Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24323 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by malaria(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: The reason why single ladies are single is because single ladies are single because they are single, very simple
**"laugh wan scatter my okirika baff up
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Babycoleen(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]rilly cant figure it out.i dont knw y am stil single.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by victorian(f): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
cause most guys are extremely insecure and mentally unstable in relationships.. even amongst the married ones, there are few good material husbands amongst them..alot are irresponsible and single girls see all that. So tell me, why shud i rush into marriage... I rather be single and live peacefully, with peace of mind..although am engaged , sha. but am not that excited abt it.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Babycoleen, you look pretty already, all you need is to reduce makeup, flashy clothes, etc so real men can be attracted to you instead of playboys out to catch fun. finally, make yourself visible and try as much as you can to appear like one desiring to be a mother than just a girlfriend, cos men sense it from afar and wont ask you out for serious commitment. but you look pretty, so your job is 90% done, though the remaining 10% seems tougher, but try and u will see soonest! Goodluck dearie.

@Victorian, you are right, but ladies shaped most guys you see today as bad or players into who they are, try and find out. Finally, try and be happy with the fact that you got a fiancee and stop looking at him from the perspective of the bad guys you do see, or what you read about guys or your past experiences so you don't ruin your future-bound relationship, all the best!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
victorian: cause most guys are extremely insecure and mentally unstable in relationships.. even amongst the married ones, there are few good material husbands amongst them..alot are irresponsible and single girls see all that. So tell me, why shud i rush into marriage... I rather be single and live peacefully, with peace of mind..although am engaged , sha. but am not that excited abt it.
2/3 months ago you ended a relationship with a muslim guy days/weeks to the wedding day cos you realised he isn't going to support you financially? Or something to that effect. . .

2/3 montrhs later you are yet again engaged but not excited. . .

Aswergad, Some of you ladies are a funny bunch. Dem dey force una enter relationship??
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ariyebaba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ OMO IBO,u dey follow VICTORIAN up & down ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by commited(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2012
supereagle: Most of them usually ignore God's given opportunities.
n how can u tell she is GOD sent gift or opportunity as u put, 2 u?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by maigaskiya1: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.
bro am stl single nd seriously searchng if she is wel cultrud.men pas am cm o.my email kaltonga@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2012
@topic because... tongue

sexkillz: The username sounds like rumbling thunder. . . gbogbogbogbolo. . . Good lawd!

LOL!! grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Youngpo413: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Brandnew2:
RUNS! RUNS!! RUNS!!! grin
lol but true,so many RUNS babes nowadays.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
maryjames9:
Many reasons i guess. Disapointments and broken hearts, desperation, Unwise decision and missed opportunities, Materialism, falling for the wrong guy and shuning the right guy. Also, financial issues and trying to meet certain standards and the list goes. I guess we had rather hear from horses mouth. Oya
most of them had dumped their future husbands in past...due to greed
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Youngpo413: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bzoe:
cos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfill
you can kill two birds with one stone...tell the guy bleeping you to marry u asap,I've seen some young,beautiful and pregnant students on campus...
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
maryjames9:
Many reasons i guess. Disapointments and broken hearts, desperation, Unwise decision and missed opportunities, Materialism, falling for the wrong guy and shuning the right guy. Also, financial issues and trying to meet certain standards and the list goes. I guess we had rather hear from horses mouth. Oya
some are still sampling different dick sizes
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by HermajestyQ(f): 3:19pm On May 19, 2015
Seriously searching for Mr. Right
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2015
Good guyz are scarce
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Youngpo413: 11:16pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Good guyz are scarce
lol,as if you will appreciate if you see any good guy
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by gbenga007(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2015
3 years later... why are you still single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.