Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? (4708 Views)

James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Investigations have revealed that a former Delta State governor Chief James Onanefe Ibori who is serving his jail term in a London prison have been secretly released.

A source close to former Delta State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman Mr Pius Sinebe disclosed that Ibori have been released and that he is currently cooling off somewhere in the United kingdom pending when the release is made public as a grand reception to his Oghara home is still in the works.

Chief Ibori have been in London prison since 2012 on money laundry offences and is supposed to be legitimately freed October 2016, these and some other reasons have kept his release under wraps until it is politically safe to make it public officially.

The former governor while in prison have remained the political figurehead of the state, it is no surprise that many politicians of Delta decent within the “Ibori dynasty” have always consulted him in his London prison on important political matters including the sitting governor Dr Ifeanyi Okowa who allegedly visited him for endorsement during his campaign.

The former Delta boss have a cult followership in the state especially in his home town Oghara and the Urhobo kingdom, a crusade was recently organized by his supporters in the state for his immediate release and a birthday bash held in his stead while in prison, apparently the prayers have been answered.

His official return to the state will without a doubt change the entire landscape of Delta politics as he will once again hold sway to the state’s power machinery.

Details and circumstances surrounding his release are still sketchy but will be made public in due time according to the source.

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by kataleya(f): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg come back fast oooo. Even though say u be thief,u still remain d odidigboigboi of delta state sir.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2015
kataleya:
Abeg come back fast oooo. Even though say u be thief,u still remain d odidigboigboi of delta state sir.
lol
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by sammyj: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Story let him come and complete his jail term here

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Leaders like alamco (alamameseigha) of bayelsa and the odidigboigboi 1 his excellency chief onanefe James ibori might have stolen millions... no doubt... but they left great legacies behind, hence the massive followership.

Do I support corruption?? NO!!! But there are worse criminals roaming the streets in Nigeria..

1) former governor lucky osahon igbenedion
2) chief orji uzor kalu
3) alao akala
4) lawan
5) so many others that anger won't let me remember their useless names

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by tomakint: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2015
He should be declared thwe Lord of Delta State then!
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by menix(m): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
He should please come home, Buhari is waiting to complete his jail term..

Nigerians nd celebrating thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2015
fake news
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by houstonia(m): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2015
the realest and most underated mafian is out. damn! even Buhari no reach this guy. one of the first people who saw GEj's incompetence before he became the acting president.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by oluwafemi113(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Let me confirm first
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by coolitempa(f): 1:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibori.........a hopeless vagabond..... cheesy
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Desgidi(m): 2:28am On Sep 04, 2015
The odidikpogidi 1 of delta state should better run back to prison before the wailing wailer send him to a more rugged prison like Maiduguri prison....
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:
He should please come home, Buhari is waiting to complete his jail term..

Nigerians nd celebrating thieves.
this una buhari when una don turn to judge and una god over night, e never clear for una eye say the man dumb and has nothing to offer? Today buhari will arrest this, tomorrow he will arrest that, soon he will even arrest the air we breath yet he never even fit arrest fly. Dreamers.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Realisticman: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2015
And to tell you that the money he laundered that landed him in prison is from these same people! Wonders shall cease to end!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by chukel(m): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2015
May19:
Investigations have revealed that a former Delta State governor Chief James Onanefe Ibori who is serving his jail term in a London prison have been secretly released.

A source close to former Delta State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman Mr Pius Sinebe disclosed that Ibori have been released and that he is currently cooling off somewhere in the United kingdom pending when the release is made public as a grand reception to his Oghara home is still in the works.

Chief Ibori have been in London prison since 2012 on money laundry offences and is supposed to be legitimately freed October 2016, these and some other reasons have kept his release under wraps until it is politically safe to make it public officially.

The former governor while in prison have remained the political figurehead of the state, it is no surprise that many politicians of Delta decent within the “Ibori dynasty” have always consulted him in his London prison on important political matters including the sitting governor Dr Ifeanyi Okowa who allegedly visited him for endorsement during his campaign.

The former Delta boss have a cult followership in the state especially in his home town Oghara and the Urhobo kingdom, a crusade was recently organized by his supporters in the state for his immediate release and a birthday batch held in his stead while in prison, apparently the prayers have been answered.

His official return to the state will without a doubt change the entire landscape of Delta politics as he will once again hold sway to the state’s power machinery.

Details and circumstances surrounding his release are still sketchy but will be made public in due time according to the source.

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=493
all these bloggers who can't use correct English. U r the bane of success of the younger ones in waec. They read these nonsense and think they are correct and use them. You should have people who proof read before bringing things to the public domain. Students should avoid such blog sites.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Make e hide o! There is a new sheriff in town o! Somebody should tell him fast.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2015
chukel:
all these bloggers who can't use correct English. U r the bane of success of the younger ones in waec. They read these nonsense and think they are correct and use them. You should have people who proof read before bringing things to the public domain. Students should avoid such blog sites.

Our Standard of education don fall since. I think say na only me see am o! Problem dey with the word "has" Bash turned to "batch" abi na ibori prison number remind am of batch number? Descent as in ancestry turn "Decent" Na wa o! E fit be graduate sef. Something when Dem dey learn for primary with brighter Grammer those days. Excuse my typo na fone I dey use.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Savigne(f): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2015
2015 or 2016 I just want Uduaghan to follow suit when he's out.
That bigheaded thief has stolen Delta state dry,Ibori was considerate to an extent,unlike his successor.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by armadeo(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2015
chukel:

Can you imagine. I lost interest in the story. Birthday batch indeed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Misterdhee1(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Poverty keeps blinding our people's mind day in day out..Why follow a man that has been imprisoned for corrupt practices??

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by haul: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
armadeo:

Can you imagine. I lost interest in the story. Birthday batch indeed.
chukel:
Asiwaju9ja:

Our Standard of education don fall since. I think say na only me see am o! Problem dey with the word "has" Bash turned to "batch" abi na ibori prison number remind am of batch number? Descent as in ancestry turn "Decent" Na wa o! E fit be graduate sef. Something when Dem dey learn for primary with brighter Grammer those days. Excuse my typo na fone I dey use.
chukel:

You guys are wicked ! This is massacre! No word held back in your riposte, sofree sofree catch monkey ooo, not his fault if you ask me, I do blame google for giving adsense to all this yeye bloggers wey wan receive money from their poor delivery of informations.

Biko, e jo,please make una free am.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Five more days for confirmation before I accept this as authentic news.
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
May19:

The former Delta boss have a cult followership in the state especially in his home town Oghara and the Urhobo kingdom, a crusade was recently organized by his supporters in the state for his immediate release and a birthday bash held in his stead while in prison, apparently the prayers have been answered.

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=493

If I hear...President Buhari please do the needful.

Lalasticlala ..yes I have hit the mark...any bonus?

Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
haul:

You guys are wicked ! This is massacre! No word held back in your riposte, sofree sofree catch monkey ooo, not his fault if you ask me, I do blame google for giving adsense to all this yeye bloggers wey wan receive money from their poor delivery of informations.

Biko, e jo,please make una free am.

U sef don do small one "informations"
Re: Breaking: Former Delta Governor Ibori Secretely Released From London Prison? by enkay2go(f): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibori,abeg come o.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori / Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN / Is Dangote A Hausa Or A Fulani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.