Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? (889 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
My fiancee believes it not right and has been picking quarrel with me for communicating with my Exs.They are two:one is married whereas the other is still single.The unmarried one calls though but the married one calls often to ask about my wellbeing and to seek for advice and I too do reciprocate by calling them. Bottom line:This issue doesn't go down well with my fiancee.Pls what is the way out.
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by Roseey0(f): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Tel dm ur bfrnd dosnt like it or u convince ur bfrnd 2 trust u more
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by seedord247(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2012
^ is this somali english?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by KINGwax(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2012
For me, i do it for only one reason, they may come handy when sex goes randy!
Face your girl u generation of possessed demons! Leave your ex to her boyfriend. Abi were tie ni eyin kids yi ni?
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by 190theclown: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2012
I nor fit shout
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by tobechi74: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
I nor fit shout

then shut up
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by cog1: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
As far as I'm concerned,there's nothing
wrong with communicating with an ex;
exchanging info as adults as
far as it does not infringe on your
present r/ship and no sex involved.
In this case,your ex is obviously upset
About the whole arrangement.
For peace to reign,let go.
Especially as your conscience is clear,
and its purely altruistic;you've got
nothing to lose or gain.
Blessed day.
Re: Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? by Rocktation(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
@Topic; Total BS...if you can help it, that is.

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria Soon. What Should I Know About Nigerian Girls? / Exclusive:top Tips For A Happy Relationship / as a learner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.