Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? (8141 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2007
ooohh lawd!! gettin whole thing twisted. . . . ill advise u read it again!! i said i dont curr wat y'all say!! angry u have the right to stay hatin wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2007
that's what they say. . .we "hate" when we tell them the turth. oga fun e

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2007
*them* ke. . . . . : undecided they ke undecided keep it up. . . . . as long as u don't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin *shakes head* orisirisi zoomed off to a better thread. . . y'all aint deserve my sweat!! tongue wink

clowns!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

*them* ke. . . . . : undecided they ke undecided keep it up. . . . . as long as u don't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin *shakes head* orisirisi zoomed off to a better thread. . . y'all aint deserve my sweat!! tongue wink

you're right we don't. . . we deserve better. . tongue

jayvin01:

clowns!!!!!!!!!
clown's ke? no wonder you act the clown's puppet. tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by jayvin01: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2007
better ko butter ni undecided
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2007
jayvin01:

better ko butter ni undecided

hehehe. . . butter pelu bread would be nice too.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
so nigerian girls hate us like this undecided anyways, thank God i only need just one nigerian girl to like me. . . and i've got that already. but let's face the facts. . . . you say 95% of nigerian men are sh-t, ask the men, they'll say I0I% of naija babes are . . . . lipsrsealed you know now grin

keep hating the guys from your country, try leaving them and getting "better treatment" from guys from other countries(you think those guys will respect you until the day u have a fight he'll remind you how he "rescued" you from your country) however that leave you guys to babes from other countries and when that happens dont complain.

after all. . . it is part and parcel of globalisation cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2007
toshmann:

so nigerian girls hate us like this undecided anyways, thank God i only need just one nigerian girl to like me. . . and i've got that already. but let's face the facts. . . . you say 95% of nigerian men are sh-t, ask the men, they'll say I0I% of naija babes are . . . . lipsrsealed you know now grin

keep hating the guys from your country, try leaving them and getting "better treatment" from guys from other countries(you think those guys will respect you until the day u have a fight he'll remind you how he "rescued" you from your country) however that leave you guys to babes from other countries and when that happens don't complain.

after all. . . it is part and parcel of globalisation cheesy

We do not hate you guys!  We are just discussing "the way" you are.  Nothing wrong with the truth.   You guys are low-maintainance and are easier to handle than other guys in most other cultures.  Because you guys are so PREDICTABLE. kiss

Nothing wrong with that!  All na management---ooooooh! cheesy

Just for one pot of soup and a peck on the cheek--you are in hog heaven! Not much investment of time, energy and resources needed. kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
let me tell you about nigerian babes. . . .

igbo girls. . . . . . money money everytime. take them out and buy them stuff and they immediately see you as a fool that they can use to get money. even when you are trying to be nice, they think the've got a mugu angry angry

hausa babes. . . . . . . . very unromantic, no sense of self, not intellectually challenging. waiting for orders. just a little above a housegirl. angry angry

yoruba girls the dirtiest thing God ever created. i cant say more angry angry

calabar babes very promiscous things. these ones will sleep with you and all your friends at the same time. if your father comes along they wont mind angry angry

benue girls sex machines. but they have started to learn from igbo babes how to get money from men.

edo babes he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee shocked  international prostitutes. they are not hiding it. they have no shame. family business, family tradition, life ambition shameless angry angry

port harcourt babes how wont they hate nigerian men when all of them are after some white dudes with the dollars. no thanx to mend, the white guys have run away. the wife of the late brit whose child was released sometime ago cannot even speak good english. ashawo people angry angry

abuja babes waiting for the senators and honourable members of the national assembly to spend their loot on them. disgusting painting old cargoes, high grade prostitutes and na God go punish all of them angry angry

the average village girl woe betide any corper posted to her village, she will worry him to bed hoping to get belle for him.  angry angry

we dont like you, bitchy, smelling,greedy,shameless whores parading the country, the ones abroad are no better, they put our name to shame, gossip like parrots, ill mannered, poorly brought up wanton fools. angry angry

I otele have spoken angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
no wonder the babe i was trying to date keeps delaying the issue. perhaps there is a white guy somewhere or black british dude whom she is hoping will come to her. . . hmmmmn. . . . . I see.

. . I say Bullshit. . . i'm not calling her again. what rubbish, i'll start sleeping with any LovePeddler that comes my way until i see some sensible babe to get serious with and her color and nationality wont be an issue. being non nigerian will be an advantage angry angry angry

nonsense angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2007
Siena does not understand "agberoism" at all. But I guess his being on Nairaland has opened his eyes to that aspect of the "typical" Nigerian dude's psyche! You are so right 95% of them are useless! Siena is really part of that 5%.

Please Siena, educated these our local Nigerian dudes what it is to be a true gentleman please! They are so very useless.

Most Nigerian guys are so dumb that when you smile at them, they automatically think they can collect $200 and Pass Go!

Bush boys!

Yea Seina is a rare specie, lol

as you can see from jayvin's behavior, typical dumbass Nigerian boys like him are still around, unfortunately

dude you are not scaring anyone with your stupid angry emoticon, if you have a problem with the thread then get out. After all the thread is asking for female opinions or are you a transvestite? i hear that's the popular thing in Nigeria now anyway

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2007
otele:

igbo girls. . . . . . money money everytime. take them out and buy them stuff and they immediately see you as a fool that they can use to get money. even when you are trying to be nice, they think the've got a mugu angry angry

hausa babes. . . . . . . . very unromantic, no sense of self, not intellectually challenging. waiting for orders. just a little above a housegirl. angry angry

yoruba girls the dirtiest thing God ever created. i can't say more angry angry

calabar babes very promiscous things. these ones will sleep with you and all your friends at the same time. if your father comes along they wont mind angry angry

benue girls sex machines. but they have started to learn from igbo babes how to get money from men.

edo babes he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee shocked  international prostitutes. they are not hiding it. they have no shame. family business, family tradition, life ambition shameless angry angry

port harcourt babes how wont they hate nigerian men when all of them are after some white dudes with the dollars. no thanx to mend, the white guys have run away. the wife of the late brit whose child was released sometime ago cannot even speak good english. ashawo people angry angry

abuja babes waiting for the senators and honourable members of the national assembly to spend their loot on them. disgusting painting old cargoes, high grade prostitutes and na God go punish all of them angry angry

the average village girl woe betide any corper posted to her village, she will worry him to bed hoping to get belle for him.  angry angry

we don't like you, bitchy, smelling,greedy,shameless whores parading the country, the ones abroad are no better, they put our name to shame, gossip like parrots, ill mannered, poorly brought up wanton fools. angry angry

I otele have spoken angry

See what I mean Siena? Thanks for proving my point, slowpoke

How would this retard know who's primiscuous or not if he hasnt slept with them? Oponu

and it's good to know that the God you supposedly serve creates "dirty things" Up Up Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2007
and who is this moronic slowpoke who is talking of retards? so i must sleep with a prostitute before i recognise one? you are a bush girl. oloshi.

must i eat an egg before i know it is rotten? go get some brains idiot.

but i think it might be more cost effective for you to get some home training before worrying about getting some brains. nincompoop. so a human being will marry this one shocked . . . . i pity some men. they are in hell embarassed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2007
*yawn* waste of sperm, would have been best if you were placed in tissue instead. koni da fun e

Kinda ironic that a certified retard is babbling home training when he pretty much made a post insulting various tribes of women like he wasnt born from one. You were probably taught but your olori bu head rejected it.

Ki Olorun dariji e, Oloriburuku.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
wasted nine months. it would have been better if a dog was born after the 9 months stress. onuku. iche na mu na gi na abia ebe a ilu ogu onu. gaa churu umu akwuna ibe gi. nincompoop.

i'm sure ur mama got fed up with giving you home training b/c anyhow wey u do pig e go remain pig.

aturu na abia i gwa m maka manners

NEXT PLS
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
Rofl. eyin ara Igbo come and take your loose rabid dog away from here. Please, I'm begging you.

hahahha. Poor thing is so bitter. I suggest you look into homosexuality so all those other girls apparently rejected your cheap ass. Pele, all shall be well  cry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
who is the rabid dog? take a good look at urself. i'm sure you have a mirror. all through nairaland you've been fighting with almost everybody. i should have known better. how many times have you been banned.

your kind of dog should not only be chained for control, you should also be put in a cage because if you use this ya miserable rabies infected dentition on normal human beings it will be serious wahala. mugu.

i was about to fall in love, but thank haevens i stumbled upon this thread and it spoke volumes. now i'm free, free to do as i please. and you? free to keep fooling around.

humpty dumpty
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
Still Boring.  cry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
D-reloaded:

Still Boring. cry

where should we start?

the ignorance?
The sexism?
the idiocy?
the hypocrisy?
the uber controlling over nagging and possessive behavior?

which?

i'm sure you were describing ya dad. akwunakwuna
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
these bitches aint worth my time jare. . . . . . i'm outta here
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
dude, trying to use people's parents to insult them just shows once again how poorly you were raised so no worries we don't blame you

otele:

no wonder the babe i was trying to date keeps delaying the issue. perhaps there is a white guy somewhere or black british dude whom she is hoping will come to her. . . hmmmmn. . . . . I see.

. . I say Bullshit. . I wont call her again

hahahhahahha.  Why wont she delay, ahhaha you bore the poor girl to death with your idiocy that you are now "Option X" on her list. Rofl. I guess this explains your anger and frustrations. Quit being a jackass and maybe God will provide you with someone that wont give you the runaround.  cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
thresa8:

re-calabar babes very promiscous things. these ones will sleep with you and all your friends at the same time. if your father comes along they wont mind ,  who want to date a drug dealer or 419er.? tongue.

The thing is not about him being a 419er or drug dealer.
You are only perpetuating the same stereotypes just like him.
even crack addicts have women running after them
The issue is about him stereotyping Nigerian women.
That,I find utterly offensive
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
If you insist that you are right in your negativity,how dare you say he is wrong?
what is the difference between the both of you?
He made a stupid generalization,so did you
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
otele:

[b]i was about to fall in love, but thank haevens i stumbled upon this thread and it spoke volumes. now i'm free, free to do as i please. and you? free to keep fooling around.[/b]humpty dumpty

Thank God for rescuing that innocent girl from you.
She deserves a man not a fool
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
otele:

so a human being will marry this one shocked . . . . i pity some men. they are in hell embarassed

you mean heaven?  grin
She'll make a great wife my brother, sorry you don miss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ifyalways(f): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
hmmmmn otele am so surprised?why all the bitterness,its so uncalled for lipsrsealed

nwando you know see the stress one of my reasons for choosing the uncircumcised wink i no fit shout .
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ogrebuga(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2007
Was wondering if d-reloaded was talking about nigerian guys or some people from mars, until otele and jayvin walked in that is, shame just dey catch me as i dey read the thread sad
But one thing's for sure, nigerian guy were raised by nigerian women, for nigerian girls. grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Uzzyan: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2007
My Nigerian man is just one in a million. Most of them are into the male child thing and it really $ucks
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by omoge(f): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2007
ifyalways:

hmmmmn otele am so surprised?why all the bitterness,its so uncalled for lipsrsealed

nwando you know see the stress one of my reasons for choosing the uncircumcised wink i no fit shout .

definitely  grin grin
u made me laugh as i remember that thread grin laughing real hard  grin

ogrebuga:

Was wondering if d-reloaded was talking about nigerian guys or some people from mars, until otele and jayvin walked in that is, shame just dey catch me as i dey read the thread sad
But one thing's for sure, nigerian guy were raised by nigerian women, for nigerian girls. grin

how bad can that be  grin grin
it's like saying momma raised you bad because you are going to end up or be with a Niaja girl  grin grin
i laugh tired
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2007
otele:

igbo girls. . . . . . money money everytime. take them out and buy them stuff and they immediately see you as a fool that they can use to get money. even when you are trying to be nice, they think the've got a mugu Angry Angry

hausa babes. . . . . . . . very unromantic, no sense of self, not intellectually challenging. waiting for orders. just a little above a housegirl. Angry Angry

yoruba girls the dirtiest thing God ever created. i can't say more Angry Angry

calabar babes very promiscous things. these ones will sleep with you and all your friends at the same time. if your father comes along they wont mind Angry Angry

edo babes he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee Shocked international prostitutes. they are not hiding it. they have no shame. family business, family tradition, life ambition shameless Angry Angry

port harcourt babes how wont they hate nigerian men when all of them are after some white dudes with the dollars. no thanx to mend, the white guys have run away. the wife of the late brit whose child was released sometime ago cannot even speak good english. ashawo people Angry Angry

abuja babes waiting for the senators and honourable members of the national assembly to spend their loot on them. disgusting painting old cargoes, high grade prostitutes and na God go punish all of them Angry Angry

the average village girl woe betide any corper posted to her village, she will worry him to bed hoping to get belle for him. Angry Angry

we don't like you, bitchy, smelling,greedy,shameless whores parading the country, the ones abroad are no better, they put our name to shame, gossip like parrots, ill mannered, poorly brought up wanton fools. Angry Angry

I otele have spoken Angry

all this? and yet you came from the same bitchy, smelling,greedy,shameless whores womb. well, then i don't blame you for your primitive, undeveloped show of ignorance. . . .you come here proving our opinion that some nigerian men have been morally neglected, and yet you dare to call someone a moronic slowpoke? now if wasn't the boundary of the ocean blocking me from Nigeria, i'll come there and slap the common sense across your sh^tty, ass face.

& FYI, about yoruba being the dirtiest, then let us be the dirtiest, as long as we have gutter cleaners like you. . .shio, this bobo self, awon aye tin baja. . .wnt take long before they finish with you. cry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ogrebuga(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2007
omoge:

definitely grin grin
u made me laugh as i remember that thread grin laughing real hard grin

how bad can that be grin grin
it's like saying momma raised you bad because you are going to end up or be with a Niaja girl grin grin
i laugh tired

Actually, i'm saying momma raised most of us right.

toyinrayo:

all this? and yet you came from the same bitchy, smelling,greedy,shameless whores womb. well, then i don't blame you for your primitive, undeveloped show of ignorance. . . .you come here proving our opinion that some nigerian men have been morally neglected, and yet you dare to call someone a moronic slowpoke? now if wasn't the boundary of the ocean blocking me from Nigeria, i'll come there and slap the common sense across your sh^tty, ass face.

& FYI, about yoruba being the dirtiest, then let us be the dirtiest, as long as we have gutter cleaners like you. . .shio, this bobo self, awon aye tin baja. . .wnt take long before they finish with you. cry

LMAO! cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ogrebuga(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2007
@Toyin
How come it says you quoted that OLOSHIUS otele's passage from me? shocked
I dey innocent o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

April Fool Jokes Messages And Pranks Ideas / The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / Some Fulani Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.