Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* (6335 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
i was so lame back then, never had issues with babes coming up to me but everytime they did,i'd always run away, i remember hiding under the bed in my friend's party that was SS3. i was so lame grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by ocelot2006(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
I remember mine. SS3. 'knew this very beautiful calabar girl I had a crush on. But the courage to ask her out just wasn't there. My close friends did try to help and even went as far as setting up a date. But I just couldn't out of fear.

Well one day I summed up a little courage and asked if I could meet her. Again my close friends help set up the meet. You should have little ocelot2006, all restless and scared, all because of a girl. Anyway, she turned up. We had a lil chat before I popped the question (if she'll like to go out with me)....she said yes. You can all imagine the joy and relief little ocelot2006 felt cheesy

There was just a lil problem...she was my very first girlfriend. I fell ill the following day. For 2 whole weeks cheesy . The love letters that followed sure didn't help matters.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
stunt89: Hmmmm, I remember HALIMAT back in secondary sch days, I usually follow her home everyday walking behinde her till she got home. I don't know how 2approach her,I keep rehashing how to talk 2her everyday b4 coming to sch. Each time I saw her I will forgot every speech I have rehase. It was so funny then

Luckily for me we jam each other at one weeding last 2months and exchange contact. I acually told her how I use to follow her home everyday walking behinde her. She was so surprise and Laughing at me. first she did not belive until I told her,her WAEC registration number she was very surprise when she cross check it. That was 5yrs Ago.
i hv also been following /Halimat/ since Jss3 till ss3 during waec b4 i could tok to hr..Na my frnds even push me go meet hr by force...
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Rooneyboy(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2012
pato405: talking about this issue, I used to have the cake. I used to be very shy, reticent and cautious with words lest I hurt a girl. there used to be this pretty girl I had a crush on [in fact she would have been my first] . I just didnt know how to approach her. we attended the same church and I just kept my distance due to fear of rejection or being turned down. this lingered for more than 2 yrs! after ss3 exams, i decided to visit a friend of mine who lived about 3 street away, lo and behold when i got to their siting room, it was my gorgeous nubile I met watching a movie in my friends house. our eyes interlocked, my heart skipped 3 beats!, I almost ran back!however, I summoned courage to go in but my timidity couldn't even allow me say a simple ''Hi'' grin grin grin grin. she said hello first and i mumbled something that sounded like 'hello' sweating and panicking [goosh!]

then my friend struck up a conversation..''this lady attends your church o!'' do you guys know each other ? he said. if I were a sharp guy, that line would have just been enough to carry on or take over from him and drop fine lyrics. but for where na! i was a chronic nerd! the girl then chiped in [perhaps in a bid to break the silence]..''yes I know him but he doesnt talk in church o!'' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..i beamed a smile and pretended like i was going to use the loo, my friend noticing i was uncomfortable came after me like he was trying to offer me a tissue or something..[ grin grin grin grin grin] then I quietly told him that I know the lady very well grin grin grin grin..i was only pretending because i cant just approach her nor do i know what lines to drop! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. [pls note we attended a single s*x school, but some guys were smarter than others, my type belonged to the bottom of the chain when it comes to asking a lady out]. i asked him if he was dating her. he shook his head vigorously saying he cant date his neighbour..but that he can pave way for me..by letting her know i fancy her. this he did on my behalf and arranged for a date betweeen us [the girl and I]

to be continued...[ I shal tell you all how I bungled my first date] grin grin grin grin grin

But guy u be real dolapo o, haba
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Rooneyboy(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2012
I remember vividly mine DAMILOLA by name, we were both in the same class from ss1 to ss3 @ FGC ijanikin.

I didn't have the courage to approach her even when they were loads of signs that she was throwing @ me .
I was just too scared , we finally finished our WAEC and we all went our separate ways, lo and behold I saw her in front of her house a few months after, and she was so happy to c me , after exchanging pleasantries she asked what I came to her close for and I told her I came around to collect my films from my friend.

When I was about going that day she demanded for one particular film I had on me (TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME)----can never forget ----- that film did a whole lot for me .

Two days after , she called me over to come and collect the film, when I went I was just expecting her to bring it outside her gate but she encouraged me to come inside her house, she was so hospitable and welcoming , she later encouraged me to say a little, while the goat and the yam were together all alone in the big house we suddenly found ourselves smoothing and kissing -------
(An event that can never leave this big head of mine )
She finally got married last year and I was there live, remembering the good times we had together .
Her husband go enjoy that babe sha.
I still really like the chic I swear .
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Heymus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
kokoA: Hehehehe... Una wan use laugh give me ruptured appendix here oo.. Reminds me of this chick I had a crush on back in my first year. Your boy go bath, wear boot-cut jeans (lol..reingning jeans then), carry him 'big-boy' disc man with plenty perfune for body enter lecture room in the evenings just to see this chick. After 1 seamester, ordinary 'hi' sef we no talk.. Lol.. After the first seamester, your boy started rolling with some "hapening guys" back in school, they got an insight into my predicament and decided to boost their guy's ginger.. Lwkmd.. The picture up there was the exact representation of my case. Then there comes this day ... The day I finally said 'hi'.. One of my guys had gone behind me to be friends with my 'agbani darego'.. He brought her to the lecture room that day and intoruced me, choi! Come see sweat, shiver, fear, everything, I managed to say 'hi' and shook her hand.. To worsen my case, my guy excused himself to go get something. My peope, your boy sidon for over 30minutes with the babe.. Lol.. Guess what we talked about all through.. Lwkmd.. "Chemistry and biology, which was harder in secondary school".. Kai! I was a real jew man back then. But today, thanks be to God, I am a "Lord of the chickss".. Lol.. I wil never forget my guys.. We were brothers men!
Na wah o!, chemistry and Biology lols.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Heymus(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rooneyboy: I remember vividly mine DAMILOLA by name, we were both in the same class from ss1 to ss3 @ FGC ijanikin.

I didn't have the courage to approach her even when they were loads of signs that she was throwing @ me .
I was just too scared , we finally finished our WAEC and we all went our separate ways, lo and behold I saw her in front of her house a few months after, and she was so happy to c me , after exchanging pleasantries she asked what I came to her close for and I told her I came around to collect my films from my friend.

When I was about going that day she demanded for one particular film I had on me (TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME)----can never forget ----- that film did a whole lot for me .

Two days after , she called me over to come and collect the film, when I went I was just expecting her to bring it outside her gate but she encouraged me to come inside her house, she was so hospitable and welcoming , she later encouraged me to say a little, while the goat and the yam were together all alone in the big house we suddenly found ourselves smoothing and kissing -------
(An event that can never leave this big head of mine )
She finally got married last year and I was there live, remembering the good times we had together .
Her husband go enjoy that babe sha.
I still really like the chic I swear .
hmnnnnmh! Finally, you did it! you're a lucky guy,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. / Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.