Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? (8142 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2007
Siena:

Noooo! TOH, not all Nigerian men are like that. sad

Not true. I'm Nigerian, and very romantic, probably too much so, and too trusting.

Thanks Iice! kiss

Aww, Militia, I love you too! Shame you're married. sad

Some Nigerian men are ok, same way some Nigerian ladies are a bit materialistic. Love them though! smiley

Don't worry baby, with God all things are possible! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Just have faith!

Don't forget you are not "the typical' Nigerian dude we are talking about here. You are a Nigerian dude with a difference darling! kiss While not all are "first class agberos" of course,---the majority know themselves! tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2007
ikamefa:

@topic likkle babies enclosed in big physical frames!

all you need to get them is a formula, a method , a contraption and the rest is history " grin "

any way sha we love them cheesy can't have it any other way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You understand!  I say na formula!  Once you have a system from day one--do not deviate from it.  You will train them like puppies and they will learn to understand when to bark and when to bite! cheesy He can make all the warrior sounds outside the house with his friends oh--No wahala. When he comes home, he knows which side of the bed is his! grin

That is why I do not understand why most women make noise about Nigerian men.  Just study them for like one month.  Come up with a system and follow it to the letter--like you say--the rest is history!!!!  No long talk! cool  The man will learn to read your mind since you have trained him so well! kiss

Nothing dey happen!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Gamine(f): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2007
Nigerian guys are ok smiley

i dont really imagine dating someone from another country sha undecided

im ok with my lovely Naija Bobos wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by sesethu(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2007
I think naija men are sweet or shud i say yoruba men as i dated one and marid him and he is romantic and damn gorgeous mhhh!i looove me some naija for sure
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2007
The annoying thing is teenagers with itching testosterone are now following their footsteps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by darfur(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
Jezzy:

Nigerian men,Hmmmmm!
Isn't it just funny how quickly they profess their love and funnier how much more quicker they want to get into our pants?
We want to be wooed.How difficult can wooing us be?

heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is the most difficult thing in nigeria, it has reduced the average lifespan of the nigerian man from 50yrs to 45yrs and still going down. it has converted I0% of nigerian men to homosexuals. and you are asking if it's difficult. . . . . . .hehehehe. . . ebelebe igba grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by davidif: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2007
Look how y'all dissing us, when we start dating other nationalities and races you start whining like babies that we don't love y'all, yet you disrespect us like this. Thank God i'm in yanki, i don't have to put up with that nonsense because we have several "options" here. There are akatas, oyinbos, kokoyes and even chinko's. Naija boys i pity for una investing all this time and money for some of this snubbish condescending girls. I can't imagine spend my time trying to be sweet to some unattractive, average looking naija chic when i could be dating a domenican or a Jessica Alba look alike who is sooooooooooo sweet, friendly and nuturing. I hope i don't ever marry naija girl, by the way Stillwater do you go to OSU also? holla at me.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2007
Jezzy:

Nigerian men,Hmmmmm!
Isn't it just funny how quickly they profess their love and funnier how much more quicker they want to get into our pants?
We want to be wooed.How difficult can wooing us be?

Nah its very easy, about as easy as pouring water on a rock to soak it.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2007
davidif:

Look how y'all dissing us, when we start dating other nationalities and races you start whining like babies that we don't love y'all, yet you disrespect us like this. Thank God i'm in yanki, i don't have to put up with that nonsense because we have several "options" here. There are akatas, oyinbos, kokoyes and even chinko's. Naija boys i pity for una investing all this time and money for some of this snubbish condescending girls. I can't imagine spend my time trying to be sweet to some unattractive, average looking naija chic when i could be dating a domenican or a Jessica Alba look alike who is sooooooooooo sweet, friendly and nuturing. I hope i don't ever marry naija girl, by the way Stillwater do you go to OSU also? holla at me.
OSU ke. What made you think so? undecided undecided
Anyway I will holla at you, HOLLA!!!

PTH:

Nah its very easy, about as easy as pouring water on a rock to soak it.
lol, That's easy grin tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 17, 2007
They think all girls are easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2007
Lol Siena, you were barely raised IN Nigeria, that's why you arent mentally disgusting like the others although you do have some raised by Western mentality that are still retarded.

Ok. Let's just say 95% suck and you are part of the 5% wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2007
****this is for those who said sh*! bout us*** angry angry

damnnnn when i was 'bout clickin' on this topic i tot i was gon see sumn like Nigerian men are the best in the world, they are off the chain,they are so damn fly and watever instead its the opposite im gettin here angry well y'all can stay hatin nigeria men who cares what y'all says. . . im still gettin em cats grin tongue they say u'll never kno wat u have until u fuc*in' loose it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

***for those who appreciates us!! cool

Gamine:

Nigerian guys are ok smiley

i don't really imagine dating someone from another country sha undecided

im ok with my lovely Naija Bobos wink
wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

****this is for those who said sh*! bout us*** angry angry

damnnnn when i was 'bout clickin' on this topic i tot i was gon see sumn like Nigerian men are the best in the world, they are off the chain,they are so damn fly and watever instead its the opposite im gettin here angry well y'all can stay hatin nigeria men who cares what y'all says. . . im still gettin em cats grin tongue they say u'll never kno what u have until u fuc*in' loose it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

***for those who appreciates us!! cool
wink

**yawn** they also said action is better than words undecided
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

**yawn** they also said action is better than words undecided

*eyebrow highly raised* angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

*eyebrow highly raised* angry

what did i do now? eh?
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by dapsins69(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2007
u all ladies need to get a life,

get me
wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2007
dapsins69:

get me
wink

hmmmmm. . . . you sef, you're brave. . . you dare? on a woman's thread. that's like playing with a lioness 's cubs. get me? undecided
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

what did i do now? eh?

eyebrow re-raised higher angry

dapsins69:

get me
wink

tru that!!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

eyebrow re-raised higher angry

you're due for eyebrow wax anywaz, so raise it higher, eventually it'll fall off . . .eh? kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2007
undecided
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

undecided

@ post
you see? jay just answered my question. . . some of them are just plain clueless (confused, dnt know ***) grin . . . but you can't stop loving them aanywayz. . .no matter how xxxxx they are, they'll always be our naija men! kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

@ post
you see? jay just answered my question. . . some of them are just plain clueless (confused, dnt know ***) grin

y'all have my words already. . . . . . . tongue cool cool coolif una like make una go marry chineese bleeped up face n smelly ass n****as. . . . its yo choice din said it b4 y'all aint gon do sh*! all y'all gotta be sayin it talk talk talk talk and @ the end grin grin cheesy cheesy u kno what i mean!!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

y'all have my words already. . . . . . . tongue cool cool coolif una like make una go marry chineese bleeped up face n smelly ass n****as. . . . its yo choice din said it before y'all aint gon do sh*! all y'all gotta be sayin it talk talk talk talk and @ the end grin grin cheesy cheesy u kno what i mean!!

hmmmmmmm. . . .over stepping the limit. true naija boy. . . when you say you love 'em, they start the shakara. . . hisses.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

hmmmmmmm. . . .over stepping the limit. true naija boy. . . when you say you love 'em, they start the shakara. . . hisses.

did i ever mentioned that i was fake!! angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

did i ever mentioned that i was fake!! angry angry angry

**fanning self** ohh boy, all the hot flames. . . huffing and puffing. . .all of this just for me? who said you were faking, abeg, don't put words in my mouth. just as you're a naija boy. . .am also a naija girl. . . abi what's wrong. una have jedijedi? LMFAO. . . .hehehehe
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

**fanning self** ohh boy, all the hot flames. . . huffing and puffing. . .all of this just for me? who said you were faking, abeg, don't put words in my mouth. just as you're a naija boy. . .am also a naija girl. . . abi what's wrong. una have jedijedi? LMFAO. . . .hehehehe

jedijedi ko je eti je eti ni angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2007
D-reloaded:

Lol Siena, you were barely raised IN Nigeria, that's why you arent mentally disgusting like the others although you do have some raised by Western mentality that are still retarded.

Ok. Let's just say 95% suck and you are part of the 5% wink

My dear Siena does not understand "agberoism" at all.  But I guess his being on Nairaland has opened his eyes to that aspect of the "typical" Nigerian dude's psyche!  You are so right 95% of them are useless!  Siena is really part of that 5%.  

Please Siena, educated these our local Nigerian dudes what it is to be a true gentleman please!   They are so very useless. cheesy 

Most Nigerian guys are so dumb that when you smile at them, they automatically think they can collect $200 and Pass Go! cheesy

Bush boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2007
almondjoy:

My dear Siena does not understand "agberoism" at all. But I guess his being on Nairaland has opened his eyes to that aspect of the "typical" Nigerian dude's psyche! You are so right 95% of them are useless! Siena is really part of that 5%.

Please Siena, educated these our local Nigerian dudes what it is to be a true gentleman please! They are so very useless. cheesy

Most Nigerian guys are so dumb that when you smile at them, they automatically think they can collect $200 and Pass Go! cheesy

Bush boys!

LMFAO . . . harsh words. . . but true true. . . and when you tell them you don't have the money, they think you're lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2007
almondjoy:

Most Nigerian guys are so dumb that when you smile at them, they automatically think they can collect $200 and Pass Go
! cheesy

Bush boys!

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy but who cares angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy but who cares angry

ehrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . why do you think a thread like this exist? ov course we care. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . why do you think a thread like this exist? ov course we care. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But unfortunately we fuckin DONT!!! tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

But unfortunately we fuckin DONT!!! tongue

so you admit it. . . shame shame. . . guess you're the other 95% lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **shakes head**, and here i thought you were better than that. . . hmmm, ole ni ile nigeria wa lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

April Fool Jokes Messages And Pranks Ideas / The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / Some Fulani Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.