Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24321 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
sashaa: Cos i want love and happiness not frustration
U can hardly get both, pls dnt reach ur monopulse
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by PBeni(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
seun sugar: am not single.......... am in a wink relationship....... wishing single gals gud luck smiley

Now i get it, you're in a relationship with ermmm...Seun. Ok nah.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Hemanwel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Suchie:
Yu r insane...Are yu handsome?Commot here jor....
Y u dey para naa??Abi u self Gbiwor?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Michky: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Their body odour is another story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Hemanwel(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
Some ladies r too choosy while som r no jus pleasant 2 d sight. Dat is:
WORWOR + UGLY =WORGLY
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ypzilanti: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The lady is such a spoilt brat. Her attitude is still evolving. But that's all? I could have damned the consequence. Me, think her other qualities should cover up for that . . .watch'ya think?

Obviously, you have not learnt anything from your current marriage. You want to marry a spoilt brat?

SMH 3 times.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Hemanwel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: U can hardly get both, pls dnt reach ur monopulse
YES SHE CAN!I CAN GIV HER IN ABUNDANCE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ypzilanti: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
1. Some were faithful to one loser who used them till they got to their late 30s and Naija boys dont like to marry 'older' ladies.

2. Majority are not nice people with an entitlement mentality, and why would anyone (except sorry guys with low self esteem) want to spend the rest of their life with a blood sucker?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
[WARNING!!! PLEASE IF YOU ARE A SHEW AND SPIT OUT KINDA GIRL, THEN YOUR DAYS OF SPINSTERSHIP WILL BE EVERLASTING, EVEN IN HELL./b]
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Roseey0(f): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Y ar so many guyz single?_even at 35,sm arent even planning of settling dwn
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
oge4real: So because I questioned the merit of putting this post on front page, then the "mighty" moderators hid my post abi? God dey!
Stupid girls like you doesn't know how to feel special and glad, instead of showing it u tend to us strong and insultive languages to cover it. Everybody wants his/her topic on the frontpage, why were u acting ironic?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
I politely ask you to fucccking leave my marriage out of this!!!!. Show me where I said my wife is the spoilt brat here. or are you just making up things?

Just making out case for a friend and nothing more!.

Yeah, some people can actually work her up to their taste and standard. just because you don't possess such skills doesn't make everybody like you.

ypzilanti:

Obviously, you have not learnt anything from your current marriage. You want to marry a spoilt brat?

SMH 3 times.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by conyema12(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cos they are waiting for the right guy, without knowing that they can wait till menopause...... Best grab who ever comes your way that looks seems appealing and make him your 'right guy'
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by conyema12(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cos they are waiting for the right guy, without knowing that they can wait till menopause...... Best grab who ever comes your way that seems appealing and make him your 'right guy'
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Roseey0: Y ar so many guyz single?_even at 35,sm arent even planning of settling dwn
A man is always a man even at 100+ we can still perform and have a child through u grin. E.G Abraham grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by oge4real(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: Stupid girls like you doesn't know how to feel special and glad, instead of showing it u tend to us strong and insultive languages to cover it. Everybody wants his/her topic on the frontpage, why were u acting ironic?

I wonder who gave you the right to civilisation, you are obviously an animal.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by megareal: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Na wa o. SMH. The thread was meant for ladies to answer the question, now the guys are crawling all over it with unreasonable explanations that is far from the reality of why some women are single. Now how in the world will any real babe say something? Guys abeg shift joo, give the ladies some space to answer.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by flexdee(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cos majority of them want to transform the kind of love they played in hollywood & nollywood movies into their lives.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Dansadaumallam(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I think most ladies remain single because their behaviour is not good, most can't keep promises, and materialism coupled with unrealistic comparism is keeping most painfully single.
Tommorrow 30th july I am giong to file a divorce suit against my wife for being excessively stingy. She has enjoyed favours from people through me but will resist any attempt for me to help people with needs despite my capability to do so. This is a lady I trained in her second degree even as she is still without work for 3 years now.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
This thread was for ladies, but men have taken over the thread. I guess its cos there is no Boko threat today to discuss abt.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by komek(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bzoe: cos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfill
exactly the major reason y U̶̲̅я likes are not supposed τ̅☺ ßξ on
NL.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Faithlovewinner: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Stil single cos it's a neccesary face of life.and every face in life perpares u to d nxt level. It is beter to be single beliving God 4 husbnd then getting married and praying to become single. And abover all. It's a privilage to be single.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by DICKtator: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bzoe: cos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfill

So apparently, this is impossible if you are engaged? Or in a relationship?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
because they lack so many things we guys crave for.... undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
U THINK SAY GIRLS GO ANSA DIS QUESTION?... U ARE FUNNY... LEARN A THING OR TWO GIRLS JAW. IT CAN BE BETA.

Girls sha. 1 tin dey always pain me 4 dem. Dem like liesss. I actually learnt ds lesson d hard way. U go try com straight 4 a girl bt na lie she want. Na so I take catch many babes b4 I change sha. Truth pisses dem off. Nt dia fault though... Its nature.

Three reasons top my list:
1) The fear 2 go into a relationship haven slept wit more dan 5 guys by 23 (nt all sha) jst because dey were stubborn wen d right guy came around.

2) Bad judgement. They think dey r able 2 knw d right person bt u cant knw. Its faith & so its thru God u can know by extension vain desires too.

3) The character chases guys away. When a guy is good to u bt corrects u, u had beta listen. Its wat he wants & so nt changing bcoms an attitude. Im nt chauvinistic bt weda u like or nt its a mans world.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Chnges(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ladies!!!! Answers please!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cuz d last tin i need is luggage,my ambitin cmes first
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Besides who said a lady must be hooked in a relatinship.Independence is important 2 moi
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by blackbalang(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
tellwisdom: because they lack so many things we guys crave for.... undecided undecided
things like what tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by tuneh(f): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
because no guy is interested enough to ask me out?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
tuneh: because no guy is interested enough to ask me out?
As you fine reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.