Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor (15930 Views)

Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? / A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. / Angry Mob In Warri Beat Former Delta Speaker Into Unconsciousness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by MP007(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2007
Good news, But I heard that the federal gov. is planning to merge EFCC with ICPC, its like the :top doggs" are starting to feel the heat,
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by SignorZax: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2007
Odili is far richer than the entire budget of the NDDC (8 States Combined). Igbinideon nko? wetin EFCC dey wait for?
them de try but the trying no do at all.

ALL HAIL RIBADU: Anoda young man of substance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by pepi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2007
hdhdhhdhddhhhdhdhdyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnhhhggggggggggggg ibori ia rrrrrrooooooooooogggggggguuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee en of stori
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by voghor12: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2007
whether u are comfortable with Ibori's arrest or not the truth is that the EFCC has shown that nobody is above the law. the young chap has forgotten that humility is a virtue that must not be thrown to the swines. He carries himself as a god in this country. he belivs nobody can touch him. He got this erroneous idea from the fact that he bankrolled yar dua, campiagn and his first cousin is now the governor of Delta state. For what it is worth i think the efcc has brought humility to yet another nigerian that blivs he is THE UNTOUCHABLE. Let us take a look at this scenerio. The state approved a budget of over N183 billion to be spent for the whole of 2007. by the time He left office on May 29 2007 there was nothing in the state coffer. the new administration headed by his first cousin had to approve over N30 billion for the state. i think even if the people this ibori and his family members are governing are mumu, they still deserve some explanations. let me staet here that ibori is not guilty until the court of law finds him guilty. Just like he said he was planning to visit the efcc b4 his arrest. What a coincidence and fate.
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by 9ja4eva: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
Read on Punch dt Fayose and Ibori would spend d xmas and new year in prision.

How encouraging is that?Make them make sure say them roast them inside dere
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by peeshine: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2007
listen everyone if ur father was in his ibori shoes wldnt u feel bad, i guess u guys re talkin trash seriously coz everyone in his shoes wld do worse, so wat i was thinkin is that atleast he did good things for his state wat about that idiot call lucky edo state governor he didnt do nothin that FAT PIG MUST BE ARRESTED N SENTENCE TO LIFE IN PRISONMENT. JUDGEMENT MADE FULL STOP.
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by oldie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
peeshine:

listen everyone if your father was in his ibori shoes wldnt u feel bad, i guess u guys re talkin trash seriously because everyone in his shoes would do worse, so what i was thinkin is that atleast he did good things for his state what about that idiot call lucky edo state governor he didnt do nothin that FAT PIG MUST BE ARRESTED N SENTENCE TO LIFE IN PRISONMENT. JUDGEMENT MADE FULL STOP.

I disagree with you.
Not all Nigerians are corrupt.
Not all would behave the way he did
And I am sick and tired of us measuring corruption and punishment by scale or by comparison
Lucky's time will come
Re: EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor by egift(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2012
peeshine: listen everyone if ur father was in his ibori shoes wldnt u feel bad, i guess u guys re talkin trash [/b]seriously coz everyone in his shoes wld [b]do worse, so wat i was thinkin is that atleast he did good things for his state wat about that idiot call lucky edo state governor he didnt do nothin that FAT PIG MUST BE ARRESTED N SENTENCE TO LIFE IN PRISONMENT. JUDGEMENT MADE FULL STOP.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention / Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta. / PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.