Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (22357 Views)

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by timbalogs: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2012
These are serious points raised by acidtalk, some of these really haunted my marriage but maturity on the part of the man to overlook most of these trivial issues helps out! Thumbs up acidtalk
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2012
timbalogs: These are serious points raised by acidtalk, some of these really haunted my marriage but maturity on the part of the man to overlook most of these trivial issues helps out! Thumbs up acidtalk
Thanks ma'am, the aim is to let those who aren't yet married check those little vices, and those who are married work on correcting them.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by IJILEOduaMan: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2012
@Poster, pls add dis, To Always want to watch Africa Magic Ede Yoruba!
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
IJILE O'dua Man:
@Poster, pls add dis, To Always want to watch Africa Magic Ede Yoruba!

Some of us aren't tv freaks so we won't mind
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by isalegan2: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Marriage goes way beyond just love.

Read the full sentence. undecided
rosamaris: All we need as marriage partners is Love, forbearing with one another and longgggggggggg suffering.

ferhyntorlah:

I really don't like this habit of leaving unwashed dishes in the sink. . .

I love cooking in a neat kitchen especially when I wake up in the morning. There is nothing like cooking in an atmosphere of freshness and cleanliness.

I'm guessing the people who don't mind dirty dishes in sinks are those who are not disgusted by maggots, right? I cannot abide filthy people and a filthy house. Recently visited the filthiest home I have ever seen. . .

edited cos the dirty chick will recognise herself. lol. wink lipsrsealed angry
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^

A house doesn't have to be in VGC to be well kept.
A house can be located within a slum but still sparkling clean.

Can't stand a house were everything is thrown all around. Especially when they use the children as an excuse to make the whole place untidy.^
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by omalicha2: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Snoring should not be included cos the person is unconscious of the act
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
omalicha2: Snoring should not be included cos the person is unconscious of the act

Well some people have resorted to sleepimg in the living room because of the snoring pattern of their partner.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by Santi222(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
No be smal tin oh.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2012
Santi222: No be smal tin oh.

It is a very looooooong thing.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by sashaa(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
acidtalk:

It is the most expensive kind of 'meat' on earth. Only Kings and Billionaires eat them.
it must be boring, then. I'll pass
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 4:41am On Aug 03, 2012
sashaa:
it must be boring, then. I'll pass

Borry keh?
Ibadan, otta and ijebu people find it next to the air the breath.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by maclatunji: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
gree-die:
Good points raised here but snoring?? Isnt dat an unconscious act? I understand dt it can lead to quarrels, but divorce? Shouldnt d couple resolve it amicably, buy ear plug, use food supplements? Wts d rationale 4 divorceing someone over sometin he/ she has no control over?

Well said! We can't help ourselves.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by lanjum(f): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
acidtalk:

It is the most expensive kind of 'meat' on earth. Only Kings and Billionaires eat them.
infact I love this,I can help but laughing
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Well said! We can't help ourselves.

Yoga and a deep session at the Spa can help you out.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
How time flies. 2012 -2014
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by nickxtra(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
acidtalk:
LITTLE ATTITUDES THAT CREATE BIG PROBLMS IN HOMES.

Marriage is a union mostly within two people from absolutely opposite backgrounds.

Statistics have shown that most problems in married homes are usually very trivial and avoidable acts which if well checked, could have been avoided.

People have gone to court to seek for divorce for the flimsiest of reasons.

Below are some of the acts both men and women need to check to enable a happy and non tensed home front.

* Getting up from the bed without bothering to lay it.

* Leaving items liter around the living room and bed room.

*Not agreeing to if the toilet seat should be kept down or up.

*Refusing to take food from the bottom of pot.

* Refusing to eat the top of a sliced bread even when you tore the wrapper open.

* Chatting or Playing with your phone, laptop, tablet, reading a book or watching tv while your spouse is saying or complaining of something important.

* Walking out on your spouse while he/she is complaining of what is hurting them.

*Refusing to eat a food if there's no meat, fish or egg decorated on it.

* Refusing to flush the WC after using the rest room.

* Refusing to mop the floor after littering water all over the floor after having a bath.

* Piling up dishes in the sink.

* Not turning off the electronics while going to bed or leaving the house.

* Too pompous to use the words "thank you, I am sorry, Please".

* throwing used diapers around instead of disposing them properly.

* Buying luxury items without prior consent of your partner.

* Thinking you don't owe your partner an explanation for coming home late or leaving the house at whatever time you want.

* Going through your partners items (phones, laptops, pockets, hand bags etc) all for the sole aim of catching them cheating.

* Always eavesdropping on your partners phone and physical conversation with family, friends, colleagues, neighbors and strangers.

* Waking your partner from their sleep only to complain about events that happened during the day.

At least one of the above listed is a major cause while a marriage is about to get disolved aside major reasons like infidelity, Finance, and Family interferance.
And pressing the tooth paste from the head, instead of the tail
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2014
nickxtra:
And pressing the tooth paste from the head, instead of the tail

Quite a number of people mentioned it so I assume it is very serious then.
Re: Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. by acidtalk: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just for reminds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.