Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (9345 Views)

New Format To Send Love Text Messages To Your Boyfriend And Grilfriend / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. / Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by prettyrich(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
my husband and his ex still keeps in touch,but he keeps denying it.even wen i saw him sneaking into the girls house.he still denyed.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by 5stardude: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
Can we keep in-touch
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by r231(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
prettyrich:

my husband and his ex still keeps in touch,but he keeps denying it.even wen i saw him sneaking into the girls house.he still denyed.

ok nothing wrong with keeping in touch if they have a good relationship as a friend

but sneaking into the girls house. . . . . wow

trouble dey o
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by splitnaija(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2011
You husband preferred you to his ex- that's why he married you. So take things easy with him, talk it over with him after a good meal and make sure you don't go threatening him or the lady. With time, he will definitely leave the lady.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2011

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
Maybe he prefers to touch her punny with his joystick
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Emmbi: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
I don't agree with the above statement, it might not be that he prefers you to his ex and that's why they broke up. Rather, their breakup could be as a result of other circumstances. As a man, I can honestly tell you that a man does not maintain close friendship with an ex with a pure mind. Like it or not, there would always be intimate attraction there as they have been intimate previously. (talking from experience I agreed with ur statement Greggj.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by 195(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
thats what you women get when you marry a man within 2 days of meeting him undecided
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2011
If noting is going on, why was he sneaking
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by kobikwelu(m): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2011
no looong thing,

the guy is getting "free-kpomo"

we all know ex-sex is always sweeter that when both are dating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by toyemz(f): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2011
@poster

make him jealous
that way he will revert his attention back to you
and concentrate on you

( do your groundwork,find out what makes him jealous and pretend to go for it)
the important thing is to get his eye (heart) away from his ex
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Mynd44: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
What if she does what makes him jealous and he feels he can't be with her anymore, are you going to marry her?
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by toyemz(f): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
spec savers your attention is seriously needed here!

on a serious note,you really think that making a man jealous results into him leaving you
especially when he is the one with the dancing eyes?
you are a man,so you should know the answer

i sincerely pray that it does not come to the point of it being the marriage being ended
I'm pretty sure that most people prayer here
so why cant you join in the well wishers and stop looking the other way
negativity
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Mynd44: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
I made that comment on the assumption that making the man jealous might onclude some flirting(even though she might not actually cheat)^^^
I made that comment on the assumption that making the man jealous might onclude some flirting(even though she might not actually cheat)
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by toyemz(f): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
i get you
but never underestimate the mind of a woman
she doesn't have to flirt to make her man jealous
there are ways and there are ways
that much i know
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by prettyrich(f): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
pls let me explain further,i new him 5 years before we got married.and this particular girl was introduce to me as a family friend then,she kept coming to visit us,and was always all over my husband then we were not married.b4 we got married i discover they were dating.which i confronted him with and he apologises and he broke up with her.six years into our marriage i found out they were still keeping in touch.but my husband keep denying it,not until i saw him visiting the girl.i decided to confront him,this to be sincere i did not take it likely,i even talk to the girl in disguise, came to find out that she was the one who realy want him back even has he has told her that he dont want to double date,this is what the girl told unknowingly to her,she thought was was discussing with her friend.sorry to say this the is 7 years older than me and she is not on the pretty side.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
prettyrich:

sorry to say this the is 7 years older than me and she is not on the pretty side.

OK. so maybe . .just maybe . . she married you for your looks but still in love with the girl.

Your husband is cheating on you.

The ball is in your court.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Chiangel1(f): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hmm, Prettyrich, calm down! Lets do the analysis, So he was double dating after he started dating u, meaning he cheated on you with her? But the gurl in question is someone he has known b4 he met you, so maybe they had something in common or in d past, ok and they broke up, and no wu think they have somethn going on? Ok, lets say, its either he doesnt wanna hurt u, or make u fink hes dating her, dats why hes sneaking and denying it cos just mayb u wont understand, but who would? A gurl he cheated with , or maybe hes actually cheating on u cos he has had a connection wiv her he cant hve wiv u, but now, my advice would be, dont be mad or upset or angry, try to look at d situation in 2 ways, prepare dinner, light some candles, do somethn really romantic and let him know how much you love him and cannot loose him, just maybe u 2 hvnt had a real good time togeda and hes seeking dat outside his home, dont confront him wiv cheating on you, i believe if a mans got all he needs inside he wont go looking outside, so make sure uve been paying some good attention to his needs and to him and you will win him back. But please dont try getting him jealous, cos u mite just loose him faster!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by splitnaija(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2011
^^^ Agreed. More like a detailed explanation of my earlier suggestion.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by nassiwa: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2011
your Husband sneaking into his ex- girl friend's house?? It says it all that he cheats on you with her. Try to save your marriage otherwise you are losing him.
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by NEROSKY(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Chi angel: Hmm, Prettyrich, calm down! Lets do the analysis, So he was double dating after he started dating u, meaning he cheated on you with her? But the gurl in question is someone he has known b4 he met you, so maybe they had something in common or in d past, ok and they broke up, and no wu think they have somethn going on? Ok, lets say, its either he doesnt wanna hurt u, or make u fink hes dating her, dats why hes sneaking and denying it cos just mayb u wont understand, but who would? A gurl he cheated with , or maybe hes actually cheating on u cos he has had a connection wiv her he cant hve wiv u, but now, my advice would be, dont be mad or upset or angry, try to look at d situation in 2 ways, prepare dinner, light some candles, do somethn really romantic and let him know how much you love him and cannot loose him, just maybe u 2 hvnt had a real good time togeda and hes seeking dat outside his home, dont confront him wiv cheating on you, i believe if a mans got all he needs inside he wont go looking outside, so make sure uve been paying some good attention to his needs and to him and you will win him back. But please dont try getting him jealous, cos u mite just loose him faster!

Nice one, but op, what's the update now
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by cornie11: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am Natasha Cornie form Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 3years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him with a friend of mine, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Youngpo413: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
kobikwelu:
no looong thing,

the guy is getting "free-kpomo"

we all know ex-sex is always sweeter that when both are dating

lol but na true o
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Youngpo413: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
prettyrich:
pls let me explain further,i new him 5 years before we got married.and this particular girl was introduce to me as a family friend then,she kept coming to visit us,and was always all over my husband then we were not married.b4 we got married i discover they were dating.which i confronted him with and he apologises and he broke up with her.six years into our marriage i found out they were still keeping in touch.but my husband keep denying it,not until i saw him visiting the girl.i decided to confront him,this to be sincere i did not take it likely,i even talk to the girl in disguise, came to find out that she was the one who realy want him back even has he has told her that he dont want to double date,this is what the girl told unknowingly to her,she thought was was discussing with her friend.sorry to say this the is 7 years older than me and she is not on the pretty side.

you dont know how tight her pusy is...do you?
Forget about beauty o...,there is something about her that keeps attracting your hubby to her honey pot...

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by GoodFaith: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
prettyrich:

"i saw him sneaking into the girls house."---- I guess your phone can't take pictures
You should have followed in to the girl house for three some
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by GoodFaith: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
prettyrich:
"she is not on the pretty side."
Sorry men cheating is not a about pretty some time
We men are generally greedy
Keep ur marriage together
The other girl might just be a good Bleep to ur husband
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by GoodFaith: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
195:
thats what you women get when you marry a man within 2 days of meeting him undecided
Please go with your BS
You might still know a man for 10 years and the man will still cheat
don't blame the lady
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
splitnaija:
You husband preferred you to his ex- that's why he married you. So take things easy with him, talk it over with him after a good meal and make sure you don't go threatening him or the lady. With time, he will definitely leave the lady.

oh its bulllshit!talking and don't understand what u talking. already that he is denying sneaking is a problem. pffff i wouldn't stand this situation!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by holyboss: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
undecided

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by raziboi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
kill him

or let's cheat on him

STILL Nairaland ;
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by GoodFaith: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
raziboi:
kill him

or let's cheat on him

STILL Nairaland ;
U are so cheap
Looking for easy P
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by sheymoni(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Relax ur husband just want to get his retirement benefits grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / [must See Photos] See The Hot Curvy Lady Drake Was Spotted With On A Date / Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.