Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? (8144 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

You people are mad foolish. The girl is pretty much Irish and she's married to a Nigeria specifically an Igbo man whether you like it or not, so I suggest you get over her comments. Have a problkem? Talk to her husband

still_water, No one is hiding, If some imbeciles want to generalize and say ALL Nigerian females are sluts. Na their own palavar. Their sisters, female cousins, etc are obviously sluts then. Why should I be bothered, Only immature runts reason that way and considering that I don't hang out with immature bastards, it really doesnt matter. Yea prostitution is high in Nigeria, no shit. Can most of them really be blamed, how many males actaully get jobs after school in Nigeria not to talk of females, I guess that's how some of them survive, latching themselves on pathetic married men, luckily some of us arent in such a situation and don't have to rely on anyone for anything.

No one should even mind what otele is saying. If you read his first post you'd see he's frustrated because some Nigerian chick has been giving him the runaround obviously because he's a loser so he's taking out his frustrations on us here. Lmao don't you see that all he needs is our pity? cry
I agree with your words smiley smiley. And I think I lashed out so badly.

For people like that bastard and male prostitute, I thank God there are gonorrhea, syphillis, genital warts and herpes and the unbeatable HIV. So continue your research. What you are looking for would be deeply rewarded in your death bed.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
@otele
this bobo still dey talk? shocked
dude, where those the pic of your sisters that you put up there? it just baffles me how an ass can make a bigger ass of himself. this bobo try o, he does not only try, he portrays the stupidity and idiotic acts of what some of our naija men immitates this days. ewoooo, my naija sisters, the base of the stupidity of some of our naija men does not start from nigeria, but from outsiders like otele, they try to copy their disgraceful act, they way they look, dress, etc.
@otele
i think your problem might have been you trying to get a sisi from naija, however, she refused and rejecteed your ass. . .that's the reason why you're brewing and throwing flames on this site. but i think you best respect yourself and shut that sh^t up.
the results of all the investigations have arrived and i'll reveal it to my fellow nairalanders. . . . otele, you were born into a prostitution harlem. your mother knowing she could not stand your ugliness and mental inabilities decided to leave you and run away. later in the years, finding out what your mom did, you decided to take it on all women, including my beautiful naija sisters.
but just to update you, there's been a mental retardation hospital built especially for people like you, diagnosed with trisomy 21 (down syndrome), so instead of wasting your time with nairaland, i think you best check into one as soon as possible before all hope is lost for you.
even God is with you. sh^t, he even left Briteny Spears just to help your a$$ out. knowing it's now or its too late.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

You people are mad foolish. The girl is pretty much Irish and she's married to a Nigeria specifically an Igbo man whether you like it or not, so I suggest you get over her comments. Have a problkem? Talk to her husband

still_water, No one is hiding, If some imbeciles want to generalize and say ALL Nigerian females are sluts. Na their own palavar. Their sisters, female cousins, etc are obviously sluts then. Why should I be bothered, Only immature runts reason that way and considering that I don't hang out with immature bastards, it really doesnt matter. Yea prostitution is high in Nigeria, no shit. Can most of them really be blamed, how many males actaully get jobs after school in Nigeria not to talk of females, I guess that's how some of them survive, latching themselves on pathetic married men, luckily some of us arent in such a situation and don't have to rely on anyone for anything.

No one should even mind what otele is saying. If you read his first post you'd see he's frustrated because some Nigerian chick has been giving him the runaround obviously because he's a loser so he's taking out his frustrations on us here. Lmao don't you see that all he needs is our pity? cry

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
to toyin, still wtaer and co

Let me re quote otele's problem

no wonder the babe i was trying to date keeps delaying the issue. perhaps there is a white guy somewhere or black british dude whom she is hoping will come to her. . . hmmmmn. . . . . I see.

. . I say Bullshit. . . i'm not calling her again. what rubbish, i'll start sleeping with any LovePeddler that comes my way  angry angry

Like I said before, he just needs our pity.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
pictures dont lie tongue
the igbo babe who was playing hard to get has tried to call me after i sent her the game up text. but no more xmas fun with her tongue
she can find another dude, after all there are soooo many white arses in london tongue tongue tongue
i'll enjoy my xmas with other bitches, no commitment. . . that is freedom cool

truth is bitter. . . . pictures dont lie

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os662.html

nigerian woman dupes american. thief, ette people, ugly, greedy, whorish, indecent nigerian speaker. very dirty bitch, the only nigerian female speaker and hopefully the only one ever till 200yrs tongue shame on you all. they gave you a chance to prove a point and ette did prove the point grin

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

pity your dirty self and all those dirty sisters of yours. you will never get any romance from a reasonable dude like me tongue

when you open your smelly thong, the unfortunate dude with you will loose his sexual appetite because of the stench that emanates from your panties. go have a bath, bitch grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
stillwater:

I agree with your words smiley smiley. And I think I lashed out so badly.

For people like that bastard and male prostitute, I thank God there are gonorrhea, syphillis, genital warts and herpes and the unbeatable HIV. So continue your research. What you are looking for would be deeply rewarded in your death bed.

unless you are a doctor or some paramedic, your apparent knowledge of these diseases (which are rampant in nigeria) seem to come from experience. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ride on . . dirty girl tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
@toyinyaro
a lion begets a lion. so also, a harlot begets a harlot. ya mama tried to teach you how to be a good harlot but she was shocked that you know more than her grin grin grin grin

ashawo pikin of ashawo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
otele!! wink

ha ha ha hes fuckin back!! keep it up hommie . . . LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
dont mind the smelly bitches. to think i was about to fall in love with some brixton nigerian bitch is shocking. thank heavens i realised what i was going into.

check out the babes from other african countries. see the east africans, see the carribeans, even white babes better sef.

nigerian babes, i thought i was pitying them by going after one. no more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i want to live long cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2007
and for you greedy igbo women, hear what your own sister says . . . . It wasnt me saying this o . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19138.13440.html#msg1780831

hard facts. this is what i escaped this xmas tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2007
otele:

@toyinyaro
a lion begets a lion. so also, a harlot begets a harlot. ya mama tried to teach you how to be a good harlot but she was shocked that you know more than her grin grin grin grin

LMFAO. . . .are you feeling all grown up now? he said something about my mom being a slut and he's all proud of himself. atleast my mama tried to teach me sth. . .yes my dear, my mama taught me self-respect and morals too. . . .too bad yours ditched out on you the same day they diagnosed you for trisomy 21. i don't blame her for ditching you. . but i do blame her for carrying you to full terms. . .too bad she didn't know about abortion then. then she could have save me the trouble of teaching you atleast an ounce of morals.

omg. . .even those pills they gave you at kolomental institue did not help. now you come on nairaland still disgracing yourself like this, baby doll, that's not going to help you. cry cry i just met this otele self, and i dey weep for him. his lifestory is tough oh

otele:

@toyinyaro

lmao. . . i guess he has something against the truth. . .i helped this mumu know about his childhood and how he was deserted and now he's branding me the ashewo haba. . i guess the truth does hurt.
babe, it's one thing to ignore the truth, but its another to start calling people names. . .so elementary school. . .even i wasn't this foolish as you are now back then. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jayvin01:

otele!! wink

ha ha ha hes fuckin back!! keep it up hommie . . . LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you, you're another story. . .not even worth a sec of my time. . .

[b]
(you, this igbos, if otele is one of your dogs pretending to be non-Nigerian, abeg come and take him o. he's polluting this thread with too much of his sh^t. shows the desperation of some trying to be outsiders, like trying to be american. shame shame)
[/b]
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

you, you're another story. . .not even worth a sec of my time. . .

LMAO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *ignored and page was successfully closed!* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2007
jayvin01:

LMAO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *ignored and page was successfully closed!* cheesy cheesy cheesy

**shakes head** one of otele's puppet
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 12:32am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

**shakes head** one of otele's puppet

*ignored* page closed* . . . .LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 19, 2007
otele:

unless you are a doctor or some paramedic, your apparent knowledge of these diseases (which are rampant in nigeria) seem to come from experience. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ride on . . dirty girl tongue
Of course I'm a proud biology student tongue where else would I know these stuff. Have you finished your research with your privates, have you finshed your rounds of prostitution, how is business going? Has your privates started itching you? undecided You know it starts by painful urination and discharge of pus, (I guess that's where the madness you are exhibiting is coming from). Wish you the best of scratching and itching. Don't scratch yourself hard oo you might bleed to death.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2007
stillwater:

Of course I'm a proud biology student tongue where else would I know these stuff. Have you finished your research with your privates, have you finshed your rounds of prostitution, how is business going? Has your privates started itching you? undecided You know it starts by painful urination and discharge of pus, (I guess that's where the madness you are exhibiting is coming from). Wish you the best of scratching and itching. Don't scratch yourself hard oo you might bleed to death.

lol. . .abeg, dnt advice him not to scratch too hard jo. . . .let it scratch as hard as possible. one less dog . . until they all go extinct grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 19, 2007
D-reloaded:

to toyin, still wtaer and co

Let me re quote otele's problem

pity him? when his own species can't? well, it might be worth the try. maybe nairaland is his a way of consoling himself. cry cry
ok otele, my dear, we pity you. now you can go back to the dog pit you escaped from. better hurry, before the dog hunters catch up to you lipsrsealed but then, take your time.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ifyalways(f): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2007
otele:

and for you greedy igbo women, hear what your own sister says . . . . It wasnt me saying this o . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19138.13440.html#msg1780831

hard facts. this is what i escaped this xmas tongue

otele,you are being simply stupid,silly and foolish too.
who cares if you had a personal problem in your love life? that is not reason enough for you to come here and rubbish all Nigerian girls ?
why bother us with your sad love story?
i am saying this because when a mad one goes naked in the market square,ihere goes to the umunna.gini gbasara ihe nnenneigbo kwuru with what is happening here?
take your frustrated life to the bush where you appeared from.

@ topic i used to adore Nigerian men but of late i have been seeing things from a different view. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2007
no wonder the babe i was trying to date keeps delaying the issue. perhaps there is a white guy somewhere or black british dude whom she is hoping will come to her. . . hmmmmn. . . . . I see.

. . I say Bullshit. . . i'm not calling her again. what rubbish, i'll start sleeping with any LovePeddler that comes my way angry angry

Again, I weep for you. All shall be well in Jesus' name. cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 19, 2007
D-reloaded:

Again, I weep for you. All shall be well in Jesus' name. cry cry cry

lol. . .
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2007
[size=17pt]Majority of Nigerian Men stinks grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they have both mouth and body odor cry[/size]

Thread Close cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by debosky(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2007
Including Mr. O cheesy cheesy

Thread Closed grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2007
debosky:

Including Mr. O cheesy cheesy

Thread Closed grin
U dey craze oh no be small grin grin, anyway my husband is excluded from the majority of smelly Naija men grin grin, so sharrap there my friend tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by debosky(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2007
Truth is bitter, Mr. O is as smelly as the rest of us cheesy. . .and while you're at it, sharrap there too mafriend tongue grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Islander(f): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

[size=17pt]Majority of Nigerian Men stinks grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they have both mouth and body odor cry[/size]

Thread Close cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the thumbs up wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, ROFLMSAO
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Freewilly(f): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2007
Who is mr. o debosky pls tell me
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2007
I have a phobia to to bad smells, so that should tell you my man his 100% clean kiss kiss

Islander:

Thanks for the thumbs up wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, ROFLMSAO
LOL abi nah lie, you witness it too grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

Who is mr. o debosky please tell me
Mr O is just a important guy kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by debosky(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

Mr O is just a important guy kiss kiss kiss

A smelly important guy grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Freewilly(f): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2007
debosky keep playing with me and I'll come their and strangle you angry now who is Mr. O angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2007
debosky:

A smelly important guy grin grin grin
Eya you get mouth on net, i no blame grin grin grin in person we both know you no fit look the bobo eyes tongue

Mr O kiss kiss kiss Special bobo kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / The Eyo Festival In Lagos State / White Men Who Loves Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.