Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) (3824 Views)

10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / As A Devoted Christian Should She Study Islamic Studies In The University? / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by truthislight: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, you are asking me to be biased??.....Well, you shouldn't have given in to her in the first place. lol......anyway you know what, why don't both of you open a new thread and fight it out to the death (actually come to think of it it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have battle threads on NL) grin
is Tpia a woman/girl?

Hmmmmmm! If true Tpia is a lady am seriously having concern on how her husband is coping.

@ muskeeto
how did you come to know Tpia is a she ?
Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, you are asking me to be biased??.....Well, you shouldn't have given in to her in the first place. lol......anyway you know what, why don't both of you open a new thread and fight it out to the death (actually come to think of it it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have battle threads on NL) grin

I concur o......make we hear word for dem o abeg
Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by Ptolomeus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
tpia@:

Get back to me when you're coherent.
I believe that the payment of tithes and contradictory biblical parables you have dried the brain. Ask your pastor to exorcise you ...
Then we speak.
Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by Ptolomeus(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
tpia@:
make sure you quote the posts, b.astard.

quote this one as well.
I said.
Religious fanaticism has gone mad.
You are wrong in the brain.
It is an ill-mannered, a ordinary.
Stop and insulting people!
OTARIO!
Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by MrAnony1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ptolomeus:
I said.
Religious fanaticism has gone mad.
You are wrong in the brain.
It is an ill-mannered, a ordinary.
Stop and insulting people!
OTARIO!
...Another one has joined in....wow, tpia vs ptolomeus & muskeeto. FIGHT!
Re: Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mr_Anony:
...Another one has joined in....wow, tpia vs ptolomeus & muskeeto. FIGHT!

<laugh wan kill me for here o>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Dont Pastors Preach About Sin Anymore? / Snake From A Woman's Private Part. / What Makes Chewing Gum During Service In Church Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.