce, som yearz tym u may learn. undecided
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Bold9(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
mmkamson: Hi peepz.....
I ve never posted anythin here on NL or somplaze else b4 but dis is kinda 2mch 4mi 2 deal wit without help.
I hav a GF whom i lov,cherish,trust and respect sooo much. Our relatnshps almost a year nd we v had our good n bad times,we always com out stronger despite it all.
Dis issue startd since she met dis new frnd 'male' whch she told mi abt...doe i dnt trust her arnd d guy bt i cnt stop her 4rm meetin new peepz.
Cut d story shrt she visited him 1 tym like dis nd she told mi dey had a kiss,i forgv ha dt 9t cuz she told mi she ws sorry n did nt knw wht cam ova her+she sees no big deal in visiting any male fwnd dt asks her 2 pay him a visit whch i undstood dt she cld handle herslf arnd anybdy bt eva since dis happnd i always feel insecured whn she raises any topic of wantin 2 visit a male fwnd 4 no gud reason.
Bt 2nyt it took a new dimension whn she asked mi if she could visit a male fwnd of her's 'across state line' nd d guy asked her to slip ova n i said NO.
My frend look if i slaaaap u! Eh u go mad
Are u waiting for d guy to blow her puussssy all out b4 u go wake up?
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Bold9(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
u deserve a dirty slap for making me waste my internet subscription to read dis rubish.
Pls dnt come here (NL) again.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by alstacs(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
mmkamson:
I will 4gv dt also bt dt does nt mean d relatnshp stl stand.
I 4gv d kiss ish cuz she ws sincere enuf 2tel mi nd bsyds if i end a relatnshp cuz of dt smal ish,do i knw wht d nxt gf wll B...hw many reatnshps do i hav2 end cuz of smfin we cal talk ova?
D slip ova thin jst kinda caught mi by surprise,maks mi fil like she s takin ma open mindednes 4 granted

English sincerely isn't difficult. You need to learn how to write in English if you must survive in the present world.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2020
[/color]
[color=#000030]Lmao @ "permission to cheat"

Dude, end this relationship. She'll look for other ways to cheat on you and she will never ever ask your permission again. . . Lol.
Lmao @ "permission to cheat"

Lmao @ "permission to cheat"

Like you're in my mind what d hell mehn! end d relationship ASAP
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Osek(m): 12:16am On May 02, 2020
mmkamson:
Hi peepz.....
I ve never posted anythin here on NL or somplaze else b4 but dis is kinda 2mch 4mi 2 deal wit without help.
I hav a GF whom i lov,cherish,trust and respect sooo much. Our relatnshps almost a year nd we v had our good n bad times,we always com out stronger despite it all.
Dis issue startd since she met dis new frnd 'male' whch she told mi abt...doe i dnt trust her arnd d guy bt i cnt stop her 4rm meetin new peepz.
Cut d story shrt she visited him 1 tym like dis nd she told mi dey had a kiss,i forgv ha dt 9t cuz she told mi she ws sorry n did nt knw wht cam ova her+she sees no big deal in visiting any male fwnd dt asks her 2 pay him a visit whch i undstood dt she cld handle herslf arnd anybdy bt eva since dis happnd i always feel insecured whn she raises any topic of wantin 2 visit a male fwnd 4 no gud reason.
Bt 2nyt it took a new dimension whn she asked mi if she could visit a male fwnd of her's 'across state line' nd d guy asked her to slip ova n i said NO.
Come guy, u get sense so.... Ur babe na olosho wetin she wan go find for another guy haux ur haux nor reach am, more less going to sleep over, some girls sef nawa oo... Guy na to cut ties with that babe o

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Out And It's About To Rain, What Should I Do? (photo) / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? / S3x In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.