Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? (8139 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2007
lol, hold
i'll modify
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2007
Was going to post something informative and real. But I forgot theres no point. Woman white opinion no count.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2007
Leilah:

Was going to post something informative and real. But I forgot theres no point. Woman white opinion no count.

of course girl, it counts. say what you've got. wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2007
domineering
exessively randy
lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
agressive
inconsiderate
violent
loud
big drinkers
manipulating
greedy
liars
women teasers
never forgiving
judgemental
super male ego that can't be touched
opinionated
unromantic
expect women to wait on them hand and foot etc etc etc

thankfully my 'ojelije' only speaks for one or two minors in the above! like lazy and forgetful. smiley

Generally, I reckon about 70% carry the above characteristics. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2007
thats just the bad points there[b] is [/b] a list of good ones
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2007
Leilah:

thats just the bad points there[b] is [/b] a list of good ones

but someone has yet to list them. . . .lol
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2007
Not into guys who drink.

a little wine here or there is fine. beer is just trashy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by omoge(f): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2007
Leilah:

domineering
[b]exessively randy

lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
agressive
inconsiderate
violent
loud
big drinkers

manipulating
greedy
liars

women teasers
never forgiving
judgemental
opinionated

unromantic
expect women to wait on them hand and foot etc etc etc[/b]

thankfully my 'ojelije' only speaks for one or two minors in the above! like lazy and forgetful. smiley

Terrible  grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2007
I never said all dat who has been editing my post angry grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2007
Well they are very good with kids grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by mrpataki(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2007
If only Nigerian women knew. . . . . . . . . . embarassed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2007
we know enough to know you guys suck! tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by davidif: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2007
Look at foreigners like this "Leilah" having the audacity to even diss us, can you imagine, come talk that kind thing here for naija and see what happens to you. Everybody is tough when they are behind a computer.
@Stillwater,
by the way, i live in Stillwater and i go to OSU, that's why i was asking.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 18, 2007
Oh Ms Leilah,Irish Jordanian woman,you think all that trash about Nigerian men yet you had no problem marrying an Igbo man,a Nigerian.

My brother must hear this.
All this Oyibo girls,just using our men because they have ample blokoss.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2007
hmmmmn otele am so surprised?why all the bitterness,its so uncalled for

nwando you know see the stress one of my reasons for choosing the uncircumcised i no fit shout .

Otele see what you've caused!
all this your bad mouth and the likes of you have chased ify nwa mma into hands of the uncircumcised philistines AKA swiss man.
Now some brother somewhere has lost out on a good thing.
It's all your fault!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2007
What do men think about Jordanian women

Snivelling babies
exessively complaining
lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
inconsiderate
violent
loud
slaves of allah
hijab wearing
manipulating
greedy
liars
Deceitful
never forgiving
judgemental
suicide bombers
low self esteem that can't be helped
opinionated
unromantic
expect men to wait on them hand and foot etc etc etc

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2007
PTH:

Snivelling babies
exessively complaining
lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
inconsiderate
violent
loud
hijab wearing
manipulating
greedy
liars
Deceitful
never forgiving
judgemental
opinionated
unromantic

LOL
You forgot to add
subject to be honor- killed at any time!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 4:47am On Dec 18, 2007
pls feel free to add to the list of things we men see in our beoootifu Jordanian sisters.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2007
davidif:

Look at foreigners like this "Leilah" having the audacity to even diss us, can you imagine, come talk that kind thing here for naija and see what happens to you. Everybody is tough when they are behind a computer.
@Stillwater,
by the way, i live in Stillwater and i go to OSU, that's why i was asking.
Nooo. The name Stillwater is just according to the proverbial "stillwaters run deep." I chose the name because it defines me.

Nigerian men think all Nigerian girls are sluts. They have this twisted mentality that a single recharge card  is enough for a naija girl to fall for them. And I don't blame them. We have disgraced ourselves. How can you be going out with a guy because he's buying you a recharge card or because he gave you a phone or because he's giving you money. I weep because decent girls would be categorised with this disgraceful group that appears to be a majority nowadays. I'm a girl and I'm always in the midst of "girls' talk". There's no substantial news that can come out of the campuses today. What you hear is aristo babes and nonsense, who and who is using jazz to get a guy, who's going out on weekends in her portable suitcase to some Alhaji's house,  I'm highly disgusted. Nigerian men if you feel the need to insult this aimless generation of women, pour out the venom now. If women like let them hit their heads on the ground and scream and curse and insult me go ahead.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2007

Leilah (f)
ireland

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men?
« #102 on: Today at 01:25:07 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
domineering
exessively randy
lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
agressive
inconsiderate
violent
loud
big drinkers
manipulating
greedy

[size=20pt]liars[/size]

women teasers
never forgiving
judgemental
opinionated
unromantic
expect women to wait on them hand and foot etc etc etc

thankfully my 'ojelije' only speaks for one or two minors in the above! like lazy and forgetful. 

Generally, I reckon about[b] 70% carry the above characteristics.  [/b]

Oh Leilah darling! You understand them perfectly well!  Hold your stance baby girl.  Shoot down any bullies in your way. You are married to one and have earned the right to say your piece as a "bonafide Nigerian wifey"!!!

70%?  From the responses of the so-called Nigerian men here on this thread you can upgrade your stats to 95%--Except my ever loveable Siena of course! cool

The greatest of all the behaviour problems I can never understand is the ability to lie like idiots!  Terrible liars!!!! cheesy

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr, guys please do not get us wrong.  You are not 100% useless.  Just 99.999999% useless.  We accept and love you for what ever uses the good Lord created you for---occupying space! cheesy

As for the slut thingy--this thread is about Nigerian men not Nigerian women.  In any case, the word slut has been used too often in Nigeria to mean anything to me---so let us stick to the topic of this thread which is:

[size=20pt]NIGERIAN MEN ARE 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% USELESS--EVEN TO THEMSELVES!!!! [/size]

But we love them like that as "playthings"! kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by darfur(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
PTH:

Snivelling babies
exessively complaining
lazy
unfaithful
ungrateful
forgetful
inconsiderate
violent
loud
slaves of allah
hijab wearing
manipulating
greedy
liars
Deceitful
never forgiving
judgemental
suicide bombers
opinionated
unromantic

ahaaa cheesy you forgot the greatest. . . . terrorists . . . fools of bin laden grin grin grin grin grin grin
see what her cousins are doing in darfur angry angry angry angry
she is lucky some naijan rescued her from her honor killers

@naija babes. . . una na wa o, i understand when u say trash about us, but i dont understanf when u stand by a jordanian and encourage her to say thrash about ur brothers. these people are sisters of abu musab al sakawi and those of you in the states know what that fool did to US marines in baghdad. yet you side this daughter of terror to diss ya brothers.
let me tell you, naija men can say trash about nigerian babes, but if even a ghanaian should put his mouth i wont take it. yet you encourage a terrorist to diss us. when you should be worried that she may loose her head one day and blow up our brother

@otele
i shame for you angry
pls pls pls all naija babes, otele's utterances dont represent us. they represent otele, and otele alone. onye ara, you put igbos to shame, you embarrass nigeria. i suspect otele =naija4life undecided dem no train u well idiot.

back to topic, naija men no too bad now, haba cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
stillwater:

Nooo. The name Stillwater is just according to the proverbial "stillwaters run deep." I chose the name because it defines me.

Nigerian men think all Nigerian girls are sluts. They have this twisted mentality that a single recharge card is enough for a naija girl to fall for them. And I don't blame them. We have disgraced ourselves. How can you be going out with a guy because he's buying you a recharge card or because he gave you a phone or because he's giving you money. I weep because decent girls would be categorised with this disgraceful group that appears to be a majority nowadays. I'm a girl and I'm always in the midst of "girls' talk". There's no substantial news that can come out of the campuses today. What you hear is aristo babes and nonsense, who and who is using jazz to get a guy, who's going out on weekends in her portable suitcase to some Alhaji's house, I'm highly disgusted. Nigerian men if you feel the need to insult this aimless generation of women, pour out the venom now. If women like let them hit their heads on the ground and scream and curse and insult me go ahead.

You do know Nigerians exist outside OF Nigeria right? So excuse you but some of us actually have jobs and dont rely on guys for anything so NO, their idiotic mentality of thinking we're all money grubbing sluts is DUMB

Recharge card ko, SIMS card ni. Weep for yourself if that's the group you're part of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
darfur:

@otele
i shame for you angry
please please please all naija babes, otele's utterances don't represent us. they represent otele, and otele alone. onye ara, you put igbos to shame, you embarrass nigeria. i suspect otele =naija4life undecided them no train u well idiot.

His retarded uterrances arent that different from what I've seen by many guys on NL, so it doesnt make any difference.

who the hell is naija4life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2007
I was not saying that they are ALL useless and I DID say that MY husband does not possess these characteristics.

I am NOT jordanian I was born in Ireland, nor am I affiliated with ANY religion

Why i say this is becuase so many naija women have told me this.

Sorry guys I didn't mean to insult its just how I see it.

In fact most naija men I know treat their wives like crap and the women have told me about it which is even more disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
I wouldn't have been killed coz I don't live there and never would either. Furthermore my father is dead. My mother is not muslim.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

His retarded uterrances arent that different from what I've seen by many guys on Nairaland, so it doesnt make any difference.

who the hell is naija4life.

which normal man will be romantic with a dirty girl tongue

@leila,
how do ur jihadists treat their slaves wives tongue

@darfur
idiot angry

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
Otele, these jihadist are not great to their wives eithers. I could have easily married one of them but no thanks. Otele these women need money to survive. I feel bad for saying what I said. Answer the better someone did something with the govt to stop this happening.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
otele am still asking why all the bitterness?
did a girl somewhere jilt you?
haba,the venom is too much.
i think we are taking a part for a whole or rather a whole for a part. undecided

@ topic nigerian men are the easiest to deal with once you have got their recipe,the problem lies in getting the recipe ,sha wink
get their recipe.
build a pattern.
enjoy a happy home. kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

You do know Nigerians exist outside OF Nigeria right? So excuse you but some of us actually have jobs and don't rely on guys for anything so NO, their idiotic mentality of thinking we're all money grubbing sluts is DUMB

Recharge card ko, SIMS card ni. Weep for yourself if that's the group you're part of.
You certainly don't know what's going on back home. As you said some of us have jobs but who do you hear more about. These stupid girls have actually ruined our reputation to the extent some silly and bastard guy named Otele who went around prostituting himself in the name of research with his penis as his only equipment can come on nairaland and categorise the whole Nigerian women as sluts.

My point D reloaded is where are the "some of us", where are they hiding? Please tell them we need good role models. I'm talking about young women not our mothers, but young women with an aim. As a defender of the working class women living abroad and who was ready to defend her peers, D reloaded please tell the some of your people to stop hiding, we need to hear more from them.
Best of wishes. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by oziomatv(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
Please my brothers and sisters let us be cultural and civilized. Bringing our problems to international viewers is the worst thing we have to do,
     I laid my blames to my humble moderator for allowing these issues to go longer than necessary.
  Are we matured or a born naughty heads?
    @ otele you sound like your name Otele meaning in IGBO language ASS. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO AN IGBOMAN to the extent of given room to a terrorist born leilah to have mouth to insult naija men.
  @ leilah don't count yourself like white, Arabs are not white it's not your fault cause in Arab land you don't have say.
   SO MY APOLOGY GOES TO MY BEAUTIFUL NAIJA GIRLS, YOU'RE ALL GREAT!!!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by otele(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
senseless bomboclaat

face de fact _ cant you see your fellow women who openly came out here with their dirty mouth to spit out shit about the men: that is what encouraged the alakuba woman to come here and say her own nonsense
your sisters encouraged the terrorist to talk about nigerian men and now you want to blame seun

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
You people are mad foolish. The girl is pretty much Irish and she's married to a Nigeria specifically an Igbo man whether you like it or not, so I suggest you get over her comments. Have a problkem? Talk to her husband

still_water, No one is hiding, If some imbeciles want to generalize and say ALL Nigerian females are sluts. Na their own palavar. Their sisters, female cousins, etc are obviously sluts then. Why should I be bothered, Only immature runts reason that way and considering that I dont hang out with immature bastards, it really doesnt matter. Yea prostitution is high in Nigeria, no shit. Can most of them really be blamed, how many males actaully get jobs after school in Nigeria not to talk of females, I guess that's how some of them survive, latching themselves on pathetic married men, luckily some of us arent in such a situation and dont have to rely on anyone for anything.

No one should even mind what otele is saying. If you read his first post you'd see he's frustrated cos some Nigerian chick has been giving him the runaround obviously because he's a loser so he's taking out his frustrations on us here. Lmao dont you see that all he needs is our pity? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

April Fool Jokes Messages And Pranks Ideas / Was Prostitution Part of Our Culture during The Precolonial Period? / The Eyo Festival In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.