Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! (2615 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / For The Guys; Wake up call / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by cindyrella(f): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2012
shocked I reject this kind of love in JESUS NAME!!
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by bernfame(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
AMEN!!!
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by achi4u(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
who knows how her bf do give it her in bed.
ruff ridyer
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
Please leave her alone! By the time he kills her,am sure her rotten corpse will turn restlessly in her grave. She will bite her rotten fingers for not listening to you (op), her friends and nairalanders. Mtcheew! Love my a**!
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by ronkebp(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hey!!!!!!! God!
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by sweetcocoa(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
I can imagine.

I don't even blame the boy nor feel sorry for the hopeless girl,why won't he do worse to her if she can boldly say she still loves him after that,mscheew.undecided
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Ranoscky(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ha! Emi Ranoscky Gbabescky. Omo yagbayascky to gbascky!

Whoeva should do this to "my own" sista wil DEFINITELY DIE!!!

And, YES, I said it!
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
She must be a nymphomaniac....maybe she loves ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
way her guy daggers her in bed..
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Where are those Wives And Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria (WAGBAN) small boys that were fighting me for my stand and refusal on violence against women? Where are they? They said it's ok to hit a woman "to set her straight". Back then i called them hypocrites, right now, they are worse than hypocrites. . . I don't see them on this thread defending this idiotic act!

Guess i was right afterall, as always. cool

1 Like

Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: Where are those Wives And Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria (WAGBAN) small boys that were fighting me for my stand and refusal on violence against women? Where are they? They said it's ok to hit a woman "to set her straight". Back then i called them hypocrites, right now, they are worse than hypocrites. . . I don't see them on this thread defending this idiotic act!

sharraaaaap
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: Where are those Wives And Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria (WAGBAN) small boys that were fighting me for my stand and refusal on violence against women? Where are they? They said it's ok to hit a woman "to set her straight". Back then i called them hypocrites, right now, they are worse than hypocrites. . . I don't see them on this thread defending this idiotic act!

sharraaaaap.. Ur post doesn't make sense.
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
bennyraz: sharraaaaap.. Ur post doesn't make sense.
. . .to you.

Well, hang yourself for i don't care what you think. Never have, Never will!. . . .

<<\cool/>>
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Greta21(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
190: maybe she cheated thats why he beat her
and that is justification
"maybe she cheated...!!
r u 4 real?
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by cindyrella(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
bennyraz: sharraaaaap
shocked shocked shocked so you are one of them?
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: . . .to you.

Well, hang yourself for i don't care what you think. Never have, Never will!. . . .

<<\cool/>>
and what are u feeling like?
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella:
shocked shocked shocked so you are one of them?
one of who
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by cindyrella(f): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
bennyraz: one of who
WAGBAN
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella:
WAGBAN
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2012

I don't get you.
Why must you always choose to dangle on either extreme ends of an issue?
Is it that you simply lack the wisdom to find equilibrium in anything?

Ofcourse if someone over-steps and pushes you past your threshold as a human being and blocks your escape to "walk away", basically implying "I will subjugate and attack your person, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it but stay there and take it like a betch because I have a v[i]a[/i]gina and you don't"; then the reasonable thing to do at that point is to connect face with back-of-hand, so the message is clear that you don't intend to take that ish any further.

But there is a difference between corrective reactivity and sadism.

And I say to you again smiley, may your girlfriend/wife never turn into a serial-slapper/property-destroyer/etc and may you never be put to the test of your "anti-Wagban" campaign wink.
But come, don't you think it rather pointless for you to still be hustling for browny-points from faceless NL girls at this point?
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2012
bennyraz: sharraaaaap.. Ur post doesn't make sense.
And urs does abi? Woman beater Oshi!

May ur balls dissolve. angry
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Greta_21:
and that is justification
"maybe she cheated...!!
r u 4 real?
He is for real!

Men like him are called reptiles.

1 Like

Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2012
The WAGBAN crew are trooping in. . . I'll wait for them to form an army, then it would be me against the army. I'm a one man army. . .

Will take them down, as usual. . . e ti po to, elo po si wa.

<<\cool/>>
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2012
@Id.. Mo ti gbo o grin @Sexskillz, i will open another thread for this thing.. There we'll trash issues.
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2012
I'll be waiting. . . <<\cool/>>
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
What really happened? Thinking aloud though.
Re: Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! by Stargirl36(f): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2012
Nawa 4 dis world o, wht r people turnin to

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Rules To Remember In Life / Girls Are Unpredictable / Linda Ikeji Is Single And Searching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.